[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever reflected and maybe thought, "What if I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 634x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 634x423
Have you ever reflected and maybe thought, "What if I'm wrong about my beliefs?"

What if liberals are right /pol/? What if the globalism will actually be what's good for humanity? Keep in mind that nationalism caused 2 world wars in the last century.
>>
If they're right , why is SOROS so hell bent on doing it the worst way possible?
>>
>>79227425

NO SORROW FOR SOROS
>>
>>79227425
wow u rly made me think op
>>
Globalism is good for the humanity as a whole. However there are too many incompatible cultures. Once the right cultures haves been cleansed globalisation is good.

But Merkel and weedman are leading the charge towards allowing the backwards cultures into our own, hoping our culture and values override theres. It's a risky play but they don't really have another option. There will never be an mass extermination of another culture again. (Unless slimes take over)
>>
>>79227425
This is a good discussion, let's do it.
>>
>soros has the yellow fever
Whats good enough for the master race is good enough for me.
>>
File: 1464297431000.gif (88 KB, 843x647) Image search: [Google]
1464297431000.gif
88 KB, 843x647
>>79227425
Had to be a god damn american making this autism....for shame
>>
>>79227425
a third one should fix our (((problems))) for good
>>
>>79227773
That's literally what hitler was trying to do.
>>
>>79227425

I accept globalism in the abstract. Free trade, mobility of people, all of these things make economic sense.

But, none of those things are actually true in the real world. China keeps it's currency 50% undervalued, effectively creating a 50% tariff.

What when people like Soros say "globalism" what they really mean is that I'm not allowed to make decisions in my own self interest. And I soundly reject that.
>>
The problem is that by the time humanity is one homogenous beige mass of humans, problems like overpopulation and pollution would have taken its toll on the planet (assuming nothing goes wrong from some astronomic or unforseen event). And because it takes a long time and a lot of money to enact these kinds of programs, a lot of humanity's wealth and production went into social issues, so humanity wouldn't be able to develop the required technology to adequately move itself off planet Earth and continue the survival of the species into the beyond.

It happened to the dinosaurs, it will happen to us. Our only chance is the stars. That's why objectivism has to exist. That's why the world turns to the beat of a select few.
>>
>>79227425
yes actually. I think about this almost every day.

I used to be a "world citizenship first" type until it started to seem that globalism was just a way to spread wealth faster the the wealthy regardless of nationality.

In truth I don't care about nationalism as long as fairness comes first.

God bless the USA though. Truly the best country to ever blossom. Other countries are shit and have no viable path toward being nice and tolerant after 4000 years of being nasty little fetid empires.
>>
>>79227425
Quite honestly, yes. Sometimes I so think I'm wrong. When that happens, I look at the opposite side, pick it apart, then do the same on my side, and compare the pieces. Usually I just end up showing myself I'm right. That's what smart people do. Challenge themselves to learn more.
>>
>>79228058
this desu senpai
>>
You guys do understand that this is a shill thread and that they get paid 3c for every single reply and that the purpose is to have you engage in pointless argument with them instead of preparing for what's to come or making change in the real world, right?

Don't even sage them (Doesn't work on /pol/), just don't reply. Don't waste your mind on their drivel.

Inb4 roll pic
>>
>>79228246
except no one is arguing, checkflag.
>>
>>79227425
>Keep in mind that nationalism caused 2 world wars in the last century.
Are you for real, Mr. 1 post by this ID?
>>
>>79227425
No Fucking shit. If we segregate ourself a from different cultures and are xenophobic, of course this world will go to shit. This started both world wars. But whatever "THeY TOoK mUH JOoBS!!"
>>
Shit countries are shit because of shit people. They have nothing to offer and deserve no help for their own incapacities and failures. Globalism will only lower standards of living to create the guise of a global community
>>
File: US demographics.png (33 KB, 469x724) Image search: [Google]
US demographics.png
33 KB, 469x724
>>79227425
>Good for humanity
It's not good for my people
>>
>>79228109
Scarcity is another problem that will hit humanity big time, and that means the population will encounter a crash and there will be a complete breakdown of civilization once more. Humanity will be reduced to roaming tribes once more and the cycle continues until something else kills us off.

I for one would like to see Humanity become the evil aliens taking over other planets.
>>
>>79227425
It was exactly the opposite, I was pretty liberal but then started pondering why it doesn't work and now it's too late for rebluepilling.
>>
Globalism is a nice ideal and that's how liberals think, in ideals. They refuse to believe third-world countries are shit because the people there might as well be fucking retards and we shouldn't infest the rest of the world with them.
>>
>>79228362

No, germany was the driving force behind the two world wars. And now they are the primary proponent of globalism.
>>
Nationalism didn't create the world wars. Globalism did.
>>
>>79228412
Maybe it's a price worth paying to not destroy our planet?
>>
>>79227425
>nationalism caused 2 world wars in the last century.
pretty sure it was the jews
>>
WE ARE ON A FUCKING COUNTDOWN TIMER

WE HAVE TO GET OFF THIS ROCK TO ENSURE OUR SURVIVAL

WHITE PEOPLE WANT FREEDOM, NOT ENSLAVEMENT BY NATURE
>>
>>79227425
1 post...
SHILL
SHILL
SHILL
>>
>>79227425
>nationalism causes war
>not globalism allowing for perpetual proxy wars to fuel the military industrial complex

Nationalism causing wars meme needs to end. The only thing that has ever stopped wars were nukes, & if we didn't have nukes, than the Cold War would've been an even bigger World War versus two rivaling forms of globalism.
>>
>>79227773
They are not pushing the sand nig ge e culture on whites. They are causing division with it. The islam culture is literaly put there for it to be the obvious untiuchable evil. I am 100% conviced that when all their sharades are over islam will be purged. Its used as a boogyman for those who see a bit beyond the curtain.
Used to keep the stupid controlled by Pc culture and the smart fearfull by jihadism.
>>
>>79227425
>Have you ever reflected and maybe thought, "What if I'm wrong about my beliefs?"
Of course. And now I'm here.
>>
the paper idea of globalism is great in theory. Unfortunately if practiced, with humans being inherently selfish - it will culture this trait leading to a few controlling most if not all the worlds goods and services for no better reason than having total unhinged power.

Humans with multiple cultures across the world are NOT COMPATIBLE WITH EACH OTHER
>>
>>79227425
>What if liberals are right /pol/?

Ask yourself, what have liberals EVER been right about? And then you will have your answer.
>>
So why doesn't Israel open its borders like everyone else if it's so progressive and wonderful?
>>
>>79227425
As long as the New World Order goes full Hitlerin it's One World Nationalism it would have good results. But most globalists don't want a world of half-white Chinese people conquering the stars, they want a selective return to the Stone Age with Jews lording over heritageless agrarian mongrels who vacation from the fields on assembly lines.
>>
>>79227425
>What if the globalism will actually be what's good for humanity?
if it's crappy for humanity right now, wtf makes you think it's gonna be good for humanity later, dipshit?
>>
>>79228412
Fucking this.

Centralization of power is never a good idea.
>>
>>79228058
double this
>>
>>79228852
>Hitlerin it's
I'm turning off auto correct today. More trouble than it's worth.
>>
>>79227773
>Globalism is good for the humanity as a whole
globalism is great for corporations
globalism is horrible for the everyday person

please enlighten everyone on how good it is.. in your own words
>>
>>79227425

If liberals are right then there's no God so who gives a shit about being right or
World Wars that kill millions or anything else.

I still don't want to be some pathetic faggot crying about muh feels and wearing skinny jeans even if objectively the universe is indifferent between them and actual men
>>
>>79227773

>Globalism is good for the humanity as a whole.

Why?
>>
>>79227425
>image.jpg
>1 post by this ID

>it's a Reddit thread episode
>>
File: wakaru.png (221 KB, 561x466) Image search: [Google]
wakaru.png
221 KB, 561x466
The liberals aren't right.

What you REALLY need to realize is that World War 1&2 were actually the greatest thing to ever happen to all of humanity and that the current age of technological innovation stems from each of these nations being socially unified against one another; When all was said and done, ALL nations benefited from the results in the long run.

