[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious Thread Please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 13
File: Trump-Hillary-TW.jpg (122 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Trump-Hillary-TW.jpg
122 KB, 600x300
Who are you voting for?

Why?

Considering what is on the line, who will do the most damage to this country if elected?
>>
>>79228387
Congress damages this country the most regardless of who is elected in this pageant
>>
Trump.

To make America great again.

Probably neither, the most damage has already been done.
>>
>>79228584
This
Presidents don't have as much power as people think they do.
>>
>>79228584
This. But trump. If Hillary is elected she'll be the first woman potus. She'll also be the last elected potus. Like ever. That will be the end of it.
>>
>>79228387
Johnson because I'm fucking delusional and hate them more or less equally.
>>
Trump
I feel like their would be more terrorist attacks if Hillary.
>>
>>79228387

Maybe Johnson.. haven't decided yet.

Because I'm almost all out of options.
>>
>>79228387
Trump is a chance at something knew, could be good, could be bad.
Hillary is a vote for the same old shit, vote for her if thinking for yourself is scary.
>>
>>79228387
clinton cuz we need a woman president
>>
Trump, because fuck everything and everyone.
>>
>>79228387
Jill Stein because she's a cutie gmilf.
>>
Trump. I'm all for the first female President, but don't give an honor like that to someone as despicable as Clinton. Look what happened to our first Black President. He took an honor that many thought would never be possible and threw it to the ground and shit on it. Let's do better with a first female President.
>>
>>79228879
>Johnson because muh cuckery and I hate western civilization literally that much

>>79229009
>Maybe Johnson.. West should be irreversibly fucked maybe. Don't like my options of certain existential destruction or potential sovereignty.
>>
>>79228917
this.

get that crazy fucking criminal bitch out of office
>>
literally no upside to clinton and trump is based, shame i'm canadian
>>
File: DeezNutsBumberSticker.jpg (35 KB, 734x281) Image search: [Google]
DeezNutsBumberSticker.jpg
35 KB, 734x281
Because, Illuminati.
>>
>>79228387
Not Hillary

Because she's the antichrist
>>
Trump

>Trade re-negotiation and regulation
>no TPP
>anti-political correctness
>audit the fed
>lower taxes and regulations
>massive slowdown of immigration
>halting immigration from Muslim nations
>removal of Cronycare
>no more foreign wars

pretty obvious reasons desu
>>
>>79228387
Johnson
>>
>>79228387
I would vote for a literal flesh-eating alien over Hillary.

Fuck that CFR whore of Babylon.
>>
>>79228387
trump

because johnson is a protest throwaway vote and nothing you can say will make me trust hillary
>>
File: VIPER tech support.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
VIPER tech support.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
Trump, because Hillary is literally George W. Bush in drag.

Her nomination proves to me that Democrats are the dumbest people on this planet, they claim to hate Bush and nominate him when he puts on a dress.

Trump is probably the first non neocon candidate in a long time, and it pains me to see him in a bad place in the polls. I just wish he'd deliver his message better and didn't spend all of may and most of June babbling on about stupid shit like TrumpU or other garbage.

I almost expected Clinton to win this no matter what honestly, this shit just all seems pre-scripted. I just hope Trump can derail this whole process along the way.
>>
Trump. Because I'm a white man.
>>
>>79229425
Yea bro trump is like all about his country bro. He just like wants the working class to prosper. It's true bro
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 300x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 300x391
>>79228387
The stakes of This election are getting ridiculous
Much as I'd vote for trump , and I will, Hillary is going to win
How often do the heroes actually win outside hollywood ?
>>
>>79230222
Utilizing the same tactics as those that they are fighting against.
>>
File: Obama calls Trayvon Martin.jpg (33 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Obama calls Trayvon Martin.jpg
33 KB, 500x281
>>79230222
Honestly it just seems like the (((forces))) that be will pull all stops to steal this from Trump. Them along with useful idiots that will vote for Clinton unironically.

Like I said in my post, I can only hope Trump can derail this process so much they can't proceed.
>>
>>79229060
>something knew
Are you even 18? Can you legally vote?
Uneducated dumbass voter
>>
>>79229750
With this anon.

Even if he does only a few of those things I'd be pretty pleased. Also I'm pretty happen to have a republican nominee who doesn't constantly shill for social issues and more foreign intervention.

Not much that could happen to make me vote Hillary: more foreign wars, more antagonizing russia, those are the only differences between Obama.

