[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This generation is ruining my niece. She's 9 years old,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63
This generation is ruining my niece.

She's 9 years old, going to public school. She swears at people, she doesn't listen to her parents or any other adults, she watches whatever she wants on youtube and TV, and she has made horrible fucking friends at school who do the exact same shit.
She got mad at her little brother, who is only 4, and almost killed him. This is not an exaggeration, she pushed him off of a stool and his skull almost cracked open. When we asked her why she did that, she just walked away and ignored us. When we grabbed her and made her listen to us because she kept fighting, she screamed "rape."
She steals, she lies, she hits people and she tells her brothers and parents "I hate you."

What the fuck is our family supposed to do to fix her? She is in way too deep and nothing seems to fucking work, especially considering on multiple occasions she's threatened to accuse us of raping her in order to get her way.
>>
how about start by taking away her youtube and TV
>>
>>79239451
THIS

parents are to scared to be parents these days.
>>
>>79238967
take away TV and electronics. send to military school.
>>
>What the fuck is our family supposed to do to fix her?
Drown and start over.
>>
>>79238967
You better start beating the shit out of her.
>>
>>79239451
>>79239623
>>79239638
>>79239671
>on multiple occasions she's threatened to accuse us of raping her in order to get her way
>>
>>79238967
Send her to a nunnery and try to make a normal life for the little brother
>>
Wow, 9yo doesn't listen to her parents. Damn jooz
>>
>>79238967
beat the shit out of her. smash the phone she shouldn't have right in front of her face. call her a whore too.
>>
File: 1463008238030.gif (2 MB, 506x506) Image search: [Google]
1463008238030.gif
2 MB, 506x506
>letting a 9-year-old on YouTube unsupervised

It is your own fault
>>
>>79239798
You take her by the hair, bend her over your knee, pull down her panties then beat with a leather belt until the ass is red like a cherry.
>>
>>79238967
Put her in a boarding school?
>>
>>79238967
Put her up for adoption. She'll fit right in with sjw and nigger families.
>>
File: 1456208442558.jpg (74 KB, 707x682) Image search: [Google]
1456208442558.jpg
74 KB, 707x682
>>79239798
>being held hostage by a 9 year olds threats
>>
Tell them ((parents)) to grow up and show the fuck rape victims.
>>
>>79240013
THIS and also rape her.
>>
>her brothers parents

Lmao
>>
>>79239798
document that shit. catch her on video/audio saying that. nanny cams around the house to cover your asses. beat the shit out of her before installing tho
>>
>>79239928
It's not my fault, she doesn't live here, she lives with her parents, my sister and her husband. Sometimes they come over because my sister, who is admittedly an incompetent parent, gets overwhelmed trying to fucking deal with her, and we don't let her do that shit when she's over here.

>>79240112
ever see the movie The Hunt? then you'll know how scary that shit can be
>>
give her a dick :--D
>>
>>79238967
Establish authority.
Spank her and stop being a bitch.
>>
>>79240124
I'm serious. It's called "spanking" and has been practiced everywhere until the kikes took over.

I wasn't beaten enough and fucked up in life. My sisters were, and they turned out nicely. Mom used to beat their ass with a broomstick.
>>
>>79240233
>my sister and her husband

I obviously meant THEIR fault.

Tell them to listen to some Steben Bolynu
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONNRfflggBg&list=PLMNj_r5bccUwZY7RCZnS2e5-vjaA7wSNw
>Peaceful Parenting
>>
Physical punishment my dude.
>>
does anyone in your family have a history of spousal violence, crime, and/or drugs?

a lot of personality problems are genetic, especially when pre-pubescent, and there may simply be nothing you can do about it.

I would almost recommend distancing yourselves from her as she gets older to avoid getting robbed or murdered by her and her teenage friends.
>>
File: 1461800121739.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1461800121739.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>>79238967
>sending your kid to public school

Wow you mean that place that forces you to worship violent sports, and school spirits? That place that puts you under the command of mentally ill collectivist "teachers?" That place that has statistically been shown to make you stupider, than if you would have just home schooled them? That place that scrubs relevant history, only to replace it with peanut nigger spaceships? That place notorious for producing psycho mass shooters? That place that's been consistently making society more and more feral every decade?

I seriously don't know what drives normies like you to even wake up in the morning. The cause of all these kids going nuts is blatantly obvious. The public schools produce feral, over socialized people with the behavior of prisoners. Seriously compare some youtube videos of prisoner, and public school student behavior. It's identical.

I support her. If i would have known what kind of a hellishly autistic life you fucks would put me through. I'd fuck with my family till the end.
>>
File: 123.png (1 MB, 892x1004) Image search: [Google]
123.png
1 MB, 892x1004
>>79238967
euthanize her
>>
well western civilization I have officially seen it all. Now a fucking child is telling fucks what to do. Its not a generation, its an entire culture that isn't allowed to have its own western values any longer because apparently that anti multiculturalism. Your niece is with the program, might as well get on with it.
>>
>>79238967
Your sister treats her husband (younger sisters dad/stepfather?) like human garbage.
As a result, he lacks the confidence to properly discipline the child and instill conservative values on her because he's being cucked on so many levels you can't even imagine. She thinks she runs the world because the mom screams and yells at him in front of her.

