[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are progressives hell-bent on forcing us into saying that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 15
File: two.jpg (23 KB, 252x300) Image search: [Google]
two.jpg
23 KB, 252x300
Why are progressives hell-bent on forcing us into saying that gender is merely a social construct?
>>
>>79223608
It allows more freedom for their degeneracy.
>>
>>79223608
there are 3 genders

male
female
t. alberto barbosa
>>
>>79223608

Because if they succeed in making you swallow that pill, they can say that masculinity is a choice and order you to not make that choice.
>>
File: dugin3.jpg (31 KB, 298x413) Image search: [Google]
dugin3.jpg
31 KB, 298x413
>>79223608

The idea behind liberalism was to “liberate” the individual from everything that was external to him (faith, tradition, authority). Out of this springs the rest: when you get rid of the transcendent, you end up with a world that is entirely rational and material. Happiness then becomes a question of material increase. This leads to productivism and economism, which, when the individual is paramount, demands capitalism. When you get rid of the transcendent, you also eliminate hierarchy: all men become equal. If all men are equal, then what applies to one must apply to all, which means universalism. Similarly, if all men are equal, then all deserve an equal slice of the pie, so full democracy, with universal suffrage, becomes the ideal form of government.
>>
why are cuckservatives so hell bent on making men who have undergone cosmetic/organ surgery to become for all intents and purposes a women go to the bathroom in the mens room???

>bb-bbut they are gonna rape my fatass wiiife!!
>>
>>79223608
OPs pic is so fucking accurate. my god. this is whats happening.
>>
>>79223792

This. This.... FUCKING THIS.

It's a pathology for them to hate masculinity, as it actively spits on their derangement and is the only thing that can truly oppose them on a cultural level. The bullshit gender construct is just a rationalization to get to this.
>>
>>79224007
>this post
>this flag
Wow...just wow.
>>
>>79224007
That would only work with high IQ peoples.
Blacks would never get over the material increase.
Such an idea may never be realized when our billions of people are mostly hairless apes.
>>
>>79224007
>you end up with a world that is entirely rational and material.

but the 50 genders thing isn't rational

>When you get rid of the transcendent, you also eliminate hierarchy: all men become equal.

but we aren't equal... some people fucking suck
>>
File: image.jpg (221 KB, 1242x818) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221 KB, 1242x818
Destruction of the traditional family unit
>>
Gender is a social construct but it's clearly based upon the factual biological differences between the sexes (traditionally men are cast as providers due to physical strength and women as caretakers due to maternal instincts). I guess many feel that this pigeonholes someones personality before their even born and the fact that it's "systemic" makes it contribute to the patriarchy or some shit like that.
>>
File: meat_popsicle_checking_in_.gif (464 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
meat_popsicle_checking_in_.gif
464 KB, 500x211
>>79223608
>there are only two genders
>>
>>79223608

Most people reject the SJW/PC bullshit. Including most Democratic voters. We need to just keep hard-triggering the SJW/PC/radical left to keep them freaking out, so people see what they are really about. Otherwise they are free to scheme and manipulate and propagandize. KEEP TRIGGERING THEM.
>>
>>79224058
>cosmetic/organ surgery to become for all intents and purposes a women

How are they a woman? Surgery only gives them a hole that resembles a vagina that would close itself up if it isn't filled with something.

Every cell in their body is encoded to produce a male human
>>
>>79224007
This is the most retarded horse shit I've ever heard. Humanistic capitalism and utopian democracy are incompatible. Either rich oligarchs use their wealth to control the dissemination of information and manipulate votes, or the masses begin infringing on the property rights of the wealthy to prevent this. There will be collateral class damage across the board, which requires super powerful politicians to mediate "fairness" based off materialistic, non-"transcendant" standards. Every pure democracy is doomed to fail just like every hypothetical undergrad liberal utopia could never exist. Christian faith and largely unfettered capitalism with a representative republic has allowed the creation of more wealth and success for the broadest number of people ever. Stop trying to tinker with it to jerk off your ego.
>>
>>79224353

Dugin is pro-Trump, pro-American identity, pro-American nationalism, when he says he is against the US he is referring to the globalist elites that control it.
>>
>>79224706
I summon MILO
>>
File: god.jpg (196 KB, 858x952) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
196 KB, 858x952
>>79224007
Leftism is a direct result of atheism.