Much like forest fires, war is not inherently bad.
>>
Well, there is the subtle fact that actual liberals do not beleive in globalization and also beleive bad trade deals infringe on our rights and negatively impact on our economy.

Its the corporatist infiltrators on both sides of the uniparty that push globalization, not liberals or conservatives.

Fuck Hillary.
Trump is meh.
Jill Stein is a dolt.
Gary Johnson is a tool.

There are no good options.
>>
>>79229051

Ragnarok like a boss
>>
>>79227425
All the time. I'm as much of an opinionated retard as much as the next guy but I do keep an open mind since new evidence could always come out that I'm completely wrong.
>>
>>79227425
The real question is whether the first world working class will buy into it. Not the gibsmedat class. But the honest to god proles. And right now they dont.
>>
>>79229026
Globalism would limit the free market. Say goodbye to tax havens and cheap labour. How is that good for corporations?
>>
>>79227425
If it is all so good for everybody, why is it all so secret, why not blatenly state your goals and means.
Because then you gotta say, democracy is bad. We know this better than you peasants.
People don't like that. Because it is not for the best.
>>
>>79228598

All globalism does is provide third world shitholes with the means to destroy our planet. The west has already overcome nearly all of the consequences of its industry, meanwhile china, india, south america, and increasingly large parts of africa are actively ruining the planet for wealth they immediately squander. And in all cases but perhaps china, it's because of free trading globalists who would enforce sustainability on his neighbor but not on a billion shitskins
>>
Globalism is the concentration of power. Plain and simple.
>>
File: george-soros-in-coat.jpg (123 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
george-soros-in-coat.jpg
123 KB, 540x720
>>79227425
What has this guy done so wrong to make you hate him?
>>
>>79229139
sometimes I wonder if Trump isn't just a plant. At the time Obama seemed to many people to be a real underdog and someone who would shake up the system.

Perhaps the media perfected the art of making you THINK they don't like someone.

Or more likely Trump is an actual outsider and is god incarnate.
>>
>>79228246
schizo
inb4 youre posting as some sanctimonious saviour? give me your 3 cents
>>
>>79228328
This is an example of shill tactics. Discredit through a cosmetic or external characteristic instead of offering an alternative point.
Only the dumbest people fall for this, don't be one of them.
>>
"what's good for humanity" is too complex for your small brains anyway

just try not to think about it and just concentrate on your own needs
>>
Islam wants to instate Sharia law, which goes against globalism and equality. The liberal agenda is flawed from the outset.
>>
>>79227425
Globalism will be good for humanity when either the rest of the world are willing to behave and work like white people in the civilized west or when the world is homogenously made up of only once race and religion. Not before then.

Also, when jews stop being power hungry xenophobes.
>>
>>79229272
>Globalism would limit the free market
the fuck ...are you on??
globalism opens up markets where corporations would otherwise have no access
do you know what TTIP is?
>>
>>79227425
Whos going to take this guys place when he croaks?
>>
File: 1465865517582.jpg (40 KB, 750x816) Image search: [Google]
1465865517582.jpg
40 KB, 750x816
>>79227773
>allowing the backwards cultures into our own, hoping our culture and values override theres

Yes, The White Jews hope that it will eventually be subverted.
That's at the cost of dismantling the host culture. I can tell you Islam won't last long in western culture, it way too decadent to pass up.
>>
>>79227425
>Have I ever "What if?"
Yes, even though my beliefs boil down to something like, "these concepts have been described, even if theoretical, and people mostly wander about in self-denial."
>>
>>79228566
how u mean, honest question, cus
>no argument
>it certainly appears that nationalism was a mobilizing factor
>is your argument going to be because germany and japan were imperialistic in nature?
>if so, they would be conquering in THE NAME OF THEIR NATION
>but interesting....maybe the Hitlers, the Napoleons, the Alexanders, and the Ghengis Khans of the past....were essentially globalists?
>actually makes u rly think
>please respond
>>
>>79229499
This too.
>>
File: masonfags.png (214 KB, 477x207) Image search: [Google]
masonfags.png
214 KB, 477x207
>>79227773

Wishful thinking cuck. This was always about creating war, culling the herd and a few other things....
>>
>>79229499

The "migrants" are destabilizing force and an anti-vote against the host culture.
>>
>>79227773
>Globalism is good for the world as.a whole.

It's the practice of exporting labor to other countries to try and lower worker wages to that of 3rd world countries across the board. It's impossible for it to be good or possible with a massive war where only the last surfing mass culture wins. Right now the globalists are trying their hardest to create a beige race and culture where no one is diverse or interesting, all in the name of peace.

Its impossible.We are actually running down the path to WW 3.
>>
>>79227425
>nationalism caused 2 world wars

Without Jewish funding there would have been no World Wars because small nation states don't have the money to pay for it.
Without the Jewish debt scam the USA would be bankrupt, unable to afford wars in the middle east.

Prove me wrong!
>>
>>79229591
>Yes, The White Jews hope that it will eventually be subverted.
muslim indoctrination, it's the fastest growing religion.. chances of it being eroded is virtually nil.. lets take a look at the UK.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgKMI1wV0ps
>>
File: 1273100867904.jpg (814 KB, 1930x900) Image search: [Google]
1273100867904.jpg
814 KB, 1930x900
>>79228496
>Humanity will be reduced to roaming tribes once more and the cycle continues
There isn't going to be no cycle.

All the low-hanging fruit has been picked.
The easily accessible resources needed to lift civilization to industrial level have been mined literally centuries ago. We need advanced tech just to get basic things like oil and gas and metals.

If we ever go back to stone age, we're not coming out.
>>
>>79227425
Who's the slut?
>>
>>79229399
Maybe he is, maybe he isnt. The real point is the system is rigged and for sale, hes just willing to openly admit it.

What we need are several more parties and a fracturing of the current two. What would help is if we re-organized the executive branch into 3-5 seperate but equal positions that represent regions and operate like a coalition council. Break the executive governance into several regions, one for the south, one for the northeast, one for the mid west, one for the west coast. Something along those lines.

That way no one president could unilaterally push executive orders that defy the constitution like is so regularly done now. More citizens and their legitimate interest would be represented and it would be harder to bribe/buy/lobby the executive branch into corporate compliance.

Just a crazy idea from a liberal.
>>
>>79229729
yeah what the fuck is this nostradamus fucker albert pike all about?
im usually a bit too cynical of humans to think anyone could actually pull off this much of a heist in advance, maybe some lucky guessing
>knew the jews didnt have their plot of land, their zion
>knew the muzzies had it
>knew the elites (jews) of countries would support the zionist's interests
>easy to guess that the zionists and muzzies would fight at some point
>still suspicious that it is some grand cogwork machinery set in motion hundreds of years ago
>.....but wait, what isnt just machinery set in motion from hundreds of years ago
>neurons firing....to bullets firing....
>OY VEY
>>
>>79228557
>No, germany was the driving force behind the two world wars.

Then why didn't the west accept Hitlers peace offers after invading Poland?

Protip: the world wars have been economic wars with the goal of destroying the biggest competitor of declining GB
>>
>>79228109
>overpopulation

Stoped reading right there. Stay ignorant.
>>
>>79229934
But you understand how puritan the U.S was before? It was almost as strict as Islam.

There was one time the middle east wasn't ruled completely socially and political by Islam, it was most liberal then it was today till coups toppled governments and installed dictators.
>>
>>79227773
This post made me angry.

Lets look at an area of the world where there are Muslims and Christians living in close proximity- the Balkans. Even after decades unified government and nationalism as Yugoslavia the fractured states ended up warring against each other. There won't be a unified Europe, but a Balkanized, clashing Europe.

And what culture will unify them? In Germany will the "refugees" adopt German culture? Western culture?

In Canada there is no culture, just this Americanized, Jewified culture of pop music and humanist values. Sexualized culture, effeminate culture.
Something occurred to me the other day- we went through the same Cultural Revolution China did, only instead of getting the stick we received the carrot.
But just like the Chinese we are now an empty, culture-less, consumer driven society.

