[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Americans think that removing immigrants will do anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 17
File: 1455573875143.jpg (100 KB, 1024x563) Image search: [Google]
1455573875143.jpg
100 KB, 1024x563
Even if all the immigrants left, it's not like their jobs are going to immediately be filled by all those desperate Americans willing to work for their wages...plus the American economy wouldn't be able to pay living wages for these jobs that immigrants are supposedly 'stealing' from everyone...

How can people be this dumb?
>>
So we should just keep letting in illegals because there's not a solution that gives people jobs?
>>
>>79230771
>their jobs are going to immediately be filled by all those desperate Americans willing to work for their wages

Implying wages won't go up
>>
Excess demand in jobs means less salaries.
For example there is a need for truck drivers....hard to find em....
Guess what lil smugbug?
The carriers have to offer more money and benefits. Then guess what happens Lil libby? They get better salaries and the jobs are filled by qualified employees.
It's classic free market, non-governmental involvement.
You can't be everything to everyone you idiot.
>>
>>79230771
Why do democrats need immigrants? Because they abort their own voters lol.
>>
File: judgementcat.jpg (11 KB, 552x310) Image search: [Google]
judgementcat.jpg
11 KB, 552x310
>>79230771
Why do weebs make these threads?

Its like they know nothing of the culture they love including xenophobia.

This is now a judgement cat thread
>>
>>79230771
>H1b vistas don's hurt fresh American STEM graduates seeking entry-level positions
?
>>
>>79230771
>We can have a $15 minimum wage
>Deporting illegal immigrants won't raise the wages of the jobs they do
Liberal logic
>>
>>79230771
OK listen shitstain, WAGES ARE LOW BECAUSE THE MARKET IS FLOODED WITH TOO MANY WORKERS

REDUCE THAT AND THEN WOW THE DEMAND GOES UP FOR WORKERS WOW THEN WAGES GO UP WOW
>>
>>79230771
Remove *illegal* immigrants would improve wages for the legal immigrants and other working poor.

If jobs need filling it's very simple to increase the immigration limit, letting more legal immigrants in who have undergone background checks and are known to have a clean history and aren't bringing drugs or crime into the country.
>>
>>79230771
Tfw I'm a roofer
Tfw constantly lose jobs to shitty all illegal crews because the ring leader pays them dirt cheap
>>
Because every illegal spic family takes in about $15k more than they contribute.

These fucks are costing us an arm and a leg.

Eradication of welfare spending will need to happen concurrently. No workee no eatee. Work or starve to death.
>>
>>79230771

17 trillion mexican restaurants filled with dogshit cooks attached to H1Bs says otherwise.
>>
motherfucker...all those bitches eat up tax paying money..so we have to pay even more money on top of the money we already pay for the dindus for dem programs.
>>
>>79232338

This right here.

When I was wiring houses, we'd consistently loose bids to teams of immigrants. Some of those bids were outrageously low, as in I could barely get my materials for what they were charging.
>>
>>79231114
well, keeping people away costs money. Do the math.
>>
>>79230771
>be this retarded

I've watched my fill of dirty jobs over the years. Apparently there isn't a job Americans won't do.

Go fuck yourself
>>
>>79231670
>Implying wages won't go up

Nobody would pay the prices, it's either mexicans in us or just off shoring to china/india.
>>
>>79230771
That's exactly the fucking point. If people won't do the job, you raise the wage. If you can't pay the wages and maintain operations, either your model isn't solvent and you have to change it, or your product isn't viable in the marketplace. That is the defifuckingnition of capitalism. Excessive immigration artificially allows shit tier products and services to survive by the downward pressure immigration puts on wages at the expense of the consumers who buy the products and the Americans and legal residents whose employers have to cut corners and lower wages to compete with the unburdened labor costs of employers that hire illegals. If you disagree we will gladly ship you 20,000,000 or so of them and you can let me know how it works out.
>>
>>79231670

