[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He named them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 17
File: 1467171501753.jpg (24 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1467171501753.jpg
24 KB, 512x512
Thoughts on Black Pigeon Speaks?
>>
>>79257896
obviously based

anyone who hates on him do you think you could do a better job?
>>
Controlled opposition.
>>
>>79257896
I think he's shit-tier alt-right wannabe and constantly spam's /pol/ using proxies pretending to be someone curious about /pol/'s opinion on him
>>
>>79257896
>nearly always a nip flag involved in these BPS threads
curious
>>
>>79257896
lying scum

source
>>
>>79258041
lol this.
>>
>>79257896
Annoying voice.
>>
>>79257896
A plant
>>
Stop supporting your channel and leave.
>>
Your video editing is pretty good. I doubt you're one guy running the whole show. Fuck the people that say you are controlled opposition. I read the sources you cite for myself and draw my own conclusions.

Nice proxy m8, when is the next vid?
>>
>>79257896
>guy makes a youtube channel
>its basically /pol/ with a budget
>/pol/ hates on him

you guys are fucking assholes

i bet you hate milo too

we have so few allies on our side in the culture wars and you shit on all of them

are you retarded?
>>
>>79258032
what makes you say that?
>>
>>79257896
pigeons in general are shitty animals, no matter if they are black or white. they eat trash and carry disease a lot of the time. they're not really worth paying any attention to and I'd be happy if the city's animal control would take care of them already, but that involved paying more taxes which is not worth the little winged shits so I guess I'd say that they're not worth thinking about in general, just walk by and ignore them if you can
>>
>>79258041
how is he shit-tier? All I keep seeing is people who don't make videos, are afraid to talk to friends about these important topics and want to suck some faggot trap dick. Meanwhile this guy is making decent videos.
>>
>>79258295
disinfo agents are unwelcomed here
please fuck off
>>
>>79258032
See this every thread and always within the first five posts. Sure you're not the shill here m8?
>>
>>79258295
I like Milo more as a person than a political voice. What little I've seen of BPS he cherry picked articles and made weird conclusions, he's basically no better than the types he criticises.
And again, everyone knows he comes to /pol/ trying to promote his channel constantly. At least Milo promotes himself by doing something newsworthy (though being an editor at Breitbart obviously helps)
>>
>>79258420
>Malaysia
>Complaining

Nobody cares Ahmed Ibn-Islam
>>
>>79258295
I've convinced that half of /pol/ are shills and/or are just fucking cucks. Scared to get the word out. And are jealous someone else is doing it way better than they ever could have hoped to.
>>
>>79258295
>>79258416
I agree with these guys. Everyone stop being cunts for a minute.
>>
>>79258416
>decent
>>
>>79258420
you aren't even a real country faggot

get your own flag you irrelevant shithole

someone show me how black pigeon is a lair and i will believe you

otherwise his videos seem pretty spot on

do we have any other redpilled users creating content to educate the masses? not many.

/pol/ is great at killing allies

you are all impractical faggots.

what else do you want out of a youtube channel?
>>
File: 1466786000939.jpg (41 KB, 283x352) Image search: [Google]
1466786000939.jpg
41 KB, 283x352
I like his videos personally. I asked about his channel here a while back and they accused me of being him, so I suppose /pol/ either has a hard-on against him or thinks he is trying to play them for views.

If I were to criticize him though, I'd argue that he focuses way too much on Muslims. He's got what seems like two videos on Muslims for every video not on Muslims.
Admittedly though, I did use a couple of his videos on Muslims and that one he did on transgenders to redpill a mega-liberal friend of mine. He isn't entirely swung right, but he's definitely been robbed of his blind belief in multiculturalism/diversity.

So yeah he's pretty cool. Not sure why people say he's an alt-right wannabe when alt-right is a reddit meme anyway. As for controlled opposition? Lmao
>>
>>79257896
/pol/ will turn on him eventually.

Each time someone makes a thread about him more and more people begin to turn. /pol/ is a true shithole, you guys can't be loyal to anyone that holds the same exact believes as you.
>>
>>79258540
>the bullies are just jealous of you
Let me guess, you were educated within the lat 2 decades weren't you?
>>
A bit odd, but the content and info are great. I enjoy his videos quite a bit.