Osama Bin Laden was right, when people see a weak horse and a strong horse naturally they will prefer the strong horse.
>>
>>79229477

Globalism is not best for humanity.
>>
File: 1466474687700.gif (410 KB, 221x196) Image search: [Google]
1466474687700.gif
410 KB, 221x196
>>79229729
>>79230037
also....dont we kinda want what pike is after here?
a death of mudslimes...a death of merchants....

>ILL TAKE THAT NEW WORLD ANY DAY, SENPAI
>>
>>79230224
>most liberal
more liberal
>>
>>79229583
TTIP is a unmatured example, Limiting cross border trade and loosing inhuman work ethics would be a huge punch in the face for the corporations. They need shit holes to exploit. A median standard would remove the shit holes.
>>
>>79230066
>goal of destroying the biggest competitor of declining GB

Excepting they lost their empire after WW2 and the US rose to hegemony over the West.
>>
>>79227425
>Nationalism caused 2 world wars

Okay buddy, time to go to bed.
>>
>>79230231
the fuck is your horse metaphor

plz explain
>is osama the strong horse?
>>
>>79230429
Islam is the strong horse
>>
>>79229947
>ignoring the metals we have around us literally everywhere
>>
>>79230224
>how puritan the U.S was before?
wrong!
some parts of the US are puritan and ended up segregating themselves, some eventually became more liberal, some remain just are puritanical. the difference since then is the mass immigration of people with much more liberal views
>>
>>79230387
>says the German
>>
>>79230231
>>Osama Bin Laden was right, when people see a weak horse and a strong horse naturally they will prefer the strong horse.

Islam is way too strict for the information age, sorry. Extremists won't win in the end, they'll just be annoyance for both Muslims and non-Muslims.
>>
>>79230485

Only through the irrational tolerance of others.
>>
>>79227425
>Humanity
In all honesty, I've thought about that plenty of times. Even now, I wonder "What's good" or "What's right". But do you know why I know my beliefs are right?
It's because I ask these question. I ask them every day. I question everything, and I doubt everything. Now I know, without a doubt, that what I believe is true.

What is good? Seriously, what is good?
Can a 100 year old man say that his life of abstinance and healthy eating what really a life worth living, compared to a 30 year old who lives his life every day and dies tomorrow? What's the point of holding onto a heart beat if there's nothing else to live for?

In response to someone disagreeing with the sacrifice of the sheep, Confucius said, “Ci, you love the sheep; I love the ceremony.”

We don't live to let live; we live to give life meaning.

When you say "We need to unite not divide" to justify globalism, I say "We need to unite, not divide" to justify nationalism. It's down to what we mean when we say "We". Who are we? Humanity, white people, egalitarians, etc? Who is this "We"?
When I say "we", I talk about my people, the people where I live, my family, my friends, my peers. I don't have an idealistic sense of the world; I simply see the greater good as a harmonized version of what already is.
I don't make an assumption of the world based on some futuristic egalitarian paradise. Progressive means nothing to me; you use it as a justification for your actions, the preconceived notion of a foreseeable future. Well the future isn't written in stone, and it certainly isn't egalitarian. That's why I'm a nationalist. I want peace. I want to live in peace. You're the one who wants to mix water and oil; I just want clean water. No idealism, no globalism, just peace and love.
>>
>>79230339
>>79230339
>Limiting cross border trade and loosing inhuman work ethics would be a huge punch in the face for the corporations
hence: globalism is great for corporations

do you know what you're arguing for/against??
>>
>>79229703
Globalism, although not called as such, caused too wide scissors leading to unfulfilled wishes of certain states. Than chauvinism kicked in as a response to situation at hand. So technically it wasn't nationalism that created world wars but nature of the human being - the need to externilaze expenses and internilaze profits. And today's globalism is just about that.
>>
File: 1273100827415.jpg (389 KB, 1590x1190) Image search: [Google]
1273100827415.jpg
389 KB, 1590x1190
>>79230504
>metals everywhere
What will you melt them with, senpai? Wood?

>inb4 horse-powered fracking
>>
>>79230066

Gee I dunno, maybe because he literally just demonstrated what a peace treaty with germany was worth
>>
>>79230678
Yes, the liberal agenda is to make the West as degenerate (and it's working) as possible so that Islam seems like the pure, righteous religion.
>>
>>79227425
It really makes you think... I'm a #sorrowsmissile now
>>
>>79227425
>"What if I'm wrong about my beliefs?"
>What if liberals are right

I heard /pol has lots of racists and liberals are really good at hating blacksg
>>
>>79230485
>say wuuut
how is islam the strong horse?
how uncuckbelievable.

humanist values will always prevail
prometheus reigns, son, not bible thumpers of any creed.

stop looking at only the fags and mcdonalds and wal marts

look at our military might
we kill those nigs from the sky
lookit our awesome movies
our awesome music (AND I DONT MEAN POP)

WE MAKE BETTER MYTHS BECAUSE WE DONT RELY ON ONE FAGGY PAEDO'S BOOk

DONT YOU DARE FOR A SECOND IMPLY THAT OSAMA WAS RIGHT JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE GAYS

IM SORRY, HOMEY, BUT YA GET THE BAD WITH THE GOOD

IF YOU WANT FREEDOM, YOU GETS SOME QUEERS, SOME PROMISCUITY

but you
you just implied that Islam's values might look more virile than america's

cultureless?
nigger we have all the culture
its not black or white or asian culture

nigger its all of the above

ill bump kendrick lamar while driving a hummer and smokey a dooby and have brad pitt killing nazis on the dvd player and with my daughter eating taco bell and diddling herself with a hello kitty flashlight

THAT IS A FUCKING STRONG HORSE
THAT IS CULTURE, YOU KEK

this fucker
stay in canada, stay cucked
>>
>>79227425
Not even once! Every day that goes by just enforces the fact that I'm on the right path and there are some seriously fucked up people out there
>>
>>79227425
Sure, but I realized that not everyone is going to like what I believe and I'm fine with that.
I'm nationalist to my core, but I believe in doing good, being kind, and trying to be a respectable person in all regards. I may be a bit of the intellectual elitist sort, but that doesn't keep me from working with the homeless or relating with them.
Be an open person who tries not to hate, but remains firm to intellectually and logically tested convictions even if it means doing things that you don't particularly enjoy, like ripping millions of people away from the only land they know because it means secure borders, secure economy, and secure culture.
It's swinging the axe whenever it must be swung, but not being zealous about it or dehumanizing the person on the receiving end.
The left errs by focusing on the emotion, whereas the right errs by focusing on the logic and ordnung.
I remain fairly solidly to the right though, I just am good at putting makeup on a pig.
Sorry for the blog, I haven't slept in over 24 hours and can't collect my thoughts in a concise manner very well right now.
>>
>>79230429
He is saying Western culture is weak and effeminate, and Islamic culture is unapologetic and strong.

We have yet to see the impact of this mass migration. You have a generation of rootless, cultureless youth with no sense of nationalism.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some lost to conversion.
>>
>liberal in charge for the last 30 years
>literally not one good thing since then
>complete demolition of cultures and neigbourhoods.

>"Maybe the NWO is a good thing"

5c has been deposited into your account.
>>
>>79230568
But today's puritan is not the same. Secularism is growing, and most Christians are loosely Christian.
>>
>>79230755
>EVERYONE READ THIS GUYS POSTS

thanks senpai, that was honestly one of the most concise and profound statements ive ever read on pol
>>
>>79227425
>What if liberals are right /pol/? What if the globalism will actually be what's good for humanity?

Short answer is no. My opinion on individual issues shifts slowly over the years, but almost never very far, unless it's on an issue I didn't used to care about or have any strong views on.

For example, my economic views over the years have shifted between moderate free market capitalism and populist nationalist capitalism, and back again,but rarely 100% in either direction.

My views on war and foreign intervention also have shifted somewhat from isolationist to interventionist and back, since 2004.

On social issues I have always been far right and always will be, always opposed open borders, always opposed gun control of any kind, always opposed taxes and welfare, always opposed gay "rights".

I've never really been anywhere but the right wing side of the spectrum and probably never will be
>>
>>79230717
>totally missing the point

The EU for example has a good standard for human rights and work ethics. Britain leaving will make these worse.

Globalisation of a single currency will also be bad for western corporations. Inside trading will get them less for their money compared to some shit hole in India.

