[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is what happens when you let a fart out in public, its not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 62785599.jpg (85 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
62785599.jpg
85 KB, 400x400
This is what happens when you let a fart out in public, its not only embarrassing for you, but it rapes everyone else's nose.

Has anyone here ever been in an elevator/behind someone in line/or just near someone in an aisle that farts and doesn't say excuse me? We've all been there, we've all dealt with the smell.

Well what if I told you that farting in public is illegal in florida?

Honestly it should be everywhere and I think this isn't brought to the attention enough. You're literally eating shit when you sniff a fart. You're being molested against your will.

Well I say no more, I say we take to twitter with the hashtag, NoMoreFartingInPublic

I also have an idea of how people can prove someone farted in public.

Whats this idea you say? Well basically its a gopro set up around your crouch region that can record heat signatures. So if someone farts in a public place and you call them on it and they say they didn't you can take them to court with proof.

Of course this will have to be done at least one time in court for it to become illegal in other states besides florida.

>but op why do this, why are you being a faggot?

Why not? its funny as fuck and you'll see news stories bout farts. It will show just how low our media will go for a story.

#NoMoreFartingInPublic

Make it trend!

Also when you do make sure you add a story like

>was just in line in walmart behind this woman and smelt a rancid smell, at this point I knew what was happening and I felt like my nose was being raped #NoMoreFartingInPublic

Or I am sure you guys can make up a better story.

Lets do this!

>but anon cute girls farting is cute

No, this will cause fat women to say its ok because "that hot girl can do it why can't I? this law is bullshit, I want to fart in public I can't always get to the restroom."

This is the excuse they will use, No more farting in public, It must go.
>>
>>79242987
>Literally shitposting
Bro, are you from Victoria and visiting Washington or something?
>>
Wut
>>
>>79242987
My stepfather died after trying to hold in a fart during a meeting. His colon split open and gave him sepsis.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 274x328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 274x328
>>79242987
I love going to Best Buy to shit my pants. It's great.
>>
>>79243126
W-wait do you mean the state in Australia or the town in Canada

What's wrong with the capital of BC dude
>>
>>79243253
Well he shouldn't have waited to go, and she should've just said "I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM" and if they said he was fired, take them to court.

>>79243126
I am only doing this because this is a real issue, I am tired of being in line at a store, or in an elevator and someone farts and no one says a thing, instead our nose gets raped.

I am US born and raised.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8MHmPwCdiik
>>
>>79243371
I mean the capital of BC because of its close proximity to the state of Washington.
>>
>>79242987
>be on public bus 14 years ago
>bus is 3/4 full
>SPDF from someone
>strong and lingering

Worst bus ride of my life. No one admitted the deed...
>>
They always assume it was the fat guy... But it were me that done farted!!!

Jahahajahjahajaja
>>
>>79244435
Soon you will be paying for your crime scum.
>>
>>79242987
m8 I drink so much coffee that all day I'm holding back diarrhea. Eventually it re-solidifies later on and I can have a decent, solid shit.

So no, I don't fart in public. Not because I don't want to, but if I do, I'll shit my pants.
>>
>>79243955
Sue the bus company for not evacuating the bus. No one should have to deal with poison.
>>
>>79244558
Good for you, we need more people like you. If you do ever decide to fart in public though, just remember you're poisoning the person next to you.
>>
ITT we discuss politics
>>
>>79244765
Sorry man, America is trying to steal the shitposting throne.
>>
>>79244765
Fartolitics.
Truly a time in /pol/ history to be remembered.
The day Reddit won.
(That's right, you won, no need to spend Summer here)
>>
>>79244894
Reddit won't touch this I bet. I am a native to /b/
>>
Red eye flight across the country with every seat taken. I fall asleep shortly after takeoff. Sleep most of the flight, about 45 minutes before landing I'm dreaming I'm in a grocery store and some guy is a total asshole to me. I can't do anything about it so to get revenge I decide to fart as I walk past him in the fruit section. I walk by him and rip one for the ages, a huge blast with a nice rumble at the end. That woke me up, my dream wasn't real but the fart certainly was.

The stink was pretty bad in such a confined space and I wanted to die. Talk about a real life nightmare. I pretended to sleep till we landed while people around me voiced their rage to one another. Plane lands and I walk off like I have no idea what happened.
>>
File: tmp_18717-images(6)-549293634.jpg (2 KB, 147x147) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18717-images(6)-549293634.jpg
2 KB, 147x147
>it is illegal to fart in public in Florida
Oh fuck lads the cops are comin for me
>>
>>79242987
Farts don't appear on ir
They lack the density to project a measurable signature.
>>
>>79245163
Doubt it, but its ok no one will believe Australia.
>>
>>79242987
Asians fart in public all the time. They have no concept of personal space and will freely fart while standing in line.

Disgusting people.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEVJRI4mwpk
>>
>>79246029
and this is why it must be stopped.
>>
>>79245121
OHOHOHOHO
>>
>>79245121
Its people like this that made me make this thread and I will continue to make it until farting in public is illegal.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.