Please provide a source on why this will happen?
>>
>>79231670
Temporarily. With time, prices will rise, so you go back to step one AND give foreign products a chance to compete until all is reversed and american products will be pricier than imports.
>>
>>79232725
How do you off shore land scapeing?
retard
>>
>>79232239

could you tell me what all the americans who are out of work due to immigrants are doing right now?
>>
You know it's funny, I was recently in the pacific northwest and you know what I saw? Restaurants functioning just fine, construction happening, etc. They were just filled with white people. I had a white person bus my table, never happened in CA in my LIFE.
>>
>>79230771
>living wages
The immigrants live on them
>>
>>79232338
>>79232609

right but people dont want to pay your high prices, even if mexicans weren't here, they'd pay the lowest bidder on the job, immigrants leaving won't fix this...
>>
>>79231936
>>79231997
>>79232158

You're not adding any substance to this thread, just your retarded rhetoric
>>
>>79233173
I don't think you understand, we are charging as low as possible the only way we get outbid are by ILLEGAL crews who get paided half as much ,
>>
>>79233173
Also this has nothing to do with Mexicans. This has to do with illegal Mexicans who work for dirt and send it back home
>>
>>79233604

i know, i'm saying if they were all gone...wouldn't it still be a bidding war with the lowest bidder winning? and would the lowest bid still be similar to what the illegals charge?
>>
>>79233604
Paid*
>>
>>79230771
Removing criminals has nothing to do with jobs.
>>
>>79233121
>I had a white person bus my table, never happened in CA in my LIFE.
>never happened in CA
then you never went to any good restaurants

LA reporting in btw
>>
>>79233121
lived in the PNW all my life. for most of my life all the menial jobs were done by whites, and they did them just fine. people who say that we need immigrants for those jobs must be clinically retarded.
>>
File: 1820afqqyftddtq.jpg (12 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1820afqqyftddtq.jpg
12 KB, 320x240
>>79230771

Who's that? The brother from The Wonder Years?
>>
>>79233705
Yes the lowest bidder would win, the difference between normal crews and illegal crews is one is required to pay x amount where the other isnt, let's say you have to pay your workers 15 an hour legally, and some other crew is paying illegal Mexicans 8 an hour ILLEGALLY , guess who gets that job
>>
>>79233173
that's not really the problem. You can fix this temporarily and i call this "fix" because it will always be temporary. The problem is, which is unsolvable, is that people give up on competing. If your competition is taking away your clients with low prices, you have to decide whether you will low your prices somehow or differentiate your services/products somehow, adding more value so you can remain in the price range you want or even rise your prices. Prices are not black or white, there's plenty of stories of people rising their prices in the middle of a economic crisis and saving their business.
>>
>>79233096
Welfare, under the table stuff, anything they can. Why do you think food stamp usage is at an all time high? I'll tell you what the unemployment numbers are much higher than whatever the official numbers state.
>>
File: immigration.png (111 KB, 750x638) Image search: [Google]
immigration.png
111 KB, 750x638
>why does trump think saving the government at trillion dollars a year will help the US?
>>
>>79230771
> plus the American economy wouldn't be able to pay living wages
Are Mexicans like dogs then? half a pound of animal grade dog chow a day. If the American economy can provide the wages to meet the costs of living in America maybe they need to rethink prices. Or availability of things like....property.

> How can people be this dumb?
I don't know, take a long hard look at yourself and then educate us.
>>
>>79234027
*sorry for the poor english. not enough attention now.
>>
>>79234146
Wait, illegals receive welfare?!
>>
While illegals are an issue, the real big issue is the jobs being shipped to china and india. The REAL middle class jobs.