If you can't see this, then I'm Fucking wasting my time.
>>
File: nigga please.jpg (18 KB, 369x369) Image search: [Google]
nigga please.jpg
18 KB, 369x369
>>79230791

>There was no metalwork in rome
>>
>>79230990
wuuuut
how self victimizing are you?
who's weak and effeminate?
>>
>>79231229
>rome was industrial
>>
>>79227425
I have no beliefs left. Only kek now.
>>
>>79231236
Look at this generation of young men.
>>
>>79227425
>Have you ever reflected and maybe thought, "What if I'm wrong about my beliefs?"

All the time.

That's intellectually on par with asking if Scientology is what's good for humanity.

Nopers! Poor international deals caused WW1 and WW2.
>>
>>79230990
see my post, FAGOOT
YOU LOVE TERRORISTS
YOU ARE A FAGGOT
>>79230951
see above^
>>
>>79227425

Yes, in fact I used to be a globalist. Now I unequivocally reject globalism.

If you think you're going to have a democratic voice when all the goals of the globalists are achieved, then you're sadly naive.
>>
>>79227425
I see white people getting lynched in South Africa, then hearing these leftists wanting to bring that cultural enrichment to my home. I haven't a single doubt in my mind that they're evil. Globalization, multiculturalism it's all the same end goal.
>>
>>79227425
Have you?

You're supporting destroying the world order and replace it with your own on a whim without listening to the will of the people in it so one would think people so hellbent in enslaving everyone else to their will would consider if they're the bad guys once in a while. All Hitler memes aside, we just wanted to be left alone.
>>
>>79231364
bro i am one of these young men

i slay gin

my friends slay gin

nigga

cognitive dissonance
>america is crazy and gun loving
>niggers are wild and kill people
>you say "ive seen one youtube video of fags, therefore all my generation is weak and effeminate"

shut the fuck up
>>

Define "good".
The premise is too vague.
>>
>>79230990
Look no further than Dearborn, Michigan
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/02/dearborn-mi-where-muslims-are-americans.html
>>
>>79231373
Quit being a goof.
>>
>>79228058

This. Globalism means redistributing prosperity from the first world to the third world (for the middle class) while increasing the prosperity of the internationalist elite. It's a kind of soft communism. Imo, if China and Mexico and Nigeria and Bangladesh want to be as rich as us, they can work and fight for it fair and square, and it is not our duty or obligation to lend them a helping hand, or to "equalize global prosperity imbalances" by making America and Europe more like India and China so that India and China can be more like America and Europe.

And the truly hypocritical bit is that the globalist elites don't even pay the price for this "redistribution," everyone else does.

I don't want to steal the 1%'s money, the least they can do is return the favor by not destroying our livelihoods and societies
>>
>>79231507
Blacks actually are pretty susceptible to Islam.
>>
yeah globalism for the goys only....

fuck off
>>
leftist here, globalism isn't good - at least not in the way I understand it.

The problem with globalism in its current form is that it causes bad kinds of conflicts. You see, conflict is good - it drives competition which forces people to improve themselves, improve the world around them. Some forms of conflict are also better than others - war is a bad form of conflict, for example, because it causes suffering and destruction, and as a society we ought to rule that form of conflict out. Sexual competition is okay because for the most part it's positive and fun, and if you're losing out you have avenues to improve yourself and you're not getting a bullet in the head - you get a constant stream of second changes. So really, social rules are all about creating the right kind of playing field, one that discourages the good kind of conflict, while encouraging the good kinds.

Normally capitalism -- **balanced** capitalism -- creates good conflicts. People work hard to make money, to research new technologies, to provide better goods and services to the consumer (i.e. everyone else). But THIS form of global capitalism - the one that we have - is just a system of protectionism for the already wealthy; it stifles the good, progressive conflicts in favor of bad ones. Our main conflict in life is a fight just for the opportunity to be slaves - to make profits for the already-wealthy in exchange for scraps. We're also racing to use up our global resources as fast as we can before the other guy gets it, and damn the long-term consequences. These aren't productive conflicts. They aren't smart conflicts. They don't get us anywhere.

Fuck Trump by the way. I don't understand why people get upset about Shillary and then go and vote for the exact sort of evil that she supposedly shills for. Like Trump isn't going to just make himself the king of the globalists, the fuck you think he gives a shit about anyone else than himself for?
>>
>>79231316

it doesn't matter, you can reuse every metal we have lying around, your problem was melting it, and if you want steel, there were steel furnaces in the middle ages everywhere, The material is out there, you don't even have to extract it, just melt, clean and reuse
>>
>>79231556
alrighty, i was being a goof, true

but sir, good sir

you massively overgeneralized an entire generation because you are simply unhappy or judge them

how are we weaker?

if people choose to be all faggy, thats guess what?

pretty faggy and effeminate

there are far more young men who are still going out and pwning life

really

we love guns
we love misogyny
we love rap
we love trump
we love rock
we love booze
we love fuckin boatloads of womyns
we love to cry about feelings too, because its fucking healthy
we love to strive for money, for cars, for family security

nigga
ALL FILTH IS LOCAL
ALL POLITICS IS LOCAL
>>
>>79231197
>If you can't see this, then I'm Fucking wasting my time.
no one can see your point of view as it exists only in your mind
western corporations are the ones who drafted TTIP, jesus christ you're totally ignorant
>>
>>79231556
Namefag goof
>>
>>79231735
>Fuck Trump by the way.

>>>/reddit.com/ is this way <---
>>
>>79231632
okay, massive overgeneralization

they may be susceptible to islam because of heros like malcom x and the black panthers

BUT

yknow what women will always find the sexiest?

a freakin humble humanist who spits on any dogmatic bible thumpers, no matter the religion

HAVE FAITH
WE WILL WIN THIS WAR
WE FUCKING ARE WINNING THIS WAR

DO YOU THINK PEOPLE IN THE MIDDLE EAST, AS THEY GET THEIR BUTTHOLES RAMMED BY DRONES, MARINES, THE WORLD'S STRONGEST MILITARY FORCE, ARE THINKING, WOOWWWEEE WHAT A BUNCHA FAGS, THEY SURE DONT KNOW HOW TO FIGHT
>>
>>79231823
You write like a nigger. Also, the youth is massively anti-Trump. Not that you turn out to vote anyway but still.
>>
>>79231568
>>And the truly hypocritical bit is that the globalist elites don't even pay the price for this "redistribution," everyone else does.
>
>I don't want to steal the 1%'s money, the least they can do is return the favor by not destroying our livelihoods and societies

They don't pay the price? The fuck kind of backwards thinking is this? India and China aren't doing shit, it's the globalist scheme to exploit cheap indian and chinese labor - not a chinese scheme to exploit the globalist wealth. China and India benefiting is just a fucking side effect, dumbass.

>>79231953
>as if it was only reddit that thinks Trump is a gigantic faggot
>>
>>79232203
bro i write like a nigger because this is fucking 4chan, and im heated about people who say islamic culture is a "stronger horse" than western humanism

that sorta ignorant shit deserves ignorant shit
>>
>>79231829
>Bot responding to my points
>Countering with something people know little about
>Thinking TTIP is some kind of capitalist anti Union bomb.
get fucked
>>
>>79232222
Don't vote and Hillary will win, she will be even worse than Trump.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T30T-F5anRI
>>
>>79227425
Globalism is good. The left and right are just fucking it up and i mean the political leaders in alot of countries.

We should have had several spsce stations and two moon bases by now with regular excursions to mars and beyond. But nooooo our retatrd leaders are busy making shit ads on the television and crying about brexit and how it givea the eu a sad.
>>
File: 1454621625130.jpg (62 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
1454621625130.jpg
62 KB, 640x425
>>79227425
>good
>humanity

the truth is, there's no right or wrong on the matter, the real redpill comes with a change of principles rather than looking at the same ones and coming to different conclusions
liberals aren't necessarily and strictly speaking "wrong" as in logically wrong, their principles, explicit or as in most of the times, implicit, are simply not my ones
when you look at the world with different perspectives, you ultimately come to a moot point
>>
>>79231735
>Like Trump isn't going to just make himself the king of the globalists, the fuck you think he gives a shit about anyone else than himself for?

