[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another Auschwitz Fraud (this one even TATTOOED himself!!!)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: oi-vey!-like-anothershoa.png (2 MB, 2256x1634) Image search: [Google]
oi-vey!-like-anothershoa.png
2 MB, 2256x1634
One thing I've noticed in my relatively short life-- when a really big news story is taking place (i.e. Brexit), the media will use the chance to put out out stories they really don't want the public to pay any attention to, but on other hand don't want to be accused of covering you.
Luckily, fellow autists, I'm around, and last Friday morning I went around searching for just such stories and found a gem:
"Hirt admitted in his letter that he had tattooed the camp number of Auschwitz survivor Primo Levi, the acclaimed author and chemist, on his left forearm – “in no way an attempt to take on his identity, but in an effort to incorporate his symbol as a way of remembering him." [YES-- HE LITERALLY FUCKING TATTOOED HIMSELF WITH AN "INMATE NUMBER--" AND THIS IS FROM THE GUARDIAN, ONE OF MOST LIBERAL, PRO-NWO PAPERS ON THE PLANET]

"A Pennsylvania man who claimed for years to have escaped from Auschwitz, met track and field star Jesse Owens and Nazi doctor Josef Mengele, confessed on Friday that he had fabricated the entire story.." [YOU JUST HAVE TO READ FOR YOURSELF LADS...SO NEXT TIME SOMEONE TELLS YOU "YA, SURE, I GUESS THEY PUT THOSE TATTOOS ON THEMSELVES...WELL, HERE YOU GO. THE ODD THING IS, I CAN THINK OF NO OTHER EVENT WHERE PEOPLE GO TO THESE LENTHS TO FAKE STORIES LIKE THIS FOR FAME AND MONEY...WELL, JUDGE FOR YOURSELVES ...someone, please archive in case they pull it, I'm on mobile and cannot do right now...
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/24/holocaust-survivor-lied-joseph-hirt-auschwitz
>>
He looks like robin williams in a santa's day off outfit.
>>
>>79268616
Elie Wiesal getting increasingly nervous
>>
File: 8590679898_3a9182b3a6_b.jpg (720 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
8590679898_3a9182b3a6_b.jpg
720 KB, 1024x684
The Holocaust did happen but it is exaggerated, that's just victors writing history. If the nazi's had won they would've rewritten history MUCH more then the allies did now, though.

~War does not determine who is right, only who is left.
>>
lmao, thank you lad, Nothing on this in American media. they must be really fucking desperate.

Would love to go to /his/ with this: " yes, tinfoil hat, I suppose the man tattooed himself?"

As a matter of fact, he did!! And then they buried the story as far as they could! kek!!!
>>
>>79268758
>that's just victors writing history.
Friend, think about a sick a fucking mind it takes to actually GIVE YOURSELF A TATTOO so you can walk around giving speeches, collecting shekels, and getting sympathy.

That's a unique...that falls into category of "only a Jew would do it." And the sad part? Anyone in France or Germany who would have questioned this man's bullsit story would have done 5 years in jail.

You honestly want to tell me that's justice?
>>
File: 1426482112996.png (148 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1426482112996.png
148 KB, 300x300
>>79268616
I really hate the feeling that I might be being manipulated.

Every time i think of the holocaust, it angers me to think that it's fairly obvious (((people))) have been, maybe collectively or randomly, embellishing and using a historical fact for their own devious, greedy, or selfish gains.

It's obvious, yet contains so many facets. Whats the end game? Which evidence is the right evidence? Am I controlled opposition or a rogue thinker?

Is this really a lie?

It had to have happened right?

Who's really Jewing who?