Course whites are too stupid to notice so it's easy to point to the fruit picking career of newly come illegals as if that will fix everything.
>>
>>79233121

You know what's funny, I live in Stockton California and you know what I see? Illegal immigrants getting drivers licenses, healthcare, in-state tuition at public college, people who can't and will never learn english, people who are statistically likely to join gangs, commit crime, and have children in a low income household so the government can take care of their children. Fuck off shill, illegals are going home
>>
>>79230771
Supply and demand

Wages would rise to the point americans would be willing to work those jobs.People make more money and live better lives

How can people be this dumb
>>
>>79232725
>off shoring construction
>>
File: 1465861013612.png (54 KB, 856x612) Image search: [Google]
1465861013612.png
54 KB, 856x612
>>79234447
>>
>>79232239
They will only rise as much as the buyers of labor are able, willing, and ready to pay. This will of course raise the price of inputs, this raising the prices of those goods. That means your dollars will be able to buy less.
>>
>>79233705
Say 1 crew of 6 got 7 an hour and another got 15

7 an hour for 8 hour days x 6 workers is 336 a day
15 an hour for 8 hour days x 6 workers is 720 a day
Let's say its a 3day rip, that's 1008 vs 2160
>>
>>79230771
>Even if all the immigrants left, it's not like their jobs are going to immediately be filled by all those desperate Americans willing to work for their wages
I don't see the problem.
>.plus the American economy wouldn't be able to pay living wages for these jobs that immigrants are supposedly 'stealing' from everyone...
Wasn't slavery wrong and horrible?

This is literally Bait: the thread.
>>
>>79234342
no, but their anchor babies do
>>
>>79232613
>well, keeping people away costs money. Do the math.

educating them, providing them health care, filling jails with them, protecting them, cost more money. Do the math.
>>
>>79234556
That's not true for wages in the short time. Maybe in the long term once the economy is driven towards equilibrium it will have do this however it will allow for much more prosperity. We need this desperately how can you not see this?
>>
>>79230771
See you at the deportations!
>>
>>79232338
As a Mississippian, we saw a lot of illegals after Katrina. To their credit, they could put up a roof rather fast.
>>
>>79234551
Based. I fucking love these
>>
>>79230771
Because its not obvious at inspection if removing immigrants would actually be good for the economy.

On one hand, there are a lot more positions for natives, increasing real income. On the other, prices will be higher, decreasing real income. The effects on output are ambiguous.
>>
>>79232725
>roof is leaking
>ship it to china
>>
>>79234430
reread my message - it was that we'll function fine without illegals, because it already happens in non-shit states
>>
>>79234146
>>79234628
>>79234633

SO

STOP

GIVING

PEOPLE

"FREE"

MONEY

This shit isn't rocket science. Abolish welfare and all that "free" shit.
>>
>>79230771
You are dumb and don't live in the real world. Years ago got a job being a Machinist which use to be a career cause you made $20 an hour. Now all the Mexicans do it for 10.50 an hour for 10 hours 6 days a week. Got a job there as a temp with another white guy and black guy; we were the only non mexicans there besides a manager. These guys don't even speak english and have their own manager because they don't speak english. They stick together and lie and say you don't do your job and your lazy. Them cockroaches need to be put down.
>>
>>79232158
>Liberal logic
Oh it's even better when you realize they support having a 15 dollar minimum wage and having an open border and allowing people who work for slave wages to freely come to this country.
>>
>>79234807
Bet you anything that shit was fucked up, also thats no excuse, a crew of legals could do it just as fast
>>
>>79230771

Nobody who's worked for a living has ever had trouble comprehending this. But let's break it down for you with simple round numbers.

Let's say it takes $10/hr to support living where minimum wage is $7/hr.

You have 10 jobs available and 10 legal workers to fill them.

The employer will pay those 10 legal workers that $10/hr, possibly a bit more for insurance, to do those 10 jobs.

If 10 illegal workers show up and offer to accept $5/hr for those 10 jobs, then the employer will hire them instead. Those 10 illegal workers will then live, all in one unhealthy and illegally inhabited living space while they collect their illegal wages.