As a billionaire he could have just bought his way into the Bilderberg group and almost certainly negotiated himself a turn at the presidency after one term of Hillary, if he wanted to, and was willing to shill for open borders, foreign adventures, free trade, and big business.

Instead he has put himself in a position where his "brand" will be completely destroyed if he loses, and where he risks assassination every day, by opposing the globalist elite.

He has almost nothing to gain personally from this, except the egotistical satisfaction of being loved by his countrymen for turning the nation around. He had fame, money (enough to buy power from behind the scenes like Soros, if he wanted to), and a family, I think the least generous interpretation of his motivations is that he wants to save the country to earn a place in the history books. There's no other immediate self-interest that can possibly be served by his run.

>he's not gonna tax the rich though
Good, bernie is an idiot. Neglecting to eat the rich does not make him a stooge of the globalist elite.

Promising to support the working man while also supporting open borders does, however.
>>
>>79227950
No it wasn't. Hitler wanted everyone to live separately
>>
>>79232361
do a little reading and find out actual facts before you try to engage in a discussion about "something people know little about"

good god you're fucking stupid
>>
>>79231735
>capitalism -- **balanced** capitalism

By the way, Capitalism is pretty shitty, it has to be regulated for it to be stable.
>>
>>79232203
oh my fucking gooood.

there are similar proportions of homosexuality across all cultures

unfortunately, our gays like to parade and shout from soap boxes bcus MAH CIVIL RIGHTS

also unfortunately, islamic countries tend to hate gays and throw them from roofs or demand sexual repression

sure, you might not like gays, sure, i dont like how in your face it is, but really?
I am fucking proud to be in a country that fights, and FIGHTS BETTER AND STRONGER AND LONGER THAN ANY SAND NIGGERS, even if we have more sexual deviants

that's the american way
nothing is wrong with homosexuality, or effimenancy.

im an effeminate male actor
i guarantee ive fucked more women than you
guaran-fuckin-tee it, bitch

so ill write like a goddamn nigger as long as i am combatting masochistic, generalizing, homophobic fucks, who clearly have a lot more of sorting to do in their own closet before posting.
>>
>>79232310
>this is fucking 4chan
So what? Most people in this board don't write like niggers. Not if they're trying to make a point anyway.

>and im heated about people who say islamic culture is a "stronger horse" than western humanism
We are by far a stronger, more powerful civilization but the thing is that the youth doesn't even want to fight. If they fought, they would win. There would be no need for the vast majority of them to even be in danger or even physically fight at all, they would just have to say "no" and others would make it happen. They don't want to. They think not letting themselves be invaded is racist.

>that sorta ignorant shit deserves ignorant shit
You only make yourself look bad.
>>
>>79232523
Globalism isn't good then. Because I guarantee you it isn't the autistic Reddit-tier space fantasy you outlined in your post.
>>
>>79227425
Collectivist ideology was the catalyst, it always is
>>
>>79227425
Nah, globalism is definitely bad. Over time it will lower everyone who isn't already rich / in charge down to the level of the billions of poorfags living in India, China, Africa, etc.
>>
File: wisepepe.png (22 KB, 804x743) Image search: [Google]
wisepepe.png
22 KB, 804x743
>>79232529
please continue italy
>>
>>79232530
>As a billionaire he could have just bought his way into

ahaha you think Trump is a major player? you think he's anything other than a shuckster reality tv show vanity candidate? He doesn't have the ability, he wasted his money on bad business deals and his own ego, fuck off. He makes money off shitty little scams like Trump University, and the retards in the republican party.

>he has nothing to gain

except using the power of the presidency to install his particular circle of crony capitalists into better positions, controlling federal regulations, treatymaking power, executive power. Did you just say that there is nothing to be gained from being the president of the united states?

I mean I get that you have to be retarded to like Trump, but this is just embarrassing.
>>
>>79227425
Ever watch Star Trek and think, "No money? Everyone is equal? It works on the starship but what about the schmucks back on Earth?"
>>
>>79232733
okay we are arguing across points here
because you agree with my main contention, that western humanism > islam

and you can overgenarlize about youth culture all you want, but know what that makes you sound like? a grumpy old man. ALL older generations complain about kids these days.

but, here it is, ya get the bad with the good. if you want a free, liberal government that allows people to chase actualization, to chase their desires and passions, youre gonna get a buncha fags, and youre gonna get tesla and steve jobs and bill gates

there will always be testosterone filled people who want to fight for america, and the way warfare is going, we dont need the entire youth to fight a war

ALSO
youre a faggot
>>
>>79227425
>1 post by this ID

>>79230339
>>79228362
>>79228598
>>79229272
Globalism creates a farther and farther distanced between citizens and politician. It would be easier for the politicians to collude with bankers and CEOs, et.c and vice-versa to dominate huge sectors of the planet - since there is less accountability. It's easier to just have a few separate nations; and have your own nation tell the corporations and other organizations you don't like to fuck-off. Look to China for an example of shitty oligarchy ruling over a huge multitude - and that's just 1/5th of the planet so far.
>but-but-but, muh EU is more fair!
The EU nations are still more independent than the US states; albeit the fact that the European Council is un-elected, and gets to write all the EU policies. The more globalist/government-dominated something gets, the shittier it gets.
>>
>>79232622
Just kill yourself. Save me my time.

You don't know what's in TTIP you fucking moron. You're not supposed to. You're telling me to find the facts, but there isn't any. You know very vague details about it, but they have gone out of their way to make sure you know as little about it as possible.

Cunt.
>>
>>79227425

Aliens probably like it but I don't give no fucks about no stinkin aliens, bub.
>>
>>79227425
I have, but then I look at Brazil and see that I was right all along. Only homogenous white/East Asian societies actually work.
>>
>>79232222
>They don't pay the price?

That's right, the middle class has its prosperity redistributed, the elite do not, thus we pay the price for globalism and the elite do not. They actually make a profit on it.

>The fuck kind of backwards thinking is this? India and China aren't doing shit, it's the globalist scheme to exploit cheap indian and chinese labor - not a chinese scheme to exploit the globalist wealth.

I don't know what you're even talking about here. China is actually pursuing an economic strategy of enriching themselves (mostly their party elite, but also enough commoners to keep unrest at bay) at our expense. The west plays along because it suits their goals.

I get the sense you just skimmed my post before responding

>China and India benefiting is just a fucking side effect, dumbass.

I think you underestimate the fact that these people live in ivory towers and many of them are true believers who want to "balance global prosperity" and "harmonize the global economy" as part of smoothing out the differences between west and nonwest, 1st world and 3rd, and that they genuinely don't see the hypocrisy in making the average westerner poorer to "right the global wealth imbalance" while leaving their own fortunes intact.
>>
globalism is fundamentally flawed on it's premise.

1. Other cultures are shit. Islam is shit, African culture is shit, SA culture is shit, etc. West barely has a decent culture and same with East asia, the rest of the world is trash.

2. Genetics. We aren't all equal. Sub Saharan IQ is under 85, they have genes that promote violent reaction such as MAOA 2R and more we will discover.

So basically all globalism does is degrade countries that practice it. Especially when it is open border low skill shit brained shit cultured people allowed in.

In theory, it makes a lot of sense. Maybe with a different premise of the world it makes sense.

In reality it doesn't work and won't work. We have maxed out the economic gains from globalism and it is stagnant wages, degradation of cohesion, and lowering of average IQ in the west.
>>
>>79232671
>autism in action
>>
>>79233138
it's like you're retarded, my bad, you are very likely retarded

https://ttip-leaks.org/
>>
Anyway, reminder to hope for a nationalist China exterminating the rest of the world once they reach a singularity. That is the best current outcome for humanity.
>>
>>79232999
>except using the power of the presidency to install his particular circle of crony capitalists into better positions, controlling federal regulations, treatymaking power, executive power.

You can say this about any candidate ever. Trump is promising a return to nationalist policies that benefit our country first and an end to unnecessary conflict such as tension with Putin. Obviously we can't know for certain what Trump will do, but we know Hillary will give us the opposite of this. Stop being a cynical faggot, thanks.
>>
I completely disagree. Globalism at its peak would inevitably disintegrate due to radically different incompatible ideologies gathering together and fighting against one another for resources.
>>
>>79233103
>there will always be testosterone filled people who want to fight for america, and the way warfare is going, we dont need the entire youth to fight a war
The problem is they won't be allowed to fight war to protect others. It's already happening now. We are superior to them but if we let ourselves get taken over they win. There are no moral victories.