See, atheist liberals have lost sight of the fact that we are all equal in the eyes of god. We are all cut from the same cloth, and god loves us all equally. On earth, he has ordained a different purpose for each of us, and separated us into groups with complementary qualities: one group is more intelligent, one group is more caring, one group is more athletic, one group is more studious, one group is more creative, one group is more courageous, one group is more devout, etc. We should respect one another, while being proud of what makes us unique.

But atheist liberals do not understand that we are *fundamentally equal*. Or worse, they get it into their head that god wants us all to be equal on Earth. So they strive to erase everyone differences and "level the playing field." Honestly, it's not hard to empathize with this impulse if you consider that these people have no faith in a high power or plan; no faith in any form of afterlife; no guiding philosophy except nihilism. Theirs is a pitiable view of life, because it does not allow for contrast, and thus precludes the possibility of drama. Without poverty, there are no more "rags to riches" stories. Without disadvantage, there are no more underdogs. Without hatred, love loses its meaning. Unknowingly, they seek a sterile world.
(Of course, they are part of god's plan just as much as we are. It will be fun to see who prevails.)
>>
>>79224749
You misunderstood me, I'm surprised there's smart people there too.
>>
>>79223608
You either have a dick or a cunt no in between anyone who thinks and says thier is are retarded and shouldn't be trusted to walk a dog
>>
>>79223608
No idea. I also hate when they bring up intersex or people with messed up chromosomes when they're XX or XY. It's almost like any type of exception to the rule is justification for them to be special snowflakes.
>>
>>79224527
Gender is *not* a social construct, roles in society and behaviors associated with gender are, but those have always been in flux, however gender is gender. A make dog, a female baboon a male mouse is not a social construct.
>>
>>79224007

How is validating mental illness and denying facts like chromosomes rational thinking?
>>
>>79224708
You can put a saddle on a dog wont make it a horse
>>
>>79223608
Because it means more oppressed victims to vote Democrat
>>
Because people seek out unique labels and identities to assert themselves against the crowd because they haven't actually accomplished anything of note with their pathetic lives.

Gender identity is basically the new emo or goth, except with genital mutilation and triggering.
>>
File: feminism-question.jpg (371 KB, 1600x1952) Image search: [Google]
feminism-question.jpg
371 KB, 1600x1952
>>79223608
>>
>>79224816

He triggers feminists, seems to avoid the trans basket of mental illnesses.
>>
>>79223608
If they can convince you to accept one lie that you know is a lie, it is trivial to make you accept others.
Literally ignorance is strength, war is peace tier
>>
File: sosexy.jpg (18 KB, 400x373) Image search: [Google]
sosexy.jpg
18 KB, 400x373
>>79225005

Is this a hermaphrodite or a woman with a gigantic clit?
>>
>>79223608

you know what is fucked up?

I am trans and I don't even give a fuck what you believe.

Just think of me as an ugly dude in a skirt. Make fun of me at home, with your kids even.

Just don't yell shit out or your car window at me anymore.

Deal?

Cool.
>>
>>79224527
You hit it on the nose. Gender is a good word because it describes characteristics that sex does not - although I'll happily eat my words if someone finds a pink gene tied to the X chromosome.
>>
File: 1450805237247.jpg (25 KB, 291x256) Image search: [Google]
1450805237247.jpg
25 KB, 291x256
>>79223608
Thy can cry about gender all they want. But they can never change the two sexes. This is why we need to teach biology more in schools.
>>
File: 1454720769204.png (724 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454720769204.png
724 KB, 1920x1080
There are several genders actually Male,Female, Klinefelter, Turner,etc.
>I identify as a mentally retarded man with gino, small dick and tard ears
>>
>>79225533
Dont even want to know m8 keep your fao material to yourself
>>
>>79224903

