[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obama: "I am the Populist, not Trump"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: talking to melania.jpg (147 KB, 792x400) Image search: [Google]
talking to melania.jpg
147 KB, 792x400
> They don’t suddenly become a populist because they say something controversial in order to win votes,

> That’s not the measure of populism. That’s nativism or xenaphobia.

Racist Drumpf BTFO

Face it, /pol/ you are in the extreme minority. No real people are going to vote for Drumpf.
>>
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/29/obama-populist-not-donald-trump/
>>
>>79228284
King nigger
>>
>>79228284
>I'm a populist even though I don't represent the interests or beliefs of the average American

Man fuck that nigger.
>>
>>79228284
having more votes than both your election votes is
>king nigger being a cunt
>>
>>79228284
When they call Trump a populist it's meant in a negative way you illiterate nigger
>>
Seriously though, what's with the rise in usage of "populist" as a negative?
>>
>>79216458
Hmm I didnt know drones, unaffordable healthcare, and having gay marriage was popular
>>
>>79228284
>Face it, /pol/ you are in the extreme minority

True enough, but in a civilized age that extreme minority would be called the aristocracy
>>
>>79228686
You have your good populists like Obama and Bernie

and you have your bad populists like Trump and Hitler
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 367x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 367x480
>>79228284
>>
>I'm a populist
>even though I want to change Middle America's minds about sexuality, race, globalism and nationalism

what
>>
>>79228686
If you want to call your opponent a demagogue, but they're actually making real points you call them a word you hope people might not understand.

I don't know. I don't think they think that far ahead.
>>
>>79228284
>no real people are going to vote

Yeah. Get fucked, robot.
>>
File: 1456969284448.jpg (103 KB, 600x652) Image search: [Google]
1456969284448.jpg
103 KB, 600x652
Ah yes the "wall street whore" edition of populist.

Bravo Barry
>>
>>79228872

How is Trump racist? Or Evil for that matter?
>>
Obama is stealing Trumps ideas. I heard him say free trade should be fair trade
>>
>>79228872
I'd be surprised if you could truthfully say you typed that without vomiting, and you're not a total retard.
>>
File: 1466877617304.png (230 KB, 455x443) Image search: [Google]
1466877617304.png
230 KB, 455x443
>Obongo
>>
>>79228284
I do not say that people lie when they claim that Obama was a constitutional law professor; I merely insist that I cannot believe that to be true. I cannot believe that a man who taught at a law school honestly thought that the Second Amendment was about duck hunting. Here is the same problem. "Populist" historically was an insult (as used by people-hating elitists) because the idea is this is a person with no principle or selling point, who will say anything and ride irrational waves of outrage. Obama's mendacious and factually incorrect parsing of these terms clearly presupposes that populism is good. No one educated in American political history could presuppose that.
>>
> o avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists

> At night, in the dorms, we discussed neocolonialism, Franz Fanon, Eurocentrism, and patriarchy.

> After all, there were thousands of so-called campus radicals, most of them white and tenured and happily tolerant. No, it remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses

- Barack Obama, Dreams of My Father

Don't you just love how cultured our President is. Not a racist xenophobe like Drumpf.
>>
File: nZQozZL.gif (2 MB, 450x225) Image search: [Google]
nZQozZL.gif
2 MB, 450x225
>You go into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton administration, and the Bush administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not. And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.

Barack Obama, 2008, intrepid populist, man of the people
>>
>>79229277
Are you KIDDING ME

> build a wall
>>
>>79229574

Okay, now I know you're trolling. 8/10 had me fooled.
>>
File: fungus_among_us.jpg (22 KB, 420x603) Image search: [Google]
fungus_among_us.jpg
22 KB, 420x603
>>79229368

You have to understand that the Universities are occupied by Communists, and people enter fields of study just to destroy the object of study and press it into the service of Marxist dismantling of our civilization. This is not rare. It is widespread. In the Humanities, it is basically hegemonic. Obama is lying. He knows he's lying. Destroying the West is a moral good to him, just like the Jews responsible for him.
>>
>>79229574
>what is China
>>
>>79228284
He's threatened by a true alpha. Trump will tear to pieces everything this faggot tried to force upon us.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.