[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would /pol/ have fought in WWI? >Relaxing before the car
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8
Would /pol/ have fought in WWI?

>Relaxing before the carnage: Heartbreaking photos of our troops on the eve of the Somme 100 years ago
>The weeks leading up to the bloodiest battle in British history were gentle, compared with the horror that followed
>Rolling countryside north of River Somme was home to more than a million British servicemen, mainly volunteers
>Haunting photographs from 100 years ago show the men relaxing, released to mark the centenary of the WWI battle
>But the lush, green, springtime lands would shortly be turned into a muddy moonscape by the horrifying conflict

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3666866/Relaxing-carnage-Heartbreaking-photos-troops-eve-Somme-100-years-ago.html
>>
File: 1464567010775.png (200 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1464567010775.png
200 KB, 2000x1333
>>
File: Accepting your death.jpg (121 KB, 1278x1080) Image search: [Google]
Accepting your death.jpg
121 KB, 1278x1080
>>79238484
I would have. I'd either be forced or shamed into doing it, or maybe do it myself out of patriotism for the Empire.

It sounded like a horrible fucking time though that broke a lot of nations and empries. Disgustingly bloody too.

I mean on the first day apparently the entente had around 20k DEAD. Today we all cry and OYYY VEYYY over 3 dead and 5 wounded soldiers. I get why, but it's just weird.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
>>79238484
No. I'm a comfy NEET.
>>
>>79239083
>Today we all cry and OYYY VEYYY over 3 dead and 5 wounded soldiers.
remember that people had 12 kids and half of them died do to diseases
People were more used to death
>>
File: feminist white feather.jpg (93 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
feminist white feather.jpg
93 KB, 720x720
>>79238484
I'm a man, my male privilege would have forced me to do it.
>>
>>79238484
Fuck no.
>>
>fighting in WW1
>ever

lol nah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
>>
No ww1 was shit , i "would " rather fight in ww2 and die fighting against capitalists and communists pigs
>>
>>79239303
Christ I fucking hate women.

I want a world war where feminists rot in the trenches.
>>
File: rip.jpg (25 KB, 218x340) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
25 KB, 218x340
>>79239256
Was it worth it /pol/?
>>
File: Hillary Primary Victims of war.png (79 KB, 700x788) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Primary Victims of war.png
79 KB, 700x788
>>79239700
I want to see Hillary Clinton get shipped off to war. Then we can all pity Bill Clinton for being the real victim.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.