[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /pol/, i'm being interviewed tomorrow by Radio Wales
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9
Hi /pol/, i'm being interviewed tomorrow by Radio Wales about Brexit.

Give me some ammo
>>
>>79236872

BBC Radio Wales*
>>
>>79236872
Ammo is illegal in your shithole country. Have fun showing your ID the next time you try to buy a plastic butterknife.
>>
>>79236872
Only 8% of Small to medium businesses export to the EU and yet 100% of them have to abide by EU regulation.

The entire Conservative austerity cuts equated to less than we gave to the EU in that same time... So if we'd have left the EU in 2010, we'd have actually saved more money than all the devastating affects on the NHS and schooling etc.

What time you on bud?
>>
This will hopefully tip the TTP/TTIP "trade" deals into the drink where they belong. Obviously regionalism doesn't work so Obongo should just give up trying to push that shit on the 12 of us.

LET'S INCLUDE VIETNAM IN THE TPP
GREAT IDEA BRACKOBOMBER

Fuck me, I hope he dies in flames.
>>
File: ayy.png (1 MB, 2924x1542) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
1 MB, 2924x1542
>>79236872
https://youtu.be/n0eUmc3mHdY

Shill on about how the Remain camp faked this petition hard and how unlegit it is. Make them look like incompetent childish monkeys
>>
File: 1466775086834.png (311 KB, 539x607) Image search: [Google]
1466775086834.png
311 KB, 539x607
>>79237089

>my understanding of the outside world is memes

You're embarrassing yourself
>>
they will ask if Wales will get the funding the EU gave them
>>
They're gonna bring up racism.

Mention that there we're signs in the anti-brexit protests in London saying things like "White is not right" and mention it's only the fringes of both sides that hold such extreme views.
>>
>>79236872
>Radio Wales

Literally talking into one end of two tin cans attached to a very tight piece of string.
>>
Radio Wales? It is in Welsh, right?

Ok, here ya go...

ydydych eich wydmn golwg syddfa gyfleithu nid wfy yn asdaasda adajf fkfvmklvml mdakdfkjvkjd
>>
File: BrexitTruth.jpg (280 KB, 1100x1234) Image search: [Google]
BrexitTruth.jpg
280 KB, 1100x1234
>>79236872
I wouldn't even know where to begin. The countless victories from Brexit, the liberal tears and the lengths that they are going to to try to "prove" they're right are beyond absurd now.

I'd mention the success of Brexit in stopping the Hinkley deal going through - the most expensive, uneconomical and unpopular idea ever.
>>
>>79236872
Also mention the fact that the UK democratically chose to shift power away form Brussels and into the electorates hands, thus becoming a more sovereign and more democratic nation.

Mention that more scottish natives voted Leave, and the Scottish Remain vote was skewed by students etc, even though young people only had a 36% turnout.

Mention the ability to tariff Chinese steel if need be, and mention all the countries that are eager to make trade arrangements with the UK.
>>
Mention how it was a huge mistake and will cost GB, specifically Wales and England jobs, economic security, economic opportunity, and a chance at equal trade.
>>
On brown people racism, remember half your net immigration is EU nationals, of which 16 per cent are poles.
>>
>>79237869
It does the exact opposite to all you listed.
>>
>>79237351
>implying the world isnt just one big running meme
>>
>>79237494
Are you fucking serious? That doesn't look like Welsh at all. Too many vowels.
>>
File: 2.png (357 KB, 592x473) Image search: [Google]
2.png
357 KB, 592x473
>>79237423

No, i'm going to bang on about how EU funding has actually helped Wales 0%.

For example: a swimming pool thats closed 11 months of the year because its constantly raining here, 1.4m to graduates wanting to work in finance, and 60m on "improving the wales/irish relationship"
>>
>>79237494

Radio Cymru is in Welsh

2 million people listen to Radio Wales
>>
>>79236872
Germany rules Europe, cant despite their power.

We have to accept German rule.

EU destabilises middle east and Ukraine as per the USA, who likes to keep is all in a jar called EU
>>
>>79238049

and "Careers growth wales" that helps businesses that are so unsustainable that they can't afford an extra employee. Careers growth wales pays young people as little as £3 an hour for a maximum of 6 months
>>
File: market.jpg (136 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
market.jpg
136 KB, 1024x768
Also, this is where the interview will be taking place - gets about 3 customers a day, people literally work out of wooden shacks in a building that hasn't had any maintenance done since the 1960s, the roof leaks so much its basically not there.
>>
Remindbthem every other rich country has a large amount ofbpeiple wanting a referendum.

Remind them Dutch, German and French elite only want UK in to spread the money and refugee load. Also all the countries that most want in are leeches; Greece, Bulgaria, Romania offer nothing but take so much.
>>
>>79236872

>Isn't it funny...

This needs to be said
>>
File: 1467207162892.jpg (52 KB, 793x960) Image search: [Google]
1467207162892.jpg
52 KB, 793x960
You HAVE to mention that only 30% of young people voted.

Say that the majority of people complaining on social media are pretending they voted, that they are frivolous people and simply fishing for social media kudos.
>>
say how bbc stands for big black cock or kill yourself live on air you fucking faggot
>>
>>79237251

9:30, might be recorded though
>>
>>79238695
fuck old people amirite
>>
Also re loss of trade; New Zealand, Singapore and Australian governments already putting things in place to begin trade agreements. Once the UK get the States, Canada and Mexico in place that's automatically replaced the EU in population numbers.
>>
File: PoorLittleBritBoy.png (157 KB, 622x474) Image search: [Google]
PoorLittleBritBoy.png
157 KB, 622x474
Just point out that your "members of parliament" in the EU parliament cannot propose legislation but they can take a steadily increasing buttramming on every vote.

It's so clearly bad for UK I don't understand how you allowed this in the first place.
>>
>>79238707
yes
>>
>>79240479

Might use the austerity cuts thing
>>
File: scotland3.jpg (163 KB, 886x960) Image search: [Google]
scotland3.jpg
163 KB, 886x960
>>
>>79238796
das rite [nigger]
>>
>>79241732
>2016
>Running a deficit.
ISHYDDT
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.