[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People who hate cops and other forms of law enforcement are either
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: technical.jpg (3 MB, 4572x2640) Image search: [Google]
technical.jpg
3 MB, 4572x2640
People who hate cops and other forms of law enforcement are either law breaking niggers or 14 year old boys.

Prove me wrong.
>>
I guess nobody can
>>
>>79258967
you forgot stoners
>>
>>79258967
I don't hate law enforcement, I hate the concept of law enforcement that declares everyone a customer and exacts payment for its services, rendered or not, on pain of violence or death.

>inb4 muh roads
>>
Don't forget liberals, unless there is a shooting, then they claim to love the police
>>
>>79258967
Bootlicker
>>
>>79258967

I am 18 and I had a problem with some cops recently. Now I hate them. Literally disproven
>>
>>79258967
Shit man, I can walk faster than these fat fucks can run.
>>
>>79258967
I don't hate the police.

I do hate how they are used as much to raise revenue as they are to solve and prevent crime.

I don't think there is anything wrong with profiling, if it's done smartly and the cops aren't dicks.

I don't like how a lot of American police seem to lack martial arts and physical self defence training, as well as lacking proper training in how to de-escalate situations. I don't think that is the individual police officer's fault though.

I think MOST criticism of the police force should be levelled at the people who train, recruit, arm, fund, and instruct them.

I also think that some cops are good-for-nothing arseholes who use their badge as a shield to hide their despicable behaviours and attitudes. This is not the case for the majority, but it does somewhat compromise them.

I think the way most American politicians treat the police is disgusting, and the prosecuting of so many officers in the Freddy Gray case, for example, proves just how despicable some politicians are. Most (but not necessarily all) of those officers shouldn't have been charged with anything.

I don't have a problem with body cams. I do have a problem with people acting like they are the be all and end all, and that their aren't bigger issues.

OP, am I a law breaking nigger or a 14 year old boy?
>>
>>79263296
>OP, am I a law breaking nigger or a 14 year old boy?
>Australia

We both know the answer
>>
>>79258967
Smelly dumb statist scum
>>
File: Officer_Jenny_Ash.png (209 KB, 523x448) Image search: [Google]
Officer_Jenny_Ash.png
209 KB, 523x448
>MUH REVENUE
the only ones who have ti write tickets are state troopers, they do have a quota but they can't all it that became quotas are illegal

As long as you have up to date insurance and aren't a cunt, city Cops probably won't give you a ticket.
Source, copfag who rarely writes tickets
>>
Police dindu nuttin

dey good boys. Protect n serve

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/24/us/oakland-police-scandals/
>>
I just want to not pay for electricity, but this is a crime.

FTP.
>>
>>79258967
>Binary thinking
>Good or bad cops?

Literally double digit Iq
>>
File: 1466357377099.png (49 KB, 255x139) Image search: [Google]
1466357377099.png
49 KB, 255x139
>>79258967
Im 21 white and haven't even gotten a traffic ticket
>>
>>79258967
Holy shit every single one of them is slightly overweight and puffy faced w.t.f.
>>
>>79262546
So you hate an entire profession because of a bad experience you had with a couple of them once. That's like hating all men because one raped you, except more stupid.

Also:
>18

You probably had a bad time because you acted like a cunt.
>>
>>79263296
This is one of the most reasonable points of view on cops I've seen in a while. You sure you're australian?
>>
>>79262326
>I don't hate law enforcement, I hate the concept of law enforcement

I don't hate Canada, I hate the concept of Canada

The police don't write you a bill you fucking retard, it is a civil service that is paid for by people's taxes. Not yours, but other people. What expert level are you at creating latte art?
>>
>>79258967
you forgot the positive proof why that is the case. That's ok, you're probably retarded.
>>
>>79262453
Really made me think.
Guess I'm a #whorosforsoros now.
>>
>>79266540
average americans
>>
>>79266540
And they're all short as fuck.
>>
Someone's clearly never run into California Highway Patrol

>Cops
Cool dudes.