I asked him about removing the Hillary/Syria/Israel vid, said he received conflicting info after, removed it for the time being.

https://youtu.be/-n8lHZGYc5Y?list=FLObRStAWbdxt20x26A9BuXA
>>
>>79258557
What problems do you have with his message?
Anti islam anti trannies, pro white. (are you one of those cucks obsessed with trannies?)
>>
>>79258032
I fear that this is the truth.
>>
>>79258521
>>79258605
nah. please kill yourselves.
you shill your shit channel here everyday to the point i stop giving a fuck about your thread
>>
>>79258658
Yes, also I asked why you think his videos are shit and you didn't reply. So I'll ask again, what problems do you have with his videos?
>>
>>79258613
>thinks he is trying to play them for views.
>thinks
Maybe if he didn't repeatedly shill his channel people wouldn't question it when someone legit asked about him. But as it is, every few weeks
>What does /pol/ think of BPS?
>1 post by this ID
>/thread
>>
>>79258295
>/pol/ is 1 person
>>
>>79258032
I love this meme
>>
You all just hate him because he's too much like you and you can't get over your own self-loathing.

I hate his accent though. He sounds a little Dutch.
>>
>>79258637
this

/pol/ is filled with miserable cunts

we can't even appreciate when someone is being nice to us because we treat each other like shit all fucking day

milo is an ally
ben shapiro is an ally
gavin is an ally
pigeon is an ally
trump is an ally

none of these people are perfect but they are mostly decent and helpful

wake the fuck up you shitheads

life isn't a giant conspiracy theory

even if pigeon was controlled opposition he is still red pilling faggots with his videos
>>
>>79258753
its posted here everyday almost all the time like an ad.
nobody likes spam. fuck off and die, stick your shitty channel up your ass too.
>>
>>79258771
What makes you think it's him? There are shills of all kinds on this shit cuck/pol/.
really makes you think...
well..
hmm....
pol btfo...
is x degerenate..
I want to have an asian girlfriend...
i want to have a nigger girlfriend...
and so on
>>
>>79258919
How many id's do you think he can control at the same time. Fuck off chink.
>>
He makes awesome vids and is generally an intelligent guy. This gentleman is a rare sight, sadly.
>>
>>79258753
Answered here faggot
>>79258516

>>79258693
>his message
He's not some sort of preacher, he's a faggot with opinions. Is it my message that he's shit?
As I've already said, if you look into some of the subjects he talks about he makes fucking bizarre conclusions from research, not necessarily directly contradicting the research, but he's far from objective. He's pretty happy to use small, unrepresentative samples if it vaguely supports his position.
I'm not interested in being spoon fed someone's world view, I'm interested in someone objectively raising points that hadn't occurred to me
>>
>>79259034
Agreed, don't know why everyone is being such a bloody cunt about him.
>>
>>79259002
i can open 10 browsers and change proxies whenever i post too, dumbfuck.
just give up, if you didnt shill your shit here everyday i wouldve actually finished watching one of your videos.
>>
Awesome
>>
>>79257896
I love him
>>
>>79259065
You're fucking paranoid.
let me guess you don't complain about cancer threads but this one really gets you upset.
His videos are quite well done and he will get a good audience soon. you seem like a jealous cuck.
>>
>>79258146
liar liar pantson feur
>>
>>79258605

>want out of a YouTube channel?

Never wanted anything, honestly. I don't think anyone should want something out of a free video platform.

You tubers are low their attention whoring cucks who are in it for the add bucks/patreon NEET cash. Same with Twitch and all that.

Fuck'em, lazy cunts don't know how to work. 1 exception is thunderfoot but he is a total cuck.
>>
>>79259327
>he will get a good audience soon
More proof he shills himself. If he had an audience now, i could understand multiple threads on him.
>you seem like a jealous cuck.
>the bullies are just jealous of you
Liberal schooling really got to you.
>>
>>79258896

I think you need to take it easy on the Memes tonight, Billy.
>>
>>79259422
Strong words for a gypsy.
>>
>>79259412
Thundercuck? I hate that fedora faggot
He was also shilling for the EU. I dont care what happens to my people as long as I get muh science money
>>
>>79259412
>make a bunch of well researched 15min youtube videos
>lazy

okay
>>
>>79259497
you still didn't mention what you dislike about him. So I'll just have to ignore you.
He is at 97k subs. That is more than any other /pol / video maker combined?
>>
>>79259530
Shut up slav gypo
>>
>>79259570

