[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bomber thoughts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 23
File: rush-hour (1).jpg (84 KB, 500x325) Image search: [Google]
rush-hour (1).jpg
84 KB, 500x325
Why don't terrorists detonate at amusement park entrances like even if they got caught they could still take out a lot of people. Same thing rush hour. /pol/'s opinion?
>>
>>79215889
Have you ever actually been to an airport? Shit is dense as fuck with people.
>>
>>79215889
>79215889
An airport has a chance of taking out someone of importance. Amusement park, not so much.
>>
>>79215889
That floriday guy went to disney world to scout. He picked the gay bar...Could have been different.
>>
Less people die if it is too dense as the closest people take the brunt of the explosion. With more space shrapnel can spread and do more damage.
>>
>>79215889
because amusement parks don't shake the economy that much as an international airport.

one stupid attack even it is a failure will shake it up and delay tons of flights.
>>
There's very few of these terry wrists youbspeak of. Also they are idiots and easily caught.

Paris, Orlando, Istanbul, Brussels etc would happen every day if they actually got their shit together. For instance there's a massive target in France atm with their soccer championship with multiple easy targets. Nothings happened despite us all freaking out. And why? Coz they can't organise themselves.

Yeah sure we'll see a few more rumbles here and there. But at the moment they are a spent weak force. Doesn't mean in a years time they can't regroup and do massive shit. But don't expect anything spectacular for now.
>>
because our fears don't align with their objectives. it's not necessarily about body count for them. it's about disrupting the economy.
>>
>>79216066
What's funny is that one day I said to my parents that the TSA is clearly absurd because anybody could walk in to an airport and blow it up even before being screened.

My mom freaked the fuck out and told me thank god I'm not a terrrorist. Yeah, no shit mom. Anybody with three or four braincells could figure that one out.

Fast forward 10 years and NPR is holding serious debates among serious academics and policy wonks about the possibility that somebody could blow up and airport without going through TSA screening and whether or not to extend the security perimeter. Faggot cock-sucking traitor shitheads, the lot of them.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 802x528) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 802x528
>>79215889
I've always wondered the same.

For example, Oxford Street during Christmas time would seem like a really easy target, or Time's Square at new year's eve.

Does an attack on an airport do that much damage, in an economic sense?
>>
They watch the news. They know that if they have a "spectacular" every few months they get loads of idiots sticking up for them and their religion. Increase the frequency and they would find it harder and harder to commit attacks.

Right now they're at a level they like. No one is really doing anything to them, they're still able to expand their Islamic State and your average leftist in a country they've attacked still thinks someone other than them is to blame. The Paris attacks every week would turn opinion against them and effectively destroy them, because that's only when western governments will act.

They've largely avoided large scale attacks in the USA because it ended up with far, far many more of them being killed than it did Americans.
>>
>>79215889
Sand niggers are morons.

I think the scariest thought for the elite is intelligent white terrorists.

Can you imagine what a few Breivik or McVeigh types in collusion could do?

There are so many holes in every system and every country, if someone were so inclined and intelligent enough to spot them, they could wreak levels of havoc never seen before.
>>
File: 1466465057715.jpg (97 KB, 1360x924) Image search: [Google]
1466465057715.jpg
97 KB, 1360x924
>>79216066
but they got nuffin on a NYC train station or a 6 flags. they must know that attacking airports increases annoying "security" measures
>>
>>79216619
this.

An airport closed can destroy the economy of the city.
>>
>>79218402
The FBI tried to get one of them to blow up WTC with a truck bomb in 1993.

Sand nigger parked the truck in the wrong place.
>>
>>79218572
Don't know if you've been to a six flags lately, but they have plenty of "enhanced" security measures. Gotta train dem chillens to be prisoners, you know.
>>
>>79218331
>they are enemies of the usa
>america kills a lot of them if they dare to attack
>all this bluepill shit
>in 2016

this board is a sad impression of what it once was
>>
>>79217928
Because those don't necessarily make sense as targets. Attacking notable places has only really happened on 9/11.

It's far more likely the next attack in a western country will be in the third or so largest city (or 10th or so, in the case of the USA) because it will be less prepared, less notable and the occupants will not be as protective as Muslims as they would be in a capital. Less chance of them killing Muslims, too.

