[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Emile Weaver: Mother who threw baby into rubbish bin jailed for life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8
File: 1467076736976.jpg (95 KB, 1200x1462) Image search: [Google]
1467076736976.jpg
95 KB, 1200x1462
>A UNIVERSITY student who gave birth and then threw her newborn in the garbage has been sentenced to life in prison.

>Emile Weaver, 21, was found guilty by a jury last month of aggravated murder, abuse of a corpse and tampering with evidence following the birth of her baby girl.

>An Ohio court heard how Weaver gave birth in her sorority house after keeping her pregnancy under wraps.

>Prosecutors said Weaver gave birth in a bathroom at the Delta Gamma Theta sorority at Muskingum University on April 22, 2015, then purposefully caused the death of her baby.

>They said the baby girl died from asphyxiation after Weaver put her in a plastic garbage bag and left it outside the sorority house.

>Weaver, of Clarington, testified at trial that she had been in denial about the pregnancy and thought the baby was already dead when she put her in the bag.

>Fleegle referred to text messages from Weaver sent afterwards to the man she thought was the baby’s father that said: “No more baby,” followed by “taken care of.”

Why are women so evil, /pol/?
>>
>>79244956
>denial about the pregnancy and thought the baby was already dead when she put her in the bag.

this part is BS, those eyes tell a story of crazed regret.
>>
>>79244956

Meanwhile this heartless cunt stays free

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melissa_Drexler
>>
>let out after two years for good behavior (for being a woman)
>>
>>79245180
Prom mom

Kek
>>
What the fuck just get an abortion you dumb whore.
>>
>>79245178
>regret

Jesus you white knights make me ill
>>
Her eyes looks fucking nuts
>>
>>79245385
>>79245178

MOM'S GONNA FREAK
>>
File: afraid.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
afraid.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
>>79244956
I've never even heard of Muskinturd U.

Those eyes scream "crazy."
>>
>>79244956
>>
>>79244956
She should be free just for the sake of consistency. If a doctor can kill it, the mother should be able to as well. I have no desire to support this woman in prison for the rest of her life for doing something thousands of women do on a yearly basis in this country. Doc kills it, no problem. Mom kills it, life sentence. America, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>79244956
>Muskingum University
It's fucking Ohio, why not just get a fucking abortion?
>>
>>79245315
what is the difference between the two?
she did got a late term abortion is all.
>>
>>79245759
Because docs perform post birth abortions

Jesus where do you morons come from?
>>
>>79244956
Fucking awful whore. It's a shame she didn't receive the death penalty.
>>
>>79245759

No doctor can legally kill an infant. What you are doing is equivocating between stopping a small clump of a few cells from dividing further and leaving an already born baby to die from exposure. Morally, those are very different things.
>>
>>79244956
> Why are women so evil?

Start with Genesis (Old Testament)
>>
>>79245759
Even if abortion was legal in that state (I don't know , pardon me, different country) she kill the baby after it was born. not before
>>
>>79246005
so when does it become an infant?
>>
>>79246061
They are the weaker vessel.
>>
>>79246136
>trying to argue with an abortion advocate

Literally why would you go down that road? They can't be reasoned with. They're like Terminator except for killing babies.
>>
>>79245759
I agree, post birth abortions should be legal. But only if her boyfriend was black. If the baby was white then she needs to be executed, or used for breeding purposes until she hits menopause and then executed.
>>
>>79246005
Abortion is murder of an infantry
You think any doctor who sees the reality of what the fetus looks like would be in denial of it being a living being?
Abortion was legalized over a right to privacy or some such insane liberal argument
>>
>>79246136

Some time between when brain activity starts and when it is born, it's up for debate. But remember, we're talking about the case in the story, where the baby was already born, so there's no question there.
>>
>>79245931
There have been babies, born alive, after the abortion attempt failed. The babies are left to die in trash cans (in the operating room).

Get educated.
>>
>>79245931
What's the difference between stabbing it in the head with scissors while she's shitting it out and throwing it in a bag to die? Same affect, why is such a drastic change in penaltiy necessary?
>>
>>79246136
That it is a tricky question, but at the time the baby can survive after it's born with the most heavy life-support systems.

That is, that the baby would requiere cx to fix cardiac anomalities and development of surface factor for the lungs of the baby so it can breath

Thats around 6 and a half months
>>
>>79244956

>knows she doesn't want the baby
>doesn't get an abortion
>let's the child fuck up her vagina
>gets caught throwing away a baby
>life in prison

Was anything of value really lost?
>>
>>79246259

Infantry doesn't mean what you think it does.
>>
>>79245931
>>79245759
I think the real question is why she didn't just get an abortion?
Its not like money is even an issue because abortions have literally been the same price for several decades. And I don't know how long they can prolong an abortion but it can be done pretty late in this day and age.