He's literally a nuclear physicist. I don't like him, but at least he isn't some NEET cunt in a basement.
>>
>>79259412
>hates all youtubers
>still watches said youtubers

Kys my man
>>
File: bwhittle.jpg (95 KB, 1205x718) Image search: [Google]
bwhittle.jpg
95 KB, 1205x718
What do you think of based Bill Whittle? Is he red pilled?
>>
File: romanianman.jpg (29 KB, 544x363) Image search: [Google]
romanianman.jpg
29 KB, 544x363
>>79259663
Calm down, my transient friend.
>>
>>79257896
He is a perfect introduction into the redpill for normies, but he has shot himself in the foot with a few videos he has made that will be sticked to him just like water filters will be sticked to Alex Jones, the moment he really becomes mainstream.

Still, that canadian Galvin or whatnot stuck a banana up his ass and nothing happened, so maybe it wont be so bad.
>>
>>79259676
Ah well I can respect that but is he dying alone and pathetic? Whenever I see atheism shilling all it does is create depressed pony fedora wearing cucks.
>>
>>79259784
You go ahead and kill yourself my mongolshitskin slavgyp friend, also your beaten up slavgyp relatives in london say hi
>>
File: Chinese_account_farmer.jpg (123 KB, 634x844) Image search: [Google]
Chinese_account_farmer.jpg
123 KB, 634x844
>>79259662
account farming is pretty cheap these days
>>
>>79258032
My opinion on these youtubers is that if they talk about black on white violence and/or name the jew they're a net benefit regardless if they're "controlled opposition".
>>
>>79259907
Don't you have a drawthread to spam snorkeling monkey?
>>
>>79259721

>
I didn't say I hate them all. I said they're lazy cunts and I expect and desire nothing from them. I rarely watch any youtube, but if I do its not some alt-right cunt regurgitating the same shit I already know by shitposting with you fuckers. I used to watch some occasionally, but it's redundant anymore.
>>
>>79259662
>you still didn't mention what you dislike about him.
Are you incapable of reading or incapable of reading criticism?
Just in case you need some help:
>>79259065
>>
>>79258722
Who the fuck are you mudslime?

Literally shut the fuck up, you have no sway on this forum shitskin, we will continue to post based youtube channels and you can have fun smelling Mehmet's asshole 5x a day as you go to pray.
>>
File: 1368544233284.jpg (24 KB, 290x295) Image search: [Google]
1368544233284.jpg
24 KB, 290x295
>guy makes decent quality redpilled youtube channel about immigration
>/pol/ doesn't like him yet constantly talks about how bad the immigration is today around the world

what is wrong with you

this is why you will never get a qt3.14gfw/gr8feets

she could be standing right in front of you with a trump hat and you would call her a dumb whore
>>
>>79259809

>atheism videos

Fucking eww.
>>
>>79259926
He named the Jew, look at his videos on Hillary and Soros
>>
>>79257896
Most likely a jew.
>>
>>79260027
He's that malay cancerfaggot who draws actual shit that he thinks passes as art
>>
>>79259887
>Roma, descendant of Indians
>calling anyone a shitskin

Gypsies are truly delusional. Also, your beggar accordion player dad in Warsaw says hi.
>>
>>79259065
Didn't notice this reply. He is not perfect. But personally I would rather people watch anti Islam and pro white videos compared to bananaman. Or some other cancer.
>>
>>79258032
Worse. He's employed by the Russian government to actively subvert us.
>>
>>79260063
other channels have MUCH MUCH better and solid videos regarding immigration.
liek the angryswede for example. you dont see him being shilled here everyday.
>>
>>79260027
>BPS tries to shill on /pol/
>called out for it
>triggered
>Literally shut the fuck up
>we will continue to post based youtube channels
>>
>>79259926
He literally had a happy merchant meme in the background on a computer screen while talking about Soros.
>>
File: I_am_white.jpg (40 KB, 600x693) Image search: [Google]
I_am_white.jpg
40 KB, 600x693
>>79257896
Hello fellow /pol/ posters. I post on /pol/ so I'm just like you because I post on /pol/

Anyway. This Black Pigeon Speaks guy is horrible. Even though he creates decent quality videos that most of us fellow /pol/ posters agree with, without going full-out autistic; I'm going to tell all of you fellow white/alt-right /pol/ posters like me that he's horrible for no reason whatsoever.

