[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do all the old people in my town seem to have a nervous look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: K-L.jpg (53 KB, 655x560) Image search: [Google]
K-L.jpg
53 KB, 655x560
Why do all the old people in my town seem to have a nervous look on their faces when I walk around near them?
>>
>>79243908

Are you a dark skinned individual?
>>
>>79243908
You're most likely a nigger.
>>
>>79243908
You probably smell like shit you autistic leaf
>>
OP is a nigger
>>
>>79243973
>>79244016
I'm White. I don't dress strangely.
>>
>>79243908
i was on a jog one afternoon when some old white lady started screaming what i thought was nigger when i came closer i realized she was screaming "over there" i dropped my keys behind me..
>>
>>79243908
because you are a grown man without a wife on the left and a child on the right
>>
>>79244216
They're most likely lost and wondering if you're there son.
>>
>>79244283
I'm 21.
>>
>>79243908
Because chinese are subhuman
>>
could also be dementia
thats common with the geriatrics
>>
>>79244343
Do you dress poorly or smell like drugs?
>>
>>79244562
I was wearing a black American Eagle t-shirt and grey shorts.
>>
>>79244777
Well there's obviously something wrong with you anon, why don't you just stop beating around the bush and tell us what you think is triggering them?
>>
>>79245127
there's lots of old people in my town and it feels like they don't like young people.
>>
>>79245415
Well stop being so fucking young you little cunt.
>>
>>79245584
Give me a few years. Nobody seems to be my age in this town.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.