Johnson and Stein are meme-tier candidates. I voted Johnson last election because I hated Romney and Obongo that much, but his positions now are fucking ridiculous and his VP is a fucking gun grabber. "libertarian" my ass.
>>
File: file 202.jpg (46 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
file 202.jpg
46 KB, 600x400
>>79229930
You tell 'em anon.

The radical right may ramble on about being practical, realist and not falling into demographic inhalation, but at least we still have Hayek quotes and blessed Austrian economics.

When a 14 year old dies of a heroin overdose, we can tell her mom if heroin was legal this wouldn't have happened, too. It will be fun, but most of all, we'll have our values in tact. Open up those boarders guys!
>>
Trump because my family didn't leave a shitskin country for the USA, only for the USA to eventually descend into a shitskin country.
>>
>>79230175
>He just like wants the working class to prosper.
Kek, vote for who you want but don't pretend like Johnson is any better. Libertarianism is literal Ayn Rand shit.
>>
>>79230653

RIGHT THERE WITH YOU BRO
>>
Trump

Because I like his nationalism and how he's actually talking about issues previously ignored or paid lip service to before. He's not a politician as well which makes me trust him more than Hillary or any of the others

Hillary. She would sell out the country and make policy decisions based solely on what her rich friends and foreign donors want
>>
>>79228387
If I was American, I probably wouldn't even vote. I dislike trump and I hate Hillary with a passion.
>>
>>79228584
>>79228703
This is normally true, but with the Supreme Court gaining more and more power in this country and the fact that up to 3 nominations are on the line, this presidential race is the most important in most of our lifetimes.
>>
As wrong as I feel, Hillary.
I have a cushy union job, I want to keep it the way it is.
I live in Vermont, I'm not going to face any refugees anytime soon.
Immigration doesn't bother me. Once again Vermont.
Maybe I'm part of the problem but frankly Hillary is best for me and my family.

Not like my vote matters, Vermont is going blue regardless.
>>
Voting for Donald Trump. I want his tax plan, I want competition with the pharmaceuticals, I want common core gone, and I want the wall.
>>
File: Costav Jorgi.jpg (83 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
Costav Jorgi.jpg
83 KB, 384x313
>>79231261
Why not just vote for #FeelTheJohnson then? Help him get 5%
>>
Even if Trump ends up being a shitty president, you can tell he would at least try. He clearly loves America.
Clinton is so corrupt and evil I can't even imagine the scandals if that witch gets into power.
>>
>>79231206
It's true. But most people don't seem to get this, because we've had a Republican dominated Supreme Court since the 80s. The last time we had a truly liberal Supreme Court was the Warren Court, which changed so much about our country. Most Americans weren't even alive then. They don't know how dramatically altering a truly liberal Supreme Court can be.

We'll lose everything if Hillary gets to mold a Supreme Court in her image. Everything.
>>
>>79228387

No serious person would vote for a corrupt criminal or a reality tv clown.
>>
I just got finished getting my haircut and this Mexican dude next to me started saying he wants Bernie to be president but the secret government is going to let Trump win because "they already picked him in advance". He sounded like he accepted his fate too.
>>
Hillary.

She's highly qualified, educated, will be able to establish a knowledgable and competent cabinet.

Trump is a joke huckster in comparison.
>>
>>79230653
I feel like this will probably be the last time we can get a non-neocon nominee before they just rig all future primaries to nominate good goyim like Jeb.
>>
>>79229060
>chance at something knew
>Knew

American education.
>>
>>79231331
Haha, I've considered it, but if I'm meming a candidate I'm meming Ventura.
>>
>>79231453
He's a "Republican's own the voting machines" memester, right?

I remember people making fucking Youtube videos saying Obama would lose because McCain was going to rig the election
>>
>>79228387
Society is like a cruise ship.

Trump wants to be captain because the engine room is filling with smoke and we're slowing down. There are pirates nearby, so we need some armed guards on deck, we need a team of engineers and mechanics to check out the engine and get us moving again and get everyone home safe before we sink.