>t. guy that knew when to fold a bad hand and move on for himself to pay cuck tax for years
>>
Little girl is using her slut powers to make shit work for her. It's only going to get worse. We have given women SO Much fucking power they know even at 9 they can just call their teacher a pedo and get a passing grade. Sorry OP this society is failing and your niece is the result.
>>
>>79239798
Let her, kids can't lie under pressure for shit, it will never hold up in court.
You're letting a fucking nine year old run the show. Beat the kids ass and put them in line. The first time I disrespected my mother she broke a wooden spoon across my back, I haven't made the same mistake in 22 years.
>>
Sounds like some good old fashioned corporeal punishment. Anon, I suggest breaking out the belt or the wooden spoon.
>>
File: zoom.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
zoom.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>>79240588
>The public schools produce feral, over socialized people with the behavior of prisoners.
Fucking Christ somebody gets it!
>>
>>79238967
>having kids

that's their problem, not anyone else's
>>
File: Victory in death.jpg (82 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
Victory in death.jpg
82 KB, 630x630
>>79241168
OP asked us for advice ok faggot were all faggots in this big journey together.
>>
>>79241149
Private schools are the way to go. You get discipline a better education than what you would find at a public school.
>>
Anyone having kids in this society immediately loses my respect, unless they are rare and raise them right. It's almost fucking impossible. Everyone I know who is having kids should be anything but a parent. It's to the point where I have chosen to not have kids simply because the chance of them becoming fuck ups is so great. I respect and love my parents, but this whole thing is a fucking joke now.
>>
>>79239798
>letting a kid threaten you
Report her parents to the authorities please. Being THIS shit at parenting has to be a form of child abuse.
>>
>>79240013
Hans pls
>>
File: Anakin NO.png (260 KB, 625x360) Image search: [Google]
Anakin NO.png
260 KB, 625x360
Drive her out to the middle of the woods, maybe 3-4 hours away from your house and leave her there.

She won't think screaming rape is so funny after being fucking raped. Oh, also sucker punch her in the gut whenever you can.
>>
>>79238967

I would put some nanny cams in the house, so you get that shit on tape.

Just a precaution. The cops won't believe it for a second, but there's always a risk of her being programmed by some kike social worker to make up more believable stories. This is the reality we live in.
>>
File: nobodycaredwhoiwas.jpg (55 KB, 500x464) Image search: [Google]
nobodycaredwhoiwas.jpg
55 KB, 500x464
>>79241149
The real question is, what is wrong with everyone else that they don't see it? It's such blatant social engineering, but everyone acts like it's as natural as sunlight. They're like water flowing through a pipe. I get chills when i remember that most of the population thinks it's a good thing.
>>
>>79239798
Then you make her go pick out a switch. If it's big enough she gets it across the ass and if it's too small she gets the Louisville.
>>
>>79241486
>They're like water flowing through a pipe
They literally have never considered it, never given it a second thought.
>>
>>79238967
She's already lost. Probably start smoking weed at 13 and fucking guys, progress to crack and niggers before high school is out and die in a ditch by her early twenties.
Whatever. Let it go.
>>
>>79240013
Can't you krauts stop with the masochist fetish for one fucking day?
>>
>>79238967
Tijme to smack the little shit in the gabber and instill some authority in her.
>>
>>79238967
lock her in a pitch black, soundproof room, and leave her there for 48 hours.

Cut off all sensation with the outside world, and see how long she lasts.

Don't give her anything. No bed, no toilet, no food, no water.
>>
>>79241671
There's nothing you can do to discipline an out of control child with retarded cuck parents. If she only comes over once in a while and you try to discipline her, but her parents never enforce it, she'll just view you as an asshole and hate you, and her parents will probably hate you too because the little bastard will make shit up and lie.
>>
File: qjujW6d.png (554 KB, 720x751) Image search: [Google]
qjujW6d.png
554 KB, 720x751
>>79238967
Record her making the rape threat. Rape her. Take tv and internet/iphones away. Probably send her to military school just because its good for values anyways. When she cries rape no one will believe her.

Its really simple, dont know why parents let their kids be the boss now. Just because they are better at computers its made the older generation lose all their confidence
>>
File: 1465597311839.jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1465597311839.jpg
17 KB, 400x400
>>79239798
That's retarded. What do you think our system will just allow a 9 year old to make threats like that, and take them at face value? You think she will not crack under the scrutiny of the medical exam, and all the meetings and shit she will have to go to, all the questions? And also, what her parents are letting themselves get outwitted by a kid? Why doesn't anyone tell her, like my parents did when I threatened to tell the police about my ass getting spanked when I was being a little shit.
>Fine go do it, and enjoy never seeing us again, and your new orphanage, and foster parents.

Her parents are garbo. They need to get their shit together, or this little menace is going to walk all over them until the day they die. And she will probably turn into a useless member of society, and a coal burner.
>>
>>79241789
I could imagine grounding her in her bedroom without phone, computer or TV but wouldn't not giving her any goddamn water for 48 hours kill her
>>
>>79241331
There're ancient writings of anons of the past complaining about kids in their era you know. It was always like that.
>>
>>79241789
The idea is to punish her, not fucking torture her. Just lock her in her room with no electronics and only let her out to eat and use the bathroom for a month.
>>
File: 1466180704854.jpg (945 KB, 2000x1339) Image search: [Google]
1466180704854.jpg
945 KB, 2000x1339
>>79241591
Look at all these responses. The parents flushed her life down the drain. She's smart enough to pick up on that. The only thing people can think to do is abuse her more. I swear I'm surrounded by fucking apes.

Here's some public school redpills. Maybe you can still save her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhdvRx_lmkg

http://archive.nevadajournal.com/nj98/05/prussian.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rilN5NfL4XA
>>
>>79241909
Humans can go for 3 days without water, and 3 weeks without food.

>>79242011
Torture is the most effective form of punishment.
>>
>>79241965
>>79241331
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD0x7ho_IYc
>>
>>79242108
She's a fucking child you psychopath. 48 hours no food or water will give you a dead kid.
>>
>>79242108
I've always wondered how people can survive for so long. Doesn't your blood sugar run out or something? Or at that point does your body basically start eating itself?
>>
>>79242214
Problem solved then.
>>
>>79242228
Adults can survive about a week without water and about a month without food in ideal conditions.
>>
>>79242214
probably for the best
>>
>>79242228
After the first couple days with no food, you are pretty fucking sick, but it will take a really long time to actually starve to death.
>>
>>79242228
Humans aren't THAT fragile.
>>
>>79242228
Your stomach starts to digest itself after a while.

