[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alt-Right Discussion Thread: Fireside Chat Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 12
File: venice-carnival-028.jpg (210 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
venice-carnival-028.jpg
210 KB, 1024x768
There has been alot of off-topic, rude and/or unproductive threads sliding this board lately, so the time has come to make this a place of worthy politcal discussion again.

ITT: We have a friendly and lively chat about the Alt-Right movement

Are there any nuanced ideological stances or written works that you would recommend fellow travelers look into?

Here is some ambience to make your stay in this thread /comfy/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20XE6GM7xWo
>>
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
FUCKING suck my COCK

ILL BEN YOUR MOTHER OVER AND CREAMPIE THAT BITCH

THEN ILL FUCK YOUR DADDY TOO
>>
>cozy
>some autistic Harry Potter recreation
I trusted you, anon.
Here's some true relaxation. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qoFGr4lr_7M
Now. let's talk about how we continue to end faggotry with the sudden infiltration of Milo into our movement.
>>
>>79249642
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
Stay safe brother
>>
>>79250579
Wait, that link was a trap? Didn't click.
>>
>>79250648

Thanks friend, this is interesting.
>>
>>79250895
Yep. Was a trap. Mines better, very festive from a greater time. Got it set up on my tv at low audio right now. Anyway, is trump a good thing for the alt-right or bad thanks to increased migration of normies?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_njf41bZ5cR1s4kni7.gif (492 KB, 498x271) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_njf41bZ5cR1s4kni7.gif
492 KB, 498x271
>>79250895

Not a trap, it's youtube's mobile version of the site.

>https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130420082540AAFKPwV
>>
Hi, I want to get opinion on white genocide and whiteness from the people in alt-right. Questions:

1. How serious do you think is the white genocide and how is the progress now?

2. Do you think the whites that are helping in this genocide sincerely want white people to die?

3. What is your range of whiteness(i.e. who do you considered white?)? Are slavs considered white to you? If a man has some black ancestors but outwardly indistinguishable from other white, is he still white? If a man is Christian, highly educated and fully practiced western culture (i.e. fully westernized), is he honorary white?

4. What do you think normal citizens can do to combat the flood of Islamic immigrant to replace western civilization?
>>
File: tumblr_n0ghd6PbFG1saxfomo1_500.gif (231 KB, 426x176) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0ghd6PbFG1saxfomo1_500.gif
231 KB, 426x176
>>79250579

>sudden infiltration of Milo into our movement.

I'm divided on Milo's involvment in the movement.

On one hand his promotion of homosexual lifestyle goes against my support of the nuclear family as the basic unit of society.

On the other hand he serves as a decent tool for attacking feminism in the short-to-medium term.

Twitter also attempted to silence his account and that overt attempt at censorship served our ends by galvanizing the twitter community into those who suport free speech and those that would silence dissenting opinions.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 750x655) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 750x655
>>79250648
Everybody needs to read this. Do not ever let a defeatist narrative succeed on you. This is what they hate about Trump. No matter how much they threaten him or shame him he stands tall in his statements. Case in point; the Mexican judge deal. We can argue all we want about whether that comment was necessary or not, but I respect the world out of trump for not succumbing to their tactics. Even if he loses, his campaign was worth it. Hopefully it helps Americans grow a backbone.
>>
Have you considered starting a Christian Marine Corps to subvert the United States with the help of neo-Tsarist Russia?
>>
>>79252310
Yes but this is how they historically ruin everything. This is how they infiltrated politics and enterntainment; "Well he's a good hand." "Well he helps the faggots hear our message." And then next thing you know in a short matter of a couple of years, fags have hijacked the message.
http://www.barnhardt.biz/2014/04/10/the-real-sodomite-marriage-agenda-plainly-conveyed/
>>
THIS ISN'T PRODUCTIVE, WE ARE NOT THE ALT-RIGHT. THE ALT RIGHT ARE GENERIC LOLBERTARIANS AND CONSERVAKEKS AND THE WHOLE MOVEMENT IS A JEWISH DISTRACTION FROM FULL OF FASCISM. THE FACE OF THE MOVEMENT IS A NIGGER SUCKING FAGGOT.

ALTRIGHT ISNT ALRIGHT.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 125x83) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 125x83
>>79253153
OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>79249642
Well first of all is there a definition of what "alt-right" is, or a list of the core principles?

because to me it seems like a mish-mash of various overlapping nationalist and libertarian ideals that have not quite coalesced into a coherent ideology yet.
>>
File: 001_Cover_A.jpg (268 KB, 1280x1805) Image search: [Google]
001_Cover_A.jpg
268 KB, 1280x1805
>>79252310
The homosexual community is at a crossroads. It's finally being abandoned by the libshits as not being in vogue, and while a full return to suppression is what we all want, that's not going to happen. An identity that is born from emotions you discover as a hormonal teenager most often are not going to respond well to mass shaming. Shaping structure for teenagers, that could work.

The pandora's box of homosexuality need not be an inevitable launch into degeneracy anymore than heterosexuality. If we can correct them, now that they have their gay marriage, that a path to the nuclear family ideal is best, we could siphon away homosexual teenagers from the drug and degenerate cultures of the past generations.