Hillary hasnt left her room since we took off, but she tweeted that her minibar is out of blue curacao.
>>
Either way I'm getting a shitty new boss.
t. Airman
>>
>>79231488
Yeh nigga you got him! Way to catch that typo, my man! BTFO!
>>
>>79231488
Trump voters think education is "indoctrination".
>>
File: b4f.jpg (24 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
b4f.jpg
24 KB, 600x451
Trump will have to fight for every policy change he wants to make

Hillary will use the woman card to do whatever she wants, and if congress blocks it, she'll just executive order it anyway
>>
File: rothschild.jpg (18 KB, 517x649) Image search: [Google]
rothschild.jpg
18 KB, 517x649
>He still thinks voting matters
>He still thinks any of it is actually real
>>
>>79231795
We just have to make as big of a shitshow of it as possible.
>>
>>79228387
>being old enough to vote
>not knowing it's all rigged meaningless bullshit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxsQ7jJJcEA

i'm honestly beginning to think /pol/ isn't satire anymore..
>>
>>79228387

I will vote for Donald Trump as he brings something new to the table.

Hillary is eerie as fuck and doesn't inspire trust in me.
Hillary as many believe is the prolongation of the status quo or even worse the much-feared next step towards whatever social degradation project has been going on for the last few years.

Think about it, in 2008 her own party declared she was a worse candidate for the presidency than Obama, she's still the same plastic politician. All she has going for is the stupid milestone of becoming the first woman president.

I'm also voting for Trump because I studied journalism in college and then I found out that I didn't want to become a shill because the media and journalists in general are unethical partisans.

The more I saw the media attack him the more I knew he was for me.

Bonus stump: I was also once an illegal. I go back home often know and it pisses me off how many rapists, extortionists and murderers escape from my town to the US and live worry-free lives. Also, I know of many ex-narcos and their families who have obtained legal asylum in the US posing as their own victims.
>>
Gary Johnson, and neither are quality for presidency. I would like to see Hillary crash and burn and then make America see why a woman president has never been elected.
>>
>>79231628
If you want people to take you seriously, you can't make any mistakes. Especially when what you're saying already sounds like preaching
>>
>>79228387

Hillary will destroy the white race
>>
>>79230562
Autocorrect on mobile devices you pleb
>>
>>79228387
Trump, because he isn't guilty of treason.
>>
File: 1466548275155.png (340 KB, 572x573) Image search: [Google]
1466548275155.png
340 KB, 572x573
1 post by this id.

I'm writing in Jeb.

Because OP is a shill and this is a data mining thread.
>>
>>79229509

Your flag looks like the messican flag.
>>
File: 1465922648877.jpg (626 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465922648877.jpg
626 KB, 1080x1080
TRUMP’S STANCES:
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

-Against TPP
-Shits on PC Culture
-Will repeal common core
-Wants to Audit the fed
-NRA member, owns a CCW, very pro- 2nd Amendment
-De-fund sanctuary cities
-Pro-Nuclear Energy
-Lower taxes, while at the same time closing tax loopholes for Wallstreet bankers such as Carried Interest.
-Tangible, wholesome answer to illegal immigration
-Pro-medical marijuana
-Wants to end corporate inversion and discourage offshoring
-Understands the threat of Sharia Law and Radical Islamic Terrorism
-Wants to end healthcare monopolies by promoting competitive bidding
-Resistant to lobbyism and special interest influence
-Redpilled on 9/11. Wants to release the 28 Pages.
-Wants to be Bros with Putin and Russia instead of adversaries
-Knows how fucked up the Saudis are like the rest of us
-Knows firsthand how dishonest, biased and corrupt MSM is
-Wants to end the incompetence and corruption at the VA
-Knows about the Shadow Government (Muh Globalist Banker Elite Lobbyist buying our puppet politicians conspiracy)
-Bring a practical Golden Age to the US military
-Anti-Globalist
-Fair Trade + Free Trade (Prefers competitive fair trade to lopsided “free” trade)
-Wants Peace between Israel and Palestine
-NATO is obsolete and a decades-old relic that needs to be rejiggered to focus on terrorism instead of just countering Russia and bombing countries
-Wants to limit U.S. Hegemony via not being the world’s police, building nations, and focusing on #AmericaFirst
>>
>>79228387
Trump.
At first it was because I hated my life and what surrounded me. I wanted the rumors to be true and that he would break society and send it crumbling down. That way it could be rebuilt, and in the chaos of the fall and the reconstruction I would find opportunity and purpose. I wanted the world to burn and I saw Trump as the one who'd start the meltdown.
But then I heard his speeches. I heard the resolve in his voice, the actual passion for the country in which we both lived. I saw his plans, his policies, his goals, and for the first time in years I actually felt something instead of apathetic nihilism. I actual felt that he could fix what was wrong. Trump is going to set a fire, but he isn't going to burn the world to ash like every one of those dishonest talking media heads spout. He is going ignite the same burning passion in the hearts of the people of this country that he has in his own. I don't even care if I do anything else with my life so long as I help this man get into office and Make America Great Again. I could die penniless and alone, but I will at least know that I did something good, and that I helped set things right for once.

