[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well all agree, Cyprus is a Turkish island.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Cyprus-topographic_map-en.svg.png (294 KB, 800x648) Image search: [Google]
Cyprus-topographic_map-en.svg.png
294 KB, 800x648
And belongs to the Republic of Turkey
>>
>>79234656
Fuck no it isnt you roach piece of shit
>>
File: 1452933040089.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1452933040089.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>79234656
>>
>>79234656
Fortunately roachs cannot swim
>>
>>79234826
>RARE

Anyways Turks have had one of the greatest navies for millenniums.They can easily sail there and reclaim the land that is rightfully theirs.
>>
>>79234826
WHAT IS THAT?
>>
>>79234656
Cyprus is rightful Russian clay :DDDDDDDDD
>>
fuck you turk cyprus belongs to cypriots
>>79234826
hello niuefag
I've got your flag already though and would really appreciate it in you were someone else
>>
>>79234656
Shut up Mehmet
>>
>>79234826
Notice a bunch of different "rare" flags in the past week? These are proxies. Unless a British naval enlisted-man who was station in Cyprus is serving in Niue currently.
>>
>>79234956
>Anyways Turks have had one of the greatest navies for millenniums.
The army is what is strong.
>>
>>79235718
Strong army + boats = strong navy
>>
>>79234656
Turkey can't even keep control of a bunch of Jew-Kurds how can they even try to claim the entire Cyprus?
>>
Cyprus looks like a great big loogey that Turkey spit out to Greece

I suppose the history behind it is the same
>>
>>79234656
oh that's where Mt Olympus is. I thought it was in Greece.
>>
>>79236163
It is in Turkey. That is where Cyprus is.
>>
t. Roach
>>
>>79237321
>t. chinese
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.