He's a Jew. He's controlled opposition. He's probably a fat SJW feminist or a Jew. He's probably George Soros or JIDF or something. I'm just like all of you.

I post on /pol/
>>
>>79260147
Slavgyp in denial, go save your slavgypsy family from the fury of London and then do the world a favor and kill yourselves
>>
>>79260152
Is the United State currently not subverted by marxists? (jews)
What do you think he is going to make people believe? Anti Soros anti Islam subverting?
Can you elaborate on this?
>>
>>79260063
>/pol/ doesn't like him yet constantly talks about how bad the immigration is today around the world
You do realise, there are actual politicians already doing this, right? You know, people who don't talk shit on Youtube all day, and instead spend their time actually trying to change the political system
>>
>>79258032

this >>79258829
>>
File: schulz.jpg (133 KB, 600x722) Image search: [Google]
schulz.jpg
133 KB, 600x722
>>79258032
>>79258148
>>79258703
>>79259412
>>79260095
yes goyim, this is controlled opposition, nothing to see here go, back to your anime!
>>
>>79260289
Three virtually identical posts in a row, and I would have thought that gypsies of all people could actually steal (get it?) some quality insults.
>>
>>79260298
This. What do these faggots think isn't controlled opposition?
>>
>>79260221
yeah and they should shill here too if they want to be discovered

im not going to spend my days scouring youtube for the perfect channel

you could have the best shit ever but if no one knows you exist it doesn't matter

there is a reason why companies pay for advertising…it works

sorry you hate capitalism
>>
>>79260221
You art is shit and you should feel like shit
>>
>>79260424
Controlled opposition of what narrative?
>>
>>79260412
It's not my fault your slavgypsy acordion playing father in Warsaw forgot to pull out
>>
>>79260322
You do realize that education is half the battle in culture wars?

No one will vote for politicians if people don't believe in what they are saying

Education is key

Youtube is the prime battleground. Getting the message out is essential

Making a 3min shitty video on youtube viewed by thousands is just as important as some politician running for office

You need both
>>
>>79260264
Hello fellow /pol/ posters. I post on /pol/ so I'm just like you because I post on /pol/

Anyway. What do you think of this Black Pigeon Speaks guy? He creates decent quality videos that most of us fellow /pol/ posters agree with, without going full-out autistic; I'm going to tell all of you fellow white/alt-right /pol/ posters like me that he's based for no reason whatsoever.

He's a rational guy. He's red-pilled. He's probably aryan. He's probably God himself or something. I'm just like all of you.

I post on /pol/

FTFY
>>
>>79257896
I used to tell normies to go to molenboo. Now I tell them to go to the Pigeon.
>>
File: 1442008927688.jpg (27 KB, 400x370) Image search: [Google]
1442008927688.jpg
27 KB, 400x370
>>79260063
Because /pol/ has become paranoid, and with good reason. That qt that seems too good to be true making eyes to you? Probably a honeypot.

A sudden stranger that seems to say everything right, and is looking for support among your movement? Might be bought off, or beginnings of a false flag.

Brexit? Probably will be ignored, and everyone who supported it will be sent to EU tolerance camp to be reeducated.

That pie your mum made? Most likely used unfiltered water in the making, and will steal your sexual ju-ju to make you into a nu-male
>>
>>79260424
>>79260548
Ignore this I'm fucking tired. good night
Also does /pol/ think that they will find someone who agrees with all their views? People on here constantly argue about everything all day and still have different opinions.
>>
>>79260447
if you make good shit /pol/ will find out.
if you're forced to shill here that means your stuff is utter crap and requires forced exposure.

your channel is fucking shit tho. didnt bothered finishing the first video i watched because im not wasting 18 minutes of my life listening to this tryhard faggot pretending to be alex jones
>>
>>79260610
And now you're literally repeating my posts. Go steal some electric wiring, gyppo.
>>
>>79260001
this

blackpigeon your content is fine for redpilling normiea but we already know 90 percent of what you're talking about. I wouldnt be surprised if you learned a lot of that stuff here.