So yeah, your body basically eats itself
>>
>>79242214
>muh children

>>>/reddit/

Look at Africa. Only 2 days of no food and water is like a feast.
>>
>>79238967
Also, I have 2 neices. My sister (ex military multiple tours of removing kabob) and her husband (current military multiple tours of removing kabob) Don't fuck around. They had a hard time at first, being over protective, but now their kids are well behaved. And when my sister drops the mic, they listen.

Your family is cucked, and are getting cucked by a 9 year old girl. You're the ones that need help.

I know
>cuck
Gets thrown around a lot, but this is the first time I ever used it, and I truly haven't ever seen a better excuse to use it.
>>
File: 1463683690369.png (741 KB, 640x635) Image search: [Google]
1463683690369.png
741 KB, 640x635
>>79238967
Sounds like a future coal burner.
>>
>>79238967
beat the shit out of her and tell her you will kill her if she ever acts up again
>>
Somehow get a recording on your phone of her saying she'll lie about y'all raping her. You never know this could save your ass some day
>>
>>79242300
>>79242452
>>79242337
The kid is only 9. She can still be saved.
>>
File: 1466884573053.jpg (33 KB, 304x313) Image search: [Google]
1466884573053.jpg
33 KB, 304x313
>>79238967
red pill here about ww2
>>
>>79240460
Agreed I wasn't punished as a kid and was allowed to run rampant my parents were divorced so every time I saw my dad he would play the good parent and not instill manly ethics in me.
>>
>>79242683
This is how.
>>
File: waterboarding.jpg (25 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
waterboarding.jpg
25 KB, 500x422
>>79238967
>>
>>79238967
>she pushed him off of a stool and his skull almost cracked open
>HUAAA, HUAAAA, I FELL OFF A STOOOOOOL!!!11!
Your soft nephew needs to nut up. Sibling acts of violence like this were a dime a dozen in the 90s. On the main issue at hand, you slack jawed faggots need to stop hitting her. She's literally replicating your way of handling issues, and that's using force, you idiots.
>>
>>79242670
Jesus guys, you don't need a recording of that. Really, it's just going to seem odd. They will not prosecute based on the WORD of a 9 year old. Sure, they will investigate. They will perform an exam on her. And when they turn up nothing, and it blows over, then you make her life a living hell of no T.V, no Comp, no phone, she can sit in her fucking room for a month or so, thinking about what she did.
>>
>>79238967
Check your states safe haven laws, you may be able to just drop her off at the nearest hospital.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safe-haven_law
>>
>>79241329
Yeah but they also cost a shit ton of money sometimes.
Anyways OP, it's obvious that this child needs a hard lesson in discipline and respect. When I was a kid if I so much as looked at my parents the wrong way I'd get told off on it by either getting my privileges taken away or being punished without any form of social interaction. It is very vital and important that you make sure the child learns their place otherwise they'll walk all over you. If you let a child threaten you it gives them a sense of authority meaning, "Haha I don't have to follow your rules." It is extremely important to make threats at this point, and getting eye to eye with the child and making a point very VERY clear like;
"Kid, I love you, but I will not stand for the disrespect in this house. You will do what I say or else-" Cue threat being stated here.
>>
>>79240159

This guy gets it. Install cams and catch her making those claims on video. Then you take away all of her stuff and make her read in the corner of the room until she gets her shit together. Do it every goddamn day if you need to.
>>
>>79238967
Jesus Christ man, that's just awful!

Post pictures of her for further investigation.
>>
File: cantgetoff.jpg (76 KB, 460x550) Image search: [Google]
cantgetoff.jpg
76 KB, 460x550
>>79242683
I used to think the same for my sisters horrible children. The one watched some nigger movie I think it was 'straight outta compton". He is now obsessed with being a nog. Just put them out of your life like I did. I haven't spoke to them in years. Feels bretty good.
>>
>>79242949

>they come to your house
>check her out
>they never find anything
>and then they leave
>back to business as usual

You sound like a pedofool.
>>
>>79240588
underrated post.

Taking children away from their families for the prisons of school is hellishly immoral.
>>
>>79243009

Put her in a mental institute.

Hah!
>>
>>79239798
>being cucked by a 9 year old girl
>>
First and foremost document her threatening to accuse of rape! Video tape that shit! This could keep you out of jail.
>>
>>79238967
When my sister was in kindergarten she got mad one night and loaded up her wagon with her toys and said she was running away. My dad said, "o.k., I will call the taxi cab." He did. About 10 minutes later a car honked outside and my sister lost it, crying and saying she did not want to leave.

Start being the adult in the family. Take away all electronics. Do not let her play with her bad friends (she cannot go to their homes, and they are not allowed over). Have consequences for her actions. If she talks bad, wash her mouth out with soap, or no dinner for the night, or bed at 7 p.m., or something that she enjoys taken away from her. If she screams, "rape" again, or child abuse, calmly show her photos of foster families that she will end up with when they come to take her away from your family, and how she will most likely never see any of you again until she is an adult.

But make sure to award her good behavior with positive reinforcement. For example, if she goes one week without saying a bad word, take her for an ice cream sundae.

Start giving her a weekly allowance for chores she accomplishes, like cleaning her room and/or helping with the dishes, etc.

My god, how have people forgotten to parent?? She obviously has no adult in her life, no direction, no discipline. She is acting out because she is not being treated as a child. She is yearning for love, affection, and direction. Be the adult.
>>
>>79242524
>79242524
triggered.
>>
>>79243151
What do you think they do, idiot?
>Come to house
>Check her out
>find nothing
>take her away anyways
>Costly trial
>found guilty
>Prison
>never see your own kid again
What fantasy world are you living in?
>>
>>79243324

>Yes, secretly video tape her.
>It will work in your favor.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
I GUARANFUCKINGTEE she was spanked
>>
How about actually telling her parents to actually start parenting?

