[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do aliens exist, /pol/? If yes, should we ever come in contact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Alien.jpg (16 KB, 300x278) Image search: [Google]
Alien.jpg
16 KB, 300x278
Do aliens exist, /pol/?

If yes, should we ever come in contact with them, how do you think humans would respond? How would they respond to us?
>>
File: 1463864230407.png (660 KB, 492x581) Image search: [Google]
1463864230407.png
660 KB, 492x581
>>79247444
Yes, too many trillions of planets and dimensions for there not to be more life.

At this point I think it's better if we avoid any contact with them for both our sakes.

They look at our planet and what do they see,hundreds of millions of people who have an IQ lower than a Gorillas and willing to blow themselves up in the name of the religion of peace.

Other than Burger King and Dunkin Doughnuts, we really don't have anything to offer them in terms of beneficial culture anyways.
>>
Fuck off space niggers, earth is full
>>
>>79247840
What do you think they'll do with us after they find us?
>>
>>79247444
Yes.
Fuck no, as Steven Hawking said, we will be the indians and they will be the Europeans.
>>
>>79248467
Which indian?
>>
>>79247444
Well The first deep space radio signal sent out was of Hitler, sooooooo
>>
They would almost certainly introduce a foreign disease/virus to Earth, wiping out nearly all life as our immune systems aren't adapted to fight it.

See the Native Americans for an example of what happens when foreigners visit.
>>
>>79248278
Probably nothing. If a species can make it to Earth they're miles and miles beyond needing the resources of Earth. Unless they are ridiculously meticulous about strip mining they're better off just tearing every other tihng in the solar system apart and then moving on.
>>
Yes, theres many species. A few have had a hand in our creation. This planet has been known for millions of years. They interact with us as a species daily.

We are not important enough nor advanced enough yet to have the entire planet made aware of their existence, but still many people (out of billions many is not many) have interacted with them.
>>
File: 1454172410112.jpg (88 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1454172410112.jpg
88 KB, 400x388
>>79247444
>implying aliens haven't already made contact
>implying aliens left us because the human race as a whole are the niggers of outer space
Search deep inside, you know it to be true senpai
>>
>>79248934
elaborate
>>79248603
well, if they think earth is hitler-tier, they're in for a big surprise
>>
File: 1456963927913.jpg (49 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
1456963927913.jpg
49 KB, 500x369
>>79249107
Pretty much this pham.
>>
>>79249110
That's the bad part. But they should be monitering all signals detectable in case of a threat and find us
>>
>>79249110
Earth is not a special planet. It's only redeeming feature has nothing to do with the planet itself, but of our young yellow dwarf star and it's position near the end of one of the outer spiral arms of the galaxy.

We're unique in that we're relatively isolated from other planets like ours (let's borrow from star trek and call it class M), while having plenty of relative sized barren worlds within our local supercluster, most with massive amounts of resources.

Type 2 and 3 civilizations don't actually use physical resources anymore to create anything, so that's one reason why aliens capable of interstellar travel don't need our planet or resources for anything, or any of the barren worlds either.

The only resources a type 2 or 3 care about are living ones. Humans are unique amongst intelligent life because we're the product of a lot of genetic engineering from multiple races. Something about our mentality and psychology. In order to explain this further you'd have to accept some fantastical sounding premises about life, dimensions, psychic (mental) abilities, energy, and spirits/souls.

It turns a lot of people off and it sounds like fantasy or sci-fi magic bullshit.
>>
>>79250410
sounds like you've put a lot of thought into this
>>
>>79250410
Continue
>>
>>79248467
You mean we'll sell them Earth and then try to jew them over resulting in war with most of our numbers having succumbed to disease?
>>
>>79250575
I've had my own experience with an ayy lmao.

>be me on camping trip in 2005 in rocky mountains with family
>cousins own Dune buggies and four wheelers
>one night after smores and spoopy stories I decided to fire up a buggy and drive around the camp site at around midnight
>got about 3 miles away on one of the trails that goes behind a small hill into a clearing and then a patch of semi-isolated forrest right after
>remember buggy acting wonky, steering jamming up, headlights flickering, engine stuttering, thought it was just a malfunction or something
>hear a low humming noise from inside the forrest area, no lights, pitch black, no birds or bushes rustling, no wind blowing
>buggy finally shuts down and stops about 10m from the forrest in the clearing
>remember feeling nauseous and queasy
>don't remember much after that except for small flashes and brief memories
>do remember waking up after apparently passing out after feeling nauseous, and seeing tiny sparkles of light move through the forrest directly toward me

1/2
>>
>>79253351
CONT

>light faded until only a lanky "grey" looking alien stood there for a second
>had a nose, slightly larger than normal black eyes, large but not overly bulbous head, black hair that was short like a buzzcut and a line mouth with a philtrum under the nose like a Human
>wasn't nude, had a shimmering silvery suit on, no seams or zippers, but despite it being almost pitch black, the fabric reflected a ton of light and glowed
>remember blackness after seeing this happen
>remember waking up again and the being was directly next to me, hand raised, 4 fingers, primary finger touching my forehead
>after that remember waking up in my tent the next morning like nothing happened
>buggy sitting in the same spot I drove it from but literally upside down, wheels in the air
>have a ton of unexplained memories and knowledge about things I've never studied or experienced personally
>my shrink and psychologists, doctors puzzled, MRI results show extreme activity in certain areas of my brain

I'm of the opinion I was psychically given information for some reason.

2/2
>>
Yes, but just like how on our own planet there is only 1 species capable of doing cool science out of a gorillion, out of all planets harboring life only like 1 out of a gorillion of would have an organism with similar capability, and the chance if any two of us ever meeting is so finite that if it ever happened it would be an argument for the existence of a god.
>>
>>79247444

What are you sliding?
>>
>>79250410
Take a good look at the human race. If we were engineered, whoever made us is a failure of a craftsman.
>>
>>79253443
Pfft not even close, bro.

Distance means nothing to type 2 and 3 civilizations.

There are dimensions (abstract directions of travel) that run parallel to our space, but are far more compact and don't have speed limitations because physics don't work the same way.

The way type 2 and 3 manufacture shit is super fucking cool too and blows my mind.
>>
File: 1466671117121.png (731 KB, 719x540) Image search: [Google]
1466671117121.png
731 KB, 719x540
Some of you are OK, don't come to mars tomorrow
>>
>>79253946
Hey there Mr Rare
>>
>>79253946
We are a pick up project from multiple civs over a long period of time. They're not perfect and neither are we. But especially since the creator races have all since fucked off and stopped engineering us. Now we've got new civs running things.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.