[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liberals will defend this http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160630_022440.jpg (188 KB, 1077x1146) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160630_022440.jpg
188 KB, 1077x1146
Liberals will defend this
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/29/police-called-racist-third-grader-who-made-comment/
>>
>>79262605
so what the fuck did he say about the brownies? it doesnt say in the article. are the washington times so cucked up they are afraid to repeat what some child said about some fucking brownies?
>>
>>79262605
Good. Maybe he want have to go through the liberal phase and can be the first red-pilled forth grader.
>>
>>79263203
It didn't dawn on me til now, but I believe it was because they thought he meant it more like darkies, rather than the food.
>>
>>79263203
Nobody knows, but that's not the point, words aren't illegal
>>
all hope is gone in this world
>>
Literal language policing
>>
Liberals will defend it because they created it
>>
>>79262605
I hate how niggers have to always make it about them.
>>
File: ab1.jpg (14 KB, 254x214) Image search: [Google]
ab1.jpg
14 KB, 254x214
>>79262605
calling cops on a 9yo for making a comment on a fucking brownie.

they should nuke you guys
>>
>>79263857
you better keep your mouth shut before i take ya ta oz and ridgey didge right ring tingle ya bum m8
>>
This is the future that awaits us if Trump loses in November.
>>
>9 y.o. says something that could be construed as racist
>CALL THE POLICE
Is this a fucking joke?
>>
>>79263857
>they should nuke you guys

Says the country who put someone on trial for making this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jdwc8sgTIY

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/7573201/racist-video-acquittal-sparks-outrage/
>>
>This episode came after a May 25 meeting between the police department, school officials and the prosecutor’s office, in which school officials were told to report any incidents that could be considered criminal.
>Police Chief Kevin Carey said that includes even something “as minor as a simple name-calling incident that the school would typically handle internally,” philly.com reported.

WTF looks like the bullshit in king nigger's justice department is filtering down.
>>
>>79262605

>Superintendent Scott Oswald estimated that, on some days, officers have been called to district schools as many as five times....Outraged parents ... met with Mayor James Maley and started a petition calling on the prosecutor’s office to “stop mandated criminal investigations of elementary school students.”

>“mandated criminal investigations of elementary school students.”

What the fuck, America?
>>
File: 1466062596960.png (606 KB, 1059x962) Image search: [Google]
1466062596960.png
606 KB, 1059x962
>>79264097
>if
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.