I feel like I'm talking to a 12 year old when I read your posts so this is my last reply. Have fun browsing /pol/.
>>
File: IvHcri0.jpg (120 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IvHcri0.jpg
120 KB, 1280x960
>>79233573
73% of world income
14% of world population

Globalism is like communism but worse in terms of how it is based on ideals rather than reality.
>>
>>79227425
No.
>>
>>79233367
say that to my fucking face, faggy mchag
idgaf
im fighting a fucking canadacuck who honestly believes Islam's culture is more virile than 'Mericas

so sure, reduce your rebuttal to a cliche 4chan meme, and enjoy fondeling yourself to mighty jihadists, you fucking self-shaming whore

i am proud to be in a culture that allows fagginess
because this is the same culture that breeds nigs and rednecks and all sorts of warmblooded americans

in a liberal democracy, you get the bad with the good as each person chases their desires.

youre buying into the propaganda that says all youths are fags who are concerned with sexual identity

we are not, i promise you
my life, my friend's lives, are all a testament to that.
and we are a huge fucking country, even if their were proportionately more effeminate peoples here in america, there would still be, far more badass gun toting dont fuck with me 'mericans than populate the whole middle east

you self deprecating gnat
you lilly livered goose

go touch yourself to Osama you self victimizing twat
>>
The whole purpose of globalism is for some to profit (Hillary, Soros, Russia, Iran, China) at the expense of advancing Sharia law. Stupid people, or idealists, play into it too because ideals such as "equality" and "tolerance" are tied into it.
>>
>>79233593
>calls others 12 year olds
>while acting like a 12 year old
Classy.
>>
>>79233864
god your posts are so fucking annoying
>>
>>79233593
bro humanistic ideals will always prevail because they are all we got.

where are your facts, oh genius of pol?

Obama won a campaign pandering to the very pussy youth you are decrying?

guess what

more boots on the ground

more drone strikes

more military intervention

We will always be here to fight, i guaran-fucking-tee it.

There is always more liberal ideals to be spread at the tip of a bullet, in necessary.

dont be so cynical, and gtfo with your pretentious pol posts.

this is an anonymous posting site. dont act like the majority of posts on here arent about cuckholds and trump girls, snob
>>
>>79234028
Stopping a conversation you don't want to be engaged in is being a 12 year old now? Well, shows me what I know about those little bastards nowadays.
>>
>>79234016
Look up Soros and Deutsche Bank for one example
>>
>>79234188
>bro humanistic ideals will always prevail because they are all we got.

Tight logic faggot.
>>
>>79232999
>ahaha you think Trump is a major player?

Major enough to be a public face, sure. When the powers that be decided it was time for a gop presidency he could've towed the line to get in.

> He doesn't have the ability, he wasted his money on bad business deals and his own ego, fuck off. He makes money off shitty little scams like Trump University, and the retards in the republican party.

Oh, I see, you're a leftist idiot who believes every meme he hears on msnbc

Shows me right for taking you seriously

>except using the power of the presidency to install his particular circle of crony capitalists into better positions,

Like whom, exactly

>controlling federal regulations, treatymaking power, executive power.

The problem with your feverish little conspiracy theory (which conveniently ignores every aspect of political reality in the US) is that a Trump presidency would be entirely reliant on its popular mandate. He would be opposed by both Demoshits like yourself and by the rino GOPe, the only way to get them to play ball is to blackmail them with his mandate. That means he has to do everything in his ability to ensure that he never loses his mandate, such as reneging on campaign promises or engaging in corruption (which both parties would jump at the chance to go after him for).

It's also kind of ridiculous how in your mind, Trump is simultaneously a penniless idiot and also an uberwealthy evil mastermind who cares about nothing but enriching himself.

> Did you just say that there is nothing to be gained from being the president of the united states?

For a famous billionaire, no, there's not much to gain by pissing off the gatekeepers of power and upsetting the planned kabuki theater of an election year for an unsure shot at a presidency that will be hampered by the establishment every step of the way and that will mean absolute ruin for himself, his business, and his family if he fails.

Also, go back to plebbit, cuck
>>
>>79233524
>once they reach a singularity.
So, never?
>>
>>79233138
so how does it feel being an IRL /b/tard?
>>
File: 1466745495060.gif (3 MB, 336x335) Image search: [Google]
1466745495060.gif
3 MB, 336x335
>>79234107
srry im offended when people say islamic culture is a "stronger horse" than western humanism, FAGGOOOT
>>
>>79234344
We technically are in a singularity right now. Just not one that takes weeks but instead decades.

What is happening right now with humanity is a completely unique moment for life on Earth and is happening in the relative blink of an eye.
>>
>>79234385
Islam has 1/3rd of human population and is growing in Europe and USA. It's not on the decline.

Also even a small potential of Islamic World Order should make you want to nuke Mecca.
>>
File: image.jpg (269 KB, 479x676) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269 KB, 479x676
>>79234016
>Stupid people, or idealists, play into it too because ideals such as "equality" and "tolerance" are tied into it.

Yep. And they're going to get Maoist equality for their efforts.
>>
>>79234255
where have i been wrong?
when have cultures that prefer religious dogma over humanism ever prospered more than the modern western ideals?

yeah, it is tight logic

you can believe in any religion, any bible thumped book, but at the end of the day, humans only have other humans, for better or for worse.

really, it is tight fucking logic, you supernaturalist.
>>
>>79234455
Oh, I know, but we're talking about China here.
>>
>>79234567
No, there are people now who wish the majority of the people in this thread were beheaded. It's either us or them
>>
>>79227425
I did reflect on my beliefs. I used to be a liberal.
>>
>>79234567
Yes, Cold War America was surely atheists fighting the evil religious communists.

Do you know what the "modern western ideals" sprung from?
>>
>1
>post
>by
>this
>ID
>>
>>79234555
If its on the incline, I'd say humans are on the decline then.

know who still is the biggest propagator of culture?

the west
the west, baby

he who writes the stories, controls the worlds

I guarantee you, our love for America, for London, will outlive their love for death and bigotry. I guaran-fucking-tee it.

and cynics like you dont seem to be helping.

there is a right side to the debate between those who hate freedom (EVEN if it means, god forbid, zomfg, faggs and dykes) and those who prioritize liberalism as the most effective and hopeful governance for the human race

which side do you want?
>>
>>79227425
Thought about it and rejected it. The radical has become the mainstream. One of the conditions to be a liberal is to be uninformed and irrational. What they say has merit, but their methods are tyrannical. They must allow discussion and let the ideas prove themselves.
>>
File: People-should-reject-God.jpg (46 KB, 490x477) Image search: [Google]
People-should-reject-God.jpg
46 KB, 490x477
>>79234882
bro
dont equate humanism with atheism

yes, they sprung from the ancient greeks, and the constant rebirth's of their prioritization of EMPIRICISM and MATERIALISM over the supernatural
>>
>>79233424
Watch it get Vitoed. Mark my words.
>>
>>79234898
>he who writes the stories, controls the worlds

I love how you write these dumb one liners and anchor your argument to them. There are ISIS fighters who talk about playing Call of Duty before arriving in Syria.
>>
>>79234882
>this guy thinks presidents and lawmakers are actually all the professed religions they claim to be, and not just using that for political gain
>>
>>79235071
>EMPIRICISM and MATERIALISM
Neither of these are used by world elites in their pursuit of globalism. Modern liberalism is based on silencing all criticism through demonization.
>>
>>79227425
No, Marxism caused 2 World Wars and Marxism is the backbone of Globalism.
>>
>>79227425

Yes, the reason I am now a reactionary is because I thought "What if I'm wrong about my liberalism?" and it turns out that I was. Most people are unable to uncouple themselves from the social and ideological liberal inertia of their own present society and circumstances however and thus they remain liberals.
>>
>>79235189
No I don't. But using "God is on America's" side was a tool against communism. There was a religious element to the war used by leaders.

