[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Promiscuous men are degenerate too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 58181-large.jpg (124 KB, 600x1092) Image search: [Google]
58181-large.jpg
124 KB, 600x1092
Do you agree?

As much as I dislike sluts, rakes can be just as bad. They're slut-enablers. Hate that "muh dik" mentality.
If a man spends his time with sluts, then expects to settle down with a good pure girl, I feel sorry for her.
>>
yeah.

fuck niggers for nigging.
>>
Do you believe ones cock should be put in a chastity device as well?
>>
>>79246178
>Promiscuous men are degenerate too
>Do you agree?

Yup, We need more white families.
>>
File: CWiHF93WIAAQmPF.png (192 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
CWiHF93WIAAQmPF.png
192 KB, 640x960
>>79246337
Yes, but only by a beautiful femdom cuckoldress.
>>
>>79246178
Yes. Promuscuous men are like fat people, but instead of their stomachs dicatating to them what to do, they let a little piece of flesh control them.
It's not the worst thing in the world for younger guys to do since their test is so high, and its a challenge not to, but some older idiot who's still doing this non-sense really needs to evaluate whats good and important in life.
>>
>>79246361
Women initiate divorce at least 80% of the time. And for no reason

B but it's those darn pesky men who don't want families
>>
>>79246178
100% agreed.
Also, I'm very surprised at a post of this quality coming from Australia
>>
The 1950s were the perfect balance between personal freedom and societal stability. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>79246833
Obviously not if it imediatly fell apart

If it was great it would have lasted
>>
>>79246178
>Lock and key
Promiscuous men have a purpose. They weed out the shit women that is so easily corrupted and condemns them to a life of mediocrity. Shit women get used and abused, and they deserve it.

Women who are chaste/pure and values traditional family values end up with "Mr. Right", most of the time. They also get to live the normal life, which is something that will be beyond the reach of trash women that will give it up to promiscuous men.
>>
Yes, and furthermore the very concept of "dating" is degenerate. Formal courtship with the parents supervising is the way to go about it. And there's NOTHING wrong with arranged marriage.

Marriage isn't about feels. Love at first sight and "soul mates" are bullshit for women's novels. Real love only comes AFTER years of married life and raising children. You don't pick a woman for your feelings but for the mother of your children.

queue the "youre a muslim" or "you're just an ugly virgin who wants your mommy to marry you" responses.

Guess why Indians, Muslims and orthodox Jews are beating whites? because marriage is like getting a job for them and the families help, it's not a " dating game".

"chad" types love to berate male virgins for being manchildren but they're no better for fucking around
>>
>>79246178
Absolutely degenerate
>>
>>79247123
It fell apart due to an increase in minority populations and Soviet subversion which spawned the hippie movement.
Subtract the massive boom in minorities and the Soviet subversion, we'd still be living in the 1950's today, possibly.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.