you should shill your channel somewhere else.
>>
>>79258032
>everyone who speaks the truth who gets more popular is controlled opposition
>SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>79260233
You mad Ahmed? Isn't it about time for your second prayer of the day, go sniff some assholes filthy slime
>>
>>79257896
When did he name them?
>>
>>79260683
Literally this. Fuck what bullshit nuanced opinion you think you have that he doesn't 100% accurately represent. His videos are informative and presented in a way that normies can ingest. My one raging liberal friend did a full 360 on muslim immigration thanks to one of his videos
>>
>>79257896
>that logo
Nandos has really taken cheeky to the next level
>>
>>79260799
Pigeon is a Canadian, right?
>>
>>79260866
>Ahmed
>prayer
>a fucking leaf
>>
A lot of posters ITT clearly don't have it for BPS, but I rarely see them explain why.
He delivers good stuff and his videos are excellent to redpill non-political people.
>>
>>79260298
Russia has its eyes on Europe. They see NATO encroachment as a threat and responded by worsening the migrant crisis. They're also playing the other side by using the alt-right to sharpen internal contradictions in NATO countries. (isolationist societies are generally weaker and easier to confront)

You might think I'm crazy by now, but there's undeniable proof that the Russian government is playing this game via Youtube propaganda. Compare these two videos:

I am a Russian occupant (Russian state propaganda)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes

No apologies (Alt right propaganda)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE

Both videos were 100% made by the same people. The production values, similar phrasing ("moreover, they produce nothing new...") and animation quality all confirm this. Just look very closely and you'll see I'm right.

Now, how do I know Black Pigeon Speaks is a part of this? I don't. It's just a hunch.
>>
>>79260776
I can't blame someone who has worked hard making videos and wanting to share it with the people from their favorite spot on the internet

If you make good shit and stand behind what you say you want to spread the truth

Its not like every thread on 4chan is original content

Its the same shit day in and day out with a bit of variation keeping in line with current events

If somebody wants to shill for their redpilled channel whatever…as long as its good

If pigeon sucked ass id have a problem with it and /pol/ would flame him instantly
>>
>>79261008
>I rarely see them explain why
>>79259065
>>79259065
>>79259065
>>
>>79260943
We're 90% white, you're barely pushing 80, now back to planning the caliphate with your MUSLIM mayor cuck
>>
>>79258032
No one who calls women the destruction of civilization is "controlled opposition."
>>
>>79261271
>your MUSLIM mayor cuck
>LONDON IS REPRESENTATIVE OF ALL OF THE UK
Think Brexit proved otherwise.
Trudeau on the other hand, he's more than just a mayor isn't he? And what was that inspiring quote of his "If you suck you enemy's dicks, you win"...? No that's not right... OH! "If you kill your enemies, they win!"
Fuck off leaf.
>>
Fuck off OP.

He only named Soros and not the rest of the jew establishment that's fucking over the west.

Fuck you and fuck BPS.
>>
>>79261097
I'm sorry I didn't see your post.
He's not perfect, but like I said, his channel is very good for people who don't follow politics all day like most people on /pol/.

>objectively raising points
I have ro say his video about why women ruin civilization opened my eyes even more. He had a 1h discussion about it with a liberal vlogger afterwards so I guess it has kind off been 'peer reviewed' this way.
>>
>>79261618
>his video about why women ruin civilisation
Sounds like some Molyneux shit desu senpai. Are we going to find out he was beaten as a kid and his mother left him or something?
>>
>>79261487
Lmao, you BARELY won and just today we find out the EU wants to keep free movement in and out of Britain aka more hajis on the way.

At the end of the day, we're not the ones who joined some cucked Union to be run by people we didn't even elect, we're not the ones who ruled the world and now are having thousands of our kids raped by third world Hajis as our police, media and teachers cover it up and we're not the ones who are SO cucked that we take in 300k+ immigrants every year.