Take away youtube, TV, internet, privileges, and so forth. My parents were complete hardasses and would take away my gameboy & tv if I was acting up in school or brought home shit grades.

Even when my dad passed away when I was 14 my mom still kicked my ass all the way through high school. I thank my parents because im not an entitled shithead.
>>
>>79243426

lol, they probably would do all that stuff.
>>
File: 1452900154473.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1452900154473.gif
2 MB, 750x750
>>79239928
>>
>>79238967
Lock her in the basement and just keep spanking her. One hour on. One hour off. Make the last hour the worst and let her little brother watch the last hour.

When she asks why you do this. Shake her violently and repeat "Because I love you". Then she will be okay or dead. Problem solved.
>>
File: DionAndTheD.jpg (383 KB, 672x2513) Image search: [Google]
DionAndTheD.jpg
383 KB, 672x2513
Her future.
>>
>>79241654
Their entire foreign policy is to bwnd over and take so much muslim cock as to make a new breed of goat.

So, no.
>>
>>79238967
>there's people on /pol/ who don't believe in low level corporal punishment to discipline children who are being cunts

surprised ur not choking on the sheer size of that bluepill senpaitachi
>>
File: 1454385538721.jpg (62 KB, 633x633) Image search: [Google]
1454385538721.jpg
62 KB, 633x633
>>79242170
solid kek

stay safe lad
>>
>>79242093
Nice list of videos, I haven't watched that Stefan one yet.
>>
>>79238967
I did the same thing when I was 9.
I smashed the hands of retarded kids at my school and taught them to swear.

Little kids can be monsters desu senpai.
>>
File: 1466910625279.gif (839 KB, 450x402) Image search: [Google]
1466910625279.gif
839 KB, 450x402
>>79238967
Just fucking HIT HER.

If a female is acting up, literally slap her, it will bring her back into reality. Dont let this little bitch cuck you out, are you a fucking man?

hit the fucking bitch
FUCKING, HIT, HER

>inb4 "nigger"
>im white as fuck and hate niggers, and while reading thru OP's thing, just by reading about this whore pisses me off

teach her a fucking lesson OP
>>
>>79238967
cut off her clitoris. then send her to brazil
>>
>>79238967
Don't let her use the internet at all, and make sure she isn't watching degenerate TV.

Make her read a fucking book, and find something worthwhile she enjoys that isn't online or entertainment.
>>
>>79238967
She sounds pretty cool to me. Quit trying to oppress her you cis shitlord.
>>
>>79243459
*not spanked

The only way to train up a child is proper application of physical discipline. What anyone else says is mamby-pamby let's all have hyphenated names and have sex with corpses kike bullshit.
>>
If any girl gets that bad by age 9, it's already way too late.

Shitty parents raise shitty kids. End of story.
>>
>>79239623
Even if "parents acted like parents" it is impossible to raise a child right now because the outside world will STILL have 10x more influence than you as a parent have on the child, due to social media, phones, and the internet.

All children have joined the hive mind. They are all conforming to be the same person. There is no changing it now.
>>
9 years old?

she's on track to start deep throating at 13

I bet she will wear a choker
>>
>>79238967
Kill it and restart you fucking moron
>>
>>79243831

Did you miss the part where she is nine?

Spanking or a belt would be approriate but you don't punish a child out of anger, you do it to correct them.
>>
File: kys.png (334 KB, 586x396) Image search: [Google]
kys.png
334 KB, 586x396
>>79243831
This is why I hate 4chan
>>
rape her
then she'll take rape accusations seriously
>>
>>79244056
Maybe it's not so bad after all then hm?
Maybe she is already deep throating.
>>
>>79244093
You're a fucking pussy. Die.
>>
>>79243903

Then she'll just start doing drugs, if she already isn't.
>>
>>79239645
It's the only way.
>>
File: 1462872444112.jpg (75 KB, 653x659) Image search: [Google]
1462872444112.jpg
75 KB, 653x659
>>79238967
Should have starting hitter her a long time ago but now she needs a severe beating to instill fear.

Can't really do that because child services would be on your ass.
>>
>>79243650
What a fucking cuck holy shit.
>>
>>79243537
Well, I have a buddy, who's wife was just fucking done with him, decided to be a crazy fucking bitch. Coached their daughter into saying that he had
>Put his weewee in her butt
Then, he told me about it. I lost my shit, because I knew he was not capable of doing that. He was very upset. I told him he could end up in jail over it. That made him even more upset. Then what happened? His wife was forced to take her in for a medical exam, they obviously found nothing. They asked her a shitload of questions, and found that with some questions she would answer with adult words, and other's with a child's words. This was a huge red flag. Then the wife upped the stakes, and submitted a video of her daughter telling her about the alleged rape. This was another huge red flag. Then the most damning evidence, was they could hear his wife coaching his daughter in whispers on the video that she herself submitted. Then, he gets a letter in the mail, stating all this about the case, and dropping any and all investigation. He was also never charged with anything. The verdict is still out on if the wife is going to be charged with a crime now.

I don't know. I'm just saying this kid needs parenting. I mean I guess if they feel like making a recording, it can't really hurt. But I don't think it's going to help as much as people seem to think it will. They don't press charges with no evidence. This is not a movie. These people know what they're doing, and they deal with hundreds of cases of actual rape every week. They know how to find the truth, especially out of a 9 year old, stupid shit kid.
>>
>>79239451
Follow up with all treats (sweets, sodas, cute clothes etc etc). This one sounds like she wouldve benefited from being spanked, but its too late now as she'll tell a teacher you guys beat her.

In the end, I would honestly see if shes eligible for some type of reform school.
>>
>>79244157

its possible
>>
>>79244093
kill yourself cuck, and leave while ur at it

>>79244075
age doesnt matter dude, dont hit her super hard, just give her a slap on the side of the head, or a belf, physical pain will most likely get her back on track

dont let her push you around like this
>>
lmao

I hope I'm not as shit of a parent as OP, but then again, I'm on /pol/.
>>
>>79244236
No.