London, for example, has an SAS Squadron, a battalion of Infantry, a large police force with a decent enough SWAT team and two intelligence agencies headquartered there. Why risk trying to kill a hundred, two hundred people there when you can kill them a lot easier in Edinburgh, or Manchester, for example?
>>
File: 1466053433372.jpg (142 KB, 422x422) Image search: [Google]
1466053433372.jpg
142 KB, 422x422
This thread... I think you should keep these "how to maximize kills" thoughts to yourself. It's a little degenerate, and the Patriot act is still in effect.

Hello FBI overlords, what's good niggas?
>>
>>79218784
moybe ur right. and perhaps attacking gun free gay bars will become the norm
>>
>>79218795
It's not that they "kill a lot of them" it just usually ends up with their organisation losing all that it had. Al Qaeda have nowhere near as much clout as they once did.

Killing a few dozen people in the train station is easy, and within a week it's forgotten. The jihad is complete etc etc and they go on untouched. If it was a daily occurrence they'd be dead in the water and they know it.
>>
>>79215889
>bombing the hand that feeds you
>2016
>>
>>79215889

if you wanna deal damage, make a nailbomb and go in rushhour in the tube. alternatively, on weekends in the city's shopping streets.
>>
>>79216179
Anyone that is of any importance on a global scale will be in a private jet
>>
>>79218929
>american mentality at its finest
if WE can figure it out THEY can too. talking about it its not gonna give them ideas they don't already have, but might raise awareness about issues that should be resolved by the authorities, like pre TSA checks etc
>>
>>79219159
The gay bar is a fabulous choice because the argument that they should be armed kind of falls apart when you consider that they're all messed up on drugs and alcohol and humping one another in every dark corner available.

Checkmate gunfags.
>>
>>79218795
But the bong is right
USA lost 2,996 on 911, sand niggers lost 160,000 + since then.

And with the rise of the right in Europe they will become more reluctant to fuel the rise.

They are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

They desperately want to wage Jihad but to be able to continue doing so, they need leftists in power who lick their assholes.
>>
>>79219465
You mean on the other side of the airport where you don't have to go through the TSA?
>>
>>79215889
if I was a terrorist I would use drones as bombers

paint everything black, fly them when it's dark, drop a bomb in a crowded area, immediately move out

when you do it right the people wont even realize what hit them and you can do it repeatedly without being caught. you will efficiently and effectively terrorize the people. just imagine bombing people going to work early during darker months when everything is crowded, there you have your economic damage
>>
>>79215889

I've been saying it forever: rush hour traffic

It's literally a gridlock that you can escape from that happens twice a day in cities across America

If some dude hopped out his hoopty with an AK and just started blasting people in their cars - it'd be chaos

Where the fuck would you have to run? Jump off the freeway?
>>
>>79215889
Why don't terrorist detonate anything at all?
>>
>>79215889
I dont know why dont dont hit busy bars. That is what the IRA did and it worked very well. Didnt require suicide either.
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 1200x675
>olympics coming up
>daesh saving best stunt for last
>it's a recreation of this
>>
Theres a comedy called Four Lions about 4 muslims in london wanting to blow up the London Marathon. They fucked it up in the film, but it made me wonder why none have done that.
>>
Actually if you're dumb enough to blow yourself up for a worthless cause, you're probably not going to think of things logically.
>>
>>79217070
>they're the JV team
>ISIS is contained
>>
>>79220055
Because they're planners and despite all the beardy bullshit, the ones clever enough to make sure they don't do the suicide bit themselves know how to sort these things out.

