[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really good Troll or just a dumb bitch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
Okay I cannot tell anymore.

Is this bitch serious, or is she just a master troll trying to trigger us?
>>
>>79263577
She's a professional liar

Much like other fanatics historically, Savonarola, etc, she whips up a storm of her own creation then labels it as others work.
>>
>>79263577
I'd fuck her face just to show her that a true women is supposed to taking big things in her mouth, not to let big stupid things out of them. I'm talking throating her deep. Make an example out of her in front of the other SJWs.
>>
File: Stephen-Kings-It.jpg (47 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
Stephen-Kings-It.jpg
47 KB, 970x545
>>79263577
IT is a troll!
>>
#FEMSHILL

she is scam and NWO tool

she is managing the mentally multi-degenerated 50% of the western population, aka women.
>>
File: 1458854471966.png (17 KB, 489x251) Image search: [Google]
1458854471966.png
17 KB, 489x251
She is just an oportunist.
She is for the money.

take the money away and she will become a normal person.
>>
>>79263577
You can never take what a woman says seriously. They aren't even smart enough to form an actual opinion.
>>
>>79263577
Don't give cents like this attention. Their attention is their only validity, don't validate it. Also, drop by this thread and learn a little >>79251229
>>
She's serious man

She's dumb as a box of rocks but is stubborn and self-assured anyway, the worst kind of moron
>>
>>79264386

I just hate that rat Armenian face

I'd bash her with a baseball bat
>>
>>79263577
I want to shove my entire arm up her asshole.
>>
>>79263577
High level Troll
She's very smart and knows how to manipulate everyone around her.The worst mistake would be to think women like her are stupid and/or misguided They know exactly what they're doing.
>>
>"I like gaming!"
>fast forward 2 years
>"games are too violent, I hate games"
>fast forward 1 year
>"I will now give my irrelevant opinion on games!"
>>
>>79263577
Don't give this bitch attention.
>>79249560
>>79249560
>>79249560
>>
She's an entrepreneur. Everything she does is for the sole reason of making money.

I'm curious as to why she is leaving video games though she must see something profitable. I haven't heard anything about her since she got her new crowd fund project funded.
>>
>>79263577

If you really had to ask......................................................
>>
>>79263577
>trying to trigger us
>trying
half of threads on /pol/ are you people crying about about feminism.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.