You are giving people BAD advice, which might help the child in the long run, but nonetheless will put people in jail you fucking retard. If he listens to you he is going to fucking jail. There will be fucking marks to prove it, she already threaten to report falsely for rape. I'm pretty sure she'l report on an ACTUAL battery against her as a MINOR from her guardian. You dense fucking faggot. Go straight into your fucking laundry room and drink the entire bottle of bleach.

>>79243831
you too
>>
>>79238967
Ah yes, the development of the SJW Soldier.

Drugs, dgn social life and demise to eventual disease through squalid living conditions. This is going to become a very common story in 2030-2050.
>>
>>79244469
Yeah, let's just teach them to be manipulative to get what they want. That won't backfire when she whor--goes off to college.
>>
File: oh boy.gif (693 KB, 339x279) Image search: [Google]
oh boy.gif
693 KB, 339x279
>>79238967
Firstly get record her saying the rape threat
Then call a cop preferably a close friend
Have them inform her that is felony blackmail and carries a stiff sentence
that'll help

That or kill her and start over
>>
I never understood all this spanking stuff. A firm slap to the face is more effective IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDAsABdkWSc
>>
File: false rape.jpg (48 KB, 626x267) Image search: [Google]
false rape.jpg
48 KB, 626x267
>falsely accusing you of rape

She owes a fine of 5,000 per rape accusation + 1 year in jail ea.
>>
Record her tantrum and put in on youtube.
>>
You like youtube?

Well guess what, you're on it!

And I sent a link to everyone you know.
>>
>>79238967
Sounds like piss poor upbringing to me. Parents obviously haven't been there for most the child's upbringing so it has no respect for them.

Take away her computer, don't let her use phones, and don't allow her to leave the house until her attitude improves.
>>
Turn her into a meme.

Hey, look at this picture online, it's Crazy Cassie!
>>
>>79238967
>She's 9 years old, going to public school. She swears at people, she doesn't listen to her parents or any other adults, she watches whatever she wants on youtube and TV, and she has made horrible fucking friends at school who do the exact same shit.

Sounds like she's already a right-wing conservative. What's the problem?
>>
>>79245062
that might be a good idea
>>
>>79244693
What the fuck are you on about? How is taking away treats & sending off to boarding/reform giving her what she wants?
>>
>>79245133
Some people are sociopaths, doesn't matter how you raise them. OPs niece sounds like one
>>
>>79238967

Just drop her off at the orphanage and tell them you don't want her back.
>>
>>79238967
>no internet till the Age of 14, little cunt doesn't even understands what she's watching anyways

>physical abuse will cauwe retaliation, a belt or wire does the trick

>she wants you to get in prison? Fuck her and see how tough she is in foster care
>>
>>79238967
Gotta start spanking the kid. If I did that shit at her age, my dad would have beat my ass.
>>
>>79238967

throw her down some stairs
>>
>>79238967
Hey op, SMECK THE FUCK OUTA HER LITTLE ASS WITH A BELT. THATS HOW I GOT HUMBLED
>>
File: 1466675126010.png (900 KB, 1684x852) Image search: [Google]
1466675126010.png
900 KB, 1684x852
>>79240460
>spanking
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53lb5hXYGxQ
>>
This thread reminds me of my buddy's younger sister. The parents are basically deadbeats. She's gotten past her screaming albino ape stage fortunately, now she's just growing into an ugly bratty spoiled cunt who dates men in their early twenties while she attends 10th grade.
>>
>>79238967
Drive her into the middle of the woods (DEEP WOODS, NO CIVILIZATION IN SIGHT) with nothing but an SKS, some army surplus camo, a few rations, some chlorine water tablets, some ammo, a knife, and tell her to have fun camping, you will pick her up in a week or two.

Worst case scenario she dies, oh well, we are designed to reproduce over and over again anyways.
Best case scenario she breaks her spoiled shit attitude and knows how to take a life and skin and gut animals.
>>
Apparently dog cages are legally questionable as a form of punishment.

But man would that be a good punishment.
>>
>>79238967
drop her off at an orphanage
>>
>>79240460
>My father used to have super bad anger issues.
>My oldest brother (who used to be a really bad shit) got his head bashed into the counter one night and it left a scar.
>Mother told him to never touch one of the kids again.
>My oldest brother is a bio molecular engineer now.
>I have zero self confidence and am dragging my feet though collage
Kill me
>>
If don't get her under control, there's going to be TWO children. And one of them is going to be black!
>>
>>79238967

Have another one, so she's no longer special.
>>
>>79240588

This.
>>
File: reaction whatever face oakleys.jpg (51 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
reaction whatever face oakleys.jpg
51 KB, 480x480
People that can't control a 9yo.
>>
>>79239798
Put her up for adoption.
>>
>>79243459
Not an argument, stefbot.
>>
HOMESCHOOL. Or a strict Catholic school. It's the only solution. Public schools are akin to child abuse, and I say this as a public school teacher.

Their sole purpose is indoctrination.
>>
>>79242524

I can understand what's going on, but this image is still poorly put together. No sense of flow or design, needs to work on their meme magic.
>>
>>79244985
LOCK HER DOWN
>>
File: 1461727742455.gif (1 MB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
1461727742455.gif
1 MB, 500x245
>>79238967
Take away all her shit, forbid her from having friends over or visiting them anymore, give her no junk food, give her house hold chores and give her a 9 pm bed time 7 days a week for a 3 month period. Every time she does something disrespectful or misbehaves, add more days onto how long she will go until she gets some of her privileges back. Threaten her with being put for adoption where she will actually get raped by weird old men and other scary shit. Fucking kid needs some real parents to set her ass, straight not you pansies. Stop being afraid of a fucking kid, her accusing anyone of rape is only going to hurt her in the end. When the police take her and make her do all sorts of embarrassing medical exams without her mommy and daddy being there for her. She'll learn real fucking fast.
>>
>>79243650
This makes me mad just reading this.
I can't comprehend how someone would do something like this. I would have dumped her the very moment she had any contact with him.

