[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Mail Order Brides / Cross Country Dating?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Aryan 18.jpg (125 KB, 600x901) Image search: [Google]
Aryan 18.jpg
125 KB, 600x901
I was thinking about mail order bride. Now before the obvious "desperate beta neckbeard" i'm not socially retarded and iv had relationships and im aware of gold diggers trying to scam their way into citizenship. I have a house and stable income and its just something im considering because order a cute exotic wife who's interested in increasing in "upgrading" and and starting a family from some foreign country is appealing.

I'd be more interested in just dating and not so much an on the spot marriage but i'm not sure if this is some far fetched fairy tail or not and i'd like /pol/ thoughts on it.
>>
>>79247173
what languages do you speak?
>>
When you get a mail-order bride, do you get to see pictures of potential women? I've always thought about this, but I definitely wouldn't want to end up paying a lot of money for some ugly degenerate-looking busted up whore
>>
>>79247475
I'm not sure if all mail order services offer pictures, but all the one's I've seen do. Hell, some even offer guaranteed virgins.
>>
File: 1467091797118.png (75 KB, 968x647) Image search: [Google]
1467091797118.png
75 KB, 968x647
>>79247173
My Uncle got one. Short old woman, barren, could not have kids. He worked as a butcher and she worked at Mc. Donalds. Poor, he looked great when he got out of the army, but quickly alcohol took hold. Now he is destitute, quasi homeless alcoholic in the Phillapines, I think his wife left him. They were Roman Catholic.

So while I think they are essentially female gibmedats, maybe you will do OK if you give them a truly better life. However I think individual experiences vary widely.

Also horribly degenerate.
>>
>>79247317
English and a little spanish since im a spicfag. Although iv been to Europe and i kinda get that Mexican Spanish to Euros is like Texan-English to the UK-English.

Also i forgot to mention part of the reason why im kinda looking into mail-ordering a bride is because i kinda have a fetish for white women... I'm a little ashamed to admit that and i feel like a faggot.
>>
>>79247173
Also interested in this but im worried about gold diggers. Would be nice if eurofag or slavfag could give some insightful information. It wouldve been a better to make this thread on /int/ instead of /pol/ tho
>>
>>79248083
>horribly degenerate

having to shop for a wife is as omega as you can get.
>>
File: 1447302483104.gif (991 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1447302483104.gif
991 KB, 320x240
>>79248194
I sincerely think it would be a bad idea for you. dating is volatile as it is, why would ORDERing a person be any better?

best move would be to actually travel there and try and meet someone.

i'm actually going to Ukraine next year, not to find a bride, but meeting women of course is a possibility.
>>
>>79247173
They are a good thing and one of the few times globalisation benefits not only the elite but also the normal person. They also reduce the local pussy value which is why the local women are furious with that lel ignore all the nay Sayers and angry harpies this is globalisation.
>>
>>79247173

Don't do it. If you think you could get fucked over by an American citizen wife then look up the laws surrounding foreign wives.

If you divorce then you're still financially responsible for her since you brought her here and married her.

Research it more. It's a BAD idea.

Also even if you date in-person in a foreign country they still could be gold diggers. Just because you're not using a site doesn't mean a lot of the girls interested in Americans won't be hungry for that green card.
>>
Does anyone know of international dating sites? I want a qt Eastern European wife from a small village.
>>
File: 1465992249085.gif (3 MB, 240x163) Image search: [Google]
1465992249085.gif
3 MB, 240x163
>>79247173
ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GO FOR A UGLIER SUB-HUMAN GOOK RATHER THAN A AVERAGE WHITE GIRL, THUS CREATING FILTHY HAPAS. GETTING SCREWED OVER BY WOMEN IS INEVITABLE, YOU MIGHT AS WELL FIND ONE FROM YOUR OWN COUNTRY, THAT CAN SPEAK ENGLISH, AND HAS THE SAME CULTURAL BACKGROUND AS YOU.
>>
>>79247173
if youre trying to marry for looks, you can get a 10/10 from a foreign poor country witht he same income that would support a 5-6/10 here

why would anyone pay a premium to have an american wife, unless they cared about more than looks and sex
>>
>>79247173
Imagine you're a cute young blonde in say, Ukraine. Why would you want to be some /pol/ sperg's mail order wife? Out of the goodness of your heart? Is your dream to be the devoted wife of that /pol/ sperg? Or are you just in it for the gibs and immigration and then dumping the dork at the earliest opportunity? I mean, be realistic. Why on earth would you as a good-looking young woman in a poor country look at this as a genuine and loving long-term relationship? You wouldn't. Maybe you had your romances and disappointiments in your home country, and now you're ready to make a calculated choice to upgrade your life and immigrate to a wealthier country. For this to actually turn into a genuine long-term relationship, the "client" has to be very handsome, polite, charming, caring, and wealthy. I.e. the type of guy women are desperate to land.

This mail order bride thing is about gullible, reality-starved men getting played one way or another. The majority of the men just don't understand how reality works. They are autistic/foolish enough to think they can order a good-looking and doting wife and live happily ever after. Lel. It's to buy into a daydream even though there has to be a rational part somewhere in the man that keeps trying to tell him "it's not real, it's not real, it's not real".

However, imagine you're a barely average-looking single mother in the Philippines living in poor conditions and getting closer to your 30s and maybe even in your 30s. Could a kind-hearted /pol/ sperg be exactly what you need and want? Yes. Might you even be genuinely grateful for the caring /pol/tard for providing you and your child with a much better life? Yes.

That's not exactly what most men would want though, and definitely not until they're at least 50 or older and just want a young wife.
>>
>>79254895
A lot of them are scam artists. You have to be super careful if you even plan on dating a mail order bride. There is a large amount of mob involvement. Many of the girls are fake accounts to catfish the desperate and gullible. The main experience I have with this sort of thing is the philippina girls that target US servicemen over seas. I've seen so many gullible young Airman get taken to the cleaners by juice's. some of them work out, but most just bleed them dry and dump them. If the kids lucky the worst he gets is an empty bank account and some credit cards to pay off. God help him if he put a ring on it.
>>
>>79254895
We should just make our own for /pol/lacks and red-pilled girls.
>>
>>79255916
/pol/ /fit/ combo is top tier human being

there is no reason for anyone to dislike such combo
>>
>>79247173
I imagine a lot of them are good bad girls and will treat you like trash with their evil girly plots if you're bad stock and/or don't kiss their ass.
>>
>>79249030
All the sites are scams of maffia to get prostitutes to the states legally. If you really want an Eastern european gf you need to come to the country where you want said gf and try to find one in the spot.

A lot of my friends have gotten wives from Russia that way, but it's easier if you speak Russian ofc and can use sites like vk.

Also don't go for eastern european women if you don't have a great sex drive or work a way from home a lot, she will cheat on you in the first week, sad that most of them lose that sex drive after 40 tough.
>>
>>79247173
I've never heard of a situation where this kind of relationship has worked out for more than a couple of years.

They might be temporarily grateful but I think they're never really going to respect you if you had to "buy" them. Prostitutes rarely admire their clients.

When they're set up in a new country you're likely to find yourself losing half your money in a divorce court.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.