Whatever the outcome, I will go forth and MAGA.
>>
File: 1466307172069.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1466307172069.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>>79228387
>Considering what is on the line, who will do the most damage to this country if elected?

Trump. Easily. I'm sympathetic to the anger towards the establishment. I'm sympathetic to the people who are concerned that this recent, new wave of political correctness and censorship is suffocating and repressive, and that it'll easily get out of control if it gains enough power. I'm sympathetic to the concerns about Islam, an incredibly regressive religion that seeks to oppress women and LGB people, to erase any ideological opposition to Islam. I'm sympathetic to the people who are angry about the Wall Street bankers sucking money out of everyone's pockets so they can line the huge server rooms that skim money off the top of the global economy without doing any actual productive work.

That said, we have it pretty damn good here in America. Trump runs a very high risk of flipping the table and fucking America up along with the rest of the planet. Many of his proposed policies (when he actually bothers to provide policy details) are far from good things. I'm not even a poor nigger. I make good money. A healthy, strong society is good for me even if it costs slightly more for me to help keep it going -- because in the end, I make more money when I have healthy customers who have the money to spend on my labor and my products.

I despise Hillary Clinton. She is a lizard-tongued warmonger and liar who has stacked the deck endlessly to make sure that she made it this far in the election system. I would vastly prefer someone like Russ Feingold or even Bernie Sanders (flawed as he is) to be the Democratic candidate for 2016 President. But I have no choice but to vote for her. *I* come first, and I benefit from stability, and I'm old enough and experienced enough to see that America has been on an upwards trajectory regardless of our various setbacks and mistakes and disasters (Iraq 2003) along the way. She'll preserve that, and I'll be working to primary her in 2020.
>>
>>79228387
hillary just so possible butthurt here if trump loses
>>
TRUMP
>>
>>79228387
Won't be a country under Killary, merger with Canada and Mexico under her admin. Publicly stated and Acknowledged as a goal. Trump is the only logical choice if you want a free sovereign Republic of the United States.
>>
who are the candidates? i havent been very up to date for this past election.. sorry
>>
>>79228387
>Danger Don, the Chaos Candidate
vs
>Killary: Obongo 2.0 with added feminism and open borders
>>
I want to believe Hillary won't win but i'm afraid she will. someone convince me she won't.
>>
>>79228387
neither because I am not US citizen

if I could I would vote Trump obviously because I am not a politically illiterate idiot
>>
>>79231488
At least our teachers aren't besieging a city.
>>
>>79230067
I agree with everything you said except your preference in candidates. I'm not going argue anything positive about the neocons, and sure tons of democrats are dumb not to realize Hillary is the exact same as W, but I have to ask why you think a populist like Trump is much better?
>>
>>79232952
>>79231261
do you have any idea what a liberal supreme court will do to you life? if trump wins and fucks up that's 4 years we have to deal with. if shillary wins and stacks the court with more (((progressive))) justices we're stuck with them for decades.
>>
>>79234994
Because even if all Trump does is put conservatives on the bench of the supreme court, or even does some half-ass measure to secure the border, he'll be 10x better than what Clinton is offering.

I'm fairly certain with Clinton we might end up in another major war. We might just invade Syria.
>>
>>79233509
Can't do that famalam. She pretty much is already in charge.
>>
>>79233509
Clinton has a glass jaw that can easily be broken, she just constantly hides.
>>
>>79235266
Fair enough. What about Trump's foreign policy? Don't you think abandoning NAFTA and the TPP are ultimately bad moves insofar as the geopolitical chess game goes? I don't necessarily disagree that it MIGHT help Americans in the short term, but wouldn't a recession of American influence be bad ultimately? They lead to plenty of injustices that people on /pol/ bitch about but at the end of the day that overwhelming power and influence keeps Americans wealthy relative to most of the world.
>>
>>79228387
Trump wants to stop outsourcing manufacturing and shit through TPP and NAFTA to bring back jobs. I believe this will revitalize the economy and feel this is the most important issue
>>
>>79232987
Trump would cause earth-shattering global butthurt. Like Brexit but on steroids. It might actually make rising sea levels real from the sheer amount of tears that will be released into the atmosphere.
>>
>>79235958
It'll only be bad initially. After the initial recession we'll break into a boom as we start making things ourselves.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.