God fucking damn.
>>
>>79248041
this is the easiest way to destroy a child

DO IT
>>
At least make the little bitch respect YOUR house
>>
File: John Taylor Ghetto.gif (286 KB, 400x379) Image search: [Google]
John Taylor Ghetto.gif
286 KB, 400x379
You could have listened, OP.
>>
>>79238967
This why people should be allowed to beat their kids. I remember as a child if I did something and got my ass beat I made sure to never do it again.
>>
>>79238967
Call Jason Derulo to scare her.
>>
Take her deep into the woods for 2days. Tell her she needs to make a shelter that will survive the thunder storm coming.

Give her nothing and drink lemonade and eat hamburgers while she works. She eats when she is done. Knock over shelter a couple times for good measure.
>>
>>79238967
Spare the rod spoil the child
Spank that little shit
>>
So you are telling me you were never a little shit?
>>
>>79238967
Literally just beat her. Kind of sounds like it's too late though

I also don't believe the "rape" part of your story, so I'm debating if this is b8
>>
beat the fuck out of that little cunts ass with a belt and take away all of her electronics

you better do something now or she's going to hit teenage years and there will be no fixing her, she's going to be scum for life
>>
>>79243264
>cucked
This is what happens when teenagers try to repurpose a word.
>>
>>79238967
Time for some Islam.
>>
File: x1466922438985.jpg (197 KB, 800x1004) Image search: [Google]
x1466922438985.jpg
197 KB, 800x1004
>>79238967

Wow, that's a terrifying story, OP.

Nothing more tragic than hearing about a little kid who's already turned into a sociopathic monster who will do nothing but sow destruction and chaos her entire life.
>>
>>79251783
KEK
>>
>>79238967
If my kid would just once tried to accuse me of rape I would give her a trip to shittiest orphanage so she knows what awaits her if she keeps talking shit.

Otherwise your situation is regular case of failed parenting, no blocked sites in router like jewtube or kikebook, no physical punishment (kids are animals, you think they give a shit about your 'please' when they're having fun and nobody can stop them?)and such.
>>
>>79238967
>What the fuck is our family supposed to do to fix her?
Wait a few years and introduce her to heroin and/or crystal meth. Let the medicine do its work and eventually cut all ties.

Refuse to claim the body in a few years and you're done.
>>
>>79239623
>parents are to scared to be parents these days.
she has too much power. an accusation of rape can end lives even if you're exonerated after.
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 552x809) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 552x809
>>79239798
you should just rape her for real then
>niece
shouldn't you have a job by now anon?
>>
>>79238967
Stay calm in front of her, why are you being so freaked about a 9 year old?
Don't let her use the internet, turn off the router.
Give her only a few hours to watch tv.
Make her realize that she's living in your house.
Also maybe change her school, take her to the Church with you etc...
I think you know what to do.
>>
A hunting trip. No internet, cellphones, etc
At least 2 days.

Works everytime for feminists of any age.
>>
>>79238967
physical disipline is best disipline.

you need to remind them who is in charge and that they cant get away with that crap. A good slap might kill any attitude they have befire it gets worse.

but in the case of your niece maybe thatwont be enough. The moment they realize you wont punish them they realize they can walk over you.

My mother used to beat me when I was a kid whenever i fucked uo or gave her some attitude. It was effective, i became afraid if her and respected ger authority while at the same time sge was a loving mother.
>>
>>79238967
You can really have or committed to a children's mental hospital if your serious. My parents did the same thing to my brother. It will literally scare the shit out of her.
>>
File: woodie.png (271 KB, 961x408) Image search: [Google]
woodie.png
271 KB, 961x408
>>79238967
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1FgmxqqL1VO
>>
>>79247070
>turn a domesticated animal into a wild animal
>a "good idea"
>>
>>79243650
holy shit. i have so many questions
>>
File: laughing crocodiles.jpg (54 KB, 193x182) Image search: [Google]
laughing crocodiles.jpg
54 KB, 193x182
>>79253122
>>
>>79238967
At this point you should just beat the fuck out of her. It will show her that she's made you cross a threshold and she will not dream of reporting you. You need to grab her by her hair and slap the fuck out of that little cunt.

She obviously crying out to be disciplined.
>>
>>79253122
You're a cool guy, this shit sounds funny as fuck when someone says it out loud.

I remember a guy on /r9k/ did the same thing and he read all the threads and it just sounded so ridiculous with the wagecucking.
>>
File: image.png (402 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
402 KB, 640x960
>>79239798
Don't go anywhere near that kid. Not ever again. Forget documenting this, forget fixing it. This is her parents problem, not yours.

Being related to someone does not give them the right to ruin your life.
>>
>>79252722
Also
the first two or three of these they will scream bloody torture... by trip 7 they look forward to it.
>>
Should have watched Supernanny
>>
>>79253122
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1FgmxqqL1VO

kek
>>
File: 1453147766093.jpg (569 KB, 1582x1627) Image search: [Google]
1453147766093.jpg
569 KB, 1582x1627
> gets Feminist bullshit from YT and TV
> her friends get the exact same info from YT and TV
> basically man hate and try to kill a boy that's a few years younger than her
> threatens to accuse you of rape anytime you try to disipline her
> doesn't listen to adults basically because her influences made her anti establishment.
You're letting her friends and Feminist bullshit form her beliefs. You need to red pill her. You're a direct influence on her as her parent, you know.
> pic related as it's parallel in structure
>>
>>79238967
You give her up for adoption in a 3rd world country.
>>
>>79238967