The 10 legal workers will be SOL. The employer will buy a new yacht or send his kids to a more expensive school or will pay off his gambling debt with the money that he "saves" by paying said illegal wage.

If INS were not prevented from doing their jobs by advocacy groups and traitorous lawyers, they would be able to deport the illegal workers, causing those 10 jobs to become vacant.

Those 10 legal workers would then be able to demand the proper wage for their job.

Try getting a job in a kitchen and you might begin to understand.
>>
>>79230771
I don't give a crap about who's a mexican or not, I just want to know if they're willing to work and don't deal with drugs.
>>
>>79235056
Yeah but not as cheaply and the roofs are still standing from when I left in 2014.
>>
>>79234430
Are you illiterate? He is on your side you inbred mouthbreather
>>
>>79234928

Shit I mean to post that in response to the OP and quote your post
>>
>>79235217
Doesn't mean they aren't leaking or didn't have repairs, and even if not that's great some do ok work, but that's still taking jobs from legal citizens which is what this thread was about
>>
>>79234807
That's because they cut corners like crazy.
>>
>>79235253

Lol Brazil your insults carry no weight here it was a simple mistake
>>
>>79235384
Also this
>>
>>79235359
Oh I know and I'm not disagreeing. I'm simply stating facts:
>After Katrina, a lot of illegals came to MS
>They did roofing jobs in addition to whatever
>They did at least a good enough of a job for them to last without any serious issues for 10 years
>They did it cheaper than legals

My roof was fine. Only thing that happened to my house was I lost my garden. Like $40 and a season to replace them.
>>
File: welfare2012.png (78 KB, 528x482) Image search: [Google]
welfare2012.png
78 KB, 528x482
>>79234342
they are the primary recipients
>>
>>79234976
And how do you supposed we stop illegals from committing crimes? and you think people need to pay their hospital bills before they go to the hospital? The only way is to keep illegals out.

It's not free money for illegals. it's money that is supposed to go to US citizens who've paid taxes. The country needs to assume that people who live in it are law abiding and legal residents. That's part of the legal system. Having to determine who is legal and who is not also cost money.

You're simply being naive.
>>
File: Wage_stagnation.png (18 KB, 640x378) Image search: [Google]
Wage_stagnation.png
18 KB, 640x378
>outsourcing and immigration are le good for wages

how about you fuck off back to rebbit?
>>
>>79235387
>I-It was just a mistake
>Pls no b-bully ;-;
My insults do carry weight because you're here representing an opinion, which I happen to share, so if you act like a moron the libs will use it as ammo against us. Shut the fuck up if you're not gonna pay attenion when reading shit.
>>
File: immigrant-welfare-use-4-11-f1.jpg (82 KB, 650x537) Image search: [Google]
immigrant-welfare-use-4-11-f1.jpg
82 KB, 650x537
>>79235630
oy vey stupid goy only whites use welfare heh heh heh
>>
File: 2011-age-gap-01.png (31 KB, 186x702) Image search: [Google]
2011-age-gap-01.png
31 KB, 186x702
>>79235626
the whole point of mass immigration is to lower wages, retard
>>
>>79235079
If the value of your labor is the same as another person who doesn't even speak your language, you have to blame yourself at least a little.
>>
>>79235891
You don't understand low skill labor is an incredibly important part of American economy. Or it was anyways.
>>
>>79235646
>And how do you supposed we stop illegals from committing crimes?

