[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll be honest with you Yes, it looks horrible for Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 640x420
I'll be honest with you

Yes, it looks horrible for Trump right now. He isn't doing any advertising while Hillary is doing a shit ton. Hillary has a ton of cash on hand, and Trump doesn't seem to, either because he doesn't want to commit to a losing effort, or because he doesn't have as much money as he claims. The media is entirely on Hillary's side. There are republicans actively working against trump. Obama, who is pretty popular, hasn't even started campaigning for Hillary yet.

BUT, I still have some hope for two reasons

1. While the polls consistently show Hillary with high single digit leads, there is a slight silver lining. Trump is underperforming in traditionally deep red states. For example, Texas is usually overwhelmingly red, but trump is ahead by less than a normal year. Trump is neck in neck with Clinton in key swing states. This means that although the national polling looks bad, it might not be as bad as we assume, because Trump's support is less from normal red states and larger among purple states, which is preferable to his national polling being attributed to massive leads in states that don't matter.
2. We haven't seen a debate between these two yet. The only real jabs Hillary has gotten are through her PR team on Twitter. Trump is a 6'2" white male with a deep voice, Hillary is a shrill, 5'7" woman. Don't underestimate that size differential and just how much appearances of strength and confidence will sway the average voter. We already know that Trump is at his best when he is "performing" for a crowd. This will be his best chance to make Hillary look like shit. She never talks to the media, and trump has been a media personality for decades. If he can't make up ground after the debates, I'm afraid it's over for him.
>>
who gives a shit really.
>>
>>79253414
The reality is you guys would be no better off with either of those candidates. it's possibly the worst election choice in modern history.
>>
>only 3 debates
>all of them are a little more than a month away from election day

Debates won't mean shit. Trump's ace in the hole is the bernie voters who are going to get assblasted when they find out Bernie was supporting Hillary all along.
>>
>>79253541
For some reason I genuinely feel like this election is more important than previous ones. I'm probably wrong, and the people that say Trump doesn't believe the things he says are probably right, but I can't shake the gut feeling that it matters more than others. I wish I didn't care anymore.
>>
>>79253414
ever since you fuckers memed brexit into existance, people have recoiled
>>
>hillary
>5'7

she is like 5'4 at best
>>
We have to win this election. Its not about Trump or Hillary. Its about the fucking mudslimes from across the pond.

I was happy to see Brexit happen because I don't want to see the UK become an Islamic country. Fuck Islam and fuck Muslims.

Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States. That enough is reason to elect this man. Even if he isn't able to do it, or compromises on it, he said it. He said what the right thing to do is.
>>
I worry about debates honestly.

He never really had any competition on the republican side, and he was able to play people against each other. he benefited from the large playing field.

but one on 1 against an old dog like Hillary, who has nothing but experience in standing up to attacks, while she may not have good replies, I get the feeling she might not be as easy to tear down either
>>
File: farage_2921024b.jpg (83 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
farage_2921024b.jpg
83 KB, 620x387
>>79254118
Make it happen. dare to dream.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v2ekSzjjoo
>>
>>79253945
Yeah no that was the first glimpse of the coming reaction to Rotherham. Gonna be vulty.
>>
Do any of you guys worry about the debates because people have attention spans of goldfish - the donald may crush her in the debates but nobody (undecided) will bother to watch them since it takes over 7 seconds
>>
>>79253414

It's too early to worry. He hasn't even had his coffee yet.
>>
>>79254681
Donald brought in the most viewers on the Republican debates. I have no doubt people would tune in to Hillary VS Donald.
>>
>>79254681
I'm fairly sure these will crush all other belated in terms of viewers, at least the first one will. Trump draws crowds, if nothing else.
>>
File: 1461536359550.png (30 KB, 240x143) Image search: [Google]
1461536359550.png
30 KB, 240x143
>yfw Hillary refuses to debate because "We can't give racism and sexism a platform!" and the media supports her
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.