It could be worse, OP....your little niece could live in Commiefornia and be one of the only few white children in a public school that's INFESTED with little brown skinned children.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/07/08/california-is-now-the-second-state-in-which-hispanics-outnumber-whites/
>>
File: 1421462809950.jpg (23 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
1421462809950.jpg
23 KB, 470x470
Taking shit away from her and beating her up isn't going to fix the problem. Some people are just lost causes. If anything you should be giving your sibling shit for not raising their fucking child and leaving them in front of a television.
>>
>>79240159
This. Document her threats and then rape as for punishment
>>
>>79239451
>having such a gay punishment
No wonder why the little shit is acting like that

>>79238967
Their parents have to beat the shit out of her, and if she screams rape or wathever you can just tell her about how horrible orphanages are, it worked for me, when I was a child
>>
>>79238967
Sounds like you have an early addict on your hands. You should go to a therapist before she gets older and turns into a piece of shit heroin addict. I'm dead serious. I'm a former heroin addict, been clean 2 years now, used for 4. I've heard a story from a speaker in rehab about how he knew he was an addict ever since he was in the womb because when he came out, he was a piece of shit problem child just like you're describing your niece. Sounds like the exact the same things he used to do at her age, sometimes worse. He stabbed someone at 8 years old. He took his dad's pocket knife and brought it to school. He also grew up in a shitty, fucked up family who didn't know what to do so they sent him away to a boarding school where he caused even more trouble. He grew up being a heroin addict and selling drugs, joined the mafia at one point and has killed people. He's an old man now. He's an angry old man, but he's very friendly, and has been sober and clean for a long time now.
>>
>>79253485
Oh shit, I didn't read the niece part. Fuck lol.
>>
>>79240159

Winner winner. Use it as evidence against her.
>>
>>79238967
Time to dump her in the middle of the woods with a few jugs of water, tell her to wait right there, then leave for two days.
>>
>>79239798
>muh rape

This is the fallback for girls these days.
Take her out to the desert and leave her with a knife and a bottle of water.
>>
>>79242900
t. Stefan Molejew
>>
File: eidoow.png (272 KB, 961x408) Image search: [Google]
eidoow.png
272 KB, 961x408
>>79253240
>>79253438
>>79253315
ty. I did a few for r9k, too. One was especially good because my mom walked in on me during the recording:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ldH9Gi14o4
>>
>>79240512
>a lot of personality problems are genetic
this is without citation
>>
Put her on scared straight and let the niggers rape her when cameras are not rolling.
>>
File: 1443791260442.jpg (19 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1443791260442.jpg
19 KB, 499x499
>>79254197
Holy shit, kek.
>>
>>79239798
Boot camp?
>>
>>79238967
Thank god we Indians can still beat the shit out of our children to discipline them.
Since, you can't beat her try embarrassing her in front of her whole school, mates and on social media. Use embarrassment as a nuke to discipline children. Threaten her that if she won't mend her ways, you will embarrass herself in front of your friends so much that she would never be able to go outside the house without getting mocked by other children.
>>
>>79243650
>Cuck fantasies
>>
File: 1418180583978.jpg (232 KB, 1920x2517) Image search: [Google]
1418180583978.jpg
232 KB, 1920x2517
>>79254197
wew
>>
>>79238967
Better yet. Find her a nice muslim man, you are obviously too much of an cuck to raise her, at least muslim is shielded against rape accusations because its their culture.
>>
>>79254197
Fuck, I want those cheddar biscuits from Red Lobster now. Those are fucking delicious, goddamnit, nigger those are fucking good.
>>
>>79238967
In a normal and healthy society you could just beat her into submission, unfortunately we live in a jewified shithole
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 700x587) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 700x587
Maybe it's not the YouTube/Media.

Maybe your family just has shit values, and this is the punishment you get.
>>
>>79238967
We need to bring child beatings back.
>>
>>79238967
OP you're a faggot. Hidden camera her saying that she'll acuse you of rape, once you have the evidence start to act. Heck beat some sense into her. Take away her TV, and youtube and tell her to stop swearing like a fucking nigger.
>>
>>79239798
She wont ever prove it. So just start the punishment, slap her ass and ground her with a good book meanwhile.
>>
File: 7e3.png (214 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
7e3.png
214 KB, 200x200
>>79238967
This is why I won't have children.

We're experiencing a global behavioral sink, and currently one the way to experiencing the dying phase.

If you have kids or plan on having kids, you are actually selfish in doing so now. You're doing a disservice to the world.

The world isn't adequate for children to grow up in anymore, and quality of life is passing its peak point.
>>
>>79238967
Also, your particular case sounds sociopathic, unfortunately.

Might want to take her to a therapist for evaluation instead. See if she's displaying the warning signs.

If she is then, well.... you better treat her fast before it's too late. If she keeps acting like this into her mid-teens, then it's already over.
>>
>>79254856
MSG + Cheese + Biscuits. Maybe some parsley for appearance's sake. Most shit that tastes good has tons of MSG in it... And here's the thing about MSG: It's not even bad for you. At all. It's an essential nutrient for lots of mammals, we need it too, sort of, though we can synthesize our own from other amino acids. It's just a kike-run propaganda machine that turned the world against it.

