[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'I'm grieving for our loss of cultural enrichment&
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8
File: Brexit.jpg (43 KB, 370x359) Image search: [Google]
Brexit.jpg
43 KB, 370x359
'I'm grieving for our loss of cultural enrichment': Students claim they will fail their exams because they are so DEPRESSED about Brexit

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3666112/Students-claim-suffering-depression-Brexit.html
>>
File: pepesplosion.jpg (82 KB, 750x533) Image search: [Google]
pepesplosion.jpg
82 KB, 750x533
God I fucking hate students.

My uni is full of these dicksuck wanker CUNTS

So tempting to reveal my power level.
>>
>all my political participation comes from sharing funny pics on facebook yet I am involved enough to be depressed if it doesn't go my way
>>
File: FUG.gif (2 MB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
FUG.gif
2 MB, 400x286
>>79272663
>loss of cultural enrichment

Isn't this used normally as an euphemism ?
Is there really liberals who use this term unironically ?
>>
>>79272927
And only 36% of 18-24 year olds could be bothered to vote now they are blaming old people for ruining their future
>>
File: XCVPEjI.jpg.gif (1 MB, 270x150) Image search: [Google]
XCVPEjI.jpg.gif
1 MB, 270x150
>>79273028
I thought it was just a meme,apparently that's actually what they want
>>
>>79272807
It's a direct result of the leftist coddling. They have opened up and broken down higher education to fit in their ideology, and to artificially inflate the number of "highly educated" people in the country.

>>79273113
They probably thought it was going to be a landslide victory, and just stayed at home. After all, that's what their media have been telling them.

Same thing happened here with the Ukraine referendum. People stayed at home in an "effort" to stop the referendum from reaching the treshold of required voters. Well, they didn't succeed. Immediately they started with the whining about how it wasn't fair, because the YES voters were faced with a choice of staying home to gain their desired result, or voting.

It's a fucking VOTE. It's not a hard concept. If you don't vote, you have no right to complain. The rules were known well ahead of time. But for some fucking reason leftists can just never own their mistakes, or acknowledge the fact that not everyone agrees with them.

I wish we could have leftist ideology without leftist mentality. That alone would improve politics immeasurably.
>>
File: Cancer.png (563 KB, 843x599) Image search: [Google]
Cancer.png
563 KB, 843x599
>>79272663
Western Cancer in one pic.
>>
>>79273264
It's a meme, but it's a meme that started because far more people quote it ironically than not. It's still one of the core tenets of the leftist obsession with mass immigration.

I can't even count the times where I've seen leftists claim immigration was a success, because there are so many kebab shops everywhere (set up with racist subsidies, racist laws, and racist political preference). A lot of leftists are basically stereotypes of themselves.
>>
File: 1294951121028.jpg (46 KB, 451x392) Image search: [Google]
1294951121028.jpg
46 KB, 451x392
>>79272663
The salt just keeps coming
>>
File: varg.jpg (11 KB, 320x350) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
11 KB, 320x350
>'Took about an hour for my hands to stop shaking, and for my knees to return to some semblance of working order after I saw the result.

>'I have felt sick all day, and ashamed. And angry, with special little peaks of rage dedicated to the claptrap by degrees either ignorant, racist or both, that leavers have peddled as their "reasons".

>Can I class Brexit as a traumatic event when fail my exams next week? Because honestly I'm so distracted now because of it.
>>
File: upskirt.gif (2 MB, 338x400) Image search: [Google]
upskirt.gif
2 MB, 338x400
>>79272807
I tried revealing mine. I explicitly used words like nigger, paki and chink and I explained in detail why non-whites were inferior.

Everyone laughed and patted me on the back. They thought I was joking. They thought I was parodying racists and brexiters. The more I explained that I actually hold these beliefs, the more they applauded.

Now I use racist language, tell nigger jokes, complain about cultural enrichment and wear my UKIP Revolution t-shirt all the time. No-one minds. Their brainwashing is so strong that they assume anyone who deviates from the liberal consensus must be joking. It also doesn't help that I'm kind of adorable.
>>
>>79274409
What is it with leftist feeling physically ill when they come across opinions different from their own? It's a very interesting psychosomatic phenomenon.
>>
>>79274921
They are afraid that they may be wrong.

They have only been sucking up the official narrative and don't even know the other side's arguments, they fear that they may have to defend their opinion if they are no longer the majority. Cognitive dissonance is very displeasing.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.