Im athiest and im fascist
>>
>>79223608
desu in societies where fags hold a lot more social clout like in Muslim countries and Ancient Greek society, there are more than the two genders. The gender of male divides into dominant males and submissive males. Arguably, it is the same in Modern western societies. Just consider all the faggy men that exist among us. Nu-males are treated differently than your average man. Gender is just a metric of sexual submissiveness in social interactions.
>>
>>79225370
but liberals already scream stop oppressing me when you talk shit on what they identify as so the argument does nothing.
>>
>>79224903
>Of course, they are part of god's plan just as much as we are. It will be fun to see who prevails
playing the game of "white must win" white and black arise mutually, that is how it is eternal, nobody will ever win because God is the best player, God is the highest of the high, he does not believe in a power greater than himeslf because God is an atheist
>>
File: 1466954453219.jpg (85 KB, 750x587) Image search: [Google]
1466954453219.jpg
85 KB, 750x587
>>79225574
Gr8 b8
>>
>>79225574
>de reddit spacing
>>
>>79223608
Destruction of traditional family for easing social engineering. Thanks to the libertards and broken-leg stoics who say "it doesn't affect me, so fuck it", they are conquering it.
>>
>>79224432
Fucking saved
>>
>>79225574

You're not "trans" you're a mentally ill man with XY chromosomes. Your middle fingers extend past your ring fingers, and your ring fingers extend past your index fingers. You are male, and you enjoy it when people yell shit out of the car window at you, because it makes you feel like a victim, oppressed, special snowflake, giving you the attention and drama you crave.
>>
File: 14798536229361574668.jpg (458 KB, 646x900) Image search: [Google]
14798536229361574668.jpg
458 KB, 646x900
>>79223608
jews trying to test how far their mind control can go.
>>
File: 1466866100865.jpg (60 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1466866100865.jpg
60 KB, 800x600
>>79225637
Exactly. I've never understood why the whole transgender thing has gained such weight of late. If we could make synthetic bodies, then sure, go crazy. But really, we're only at the start of all these posthuman developments and these idiots are willing to destroy a body trying to fix issues that are at most 5 or so years away from being solved. No sense
>>
>be a progressive that went to a liberal arts college
>have six figure debt
>still make less than a mechanic and need a reason to feel as though your on a higher caste level
>>
>>79226154
You gotta crack some desperate tranny eggs to make fully customizable synthetic body omelettes.
>>
File: DSCN4553.jpg (153 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
DSCN4553.jpg
153 KB, 800x600
>>79225574
Gender is exclusively how society treats you. Unless you pass for a female, you're not a "woman"

It's all pretty straight forward. Trans people are seeking validation from society. A sick fetish for either the opposite gender's formed out of the same concept that the general populace shares of femininity or masculinity. To demand people accept the trans is to reject all of society, so why is anyone ever surprised when it falls flat?
>>
>>79226154
>If we could make synthetic bodies, then sure, go crazy
I might do that because thats my fetish.

At that point we probably have spaceships anyway so who cares
>>
>>79225533
actually a male is just a woman with a giant clit and hanging overies
>>
>>79223608
Because Buzzfeed is hip and cool and Buzzfeed is saying so. There are only 2 genders, everything else is fantasy to make people feel good.
>>
>>79223608

Because weak willed omegas think they've found a hack to get them out of having to work for a living.
>>
>>79226700

A female has XX chromosomes though, a male has XY.
>>
>>79224058

Trannies deserve to be hunted down and killed like animals.
>>
File: there are TWO genders.jpg (19 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
there are TWO genders.jpg
19 KB, 720x480
>>79223608
now that they've got us to accept minorities, women and gays, what's left?

god forbid that Liberals run out of things to whine about

>tfw I started a meme
>>
>>79223608

Progressives obviously have a large incentive to condition people to believe obvious lies.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.