So yeah, MSG is a fucking miracle spice. I recommend anyone with any interest in cooking pick up some (usually sold in the US under the name "Accent"). It's good on both meats and non-sweet vegetables like carrots, collards, broccoli, green beans etc.
>>
>>79255783
If you want the world to emerge from its dark age, all who have the sense to see what's going on need to fucking get busy. Otherwise, we'll have to wait for natural selection to turn muzzies, spics and blacks into industrious workers-- only they won't have the benefit of vast petroleum deposits underground.
>>
File: 1457234400516.png (40 KB, 750x700) Image search: [Google]
1457234400516.png
40 KB, 750x700
>>79238967
>She's 9 years old, going to public school. She swears at people, she doesn't listen to her parents or any other adults, she watches whatever she wants on youtube and TV, and she has made horrible fucking friends at school who do the exact same shit.

god bless my mother and father for homeschooling me and never letting me get close to friends on the internet.

in person only
>>
>>79256172
(and on geologic time scales, every trace of our civilization and technology will likely be lost.)
>>
Clearly the best option is pretty princess points.
>>
>>79238967
beat her with a belt, and tell her to cut the shit. It's not very hard, anon.
>>
>>79238967
1. She's NINE!
2. Needs therapy
>>
>>79238967

the same problem here, exactly

people are unhappy because they watch too little porn, children should be taught in kindergarten how to masturbate and allowed to watch porn, this would soothe them

also parents should give them a guiding light by having sex in public, parents should spend more time working so they can provide children even-more-mulitcore processor and bigger screen which would make children REALLY happy

also watching aggression and sex on TV and vidya soothes children, they become calm and melancholic IRL, if the watch it for the whole day and masturbate

pls, do not thank me, we have the same problem here
>>
File: 4L_TySEuGwj.png (821 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
4L_TySEuGwj.png
821 KB, 1024x768
>>79238967
Welcome to 4th wave feminism. Enjoy the ride
>>
>>79256172
With a population of 7 billion and going... it's already too late.

We are just like the mice in John C. Calhoun's experiment. Except we know that it's coming. We just don't have the collective will or intelligence to prevent it from stopping.

Having kids and expecting them to unanimously work for a better future is a pipe dream; hasn't worked for previous generations and it certainly isn't working now.
>>
>>79238967
This is making me nervous for my little sister. She's 11 and reads a lot of fanfiction. She's not visiting Tumblr yet, But I realize I should filter tumblr to my router. The thing is I realized that I also visited 4chan at a young age but nothing bad came out of it. Should I risk no filtering Tumblr?
>>
File: 1467141810153.jpg (11 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1467141810153.jpg
11 KB, 300x225
well good behavior is a spook

you have been cucked by Cuckianity

the kid is totally normal and ok
>>
File: Moloch_the_god.gif (112 KB, 319x561) Image search: [Google]
Moloch_the_god.gif
112 KB, 319x561
>>79256911

OP is so obviously sexists, he doesn want to let her rape because only man can rape

STOP IT YOU SEXIST!!!11

so called "women" can rape too, what is "she" chooses another gender later and become "man", and then, because you learn everything as a kid, won't know how to rape

that is purely oppression and patriarchy, I cant even right now
>>
>>79257208
Try to get her to read some actual books. The internet is mostly garbage and the less time she spends on it the better.
>>
File: 1461024599144.jpg (534 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461024599144.jpg
534 KB, 1920x1080
>>79257210
>good behavior is a spook

I'm starting to realize this more and more each day.
>>
>>79257210
>>79257532
Poland go home, you're drunk.
>>
>>79257208
The chans are alright, but Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, and other (((social media))) crap is pure cancer.
>>
>>79238967
Just do like the German folk tales I'm sure you've read her.
Leave her alone in the fucking woods.
>>
>>79238967

sounds like shitty parenting desu senpai.

My cousins have kids ranging from 2 up to 11. All of their kids are well behaved despite their consumption of media and public school attendance.

Perhaps you're in a nigger infested area and she's been contaminated by their mindset but barring that and even with that I say it's just bad parenting.
>>
>>79257693

and it is only 8 am...

I am a father, have similar problems, not that severe, do not know what to do

do you know how did the upbringing look in communism? there were little or no fucking TV and no fucking computers

>>79258178

poverty and stress is the factor
>>
File: 1465964632962.jpg (684 KB, 2092x3200) Image search: [Google]
1465964632962.jpg
684 KB, 2092x3200
>>79238967
Rape some sense into her
>>
File: Stalin.gif (3 MB, 291x300) Image search: [Google]
Stalin.gif
3 MB, 291x300
>>79255783
>hurr durr my morality trumps the physical laws of existence

The fact that so many of you aren't naturally tied to the idea of reproduction scares the shit out of me. Maybe Stalin was right. The world is just a bunch of useful idiots, waiting for their master's command.
>>
>>79243650
Even though this man is a beta faggot who can't stand up for himself I can't help but to feel empathy for him.
>>
>>79246645
Go away Stefan
>>
File: 1466833455271.jpg (158 KB, 556x556) Image search: [Google]
1466833455271.jpg
158 KB, 556x556
>>79258178
>nigger infested area

This could be it. I grew up in a half spic school, and i seem to really scare the shit out of other white people.
>>
File: 1461614483670.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
1461614483670.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>79258477
>>
>>79258477
It just isn't worth it in today's world. Unless if you're very wealthy/financially stable, then you're practically condemning your children to a future where they'll be worse off in their quality of life than you'll ever be. The second and third world are outbreeding the first world by a rapid rate, people are becoming increasingly braindead and narcissistic thanks to modern media, water shortages will be a major problem, living costs are becoming a joke, outsourcing will continue, AI will make many career choices obsolete, family life is crumbling apart due to divorce rates, stress, expenses, ... the list goes on and on. It's all downhill for the majority of us from here on out.
>>
Welcome to Marxism.
>>
>>79238967
Why the fuck dont white people beat their kids?
>>
I'm Asian and we discipline the fuck out of our kids, my parents didn't tolerate my bullshit unlike hers
>>
>>79256975
Your defeatism is disgusting.

Our ancestors were ruled by a bunch of cucks who had no idea what was good for them. They thought that they could use blacks to replace whites, and everything would keep working fine-- instead, we just got a skyrocketing population. Yes, we are entering the die-off phase, but we don't have to be the ones to go extinct. Eventually, those food aid shipments to Africa are going to run out, then there will be hard enough times to shock humanity back to its senses.

There won't be enough intelligent people left to continue the important work if they don't reproduce.
>>
>>79261261
Same bro, im Mexican though.
What has gotten to whites?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.