[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
World War III
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (94 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
94 KB, 300x300
/pol/ I think I've been thinking. The way politics is heading might just be the start of World War III. What's wierder is that in the anime Ghost in the Shell, the year was 2030 and roughly 10 years after the war. I know I'm going to be called a fag for this but, what if the world follows similar events as Ghost in the shell without knowing it?
It's plausible. For those who don't know World War III in ghost in the shell:
>Nuclear war. However, Nukes were mercifully limited
>advanced technology was in play.
>China and America were hit the worst.
>Europe was beat pretty bad too.
>North America is now known as the American Empire
>Global displacement occurs because of nukes
>Refugees because of global displacement,
These events seem very plausible because
>China and America are powerful countries with nuclear arms.
>Terrorism is rampant through Europe and the Middle East.
>advanced technology such as drones and artificial intelligence can be used in warfare.
the way politics is running with the world isn't good either
>The US election will come down between Trump or Clinton.
>World War III will happen because of decisions made by either one of them.
>The EU has open borders which makes it easy for so called "refugees" to enter.
>Leftism is also rampant throughout Europe making them suseptible to more attacks.
Due to this war, America might have another draft. I fear that average Americans today cannot handle war like average Americans 75 years ago could. I'm not sure if I, myself, can handle war. Also, this happened recently. http://hiddenamericans.com/politics/un-official-found-dead-was-set-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton-same-day-barbell-fell-on-his-neck/ You guys can discuss. The pic is somewhat related.
>>
File: BlueDotVoyager1.png (213 KB, 303x424) Image search: [Google]
BlueDotVoyager1.png
213 KB, 303x424
>>79247756
There wont be a 3rd world war, it would be a global suicide. All 'sides' (China, Russia, U.S.) have dead hands and both sides have cosmospheres and energetic weaponry.

No, something else, something much more complicating and frightening is coming... world peace...
>>
>>79247756
KMFDM is still around?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwhOTNQcQq4
>>
>>79247756
>KMFDM

Excellent taste anon
>>
>>79248601
yeah and they still FUCKING SUCK
>>
>>79249016
The lyrics are 0/10 but the nostalgia is 8/10.
Mortal Kombat the movie soundtrack.
>>
>>79248829
Thanks.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-8kmPJKGgM
>>
>>79249373
Good song. Never watched the movie, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6OtF7daIPM
>>
File: notsayingaliens.png (368 KB, 550x500) Image search: [Google]
notsayingaliens.png
368 KB, 550x500
>>79248476

no...Aliens!!!
>>
File: 1363344117669.jpg (1 MB, 1400x788) Image search: [Google]
1363344117669.jpg
1 MB, 1400x788
>>79249900
Well, aliens of course. Most aliens are peaceful and they dont want anything to do with our retarded race, plus the Earth doesn't have anything of value to them apart from tourism (the terms of which we could of course negotiate). They'll leave us alone probably, but if they dont we're COMPLETELY fucked.
>>
>>79250800
Ay Lmao.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.