[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/five thirtyeights-nate-silver
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1450747156628.png (16 KB, 140x150) Image search: [Google]
1450747156628.png
16 KB, 140x150
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fivethirtyeights-nate-silver-predicts-hillary-clinton-wins-election/story?id=40213871

HOLY SHIT POL BTFO

>NATE SILVERMAN PERDICTING A NEAR 80% CHANCE THAT HILLARY WILL WIN

Reminder this is the guy who got everything right in 2008/2012, and with what realclear politics is reporting it seems like it's time to face the facts.
>>
>>79244114
Hasn't he been BTFO at literally every stage of the election so far?

Best news TBQH fampai
>>
>>79244114

Damn, Nate Silver is one smart guy. Really makes you think.
>>
>>79244230
Primaries don't really count, and he was making guesses before primaries even started based off his gut instincts. After trump won a few states he changed his predictions in a heartbeat.
>>
Have you missed the part where he's totally ruined his name this election and is back to being a nobody?
>>
>>79244418
Have you missed where he made the most accurate sports predictions and election predictions of anyone recent?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I
>>
File: LKBCs.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
LKBCs.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
doubles please..
>>
>>79244538

You can't make predictions when you refuse to understand one of the candidates.
>>
>>79244356
My first few bets didn't count at all, I was just going with my gut, now that I've lost %75 of my bankroll, I'm gonna change it up.
>>
Nate's the first one to say that polls this early in the election don't mean shit. He's just posting this to get adbucks from your hits.
>>
>>79244114
>STRACQUALURSI
>>
>>79244114
(((SILVERMAN)))
>>
>>79244356
Thank you for trying to correct the record. He was consistently wrong up until trump clinched the primaries. Almost a year of consecutive failures. But of course NOW he's correct, and not nervous at all.
>>
(((He))) has proven he is unqualified to make predictions.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.