Also there is not much difference between a believer and a faker when it comes to wielding religion. It is still an extremely potent force in the world.
>>
>>79235115
no, i just understand how important myth is, stupid ass.

and thats both an ancient greek, and a hopi indian proverb, you illiterate fuck.

shows its a universal theme.

my point is:
American myth (for better or worse): movies, media, internet, video games, apple, droid, literature that dates back hundreds of years, philosophies that contest each other, religions that contest each other, atheists, humanists, etc. etc. etc. etc.

Islamic Culture: Muh holy book

Yeah, fuck off
>>
yes i love shariah

makes u think...
>>
>>79227773
They're trying to bring in uneducated idiots to overwhelm the democracy and enact martial law type enforcement through bigger government, which the more primitive races usually are since they receive handouts. White people must die in the process because the white people have imagination and are stubborn about freedoms and rights. A majority Muslim population will also be anti jew.
>>
>>79235221
BRO, stop putting words in my mouth

I am championing the essence of american ideals as stronger than islamic

i disagree with globalism, i disagree with the SJW movement, and the constant propagation of sexual deviancy as the norm

BUT

this is preferable to living under Isis's boot
>>
File: ben.jpg (1 MB, 1200x936) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
1 MB, 1200x936
>>79227425
are you implying that /pol/ isn't always right?
>>
>>79227425
> Nationalism caused 2 world wars

Collectivism > Economic failure > Nationalism > WAR

Socialism is not the answer m8
>>
>>79235417
The Islamic Virus was potent enough to infect a third of the world. As simple and stupid as it is, it's extremely virulent.

You do know insulting the Quran in front of a muslim will cause an almost murderous rage in them?

There is a reason it spread so well and it continues to spread and grow. It is not the main threat facing America, but I would say western ideals are on the decline in comparison to other centers of power, mainly in Asia.
>>
>>79235379
yes you certainly have a point in those specific cases, and I'd do ya one more, and say that the majority of Isis' leaders are using the koran more for political sway than they have any really sentimental feelings about religion

but ddespite americas past, and even current use of religion, we are STILL a government that separates church and state for the vast majority of issues

and this is, necessarily, a humanist ideal
>>
>>79227425
Yea, but everytime a jewish feminist would say some bullshit that pushes me over the edge, like "we can bring syrin refugees into all of the small cities across America and individual families can step up and volunteer to house them"
>>
> beliefs
Hahahah, damn liberals.
>>
>>79235687
Man, that actually made me sad, because I'm afraid you may be a bit right.

I just like America, sniffle, even with all the fags and nigs, like, at least its a nice enough, safe enough, silly enough place with the internet, cool cars, cool tshirts, pretty nice folks in general, no beheadings, no chinks eating dogs or running over kids, nice movies, funny comedians, cool thinkers, sniff, sniff...

i just dunno if there is hope for humanity is western ideals dont prevail

maybe im optimistic, i do appreciate your points though
>>
>>79233672
No thank you.
>>
>>79227425
I used to be very liberal, fanatic supporter of globalism. That was until I realized one fact, humanity only prospers when there is struggle.

A unified world would stagnate and decay, a world filled with nationalist countries would result in them trying to get a competitive edge over another. It would allow a natural selection of sorts for different groups of people and cultures.
>>
>>79235832
Again, you seem to view one liner truths as the anchor to all of your beliefs. The separation of church and state was never a clear rule and they have mixed and continue to mix.

Also there is not much different between religion and any other virulent ideology. You can view liberalism or conservative in the same light just with less silly costumes and no places of worship.
>>
>>79227425

wrong
nationalism was around long before that those wars were caused by globalists attempting to bring about their own system and people naturally resisting
>>
>>79235687
but maybe this is just Islam's crusade period, too.

like their was a time when christendom was pervasive and militantly enforced

but know what? people eventually reject close-minded thought...hopefully...

lets just hope this is islam's infantile period and we all grow out of it once the tantrum is allowed.
>>
Yes. I was a left leaning, globalist supporting liberal for the better part of 15 years. It's constantly questioning my beliefs and assumptions and looking critically at our culture, our media, our institutions, and current events that brought me to the "red pill".
>>
>>79236334
your points imply a wishful thinking applied to any problem.

You don't think any of these ideas you post through in a careful manner.

Maybe Islam is going through a growth spurt before maturity.

Maybe Islam is a 14 year old boy jerking off 5 times a day and will settle down.

Maybe Islam is like a dog that hasn't been walked in 2 weeks going to the park for the first time.

It's pointless.
>>
>>79236294
bro this is 4chan, we are limited to concise arguments

and know what? some ideals are better than other, or else we sink into moral relativism.

trust me, i think dogmatic adherence to ANY particular ideal is foolish, but liberalism is an ideal that is fundamentally an ideal of negation.

hows that for a one liner?

i mean that liberalism is an ideal that allows for a pluralism of ideals, that allows for anything, so saying you adhere to liberalism in general doesnt lay any claim to SPECIFIC ideals.

dont be a moral relativist.

liberalism is the best thing we got.

seriously.

youre an american.

Answer this, where would you rather live?
Really.
I bet, if not america, its another state that essentially holds liberal values.
>>
>>79236592
uhmmm...or its the fact that both the other monotheistic religions have had their genocidal, militant phases.....

so thats not just a completely off based guess

and yes, it is wishful thinking, i do hope that islam slows the fuck down eventually.

but judaism had it, read the old testament, look at zionists

christianity certainly had it, look at the inquistion and the crusades

so how is this a totally ignorant statement?

im not saying history repeats itself perfectly, but i dont think Islam will be the final answer, the last will of humanity, do you? do you really think that?

cus all im supposing is that it wont be, youre the apocalyptic one, unfairly reducing my arguments when there is GENUINELY historical basis for them in all monotheistic religions that seek to install religious governance....i was trying to find common ground, i hope you recognize my points here.
>>
File: 1273100515791.jpg (2 MB, 3360x1050) Image search: [Google]
1273100515791.jpg
2 MB, 3360x1050
>>79231790
In case you didn't notice, our civilization needs energy as well as metal, plastic etc.

Yes, you can probably get primitive smelting furnaces to make swords and armor, but no large scale steel construction, no cars, no trains, no planes, etc, ever.
>>
>>79236334
Islam already had its crusade, fucker. That's what caused the actual Crusades.
>>
File: 1467071710160.jpg (22 KB, 250x318) Image search: [Google]
1467071710160.jpg
22 KB, 250x318
>>79227425

Of course we have! How do you think we arrived at a rightist ideology here. Leftism is easy and requires no additional thought because it's the default position in western nations.

If you were to show us that "liberalism" is the best course for humanity by using facts and not feels -most here would probably adapt their political leanings.

It's the libtards who would scream "RACISS!" with their fingers plugged into their ears while you try to reason with them.
>>
>>79236633

That is liberalism in theory, not what we have in reality.

Liberalism in reality is a bunch of shitheads pushing certain ideas with no logical foundation because they feel good. So they refuse to criticize Islam and want more Islam in their liberal society while at the same time demonizing anyone sensible.

They also infected the education apparatus to create an environment that only pushes their specific ideas.

