[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do black learn in usa school? Why do they believe that all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: whenyosoulgosbacktodastargates.gif (1021 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
whenyosoulgosbacktodastargates.gif
1021 KB, 320x180
What do black learn in usa school?
Why do they believe that all africa are west africans?
Why do they don't know that it was blacks themselves that enslave other tribes and that all the so called black kingdoms make money out of slavery?
Do they really learn it was white people with webs catching africans or what?
>>
Dindu bump
>>
bumperino niggerino
>>
They don't learn shit.

Neither does anyone else now that common core is everywhere.
>>
>>79273964
Black in school. ahahaha man you really have no idea what goes on in this country
>>
>>79273964
in usa they only learn about how whitey wuz oppressor n slavors n shit and that they was kings in africa
>>
>>79273964
went to school with many black people. constant fist beating on desk in the middle of class while teacher is teaching. the girls always yapping and when teacher asks them to stop "YOU AINT MY DADDY YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO" If I'm being totally honest, I don't remember any sort of school work or learning fucking ever. Mass group fights though.
>>
>>79275442
>>79275661
SOunds terrible
>>
>>79275661
And your grammar is nigger-tier.

This is actually rage inducing. I too was affected in some ways by niggers in my school, but I kept them in check at times at least.

I'm sorry our fathers failed you, at least we can still change this for the kids to come, eh?
>>
>>79273964
>black
>learn
cmon you know the answer before you asked it
>>
>>79273964
>black
>learn
>school

The only thing nogs learn in high school is how to roll blunts, how to smuggle cheap weed in their pants, and how to rap. Nog students are typically disruptive or otherwise uninvolved in class.

Granted there are outliers, and they usually move out of the ghetto and forsake their nog-tier families. But nogs are beyond reformation.
>>
School is a joke. Teachers are like babysitters.
Students are unruly and disrespectful. Answers to the work are fed to you beforehand so everyone can pass the class. All you need to do to graduate highschool is show up and hand in the work. Real learning takes place when you take the initiative to ask the teachers questions yourself and put effort into learning the courses, or else seeking knowledge from books and online sources.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.