I'm tired /pol/
>>
>>79269041
Who gives a fuck, the nazi's LOST. nothing is going to change that. THEY LOST. THEY LOST.
The holocaust can be exaggerated as much as they want, they can make as much money of it as they like because they WON.

nazi's would have approved it because according their natural selection theory they are the WEAK ONES who LOST and therefore they were inferior.
>>
Thank you, Britbobg anon... US news sites won't touch this... It's a new level of psychopathy...
>>
File: muh-holocaust.jpg (63 KB, 726x436) Image search: [Google]
muh-holocaust.jpg
63 KB, 726x436
>people still believe in the holohoax

It's like they've never even heard of Typhus or Allied bombing runs.
>>
>>79268616
>A lying jew
Now back to you schlomo
>>
>>79269188
>THEY LOST. THEY LOST.
I assume you are a Jew, correct? And so you assume that anyone pointing this out is a "Nazi," correct?

Another reason why you Jews do not "get it." No reasonable person is trying to make a case that the "Germans won." The issue is that European nations have LAWS where you can do 5-8 years in jail for daring to even question people like this.

If I had written and published an essay a year ago questioning this man's story, under EU laws I could have been fined and even jailed.

Now he's admitting he made the entire thing up to the point of even fucking TATTOOING HIMSELF!!

Yoyu don't see the issue here, Sholmo? That White historians in Wrope can be JAILED for even suggesting "I don't believe this man's story..." When he (and god knows how many others) and running around claiming to be bmet Dr. mengele and even put tattoos on themselves after the war to sell a bullshit story?

you don't see the issue here??
>>
>>79269121
Pretty sure it's a thought trap. No matter which conclusion you come to, it doesn't really matter in the long run. People will believe what they believe. What difference does it make if Nazis killed a few, a lot, or a whole lot of jews?
>>
>>79269550
It's not just EU laws that forbid freedom of speech, UK has plenty of laws in place to do the same.
>>
is this the stormfront thread?

fuck off.
>>
for the newfags here, this is worth reading the entire story. So when you read n here later on that some peole have doubts about the Holyco$t narrative, this is why.

And OP is correct, they slipped it out in media day after anrexit vote hoping it would not garner that much attention.
>>
>>79269797
>stormfront thread?
Another Jew. We always see, they pick Norway or Switzerland to use as their proxies.

Sorry Shlomo, when you make up a story and go so fat as tattooing yourself and go around telling flat-out lies for decades-- and people can get arrested for questioning your story-- it's no longer "Stormfront" hymie.

Now you are endangering the basic tenets of Western Civilization with your bullshit.
>>
If I'm not around later, someone please repost this. You know damn well the guardian had been sitting on this one for weeks and was waiting for a really big story do they could bury the lead.

Amazing how Jews here with Norwegian and Swiss proxies come out swinging to defend a man who fucking put a tattoo on HIMSELF to go around swindling le monies from stupid goyim...
>>
I'm still in awe at what sort of human being could do this and still be able to look himself in mirror each morning.
>>
>>79270360
oy vey goyim, you sound anti-semitic to me. It was real in his mind, just like rosenblatt:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw
>>
>>79268758
>did happen

No it did not. There was no systematic state sponsored and organized effort to exterminate jews. That doesn't mean jews did not die during ww2 but that doesn't constitute a genocide.
>>
>>79271015
This is now you can tell the Jews on here. They always use proxies from Norway/Sweden/Denmark.

I could understand a Jew being on here, even an Israeli, who was like Dr. Israel Shamir or Dr. Toaff or Goldstone (before those 2 recanted).

For a Jew to come to this site and defend a Jew who tattooed a number on himself and wrote a false memoir and went around making speeches on something that never happened..
all else aside, the Jews have now made "perceived victimhood status" a higher status than any other in society, which is White the West is now where it is, with young European women clapping and cheering as their future rapists arrive.

Lads, please don't let this thread die, we can use to to red pill all these new summerfags/people here after the boardj ust got press....
>>
>>79269797
>stormfront thread?
kek, STORMFRONT THREAD?? A jew is a jew is a jew is a jew. Even using a HMA account, they still reveal themselves.