So she probably deserves prison because shes crazy
>If you couldn't see it in her eyes already
>>
>>79245315
Cause it's so much better being dismembered still in the uterus?

Seriously, a baby is nothing more then an instinctual impulse to suck, sleep and shit. It's not self aware. Its not independent without another organisms help.

That thing you feel when you see this, is the last fumes if your soul rebelling for what little humanity you can't rationalize away.... Yet.
>>
>>79244956
She really does have problem eyes.
>>
>>79245319
she regrets going to jail
>>
>>79245319
*tips fedora*
>>
>>79244956
Too bad. She was a qt.
>>
File: 1464030740165.jpg (7 KB, 300x294) Image search: [Google]
1464030740165.jpg
7 KB, 300x294
>>79244956
>“taken care of.”

What the fuck? This sounds like what you say when you're asked if the dog's been walked.
>>
barely a crime
newborns are close to animals than people
>>
>>79246705
Can you not see the empytiness in her eyes?
Can you guys detect crazy women when you see them?
Is this the reason why you get so much divorces?
>>
>>79246831
Killing babys
>barely a crime

>Newborns are close to animals than people.

Killing animals is also a crime you mouthbreather.
>>
>>79245319
emotion is emotion fedora lord. what exactly she is regretting is anyone's guess.
>>
One less white child in this world
>>
>>79246841
Several people I've talked to say that crazy chicks are the best for sex.
>>
File: muhfilters.jpg (70 KB, 500x414) Image search: [Google]
muhfilters.jpg
70 KB, 500x414
>>79244956
I swear they put fucking lead or other shit in the water here, nothing but crazy's and nutcases in Ohio. Maybe I should buy those filters after all.
>>
>>79244956
I'm surprised she didn't get off through the old post natal depression excuse.
>>
>>79247289
It's true (personal experience). These girls are often into BDSM. For example, had a crazy girlfriend in college that wanted me to whip her. She kept repeating"Pain is pleasure". Never did that. Thought she had a screw loose.

Just realize they have a short shelf life. Do not get attached to them. One of their survival skills is god tier emotional manipulation ability. Have fun for up to a year then walk away.
>>
>post birth abortion is still illegal

so much for freedom
>>
>>79246430
Well yeah, she's obviously bat shit. But I'm curious how we as a society make such a drastic distinction between an abortion and killing a baby right as it comes out. It seems more natural to kill your young at birth than to abort. I'm not for killing babies, I just fail to see the difference. At least from the extremes of acceptable birth control to life imprisonment. Why is that distinction so abrupt?
>>
>>79246470
Some cows are sacred for good reason. If they are the last bulwark against something so monstrous that society isn't worth perpetuating should it be slain.
>>
>>79244956
>Fleegle referred to text messages from Weaver sent afterwards to the man she thought was the baby’s father that said: “No more baby,” followed by “taken care of.”
Holy fuck.

This is why public executions should still be around. I suggest hanging in the town square still.
>>
damn how busted was her pussy that something crawled out of it then she casually strolls out to the lawn and throws it away. Then goes back to texting Chad
>>
File: lynch_2.jpg (18 KB, 271x327) Image search: [Google]
lynch_2.jpg
18 KB, 271x327
>>79244956
how is this different than abortion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhyXQsKUIkM
>>
>>79244956
Reminds me of a fatter, less attractive and crazy version of Emma Watson.

There is no empathy in those eyes, they look dead.
>>
>>79244956
Also, how do people keep finding shit in the trash? How is it that people can't hide shit they throw away? Double bag it or throw some tissue or a KFC box in with it. I don't, nor does anyone i know, spend even a second looking into a trash can. I drop shit in there, and walk the fuck off. Who keeps finding shit like this?
>>
File: 1461879635299.jpg (66 KB, 288x396) Image search: [Google]
1461879635299.jpg
66 KB, 288x396
>>79244956

>all these fucking replies from total fucking imbeciles about abortion and infanticide.

You either say these things because you're a monster or you've never or will never feel your unborn child become startled, have hiccups, respond to your outside touch/voice while inside the womb.
>>
>>79249149
Monster.
>>
>>79244956

Literally makes no sense. If you have gotten to the point of giving birth, why not abandon it at a hospital or orphanage. Why a bin?
>>
>>79249531
because chad, that's why
>>
>>79246061
>reading the Jewish Jew
>>
>>79244956
She's cute. I'd have knocked her up.
>>
>>79249395

You're a funny guy, what's your name?
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.