Guns.
>>
>>79230771
Then we'll keep the ones we need for the jobs, faggot.
>>
>>79236062
Not offended. You already know the problem: Government.
>>
>>79232338
>Liberals think corporations like Home Depot are making an unfair profit
>Liberals applaud wage theft of tradesman by foreign invaders so they can have a cheap roof repair
>>
>>79235706
see
>>79235387
>>
File: 1451531052017.webm (3 MB, 581x360) Image search: [Google]
1451531052017.webm
3 MB, 581x360
>>79236204
The problem is globalism (open borders, outsourcing, neoliberalism, finance, leftism etc)
>>
This isn't to shill put in my personal experience I've scene Mexican Construction Workers (Albañiles)
Finished an all concrete two story house in less than 2 month or so. Big teams to get shit done faster It's pretty incredible seeing them at work and they were some older gentleman as well. Those are the type of people U.S needs not some fucking Farm hand.
>>
>>79235891

The labour is irrelevant. Even if we assume both people do an equal quality job, the issue is cost of living.

Illegals are shacking up with a dozen other people, of course they don't need nearly as much income to survive.
>>
File: 1451532234767.webm (3 MB, 198x360) Image search: [Google]
1451532234767.webm
3 MB, 198x360
>>79236438

You're right we do need cheap labor

it's a well known fact nothing was ever built in America until Reagan's post 1983 amnesty
>>
HMMMMMMMM let's see

>illegals removed
>value of labor goes up
>poor blacks that don't want to be ghetto niggers can work these jobs
>poor whites that don't want to be white trash can work these jobs

>anyone can use these jobs to move to the middle class easier

wow, that wasn't hard.
>>
>>79236625
I'm Just saying Country has forgotten Hard and Honest work we've become so entitled. We need robots TBQHF.
>>
>>79236806
Somehow this is rocket science to these people. Their brains are wired to destroy society
>>
>WE WILL INCREASE AMERICAN WAGES
>WAGES IN CALIFORNIA ARE TO HIGH!

>Trump

Just by that you can see what the people who want the mass deportation to happen follow think.
>>
>>79236368

This, both parties in the US are permanently and irreparably corrupted by globalists, it's just that the right's base has realized this to a much greater extent than the left's base. Leftists cuck themselves into trying to prove how "tolerant" and "not racist" and "progressive" they are, even more so by the widespread support for authoritarianism in achieving liberal policy goals.
>>
>>79236806
This desu

Illegals essentially work for cheap in living conditions/working conditions we've determined are not acceptable for human rights.

The most infuriating liberal argument in favor of illegal immigration/illegal labor is that "Illegals work jobs nobody else would want to work" while also saying "Minimum wage is not enough to live off of". They don't really understand that if they actually offered a legal pay for these jobs, that poor unemployed people might actually work them to make enough of a living to have purchasing power in their own rights. It's good for our economy, bad for corporate elites.

Beyond that, there's also huge moral issues with basically using illegals for slave labor, giving illegals welfare they have not paid for and are not entitled to, and favoring employing foreign nationals above your own citizens.
>>
It's economics. The law of supply and demand. With no one to work at a certain wage, then the wage amount goes up until someone will work at that wage. With illegal alliens not here working for minimal wages, the value of wges increase.
If illegal alliens would do manual labor for $5 an hour, the price an average citizen would do the same lobor may be $10 an hour. Some prices may increase, but the overall society betterment will increase as well. Illegals send most of their earnings back to their native county to their family. A citizen of this country will naturally spend this income in this country.
A third grader can understand this. that is why democrats can't.
>>
>>79235864
>retard
Yeah, except I went into truck driving which went up significantly. The retards are the roofers who kept being roofers despite losing their shirts due to illegals.
>>
>>79230771
It's not like people who need jobs will just "get jobs", and it's not like construction companies who make shit tons of money can afford to "pay their workers"
>>
>>79237412

America != California

O es que Mexico entero es territorio narco?
>>
>>79230771
Get out of my country Pablo
>>
File: 1412823246869.png (135 KB, 680x850) Image search: [Google]
1412823246869.png
135 KB, 680x850
>>79237412
The problem in Cali isn't wages, it's prices, mainly real estate

I wonder who it could be that is flooding the Californian housing market though. Hmm what nationality of people is moving to California and putting a strain on property values?

