[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say China invaded Taiwan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 130129006.jpg (113 KB, 1280x685) Image search: [Google]
130129006.jpg
113 KB, 1280x685
Would you be for or against American intervention?
>>
>>79222359
Why would you be against it?
>>
>>79222359
>>79222498
imply American can go against it

if they could they would have an embassy,and see it as a country.
>>
>>79222359

I'd be for it, and almost every western power would be behind the USA intervening.
>>
Against

Why should white Americans die for Asians? There are already several billion of them compared to less than a billion whites.
>>
>>79222788
If China had the sort of power to go against us. It would of done it by now. The only reason why we are over there is to stop China and NK from invading other places.
>>
America will never go to war with China over Taiwan. Definitely for Japan, and maybe for Korea. Anyone who says otherwise is a dumbass
>>
>>79225521
ha
>>
>>79222359

For.

To not intervene would be to lose influence in the entire region and lose allies as they go nuclear.

Plus, Taiwan is the morally superior country.

China is shit corrupt commies.
>>
If China invade, we're doom for sure.

Our government is funding Hillary Clinton and got outbid by the Chinks, so if Hillary survives the FBI and tumor, she will most likely join the invasion as well.

Our current president is for the most part anti Chinese and has been adding more and more pro-Japan talk / activities despite all the threats from Dogland.
>>
>>79227662

Why you guys never built nukes is beyond me.

I'd have dumped the entire budget into a fleet of boomers scattered around the SCS and Pacific, quietly waiting on the sea floor to launch mirvs against the mainland.

MAD works.
>>
No.

Although I would side with the Taiwanese who I see as the legitimate Chinese government. Its just why dies the world always look to the US to sort out their own shitty conflicts.

Help me America, I've tried nothing and I'm all iutof ideas!
>>
File: 194yqraixj1mbjpg.jpg (49 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
194yqraixj1mbjpg.jpg
49 KB, 800x450
>>79227878
Because Taiwan is ostracized by the global community, most of our talk to join I think NATO was vetoed by the Chinese and America themselves came out against Taiwan, even a basic demonstration of our special forces resulted in backlash from the West.

I wish we could build ships, but I don't even know where our naval ships comes from.
>>
>>79228621
it's sad when a country is politically unimportant, but at least your strategic importance means the only scenario where taiwan falls is when america abandons her pacific allies
>>
>>79228621

Yeah, should have allied with the Jews.

They would have sold you the nukes.

Thinking the United States would always protect you was folly.

My advice: get nukes and work out a deal with Singapore for subs.
>>
>>79230349
>>79230160

Thanks, land of freedom and weed.

Politically, our country was never really on a good term with the West, we were on the Axis side during WW2, we bought german equipment that Hitler, funnily enough, also sold to the mainland.

Our relationship only improved on the surface because of communism during Mao's time and our location as a naval base. I don't think I've ever seen any body in Taiwan actually even considering US as an ally anymore after around the 2000 when the global community unanimously dismissed Taiwan as an independent nation.

We're pushing for a huge Japan / Taiwan alliance, but we don't want nukes because the fallout might hit US / Japan.
>>
>>79222359
I'm sort of indifferent to it to be honest family
>>
>>79222359
>if there's a way to trigger WWIII would you support it ?
>>
Obviously, develop nukes, and nuke China first to assert dominance.

All you need to do is blow up their major dams and two coastal cities, and they're cuck'd.

Do you guys even play RTS? FFS
>>
File: 1267813963904.png (264 KB, 2560x2560) Image search: [Google]
1267813963904.png
264 KB, 2560x2560
>>79232205

Hmmm... is there something you want to tell us, Dominica?

Admit it. You have nukes don't you?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.