[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone actually going to this shit? Many of my family and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 2016_Summer_Olympics_logo.svg.png (127 KB, 812x1024) Image search: [Google]
2016_Summer_Olympics_logo.svg.png
127 KB, 812x1024
Is anyone actually going to this shit? Many of my family and friends normally go to the Olympics but virtually none are going now. With Zika and Brazil just being a general shitshow, no one wants to go. It's a shame since I went to the last two. Brazilians need to get their shit together.
>>
>>79222469
was gonna go, got the vacation and all but I'm gonna go to hungary instead to support a based country.
>>
>>79222469
>>79222709
don't come
really,don't
>>
>>79222469
i heard they barely even sold any tickets relative to what the games usually do
>>
>>79222469
I actually know a guy who qualified for the Olympics. Nice kid, I hope he makes it back alive and uninfected.
>>
I don't know how this garbage can convinced the committee to host the Olympics here, the fact that it isn't held in a 1st world country is disrespectful to the athletes
>>
>>79222898
tell him to buy a eletric mosquito catcher(raquete elétrica),might help him
>>
>>79222469

Zika is a meme disease, there has been literal months people stopped talking about it here in Brazil.

That said, much of the infrastructure that was supposed to be finalized 6 months is yet to be delivered.

Also, I'm honestly expecting at least one terrorist attack (by crazy muslims, not drug cartel related) to happen during it.
>>
The fact that people who poorly assess risk are the most likely to attend these games will only increase the rate at which shit goes down.

They're going to be a complete disaster.
>>
>>79223425
yea its just like ebola 2.0.
>>
>>79222779
Not planning on it. No one is.
>>
>>79222469
These Olympics will be canceled when WWIII breaks out.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.