Lads, it's now a stormfront thread" and you are a "NAzi" in you point out that a JEw wrote a fake account and went so far as to give himself a fake fucking tattoo.

Euros could have gone to GAOL for questioning this guy-- Holocaustology, the de facto new religion of the West
>>
I am greek and I survived polish death camps

gib me reparations.
>>
>>79271908

They are not proxies just diaspora kikes. That autist ziokike from Norway has been posting IDF propaganda threads for years. Lurk a bit and you will recognize them
>>
>>79269121
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust_Industry
>>
jk
>>
>>79269797
Agreed. This shits stupid. Go make your board shit. The casual Jew joke is fine, believing a broader conspiracy is lame
>>
>>79272614
Love how the critics of this book say stupid shit like "it causes anti-semitism!" Not realizing that their definition of anti-semitism is "any form of legitimate, honest criticism whatsoever." Jews: the original SJWs. Want more proof (or a laugh)? Watch the Zundel trial footage.
>>
File: 1459597774513s.jpg (3 KB, 125x80) Image search: [Google]
1459597774513s.jpg
3 KB, 125x80
>>79272915
>The casual Jew joke is fine, believing a broader conspiracy is lame
lmao, please, explain. A "broader conspiracy?" I do love when others come in from le-reddit and start telling us how to try to run this board.

You know, that is going to get opposite reaction. I guess yo've seen board mentioned in the papers i past few days, and now think you're going to turn it into reddit 2.0.

The news for you, shlomo, is that the sam erules apply. You can shove your virtue signaling up your ass.

a Jew TATTOOING A FAKE NUMBER OONTO HIMSELF FOR GIBS ME and you are here talking about how we dare wonder about conspiracies?

Trust me, go back to le reddit while you can friend...
>>
>>79270173
>You know damn well the guardian had been sitting on this one for weeks and was waiting for a really big story do they could bury the lead.
Neat. Do you have any proof of this?
>>
>>79272915
>Go make your board shit
And which board is that? "We" are the ones who have been here for the past "x" years. You seem to have been lost on way to le_reddit. We don't do "thought crimes here," and all thse cute little points you racked up on leddit from virtue signaling?

Guess what-- you have no name, "reputation" based on points, nothing. It' a free marketplace of ideas. And a Jew putting a fake tattoo on himself...well, that sort of speaks for itself, does it not Chaim?

And what about the German or even me if I questioned his tattoo and story and it landed my ass in jail? The level of high kiery here is fucking amazing...
>>
>>79273700
>Do you have any proof of this?
I know how media works. It's a strategy called "burying the lead." The same reason... te pentagon releases big tories they'd rather keep quiet late on a Thur night, to miss editions and land in a Saturday paper, which is lowest circulation of the week. It's a very common practice.
>>
>>79273700
You and every other Jew here defending this embody the reason why people hate Jews, and why you can't be allowed to run Western media.

ANY other group on here, even turks, would bevcalling for this man to be hanged. Christ, even blacks or chinks, the few wechave on here, would never be defending one of their own who pulled a scam like this exploiting white guilt.

I see Jews with new eyes. each timea story like this breaks. thry corcle wagons instead of saying he is scum and deserves jail.
>>
Directly from the article. Can't wait for rest of story:
For years, Hirt gave public speeches about his experiences in the second world war, including his Jewish family’s flight from Poland to Belgrade. But he also told people that he was arrested by the Nazis, sent to the concentration camp at Auschwitz, and met Mengele, the SS physician who tortured prisoners of the concentration camp. Hirt claimed to have escaped under an electric fence at the camp.

He added an extraordinary prologue and epilogue to the story, saying that he saw Adolf Hitler turn his back on Jesse Owens at the 1936 Olympics in Berlin, and that he met Eleanor Roosevelt and Owens after his arrival in the United States."
>>
>>79268683
kek underrated
>>
>>79273843
>>79273588
>>79269987
>>79272216
Will you stop doing that? We have IDs, you know?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.