[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are normies slowly getting redpilled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: cerealfeminist.png (726 KB, 1019x966) Image search: [Google]
cerealfeminist.png
726 KB, 1019x966
What do you think about this?
To me it's like anudda shoah.
>>
>>79278297
>facebook shitposting losers

>normies

ahahahahha
>>
>>79278425
aren't the 9gag fags considered normies?
>>
>>79278297
No.
Hate against feminism is just an internet meme.
They are controlled by internet memes.
Either blue or redpill.

>>79278425
that's the meaning of normies
>>
They say meme magic is real.

I don't know about that but Brexit won and Trump is looking good as well.

It's possible as more and more of our memes get stolen by normies and liberals continue being exposed to 'cultural enrichment' they may finally start to get it. We'll always have a retarded majority but our minority is definitely growing.
>>
>>79278721
Actually yes, we should start spreading memes to control normies and redpill em lol.
>>
>>79278957

The Jews figured this out years ago.

They call it 'the news'.
>>
>>79278957
This desu.

>>79279064
let's counterattack then
>>
File: pol poster.png (309 KB, 1454x993) Image search: [Google]
pol poster.png
309 KB, 1454x993
>>79278721
xD
>>
File: CmEAjhvWEAE6zdM.jpg (36 KB, 640x390) Image search: [Google]
CmEAjhvWEAE6zdM.jpg
36 KB, 640x390
>>79278297
Its quite weird, I forgot 9gag existed up until a week ago when a friend directed me there with a link.

To my surprise there are allot of redpilled posts on there now. What happened to 9gag being full of kids. Did they all grow up to be red pilled 17 year olds in those 4 years?

>KISSY KISSY
>>
File: Untitled2.jpg (149 KB, 685x499) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.jpg
149 KB, 685x499
>>79279284
I hope that's just an attempt at bantz because nothing I said was remotely tinfoil, inaccurate or stormfaggy.
>>
magick is indeed real, m8s.

democrats and libdem "lefties" are reaping now the bitter harvest of years of naive necromancy: you invoke the demons of hell (hitler, fascism, nazis) thinking you can control them to scare your enemies, until you realize that you indeed brought them back again into the land of the living

magick is a science of language, the manipulation of symbols and memes to convey ideas, cast curses on people (=they will always be remembered as something else), enchant the masses.

magick is real, it's dangerous and it's powerful.

so be careful of what you wish for, acolytes lest one day you'll find yourself fighting the demons you thought they were on your side.
>>
File: Trans Degenerate 1.png (15 KB, 501x417) Image search: [Google]
Trans Degenerate 1.png
15 KB, 501x417
transfag posts are also met with some resistance on ninefag
>>
>>79278297
redpilled is edgelords' way of saying: look at me I am a special snowflake
It's basically the same as 13 year olds saying they're vegan gender mender queer bi-faggot
What you should be asking is: are people getting tired of political correctness?
Yes pretty much
Are people getting aware of racism and sexism against white males?
Yep
And people are getting tired of buzzwords like diversity and Islamophobia
>>
>>79279796
You're right actually, although there's nothing really "mystic" to it imo, it's just the way human brain works. Someone makes a meme, finds a way to spread it (media) and it goes inside people's minds and they repeat it. You have many examples of it on 4chan and the internet but a lot of people tend to think it doesn't exist outside of the internet. And they are wrong.
>>
File: 1465213028462.gif (955 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1465213028462.gif
955 KB, 360x360
>>79280239
i agree, but i also value the concept of mysticism and magick as something that is intrinsically powerful in itself

a magician becomes a magician when he declares to be one

magick is art, performance, the gap of perception between the act of simple communication and "something else"

it's the "what if", the doubt you ask yourself when you feel something stirring inside before an idea or a work of art.

or it also might be that i'm deliberately descending into madness to spice up my boring human life.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.