Now don't say anything too wild in your response or I'll report you for hate speech to the EU, I wouldn't want to see you end up serving the same amount of time you guys give the rapefugees when they carry out one of their sexual emergencies on your kids.
>>
>>79257896
Good videos. Solid grasp of the subject matter delivered in a poignant format.
>>
File: BPSpolisCancer.jpg (177 KB, 925x697) Image search: [Google]
BPSpolisCancer.jpg
177 KB, 925x697
I talked to BPS before on youtube... he thinks /pol/ is /b/ 2.0 and he's right you know...

really makes you think!

ummmmm....
>>
I see that he hates boomers which is a good thing. but what is his opinion about the Jews?
>>
>>79261726
>EU wants to keep free movement
Doesn't matter what they want. It's been said a hundred times, but the EU is about to cuck themselves.
They have a ban on negotiating trade til we trigger Article 50 and put ourselves on a 2 year timer. We're not triggering Article 50 any time soon, and in the mean time we have a couple dozen countries begging for trade. The EU has no one else to trade with to replace the UK, they will have to trade with us, and once they start getting desperate, noticing all the best deals are going to people not stupid enough to ban negotiations til we're on the clock, they will accept whatever terms Britain offers or lose billions.

> I'll report you for hate speech to the EU
>the leaf
>I'll report you for hate speech
Sorry, what country was it that imprisoned a man before trial for disagreeing with a feminist over Twitter?
>>
File: Fag my World.jpg (7 KB, 250x136) Image search: [Google]
Fag my World.jpg
7 KB, 250x136
>>79261040
fuck outta here kike nigger.
>>
>>79261933
Come to 8...ch.net senpai.
We are legion.
The original anons.
>>
>>79259570
Mo money fo dem programs
>>
>>79262479
>wanting bps at cripple-chan
You need to stfu m8. Keep this controlled opposition fag here.
>>
>>79258295

>i bet you hate milo too

ebin trol deducted
>>
File: 1453781028284.jpg (90 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1453781028284.jpg
90 KB, 500x492
>>79262479
>>79262687
>>
>>79261040
>I am a Russian occupant (Russian state propaganda)

wrong video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqE_2yCosKw
>>
I love the videos
My fiancee loves them
My friends I show the video love him
It's a great introduction to the red pill. You start with something people agree with like unregulated immigration and then move forward. I love the production value I love the sources cited and I love that into song thing lol.
If BPS is in this thread what happened to that Clinton video it was great. I was hoping to share the shut out of it leading up to the general election, maybe cause Hillary to lose some support in my shitty liberal state.(I'm registered to vote in Connecticut) Anyway if you are him keep it up man.
>>
>>79258939

I know. Tbh, I'm relatively new, so I simply cross my fingers and hope it will go away after summer.
>>
>>79261933
/Pol/ is /b/ 2.0
Fuck this board
>>
He named a jewish globalist, this is nothing special.
>>
>>79258146
Why do you use ß in your name?
>muh German language
>traps REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>79261933
He is right, /pol/ has turned into a shitfest of bait-threads and attention whoring
>>
>>79258296

The channel is barely over 6 months old, and churning out vids almost weekly with an extremely high production value.

Paired up with bits of Redpill to attract alt righters and pissed off normies, while demoralizing them with a defeatist attitude.
>>
>>79258295
TRS is /pol/
>>
>>79263147
He's right don't talk about the elite chans on normie chan.
>>
>>79261933
he is just bitter about being outed as the controlled opposition as he is.
>>
>>79269430
I don't find it defeatist. Those videos on youtube are greatly beneficial to us.
>>
>>79258896
>thinking as if this whole thing is a group effort between different people and not just controlled opposition to sate us

Literally NOWHERE outside of /pol/ is redpilled
>>
>>79258296
And arguing that walls wont work when just chainlink fence and barb wire for both bulgaria and israel stop between 97-100% of illegal immigration.

>>79258119

My black pigeon archiving / factfinding:

List of archives. Shilling with "JUST"
https://archive.is/zw1C9

http://archive.is/fNEmv
http://archive.is/9SQbG
http://archive.is/B2Jee
http://archive.is/qHVUe
http://archive.is/DDjrr
http://archive.is/x8HeR
http://archive.is/aX1eP

Black pigeon sharers/shills are demoralized and can't cite evidence for claims:
https://archive.is/CY55s
>>
>>79258295
I came late to this thread. But I like Black Pigeon. He's made a lot of videos on subjects that are important to me.
His Cultural Marxism video is brillitant.
>>
>>79269856
>beneficial to **us** regular goys
>>
File: mocidade.jpg (85 KB, 514x810) Image search: [Google]
mocidade.jpg
85 KB, 514x810
>>79257896
not having the Black Pigeon Speak and Paul Joseph Watson subscribed on youtube...

