[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we stop the german shitposter invasion /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
How do we stop the german shitposter invasion /pol/?
>>
>>79229067
You will always be an islamashit
>>
First /pol/, then Europe.
Fourth Reich is on the march
>>
File: 1455597413367.png (58 KB, 860x650) Image search: [Google]
1455597413367.png
58 KB, 860x650
>>79229067
lol what shitposting?

BUILD WALL
>>
>>79229067
You mean the cuckposters? The EU shills? The "PLUHSE NUKE US" retards?

Simple. Ignore them. If you must respond, sage. Hide their threads, disregard their responses, wait it out.
>>
File: 1447854870758.jpg (197 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1447854870758.jpg
197 KB, 1024x768
Proofs?
>>
Fuck off. My country is still grinding shitpost XP here. Go somewhere else.
>>
>>79229067
it is actually turks pretending to be germanic
>>
>>79229067
What if i enjoy the tanned german shitposters?
>>
I welcome it. The autistic Canadians going out of their way to shit post for le ebin may mays are ruining this board. Do it my German friends.
>>
File: CmJ31KIWkAAJq_K.jpg (18 KB, 448x203) Image search: [Google]
CmJ31KIWkAAJq_K.jpg
18 KB, 448x203
Something odd about the German online presence as a whole right now. I can't tell if it's representative of the nation or just extreme, Merkel-funded shilling. I hope it's the second.
>>
>>79230946
>Cuckmany
>Talking about building a wall to contain immigrants

Oh god.
>>
engage in lots of racism and hitlerposting.
all the europhiles and cuckshits are easily triggered and repelled by this.
>>
>>79229067
>How do we stop the german shitposter invasion /pol/?

Like they handle their own muslim invasion. We bring even more german shitposters.
>>
>>79231548
People who don't want others to express themselves, now those are the people ruining this board. Fascist pussy. You can't find the truth if you only listen to stuff YOU like. YOU is irrelevant.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 281x179) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 281x179
>>79229067
AIDF, pls
>>
>>79229067

turn off your damn proxies. the average german can't type out a grammatically correct english sentence.
>>
>>79229067
They're crying out for help. Because their country is doomed and because England is seeing a glimmer of hope right now, they shitpost by acting like cucks in order to get attention. It's sheer despair in posting form. Have you tried hugging the nearest kraut to help him feel better?
>>
>>79231363

We need an exp system that rewards proper bantz with points and allows you to customize your posts with colors and what not after reaching certain levels.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.