It must be those damn Canadians!

>>79237930
>glad I'm not on that side of the boat.jpg

>>79237930
I agree

There are still people on the right begging for more globalism too. On the radio a day doesn't go by without Sean Hannity shilling for outsourcing.
>>
>>79237412
>wages going up as a natural progression due to workers demanding fair compensation for their labor
>wages being forced up by the government, resulting in less useful workers being paid more than they deserve and ultimately being fired off

It's not rocket science, Paco. One of these things increases the value of labor, the other increases the cost of labor without actually changing its value. More valuable workers = more demand and jobs, less valuable workers = less demand and jobs.
>>
>>79237412
Let capitalism work, have everyone pay their fair share, and all is good.
Your statement is talking about minimum wage and the government intervening in places it shouldn't. Figure it out.
>>
>>79237412
>taco nigger salty because his spineless people can't fix their country
>wahhh we can't get a free ride anymore, wahhhh
>>
>>79238178
Are you really that stupid? Him stating that the future 15 dollars an hour gives a CLEAR baseline on what his views on increasing wages is.
>>
>>79230771
Even if Mexican immigrants are deported, as automation becomes more viable, job opportunities for people of lower IQ will vanish. The upside will be not having to live next to Mexican immigrants.
>>
>>79230771
When the wet backs and spics are gone their will be millions of jobs
>>
>>79230771
>I like slavery, why don't you like slavery?

Typical democrat.
>>
>>79237412
Moron. I live in California and wages aren't too high. Living standard is.

The reason California wages are highest in US because of fucking living standard is damn too high.

Of course, you are Mexican. Don't like what your country? Do something, not run away like a coward.
>>
Of course the economy can afford it, it's not big business that's been suffering. They've pocketed most of the money they've saved over the years of outsourcing and immigration instead of hiring more people like the dumb libertarians claim they will. Oh, we just need even MORE immigration, then things will get better.
The reality is Americans do need higher wages but the Democrat way of just legislating it and do nothing about the surplus labor market here is moronic.
>>
>>79238720
Beyond that, automation on a large-scale isn't here for most jobs yet. Sure fast-food workers are starting to be replaced in some areas, but for the short term this would be good for the American worker. The discussion of automation and low-skilled, low-wage labor should probably be left for when automation taking over those jobs becomes a precedent instead of an outlier.
>>
>>79232022
But they don't... The job sector for STEM graduates is huge and growing.
Illegal aliens don't go for STEM degrees, only the next generation does and even then the majority of them are living in poverty and don't bother, given the first gen goes to uni. by then they are no longer illegal.
>>
>>79239131
I'm against low-IQ immigration, obviously. Those people and their descendants will just be a more mouths to feed who will be largely incapable of useful work.

I don't oppose free trade or outsourcing, though. I think land use laws need to be liberalized so that people can more easily afford homes or apartments even if they're making a low wage.

>>79239281
The STEM job market isn't that amazing. It's only really good in CS. The job prospects for chemists, for instance, are awful and have been for years now.
>>
>>79238866
Dumbass. What does that have to do with the stupid contradiction that wasn't only said by trump, but is parroted by his supporters without them realising it?
>>
>>79232972
it's basic supply and demand. right now supply of workers is higher than the demand for them. This means employers don't have to compete for workers, the workers have to compete against each other for jobs. This mean whomever is willing to work in the shittiest conditions for the lowest pay gets the jobs, so that's generally immigrants. Reduce immigration and deport illegal aliens and you'll see a natural rise in pay in many fields.
>>
>>79234430
>Stockton, California
>This retarded
figures
>>
>>79239595
Yeah, but for how long? Automation would take most of those jobs away anyways.
It's happening now with illegals working.

Wouldn't food skyrocket with the cost of labor going up?
Maybe it'd be even cheaper to move the farms outside the U.S.
>>
>>79239281

Which is why the limits on H1B's keep getting broader and broader, instead of making it possible for American citizens to pursue STEM careers.
>>
>>79240234
Trust me, no 30-40 year old mexican immigrant is even THINKING about going to university.
They come here to work.