They're interested in the long game and they know that if they provoke a western state it's game over. They want to whittle away, slowly but surely. They've got all the time in the world.
>>
>>79215889
That is actually a huge fear of mine

>be stuck in traffic
>all of a sudden, van 15 cars away explodes
>explosion causes all near vehicles to explode
>nothing but screaming children
>bodies laying about
>women holding pieces of their lifeless children
>men so broken that they can't even mutter a sound
>so many lives lost in such a short time
>>
>>79219692
hmmm I wonder how you could bomb the rush hour traffic without being caught

outside a city there could be good hiding spots for some kind of rover with a bomb mounted, at an opportune time drive it on the street and boom

the most difficult part would be to get components in a way noone could trace it back to you
>>
>>79220230
Planners and executors are different people. What? Do you think, Royal Marines are smart kek?
>>
they.
are.
sandniggers.
Breivik has the highscore because he planned and was a capable person. I'm not saying what he did what right or wrong but they are less successful because they are too stupid to strategise on any meaningful level.
>>
>>79220357
>explosion causes all near vehicles to explode
This doesn't work that way.
>>
>>79215889
I don't understand why they don't target the power lines like the Ukrainian nazis do....
>>
>>79220345

Meh I suppose. (((9/11))) probably taught them a lesson
>>
>>79219470

I guess you're right, it still seems a little shitty and who are you trying to make aware?

Bomb pigs at airport entrances?
>>
>>79215889
Are scared or something? Don't be a pussy.
>>
>>79220769
interesting target. you could also target railways which are very common in europe. make train full of morning commuters derail and tens of thousands more will be late to work
>>
>>79215889
>rush hour
that would need to be one huge fucking bomb desu
>>
>>79216179
I work in an amusement park you dick
>>
>>79216449
Good point
>>
I'm not sure getting away with building an effective bomb is all that easy, especially in the US and UK.

You need a people like the Irish, who don't have phones or electricity so can't be effectively monitored.
>>
File: 1446189492808.jpg (70 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446189492808.jpg
70 KB, 1920x1080
>>79218929
>There are so many holes in every system and every country, if someone were so inclined and intelligent enough to spot them, they could wreak levels of havoc never.

I remember having the conversation with friends during leave(mandatory service) and came up pretty tight scenario that left friends confuded.
Then back in base we happened on the conversation again and a MSG participated, after I shared the above scenario again I got told I had nasty imagination and I should never share with anyone else again, cause it's near impossible to stop.

There is no way I'm the only one who ever thought of that. I'm just not THAT smart.
God bless that sandniggers are dumb as shit though.
>>
>>79218572
Depends on the airport. Newer ones and those that have been re-modeled since the TSA came into being are setup for containment. Older airports where they have just had to cram the TSA stuff in are pretty bad. MSP comes to mind. During busy times, there can easily be 400 people crowded at the security zone processing area.
>>
>>79219992
The CIA needs to figure out who paid them to grab Dr. Pavel. Like right now.
>>
>>79219563
>what is security guard?
>>
>>79219637
You mean on the other side of the airport with security gates, armed guards, and 20ft fences?

Also people of importance don't make their flight plans public
>>
>>79221698
The guy that did nothing, as far as we know?
>>
>>79217879
fun fact: I'm a pilot and we don't get screened.... you can ask yourself questions about how someone could do major damage with that information in your head.
>>
>>79217879
Meanwhile based Poo-in-Loo land has had xrays, bag screens, and armed soldiers with machinegun emplacements at the doors of their airports since the 1970s

Amerifags BTFO
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (343 KB, 1144x858) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
343 KB, 1144x858
>>79219683
>if I was a terrorist I would use drones as bombers
>paint everything black, fly them when it's dark, drop a bomb in a crowded area, immediately move out
This 100%
Building a model plane in the 50-100kg class is not that difficult. Also today it is easy to use GPS waypoints so they don't even have to actively fly it and can be tens of miles away. For the mission critical part they switch to FPV operated via 3G/4G phone network operated onboard camera and fly the plane straight into their target.
Such a plane could probably deliver a 10-20kg detonator.

But even if they go low tech: A plane like in the picture could still deliver 2kg payload. With this they would just use a regular FPV camerawith direct radio control. They can still be one or two miles away which is more than enugh.
A big benefit is definitely that they don't have to blow up themselves.
>>
>>79215889
It doesn't matter how many people,there are because the shockwave form a bomb will be absorbed by the people nearest to the bomb so the others further away will be safer.