>Security
Helpful if they actually DO their job

>FBI
Just paper pushers. Nobody cares

>Highway Patrol
Huge assholes.
>>
>>79266540
>>79268264
>>79268277

Because those are spics, or they took steroids and the face chunk is a side effect.
>>
>>79267783

"Yes"
>>
File: cair-image.jpg (144 KB, 359x450) Image search: [Google]
cair-image.jpg
144 KB, 359x450
>>79258967

It's true. They can be Muzzies as well - they hate police too.
>>
>>79258967
alot of people who remember what a cop used to be in america hate all of the cops today
its been mutilated, bent a warped into bullshit.
>remember the good old days
>>
am i being detained?
>>
90% of cops are assholes who will abuse their power and break the law themselves.

Don't get me wrong, we need them. There are good cops. Most people just become shit when they get power though.
>>
File: john_f_kennedy.jpg (47 KB, 468x412) Image search: [Google]
john_f_kennedy.jpg
47 KB, 468x412
>>79258967
I sold drugs for years in my 20s, and I still know alot of dealers. The dope dealers who hate the cops are always failures at dealing because they have no respect for the police and as a result get cocky. The dealers who respect the cops and understand the game, who take their knocks like men and don't try run away like pussies or roll over on someone else to try to save their own skin are the only ones who last. I don't do it anymore, but I was pretty good at it back in the day.

There are far more of the former than the latter. Most dope dealers are retards who go to back to jail 6 months after they get out. The pros look at getting caught as the cost of doing business, have an attorney ready to go, do their time (which will be short if you don't make it worse with an evasion charge or other such bullshit and don't carry a gun) are the successful ones.

PROTIP: Most cops don't hate non-violent criminals either. I met some cool cops, and was even busted before and the cop let me off. Granted, he stole my drugs, but he could have stolen half my shit and still busted me if he wanted to. He probably just got high or gave it to a friend. I didn't make his job hard, so he didn't make mine hard either. That's pretty much how it works. I know a guy who actually led the cops up into his apartment and gave them a pound of weed just so they wouldn't search it and find his coke or pills (a worse charge). He was out of jail in a few days despite prior felonies for distribution, and all he really got in the end was a 1 year suspended license and probation.

tl:dr there is a minority of criminals who respect the cops, and they are the most successful criminals
>>
File: ACAB.jpg (88 KB, 678x960) Image search: [Google]
ACAB.jpg
88 KB, 678x960
>>79258967

Dead Cops Means Less Oppression
http://christophercantwell.com/2014/12/31/dead-cops-means-less-oppression/

POLICING COMES TO A STOP IN NEW YORK, PEOPLE GET ALONG PEACEFULLY AND SOCIETY CONTINUES
http://filmingcops.com/policing-comes-to-a-stop-in-new-york-people-get-along-peacefully-and-society-continues/

NYPD Cops Stop Patrolling Streets, Crime Rates Begin Falling; Traffic Violations Down 94%
http://theantimedia.org/terrified-nypd-cops-stop-work-city-plunge-chaos/

NYPD officers have sharply reduced the number of arrests and summonses issued in the city
https://news.vice.com/article/two-new-york-police-officers-shot-rushed-to-hospital?utm_source=vicenewsaunzfb

The NYPD Slowdown Is Working, Let's Keep It
http://gothamist.com/2015/01/07/broken_windows_forever.php

50 Reasons to Abolish The Cops!
https://abolishthecops.wordpress.com/2011/02/11/55-really-good-reasons-to-abolish-the-cops/

Texas Town Fires Police Dept., Hires Private Citizens For Security — Guess What Happened to Crime?
http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/08/seal-security-solution/

Policing is a Dirty Job, But Nobody's Gotta Do It: 6 Ideas for a Cop-Free World
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/policing-is-a-dirty-job-but-nobodys-gotta-do-it-6-ideas-for-a-cop-free-world-20141216#ixzz3afAqC7B2

Crime in an Anarcho-Capitalist Society
http://christophercantwell.com/2014/05/01/crime-anarcho-capitalist-society/