Their kid will, but most definitely not an illegal alien.

They didn't go to school in Mexico, they're not going to here.
>>
>>79233096
I know several, including family.

They're sitting at home. Spending money without making it.

And slowly but surely, they're approaching the point where they will have no more incentive to not go crazy and start shooting their liberal neighbors, and I hope one of them shoots you right in the brain, right in front of your mom. And then shoots your mom. Fuck you, die.
>>
>>79233021
By selling our land to the Chinese. I hear investing in US real estate is big in China right now.
>>
>>79234430

No wonder Mexicans take away the jobs from Americans, this nigger is dumb as fuck.
>>
>>79240366
That's why Trump is also reducing the amount of H1b visas and making the restrictions much harsher. To prevent the US market being flooded by Indians.

We have the same shit here. TFWs, temporary foreign workers knocking out whole IT departments.

Fuck those foreigners. It's a race to the bottom and we all lose.
>>
>>79230771

It has very little to do with jobs.

It has more to do with social security.
Illegal immigration and straight up government thievery has bankrupted social security.

50% of your taxes are being paid into social security - Something you will NEVER be able to collect on
>>
>>79241545

Don't you have a wall you need to be building, Pablo?

Gonna be fucking sweet taking the pay checks your cousin has been mailing you
>>
My thought as to why to clamp down on immigration would be for those blue collar/agricultural companies would have to finally bite the bullet and pay larger wages.
>>
>>79230771
>Americans think that removing immigrants will do anything for American workers?
What happened after WWII when apl those jobs thise dead soldiers left behind?
What happened to European peasants when all those jobs opened up after the black plague?

Scarcity is good for you in capitalism
>>
>>79241908

Forgot to take the proxy off?

Wew.. You niggers are retarded as fuck.
>>
>>79233173
>The people dont want to pay high wages

What happens when they dont have a choice?
>>
>>79242347

Why do you bother posting with a proxy? who cares literally no one does
>>
>>79241918

but they won't, we both know they won't.

the entire way they function is skirting the law to max profits.

they'll either use robots or bus in migrants from elsewhere.
>>
To be very honest, Democrats are shooting themselves in the foot by not deporting them.

Yes Americans will take the jobs because then the employers LEGALLY must pay them the proper wages.

You put Americans to work and you have higher wages
>>
>>79241102

I wonder if anyone's bothered to do an audit of how much real estate in the US is owned by Chinese nationals.
>>
>>79233173
>illegals taking jobs and outbidding companies, running our jobs into the ground
>nothing wrong with this

Jesus you are fucking stupid.
>>
>>79239074

>Of course the economy can afford it

lol no
>>
>>79242776

Are you retarded or something?
>>
>>79243849
yes
>>
>>79234556
unless the amount of dollars circulating the economy changes the value of the dollar itself won't change.
>>
>>79230771
I don't care if the economy gets better or not; I want the culture to survive.

If we maintain our culture there is always hope, but if we turn into a Latin American country then we are finished.
>>
>>79235891
Low skill labor has no real skill ceiling. The only way to compete against other potential employees is to price them out. As a legal american you can't price yourself under minimum wage, illegals can, and since they don't pay taxes and have much lower standards of living they can afford to work for pennies
>>
>>79230771
It isn't about the money. Trump voters are pretty economically neutral in general.
>>
>>79242347

I'm physically in New Zealand. Visiting.

Something I'll be able to afford to do more after imposing a tariff on uncle juan's lettuce picking scam
>>
>>79230771
>implying we don't have the entire South full of former slaves/owners who will do any job that pays

you shills just aren't trying anymore
>>
>>79243909

come at me feds, are you that paranoid? i don't get why people do it...could you seriously explain?
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.