Detoxing boomer sentiments will be hard, but what should be at the front is the idea of the nuclear family as the best system for raising children. From there, it can be 'well you're not THAT, but you substituted for missing genitals, you can substitute for missing parents too'. Encourage homosexual parents to seek other gendered parental surrogate figures in their community. Not as replacement mothers or fathers, but as a role model for that masculine or feminine element missing.

If they want to be hedonists, fine, just don't let them think of kids, burn themselves out as a genetic dead end. Make it just the same as any family, crack down on dysfunctional families as well, so as to repromote the nuclear family. Parents that divorce are just as destructive as single or homosexual families on children without all elements present. Sell it like that, sell it as 'securing the next generation'. You know, 'future for white children' and all. Is that falling back? No, it's securing the line here against future degeneracy while not diving into untenable positions too early, and giving the cooldown before you start remolding the populace. Save the talk of 'all white wombs must birth white children' for later years, for now secure the unit.
>>
>>79252763
That's why you keep it on a tight leash. Don't let it get that far, make it clear what faggotry you will and won't accept. It doesn't matter how you were born, if they're starting to say things you wouldn't accept a straight to say, you slap it down too, or at least distance yourself.

Make it clear you enjoy Milo and welcome his input, but the minute he starts talking against traditional forms of partnership or something similar crack down hard. Remind him how his community fought for years for marriage, and how they cannot throw it away so easily, and will be punished for it.
>>
File: tumblr_nq5xmlcf421ut99uwo1_500.gif (2 MB, 427x314) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nq5xmlcf421ut99uwo1_500.gif
2 MB, 427x314
>>79252158

>1. How serious do you think is the white genocide and how is the progress now?

I don't believe that there is a white genocide exactly, but I do believe that there is a serious cultural war that is being greatly accelerated by mass immigration (mainly by leftists who see ethnic minorites as reliable voting blocs).

>2. Do you think the whites that are helping in this genocide sincerely want white people to die?

I think that they believe that a multicultural society would lack the cultural tension we are seeing right now. They believe that they can transplant people from anywhere in the world and they will automatically peacfully assimilate without retaining any cultural hangovers that will conflict with their post-modern values.

>3. What is your range of whiteness?

I don't like to think in terms of whiteness, I like to think more in terms of ethnicity (culture + race ).

>4. What do you think normal citizens can do to combat the flood of Islamic immigrant to replace western civilization?

The fact that the immigration is Islamic does not change the method or mentality to deal with the issue. A small stream of immigration does not threaten the cultural integrity of a nation, however a large influx makes cultural cohesion difficult. The balkanization of society is not a desirable outcome for anyone. Border control must be enforced and economic incentives for non-skilled migrants must be eliminated.
>>
>>79253153

Typing in all caps isn't cool.
>>
>>79254101
The problem is his talk against traditional forms of marriage is part of his dna. It's his identity. He intertwines lusting talk of black men with anti immigration stuff. Theirs no way around it.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 1024x717) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 1024x717
posting the leaders of our movement
>>
>>79255123
Has he outright said 'the way I live is how the world should live'? If he has, make him ask what he expects the world to be with that mindset and make him defend his stance. If not, don't pick a fight to virtue spiral, just keep an eye on it. Not every battle needs to happen at once.
>>
File: tumblr_nslia53zI71rsobu7o1_540.gif (1 MB, 539x395) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nslia53zI71rsobu7o1_540.gif
1 MB, 539x395
>>79253740

I think that the homosexual community is a group that the Alt-Right shouldn't actively court. They are simply, as a whole, unreceptive to authoritarian/ traditionalist memes.

As you pointed out, they have largly been abandoned by leftists and now a vocal minority are attacking feminism because they sense their politcal capital waning. In the western world they have already removed all the legal discrimination that animated them as a political force.
>>
>>79255302
They're mostly harmless commentarians and objection leaping pads. Like I said, stop virtue spiraling, it kills movements hard. Pick fights when you need to (like countering thunderf00t's hate of Brexit) but going after Shoeonhead for dating a black guy one time is just as destructive as punching right. We need these breadcrumbs to the alt-right from libshit bastions. Redpilling takes time and patience, if we are to truly convert people we can't just go full Tyrant Fashister out the bat and only that. If it wasn't for men like thunderf00t I'd probably have never found the alt-right for sparking the questions I had in my high school years.
>>
>>79255302
lol who is the lady with the hedgehogs?
>>
>>79253733
The alt-right is a movement composed of individuals who lean to the right on politics, fed up with political correctness and the modern politics of the Republican Party. They typically are mostly active through the Internet and take on many facets of troll culture. Due to the large spectrum of people disatisfied with the RNC, the movement is known to attract various different ideological proponents, including libertarians, NEO-nazis, and anarcho-capitalists.
>>
>>79254389