I've always wondered why they don't go for bombing infrastructure, like oil/gas pipelines, generators in cities, subway tunnels. That would cause more panic and disrupt daily lives much more than a few dozen of dead people.
>>
If I was a terrorist I'd use a shaped-charge to cut one or a couple of those really fat fiberoptic lines that connect cities or countries together.
>>
>>79221921
I didn't know that. Other than in South Korea, all the foreign airports I've been to have been pretty casual affairs except for the terminals serving flights to the US.
>>
>>79221331
>I'm not sure getting away with building an effective bomb is all that easy, especially in the US and UK.
look how incompetent they are right now

paris, brussels, orlando, gaybar, all of them could have very easily been prevented if the people in charge had any competence at all

I doubt they would ever find out about you building bombs at home as long as you are not a suspicious person
>>
>>79222061
>they don't have to blow up themselves.
but that's half the fun
>>
>>79215889
Please keep this sort of thing to yourself, except in informing decisions regarding your own safety.
>>
>>79222061
Time to ban RC aircrafts and tannerite.
>>
The terrorists that we have today actively believe in blowing themselves up, it's pretty safe to assume that they aren't exactly the smartest of people.

Guys, you should probably stop talking about this stuff because:
1. If there are any kebabs watching then they might get ideas
2. I would be surprised if local security services aren't watching this thread.

Hello our NSA/GCHQ overlords, btw any job opportunities going?
>>
>>79215889
Rush hour is a real winner since it could be done with an IED / EFP remotely. In western cities that are highly freeway dependent (LA, DFW, PHX) one guy could severely impact commerce wth very little effort. Wouldn't even need to kill anyone - maybe even more noteworthy that they didn't - just the threat of he other shoe about to drop will keep workers home.
>>
>>79222426
World had much more fun 15 years ago. You are boring. 4chan sucks now.
>>
an easy attack that they could do for less than 100$
get a soda can get electrical contact cleaner get some lithium battery's make switch on timer
fill can with battery's contact cleaner and wires coming off the switch to make an arc
the arc makes uv radiation which turns the contact cleaner to phosphine gas which just one little whiff of the gas will kill you
>>
>>79222076
I believe there is an Islamic prioritization for murder over damage. Remember that Arabs, before and after Muhammad, were pirates on and off the water, they were ghazzi or "raiders." Consider the speech in Lawrence of Arabia where Anthony Quinn explains that what limits and civilizes war is having a specific plunder target: you stop killing once you've taken what you want. So what you would be damaging is what you want to win, what Allah has promised you as a partial reward. Meanwhile, specifically murdering infidels who have had the chance to convert but chose not to is an obligation on its own, something you are bound to do anyway. So a Muslim will always choose murder over infrastructural disruption because of Islam.
>>
>>79222806
also pls dont come again fbi im not actually a terrorist you already came to my house once
>>
>>79222685
I want the Stasis, when they monitor us, to be impressed, at least some of the time, so we can convert them. I don't want them go find what they set out to find and leave confirmed in their preconceptions. The real victory is the Infowar.
>>
File: A smug frog.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
A smug frog.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
>>79222614
>call cops of X state from a payphone
>"I'm going to bomb interstate Y at NN:ZZ."
>hang up
>repeat a few times every day
>watch economy crumble
>Bonus points: when police stops reacting, actually bomb the place you madman
>>
>>79222061
the downside with a plane is that you dont have vertical landing and take off, the bomb will have a significant trajectory and they are large enough that they could be spotted by radar

you can buy or build a drone that can carry a 2-5kg payload. much smaller than a plane, vertical takeoff, you can hide it in a car and so on

yeah I know, small explosion, but that's all you need

you could even use this to assassinate important people
>>
>>79223228

You'll get caught before anything happens
>>
>>79220291
>>ISIS is contained

So far we are yes
>>
>>79215889
they don't fully understand our society. a man who grew up in dirt can't grasp the scope of what entertainment at an "amusement park" means. he may think the movies next to a mall is the amusement park and discard as "infidels wasting the life given to them by allah". speaking of which, a mall is a place some of them do it.

airports > malls > streets, though now with the club shooting we may see a rise in hitting places that actually do damage to degenerates instead of productive people at airports.
>>
>>79223047
>you already came to my house once
story time

what happened?
>>
>>79222806

LOL

the amount of gas produced would be so minuscule and dissipate so quickly

literally the only biological/chemical attack worth a damn was the sarin one in Japan by a doomsday cult who had access to proper chemical facilities
>>
>>79215889
That happened in Pakistan a few months ago.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/27/asia/pakistan-lahore-deadly-blast/
>>
>>79216066

Not like actual body count matters though. It's about making all the non-victims in a country feel terrified and unsafe wherever they go.