What about Rebel Media or other source for info?
>>
>>79266249
Always the aggressive nippons on blackpigeon shill threads.
>>
>>79269149
this
>>
File: images (57).jpg (21 KB, 500x244) Image search: [Google]
images (57).jpg
21 KB, 500x244
>>79261040
I actually don't care. I agree that Russia have pushed all this isolationist, anti-EU and anti- UN shit, but I'm just sick to death of all the fucking migrants here in Australia.
Take me back to a time when my city was just white.
>>
>>79258516
Milo is a degenerate jew faggot that is pushing the faggotry on the alt right
>>
>>79260886
Normies can enjoy his videos, Pol isn't for normies so push that shit on reddit.
>>
File: dfa.jpg (961 KB, 1334x1000) Image search: [Google]
dfa.jpg
961 KB, 1334x1000
>controlled opposition
That's why the Right will never rise again.

You're a tiny tiny fraction of population, wear full body tinfoil armor, infinitely recursive purity standards that could never be fulfilled, eternal infighting about the most minute things.

All that, in a time when the west has gone irreversibly so far past anything that resembles fascism.

>b-but xyz
For heaven's goodness, just get out of your echo chamber for once and face it, it's all gone.

Enjoy fading into the abyss of history.
>>
>>79275232

You display an astonishingly laughable ignorance of both history and human nature.

Life is going to be very hard for you.
>>
>>79275862
You know very well if I confront you with actual discourse you'll just evade back into your echo chamber.

If you're under 25 years old then obviously you didn't have enough time to expand your reading list, go through more mature phases, analyze perspectives thoroughly etc.

And that's understandable, it's a physical restraint, time is.

I'm sure you think you're "x pilled" about y and z.

The problem arises when you place absolute faith on your epistemological method when trying to model the universe.
>>
>>79257896

Not as good as Alexander Jahans
>>
>>79257896
Manufactured
Possibly controlled opposition
>>
>>79269430
BPS's first video was produced in the wake of With Open Gates, when many other /pol/acks from here and infinitychan were producing propaganda videos about the migrant crisis.

Some people just kept producing videos.
>>
File: 45343255432.jpg (41 KB, 634x484) Image search: [Google]
45343255432.jpg
41 KB, 634x484
>>79260792
Slavgypsy take your polish scum out of britain and kill yourselves, disgustign shitskin slavgypsies are the cancer of europe
>>
>>79258032
>>79258420
How about some proof shill
>>
I saw him debate vee and he sounded like he was a cretin. He isnt very smart. He had to backpeddle the whole time. Lame. Shit tier youtuber.
>>
>>79258147
Fuck you

>>79258148
No he's obviously an animal, who would think he's a plant when plants cant TALK you idiot.
>>
>>79258032
This

Shilling muh microdose was a bad move.

What's next? Vape?
>>
>>79257896
DUDE LSD LMAO
>>
>>79257896
He's a gift you should be thankfull of.

A redpill thats easy to share with normiefags. His calm voice, high footage quality and fact based arguments makes it easier to share with other people.
I got nothing against Molyneux but you can't send a vid of him talking on the phone with a crossdresser for 75 minutes and expect people to watch it.
>>
>>79260879
He did a full vid on Soros
>>
>>79270318
Rebel Media is only worth watching because Lauren Southern is hot.
>>
>>79258295
I like pigeon, but Milo is an attention whore faggot merely pretending to be part of the "alt-right" crowd.
>>
>>79257896

I have only seen one video of his. I thought it was pretty good, but I didn't find him very interesting to listen to, and I was not particularly impressed with his sourcing of facts. Along with a handful of other amateur YouTubers (including JewOnHead, Armored Skeptic, Undoomed, etc...,) I have mostly relegated him to the "Do not watch" bin.
>>
>>79270318

Paul Joseph Wattson is terrible. All he ever does is ramble on about nothing in this completely annoying voice. I would rather watch Molyjew.
>>
>>79257896
Actually a nigger
>>
File: 1454258438789.jpg (758 KB, 1608x1600) Image search: [Google]
1454258438789.jpg
758 KB, 1608x1600
>>79257896

He is doing gods work. We should all subscribe to support him.

A true hero of the western world.
>>
>>79257896
SPAM

sage
>>
>>79258896
Shut up, faggot. This spam thread appears consistently. There's no reason for it ever to appear more than the first time other than blatant spam.
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.