Among many other absolutely fucking stupid things.

there is not true pluralism of ideals in "liberalism", there is a very arranged gatekeeper that controls ideas, messages, and direction.
>>
>>79227425
The wars were not caused by nationalism, instead they were caused in order to achieve globalism and nationalists fought back.
>>
>>79237023
not nearly to the same degree, but nice cherry picking and avoidance of my other points, "fucker"

proportionate to the population of the world at the time, christianity did a comprable amount of bigotry based lunacies...the wheel turns round, nothing is new.

the only thing that IS scary about islam, that i will try to bridge our gap with, is that they claim to be the last will and testament, the final statement from god

that makes for a good sales pitch

but im hopeful that people, even if the worst were to happen and america would fall, humanist ideals would eventually resurge over religious fundamentalism once again, AS HAS BEEN THE CASE IN MOST EVERY THEOCRATIC REGIME
>>
>>79237305
low IQ shithead
>>
>>79237077
okay, i respect your cynicism here, truly

and id say that the people who are afraid to criticize islam are not true liberals, and i think youd agree.

and i hate what's happened to the college system, what with all professors being welfare apologists, affirmative action scum, and moral relativists.

but what would you say humans should strive for?
id rather strive for that ideal of liberalism, i think its still possible, if not in this election cycle, in future ones.

honestly, not a pointed question, what do you think a better society would be founded on?
>>
>>79237524
ad hominem attack from a pretentious cynic
>>
>>79237524
oh i get it!

you are a christfag arent you?
>>
>>79237524
please contest me with your unfailing logic, oh genius of pol

im looking to have a conversation here, not claiming to be infallible
>>
>>79227425
Oh another 1 post thread, great.
But really if you think asking patronizing questions like that is enough to convince anyone then you're a malicious retard. It's another facet of pretentious little shits to throw their basically rhetorical questions at people as if it's a smart argument. If you're just asking questions then it means you're clueless and without answers yourself. You're going to have to make actual statements if you want to respectably persuade someone.
>>
>>79227425
Keep in mind Socialism; radical Leftism killed more than 100000000 people--all in the name of Progress.
>>
>>79237526
First of all, you would need to completely unfuck your brain which I don't think is possible. The first step would be stop thinking in terms of ideologies and following certain ones.

These are just conceptual traps and take you further away from cold reality. Western politicians are playing a game with the world. Embarking on these complex international projects that are mentally rewarding for the shithead players who get to talk about uniting Europe project or how TTP will create some united bulwark against China.

There is a serious lack of intelligence and ability to detach ego from situations in the Western world.

The first thing is to try to understand the world more. This basically begins at accepting genetic determinism and letting go of this idea of a spiritual model for humans. Your behavior, emotional reactions, and other things are just chemical reactions to stimuli.

That is an important model the current world order refuses to accept when it comes to solving most world problems.

The second important problem is that they have no desire for efficiency or optimization in systems. Which leads to bloat, poor design, and increasing complexity.

2 years+, over budget every time infrastructure, etc.

Every western politician wants to fight for grand world ideals that they basically have no power over, but don't understand optimizing small details or applying simple computer science organization theory to problems could increase GDP growth by 2-3x.

It's simply a lack of IQ at the base root of all of these problems though. So basically the next world order that is of utmost probability for success is simply spending some billion dollars to genetically engineer all of these elite's children to be +10-30 IQ points.
>>
File: 1467135936527.jpg (57 KB, 584x960) Image search: [Google]
1467135936527.jpg
57 KB, 584x960
>>79237526

Liberalism works fine with culturally and ethnically homogeneous societies.

What we now call liberalism is just cultural Marxism meant to destroy the west by turning low IQ brown peoples and over-empathetic white women into useful tools against the middle class.
The resultant "equality" is that we're all equally slaves to a centralized power.

>what would you say humans should strive for?

Nationalism for all peoples.
>>
>>79227425
if it's different than what america was in the 50's and the 90's then i don't want it
>>
>>79227425
1st was caused by conflict of interests. UK and France wanted to keep the status quo and Germany and their pet Austro-Hungary wanted to break it. WW2 was about the same thing.

Leftards blaming nationalism are retarded. In WW2 Germany, Russia, USA, UK, France, Japan, Italy and every other coutnry taking part in it was nationalistic to keep the nation integrity and will to fight.

Despite leftards tries to brainwahs people, there is nothing wrong about nationalism. It's completely different from chauvinism.
>>
>>79237779
I could quote you endlessly since you have 35 (((posts))) here. But I won't.

Gas the kikes. Race war now.
>>
>>79238319
>stop thinking in terms of ideologies
id agree, but any government, by definition, has to be founded on SOME principles, and since you yourself champion genetic determinism, what principle best fits those neurons firing than liberalism? the philosophy that says, in abstract, hey you, you can do whatever you want. i mean anarchy would best fit your genetic determinism, but i dunno if no rules is the best rule

>as per western politicians and theirgames and international trade projects
i agree with you, i dont think those actions at all mean liberalism is worse than the communism of china nor theocratic powers in the middle east. news flash, any people in power are corrupt. hows that for genetic determinism and our tribal strivings for power?

>ego
id agree ego is too prioritized in the west, but i think indvidualism may be preferable than any other society, we just have to provide better moral lessons that dissuade people from championing only their ego. liberalism and ego love arent necessarily intertwined so long as we decide, as a whole, we are going to be more selfless people

>accepting genetic derminism and letting go of a spiritual model

okay here is where you lose me a bit, isnt their a genetic determinism towards the spiritual, towards ideals? arent we pattern seeking, gestalt making creatures by nature?

what you are supposing, and your preponderance for genetically engineered superiority and ridding humans of their spiritual element sounds identical to the worldmakers in Aldous Huxley's brave new world.

if thats where things are going, i dont wanna be here. I still believes their is something wholly strange and mystifying going on here, and im not sure humans wont just end like the dinosaurs

but to avoid that fate, we need that cheesey hope, we need to pass off traditions, stories, and the metaphorical "spirit" of humanity. this is a genetically determined phenomena, is it not? we are passing off tradition right now as we argue.
>>
File: soros in speedo.jpg (2 MB, 3687x2465) Image search: [Google]
soros in speedo.jpg
2 MB, 3687x2465
>>79227425
I'm not impressed with his bulge.
>>
>>79239704
>>
>>79239815
yes yes, falling prey to relying on the groupthink cliches of pol for superiority, without any substance

this seems the same failure of logic all those good goys that you hate so much are guilty of, you dissonant faggot.

im not arguing for modern america's form of liberalism as supreme, im saying any society needs, by definition, to be founded on principles

and this is an incredibly nationalistic statement, im saying that despite the ugly face of america today, im still incredibly proud to be an american, and proud of the ideals our country is founded on that champion the individual's rights.

what could be more nationalistic than that?

obviously ive made the mistake of arguing about abstractions, but i just went to the trouble of typing this all out to say that you are a lazy,illiterate, cunt who could pass for a goy.
>>
>>79227425
but that's retarded
>>
>>79241064
You're speaking pure nonsense, and spitting in the face of English grammar.

>>
>>79241197
nationalism does not equal racism, faggot.

good boy, criticizing grammar instead of the ideas behind the words.

a faggot, you most certainly are, nigger, : ' ;
>>
>>79241197
whats your sense of identity, baby?

hitmewithit
>>
>>79227425
you shouldn't be in America
>>
>>79227950
>american education
>>
>>79227425
> nationalism caused 2 world wars
Between those who ran the entire world. How was globalism working out for the colonies btw. But you might as well say everyone should surrender to whoever imposes themselves because the path of least resistance doesn't lead to confrontation.
>>
>>79241400
>>79241494
NEET. Mentally "sane" people are a fucking cancer that want to dance the globalist dance. You're inciting a fire that you don't want to clean up after.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 381x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 381x500
>>79228430
Whites + azns + white Hispanics. We can work with this.
>>
>>79243100
>>
>>79227425
Have you ever reflected and maybe thought, "What if I'm wrong about my actions?"

What if /pol/ is right, soros? What if nationalism will actually be what's good for humanity? Keep in mind that globalism caused untold genocides and all the wars and poverty and social mores in the past century.
>>
>>79227425
repeat a lie 100 times and it becomes truth ?!
>>
>>79227425
globalism is only good for the elite who are rich enough that they aren't bound to any nation at all. These people hate and fear nationalism because it's the antithesis to what they are. Liberals are fucking brain dead stupid and follow like lemmings.
>>
File: hitler_british_unity.jpg (951 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hitler_british_unity.jpg
951 KB, 1920x1080
>>79227425
Have you ever reflected and maybe thought,
>"What if /pol/acks have been asking these kinds of questions for longer and more often than I have?"
Of course not, because Leftists/Liberals/Progressives are pathologically arrogant narcisstic personality types.
Well, technically, anti-nationalist Liberals and internationalist Leftists caused the last two wars. The most nationalistic of the participants famously sued for peace on average 5 times more often. Your concerns are invalid, but you lack the introspection to see beyond your assumptive framework.
>>
File: sirte.jpg (175 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
sirte.jpg
175 KB, 1024x768
>>79227425

>implying globalism's hands are clean
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.