I think Muslims just hate planes.
>>
>>79219470
Bbbbut traffic would then become unendurable. Going to the airport would be a nightmare. Life would be just about not worth living in the cities
>>
File: 1462586130405.jpg (39 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
1462586130405.jpg
39 KB, 600x620
>>79219692
>Where the fuck would you have to run? Jump off the freeway?
The state of Texas acknowledges my right to keep firearms in my car.
>>
>>79223256

This would happen exactly once and then they'd ban commercial drones or make a list of registered owners.
>>
File: 1212281865195.jpg (156 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1212281865195.jpg
156 KB, 800x800
>>79222806
still got the cookbooks from the good ol days.

Are they deleting bomb threads? Its been so long
>>
>>79221773
kkkek. well he didnt have a gun. he could have at least held his hand like a pistol
>>
>>79223525
yeah its kinda hilarious

the lefties enabled the terrorists

and who do the terrorists kill? hipsters at a concert and faggots in a gay bar. I am glad that the people who are indirectly responsible for these tragedies are also the primary victims
>>
>>79223396
Get gud.
>>
>>79223228
You would be caught 12 hours after.
>>
>>79219692
some states allow us to keep a loaded gun in the car because they consider it a little mobile safe haven/home
>>
>>79223827
Who the hell hires a security guard without a gun? I mean other than bongistan.
>>
>>79223801
well isnt that the goal of terrorism? make life less comfortable for as many innocent people as possible?

fortunately terrorists are all idiots... just imagine what smart terrorists could do
>>
>>79223806

Admitting you have the anarchist cookbook.
>>
>>79223526
I posted in a how would you do a massing shooting thread and made the most schizophrenic post I could think of
they came to my house my mom let them in and let them search all my stuff they interviewed me
had this mobile psych team come out
they made me go in an ambulance to the loonybin kinda boring they wont give me any good drugs talk to crazy bitches because it was me 2 other guys and 14 women.
got bored so I started yelling at the nurses to let me leave and threw this really heavy metal chair
secruity came and put me in the quite room and they injected me with a shit load of ativan and haldol so I slept and was high as fuck when awake for like 3 days in that room and then they let me out and gave me xanax 3 times a day
getting my blood stolen everyday was really annoying though
>>
File: model-plane.jpg (211 KB, 740x417) Image search: [Google]
model-plane.jpg
211 KB, 740x417
>>79223256
>2-5kg payload.
>yeah I know, small explosion
1 M67 Grenade is like 400gr. so I image a 2-5kg Bomb in a crowd of people to be very devastating. Also you don't send just one but ten. One after another. That is already 20-50kg total.

If you operate with ten people with ten UAV's each (in different cities or just one city), you detonate 200-500kg of explosives or the equivalent of 500-1250 grenades. If you scale it up enough, this becomes almost 9/11 kind of shit for a very low price.
>>
>>79223228
Only flaw in the plan would be finding a payphone in the year 2016.
>>
File: 1466207102268.gif (301 KB, 298x230) Image search: [Google]
1466207102268.gif
301 KB, 298x230
>>79224160
Forgot
>
>>
>>79215889
>Implying terrorists are rational people trying to maximize damage inflicted
>>
File: 1460231442749.gif (2 MB, 3000x1614) Image search: [Google]
1460231442749.gif
2 MB, 3000x1614
>>79224098
>smart terrorists
>terrorists bomb stuff
>smart bomb