How Would an Anarcho-Capitalist Society Repel Invasion?
http://christophercantwell.com/2014/05/02/anarcho-capitalist-society-repel-invasion/

The Case For Disarming The Police
http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/02/the-case-for-disarming-the-police/

Texas Town Experiences 61% Drop in Crime After Firing Their Police Department
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/texas-town-sees-61-drop-crime-firing-cops-hiring-private-firm/
>>
>>79270985
>lives in a shit hole country filled with goat fuckers, pedos, rapists, and krokodile addicts
>blames the police

oh Romania you so silly
>>
File: 1458047748598.jpg (299 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
1458047748598.jpg
299 KB, 1280x1109
>>79258967
Everyone I've ever known who was anti-cop was either someone who thought nothing of breaking the law, or had friends who did. If you're afraid of being arrested then maybe you should try not breaking the law, and cooperating with the police when they ask you questions. People who act as if they are hiding something usually are.
>>
>>79263296
biggest problem with cops in Aus is the requirements for entry, most states require a degree, and we all know what type of persons get a degree and don't have a high paying job with a easy work load to go into, you guessed it, art degrees and other high lvl fag filled waste of time degrees that either attract or encourage the scum of society or other nose breathers. so when the "educated" wastes get their useless degree and have no job to go into, where do they look. BAM, police force, most of these fucks where the ones who would spit at a cop in a protest during their uni days and then end up being one, so ask why are cops arseholes on the majority, its because they hate themselves so much for being who they are they act like dick hiding behind the law and a badge to fuck over others. Look I respect police, heck i used to live next door to a awesome old school cop, but the new breed of cops are shit. I respect the job and the authority and I give them them benefit of the doubt. but most of the time their actions are very disappointing. ....End Rant.
>>
>>79262453
But who will build the roads
>>
>>79258967

The problem is more nuanced.

When cops patrol heavy nigger areas they become militarized over time. Then the white people that they occasionally have to deal with feel the brunt and decide to dislike them.

I used to live in a small town and the cops were very nice and cordial.

I moved to a large city to go to college and the cops here treat everyone like a thug with a gun in his pocket because they have to deal with thugs with guns in their pocket every day.

The solution is to avoid high nigger cities, at least in the USA.
>>
>>79272938
Some towns around south here are starting to require 4-year degrees.

I had military service, which paid for my 4-years at Uni. I applied to be a cop, and was accepted at 27. It took me until I was 28 to finish Academy/Field Training Program.

The toughest aspect of the job is already having a strong baseline of social and problem solving skills before the Academy. They can teach you laws and methodology, but you can't teach human interaction. You can teach a monkey to fill out paperwork, but it takes personality to fill the uniform.

The same goes with fitness, driving skills, and self defense. If you don't have a baseline, chances are training isn't going to help much. Even shooting- shooting is an extremely perishable skill. You can fire a weapon for 4 weeks in the Academy, and become proficient, but if you don't strive to maintain proficiency, you will slip back into mediocrity- which is dangerous.

As far as "pay" is concerned- I work for a municipality (city), and the council and mayor decide my pay. They decide when we get overtime. When we get equipment. The whole argument of "I pay your salary!" may have some validity, but I guarantee the majority of the fines you pay in court or for tickets go to other city programs. The bottom line is police are underpaid, undertrained, and understaffed. My department still fields cars that record dash cam to VHS. I live in the 7th most violent city in my state (per capita), and we only field 1 officer for every 15,000 citizens. When the calls for service stack up, it's like trying to put out a wildfire using a shovel- not everybody gets the service or attention they deserve, because it's impossible. Physically. And for people who join to genuinely help, that concept is extremely frustrating.
>>
I like my local police forces. They are human and friendly treating people.

Nonetheless, why will Murrican cops behave so brutal and lacking any kind of respect to the people they are supposed to be protecting?

I must accept this is one of the strongest reasons why I will never travel to the US. Police brutality in airports and public places just scares me
>>
>>79275502
lol
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.