[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aids in Islam?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: aids.png (41 KB, 1357x628) Image search: [Google]
aids.png
41 KB, 1357x628
Why are rates of people with HIV/AIDS so low in Islamic countries? Is it because they kill gays?

Even the extra shitty ones like Somalia have low rates. Why?

Also don't know how much of this is true but:

>As the majority of people infected with HIV are unaware of their status, it is reasonable to expect that there may be significant cases of under-reporting and inaccuracies in certain listed statistics. Estimates may vary wildly between source or between years as old information is discarded and new information is acquired.
>>
It's because they kill gays AND fuck prepubescent children.
>>
>>79219174
>Is it because they kill gays?

pretty much this
>>
Most likely gross under reporting of HIV cases as there's likely little to no testing whatsoever.

Plus, remember how HIV works. You can be asymptomatic years or decades before it progresses into AIDS.

And once it does rear its head the cause of death often masks itself as another illness given that it's usually the combination of ravaged immune system and otherwise minor bug that finishes off its victims.

If the healthcare support was there to test for it I imagine many deaths attributed to local illnesses would show to have been furthered along by undiagnosed HIV/AIDS.
>>
>>79220161
This, Islamic medicine is pretty much nonexistent, the Chinese have their hocus pocus snake oil medicine, but the Arabs just pretty much die.
>>
Gays and sexual degenerates are the only reason AIDs exists. So yes.
>>
>>79219174
>>79219361
>>79219414

No, no, and no.

It's because they don't accurately measure anything. African countries allow westerners to do research, but not in the Middle East

They have a ton of AIDS and a ton of health issues, but they do not track this info.
>>
>>79219174
In Qatar we deport/block entry to anyone with HIV. Even tourists.
>>
>>79222125
rare
>>
>>79221224
this is what i think happens

>>79222125
you faggots and saudis are kikes
>>
>>79219174

>look at this map I made
>no sources
>kuffir btfo
>>
>>79222336
Hey man what's your fucking problem?

I have a US passport, I pay more in US taxes than you ever will and I've operated alongside the US Military.

What do you do, fattie?
>>
>>79222541
shitpost on the internet
>>
>>79219174
Goats can't spread HIV
>>
>>79222541
#rekt
>>
>>79222541
>fattie
>Same obesity rate as US
>Flag is a chocolate bar
>>
you do realise 60% of africa is muslim? there is massive amount of aids in islam you stupid faggot
>>
>>79219174
fewer gays
few black people
not that connected with the rest of the degenerate world

People saying underreported are clueless retard who came up with that opinion with no fact to back it up
>>
File: 1465191102616.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
1465191102616.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
>>79219174

looking at this pic I remember talking with a Bangladeshi doctor about that country of 170 million people having just 11000 AIDS patients despite it's neighbours India/Burma/Thailand having extremly high number of patients, and this country is poor and under developed (no they do not have Sharia or kill gays)...so what gives?
>>
>>79223475
?
>>
>>79219174
Look at how far niggers have dropped the U.S. down.
>>
File: muslim_map.gif (30 KB, 525x287) Image search: [Google]
muslim_map.gif
30 KB, 525x287
>>79223631
>>
>>79223475

Look at the diff between Sahara and Sub Saharan infection rates dummy...sub sahara is mostly Christian.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.