[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/'s view on nature conservation, specifically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: Forest-Green-Wallpaper.jpg (703 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Forest-Green-Wallpaper.jpg
703 KB, 1600x1200
What is /pol/'s view on nature conservation, specifically for forests?
>>
>>79244380
Important to not fuck over the climate.
>>
>>79244380

LOL

You mean (((forests)))
>>
better than cities
>>
>>79244577

I don't understand. What about forests are jewish?
>>
>>79244577
/pol/ now speaks with (((((((((((((((((((, this board gets more retarded by the day...
>>
>>79244380
They are cool. It needs to be preserved that's why we have national parks. Based teddy made it so. We have some virgin forests here and they are completely different from 2nd or 3rd growth forests. Virgin forests are very old and are how nature and god intended.
>>
>So there I am in Yosemite.
>qt park ranger girl talks me up while we're riding horses
>just got done with about 5 hours of how important it is to burn the forests down all the time
Hey look at that really dry pile of wood you rangers cut off and left in the woods
Don't you think that's about ready to burst into flames?
>huh really makes me think anon
>>
>>79244380
Conservationism is a distinctly white phenomenon. There doesn't appear to be any other race (including asians) that gives a single fuck about the beauty of nature.

It's a damn shame that the ideal of protecting the environment has been corrupted by jews. I fucking love nature and think it's important to cherish and protect it. But environmentalism has shifted away from that and toward global warming, which is an entirely different thing, and yet it completely eclipses everything else. I think natural habitats should be preserved, but that doesn't mean I think we should levy bullshit carbon taxes on everyone and kill our manufacturing industries in order to "save" the planet from global warming.

>>79244771
the echo meme is definitely being overused as of late.
>>
>>79244856
I own a forest.
One of my favorites in it is a gnarly old maple, somewhere around 60+ feet tall. Neighbor does logging for a living, he says its one of the tallest maples he's ever seen in the area.
>>
>>79244380
I concur!
Yes!
Forests!
I hate how people are becoming more disconnected with nature and its just a petition to sign or a CO2 level to include in a spreadsheet. death to metropolis!
>>
>>79245392
>>79245440

Yes, it does seem as though white people are the specific pioneers of many things - nature conservationism would be one of them.

I do not know why it is this way, and I'd like a real answer, not just "whites are superior". I want a specific, detailed answer, so away I go now searching for one.
>>
>>79244380
parks are important both in cities for recreatiobn as well as out of town for natural systems feeding artificial things to keep feedin'

sea and ocean protection is underrated, a lot of important shit goes down underwater
>>
File: Appalachian-Mountains.jpg (273 KB, 550x368) Image search: [Google]
Appalachian-Mountains.jpg
273 KB, 550x368
>>79244380
i enjoy camping and its a shame i have to drive 100miles to get into true isolation where there is almost no light pollution.
>>
>>79244380
Only Whites and the Japanese care about preserving the environment.
>>
File: IMG_20160227_205214144.jpg (3 MB, 3006x5344) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160227_205214144.jpg
3 MB, 3006x5344
>>79245762
This was during the spring burn off.trees is somewhere around 40 foot I guess. Healthy trees aren't affected, this one was dry and rotting. Those aren't stars above it, those are embers.
>>
>>79245762
Whites had to manage resources to survive.
Africans can burn down half the jungle, it will be overgrown again next spring- and they can walk through and fill a basket with nuts and berries in 20 minutes.
Whites had to conserve every resource they had in europe- slow growing trees for firewood and building. Too waste it meant they wouldnt have any next year.
>>
>>79245392
No the japs are pretty good with that now. The poos have a few as well.
>>
File: 1455146330109.jpg (650 KB, 1045x3515) Image search: [Google]
1455146330109.jpg
650 KB, 1045x3515
>>79245762
It was not a thing until teddy came around and made the national parks. That was the 1800's that that happened. However there are royal gardens dating back a thousand years in Europe. For another answer you can say that we whites are the top of the world. God looked down and saw that the world and what life it had. We do much the same in that respect. We do kill forests but we also are the ones who do the most for them.
>>79245440
I have a 100+ft poplar in my backyard. Really cool. Also a bunch of elms so we get morels every year.
>>
Not sure of the accuracy but still interesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVPUFMwm73Y
>>
>>79244380
Definitely worth it, but these days, the conservation and climate change meme has been used and abused. In Canada, foreign jews are encouraging people to protest against pipelines and such in the name of environmentalism, so that our local oil production goes down and our need to buy from foreign jews go up.
>>
>>79244577
just keep your autistic thoughts to yourself please, no need to bring us down to this level of stupidity
>>
>>79244380
Only problem is when it's done illegally.

Because when people do it legally or even better when corporations cur forests down - they plant 3 more.

When a zone is over time illegally deforested - no one plants any shit back.
>>
Is there anything better than hiking with your dog through the woods?
>>
>>79250409
Hiking on your dog.
>>
>>79244380
Nature conservation, space travel, and terraforming, should be our top priorities.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.