[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did this guy do wrong? Don't mention the arms export,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
What did this guy do wrong?

Don't mention the arms export, that was decades prior to the 'liberation' thus there was no immediate recourse.

Also there were numerous alternatives to stopping the gold dinar. They didn't have to destroy the whole fucking nation in the process.
>>
File: obama wut.png (246 KB, 374x410) Image search: [Google]
obama wut.png
246 KB, 374x410
i don't know but OBONGO did the same gesture. Is he mocking him?
>>
File: 1465834128440.jpg (13 KB, 171x290) Image search: [Google]
1465834128440.jpg
13 KB, 171x290
>>79223651
>>
>>79223416
Didn't you know? Democrats make republicans look like nuns as far as corruption goes, guarantee Clinton got herself a huge payout from authorizing this.
>>
He was making Libya a modern country
>>
I miss that man. Obama and Clinton murdered him.
>>
>>79223416
He was one of the good ones, all things considered. Our Kike government are total evil faggots.
>>
>>79223416
He wanted to make his own currency backed by his own gold to get away from the world banks or something and the banks told their puppets Hillary and Obama to take him out.

Or something

Isnt there a video?
>>
Lockerbee

>1 post by this id

I should've known
>>
>>79223416

The only thing he did wrong was not asking for Putin's help.
>>
File: fr_20151127_027588[1].jpg (497 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
fr_20151127_027588[1].jpg
497 KB, 2000x1500
Do you think the US government commissioned this
>>
>>79223416
Rape torture chambers. I wish I was being sarcastic.
>>
>>79223416
He wanted to sell his oil for gold instead of US dollars... Oil for gold means the U.S. Dollar is worthless and America Has no reason to keep printing US dollars so America killed him. Same thing they did with Saddam Hussein. Same thing they are trying to do wit Assad.
>>
>>79227522

> rape torture chambers

So, Guantanamo?

By the way, I legitimately hope you realize just how fucking stupid you sound running into a discussion about Qaddafi with your ultimate buzzword explanation of why he was toppled.
>>
>>79227397
Is the old man supposed to be shitting on the dead soldier face? But he has his pants up?

Political art is so confusing...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.