Well this sounds like a reasonable answer and very different from what I would expected from alt right. In my opinion the immigration right now is not healthy because a less developed culture is about to replace one of the most developed culture in the world. Good luck on your journey and thanks for the answer.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish
>>
>>79255635
>I think that the homosexual community is a group that the Alt-Right shouldn't actively court.
Actively being the operative word. There's a difference between not courting them and exiling them. Establish the alternative, and let them make their own decisions, as the free spirited bitches they are. If they want to join, great, but let them understand that it's not about them first, and that there will be restrictions. If they can't accept that, we don't want them. Milo going full hedonist is tolerable for now because he hasn't said 'hey I want everyone to be like this' he's framed it as 'this is who I am, because it's how I'M wired'. I haven't seen it stated, but I haven't seen him go 'and anyone not like me in every aspect is wrong' so far.
>>
>>79256169
But they all say they don't want to change straight people. See my Bernhardt article. This is how they gain a foothold into movements. I like what Milo does but when he goes off on his destructive tendencies he totally loses me. Milo is a roadblock to the alt-right if anything. We don't need fags in our movement- we need disaffected, straight, moral nationalists (of any race btw. Culture>racial dna)
>>
File: tumblr_mzbpqt8wxe1s5oxc0o1_500.gif (414 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzbpqt8wxe1s5oxc0o1_500.gif
414 KB, 500x375
>>79255430

>Not every battle needs to happen at once.

I support this mindset. I don't believe in legal suppression of homosexuality or denial of human rights.

I do however believe believe in a state sponsored memetic campaign for traditional marriage as a preferred lifestlye.
>>
>>79256147
Growing up around jews in southwest Houston, there actually is. Just not the wrong you'd think.

I believe the final and ultimate answer to the Jewish Question is, however we get to it, having Jewish Identity and White Identity be one and the same, or at least a definitive, unbreakable part of it.

Jews are extremely nepotist, and very about social structure and the good of the 'tribe'. However, the jump for 'what's good for the tribe' to 'what's only good for us and destructive to everyone else' is a jump that runs through the pipes of elitism. The layman jew is just about the tribe. And when you're in, even as someone not essentially jewish, it's pretty freaking sweet. Everyone's connecting and networking with everyone, checking on each other, comparing and coordinating and competing. When I was sick, a restaurant owner brought me free meals despite visiting maybe a few times, because I'd made an impression on him. And yeah, you can say 'well he's securing a sale' but what other restaurant owner do you know that just gives you food for three days, for free, just so you'd stop having the flu? No 'I owe him', no nothing. That's the sort of camaraderie I wish we could see in fellow whites. A national security, not built on easily quenched mistrust of the other, but a social obligation to help one another.

But with that inward mentality comes the jump to 'treat the other as lesser', and if we're ever to disrupt this cycle of an eternal disruptive force, we need that other to expand to actual coordination with whites. Not in a 'greatest ally' sense, I mean, at least, Jews do see western civilization as the necessary standard, not the enemy. Most layman do, but cutting them from the elite is the tricky bit. That's the 'wrong', they're so tribalist, it's hard to dissect their disruptive elements without rallying the whole team away. I can't say I have the answer on how, but I sincerely feel that, if we could, we'd solve a major cultural clash for good.
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 640x773) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 640x773
>>79257009
This is exactly what I believe. Homosexuality is destructive but criminalizing it is a slippery slope. Having said that, there's a really fine balance between not criminalizing it, and condoning it. Under no circumstances should the U.S. condone it.
>>
>>79256466
Masha Gessen is one very disturbed woman, but one person nonetheless. Gays have been memeing for marriage for years, if they were going to join the 'destroy marriage' feminist movement they'd have done it.

No, I don't mean 'destroy marriage by cheaping it with gay marriage' I mean the shit Gessen and Dworkin and Bindels call to destroy marriage entirely. That wouldn't fit the 'we want marriage' line because why destroy something you wanted for 40 years? Only the most self-unreflective people would be so easily shifted.
>>
>>79257639
it's true.

the alt "right" needs to be as hard on straight people who have premarital sex as on fags. It's absolutely hypocritical to not call out fornication as degenerate.

Otherwise you get legions of "straight manly men" actively shaming male virgins and even opposing marriage as a whole, and these are even more prolific than faggots (not that faggots aren't a problem).

A truly moral movement needs a place for celibates and those who actually want to wait.
>>
>>79257990
No
>>
File: tumblr_nxrqpudG4o1u0cvfko1_1280.jpg (782 KB, 923x1245) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxrqpudG4o1u0cvfko1_1280.jpg
782 KB, 923x1245
>>79257990

>It's absolutely hypocritical to not call out fornication as degenerate.

I agree on this point, however with the decline of religiousity this is a tougher thing to sell. Due to marriage being a risky gamble due to today's legal and cultural climate, the only realistic option is casual sex for alot men.

>even opposing marriage as a whole

I think that most men would agree that a failed marriage in today's society can financially ruin you.

>A truly moral movement needs a place for celibates and those who actually want to wait.

I would be alittle careful about throwing phrases like "truly moral" around. I can understand how you would feel that way if you view God as your source for morality though.

Most members of the Alt-Right would support a cultural shift back to marriage being encouraged as a positive lifestyle and hookup culture being subject to memetic suppression as destructive to society.
>>
>>79249642
gay
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.