Oh yeah those guys exsists aswell
>>
>>79220684
>This doesn't work that way.
Nigga haven't you ever played Grand Theft Auto? You blow one car up, a chain reaction will occur in which the other cars blow up.
>>
if they could just smuggle in a few mortars just drive around the outskirts of citys park in secluded spots pull mortar out of trunk fire off a few round pack up and drive off before the rounds even hit the ground
>>
>>79218929
This. What a honeypot this thread could be.
>>
>>79224378
>that ID
I think I just had a stroke.
>>
>>79220684
>This doesn't work that way.
Nigga haven't you ever played Arma? You blow one heli up, a chain reaction will occur in which the other helis blow up.
>>
>>79224525
It's Canada, dude. You just have to learn to laugh it off and leaf them to themselves.
>>
>>79224623
>leaf jokes
Really man, treeally?
>>
>>79215889

Because you need to be narrow-minded to do such an act

Our latest attack had 2 deaths, before that it was a one-legged Checnian who blew himself up and a somali ax murderer who didn't murder anyone and was shot in the legs by the police so he didn't even become a martyr. Oh yeah, and one tried and failed to put a bullet into a person standing few meters from him.

Bunch of fucking morons
>>
>>79224856
Maplely I just misspelled "leave."
>>
>>79224269

Disposable simcards for cellphones and old used phones are widely utilized by the criminal underworld to remain anonymous and under the radar.
>>
>>79223228
>>79223228
dude just drive around and drop thumbtacks behind you
>>
>>79216179
But amusement parks are full of Normie's and kids
Are you really trying to imply that all the retarded dune coons doing these bombings and shootings are trying to take out important people and not just trying to get a high score and cause asshurt?
>>
>>79218929
do you really think people monitor this thread? I have lost faith in government. not the "those tax money leeches will waste their ressources and time on this thread even though noone here would ever commit an act of terrorism" kind of lost faith but the "even if they tried they would be too incompetent to do it" kind

good job FBI dealing with Omar Mateen, you only let 49 people die!
>>
>>79215889
I don't know why they want to kill. There's more effective ways to create suffering. A diarrhea bomb for example. Or putting salt in the pepper shaker. Nair in shampoo bottles. Shave peoples cats. Exlax in the milk. That kinda shit. I guarantee if Isis started doing that kinda shit people would be more willing to bomb them into oblivion.

Pls dont kidnap me FBI I'm a good goy
>>
>>79219692
High probability people ram him with their car or they run away, plus it's not like people can't duck inside their cars making it pretty hard to even get the people in front of you as they have places to hide.
>>
>>79225484
>good job FBI dealing with Omar Mateen, you only let 49 people die!
Maybe enhanced FBI investigations and background checks would have helped? What if they had interviewed him a fourth time?

I've only been interviewed once, so God only knows I'm about to probably get the next high score.
>>
>>79221183
and you're a special little snowflake, aren't you
>>
File: 1465047607624.gif (686 KB, 200x133) Image search: [Google]
1465047607624.gif
686 KB, 200x133
>>79215889
because terrorism is an illusion. their is no large threat
>>
File: 1456593777110.jpg (305 KB, 947x653) Image search: [Google]
1456593777110.jpg
305 KB, 947x653
>>79223952
As it seems gays in america
>>
>>79215889
I don't understand why terrorists don't use more chemical/biological weapons. Is it that difficult to do?
>>
File: 1406088517793.jpg (41 KB, 600x762) Image search: [Google]
1406088517793.jpg
41 KB, 600x762
You guys think WAY too big.
Go small, when I say small I mean fuckin small.

A minute detail that can cost hundeds of lifes and slow commerce to grinding hault.
While been near undetectable, cheap and available af and it will not land you in ex-soviet block "non-existant" CIA prison.

Some lightweigh maths...
Some public available info...
Few other things I don't feel like sharing...

Also, hello FBI.
>>
>>79225715
no

their current system is failing and adding more of it wont make it work any better. instead of wasting even more tax payer money they should completely restructure their system and also make it much slimmer and more efficient. the problem is not that they lack the information, the problem is that they do not recognize it
>>
>>79225484
> I have lost faith in government
lol euro cucks and your ineffectual governments.
Unlike you, I have full faith in my progressive government because we have a strong, smart president with excellent moral values. I also fully trust the FBI and their ability to keep us safe. Thanks, CIA! Thanks, Obama!
>>
>>79219637
>>79221704
Ever been to LAX lads?
You can drive right under the runway while a plane is taxiing - maybe 10 ft vertical distance between you and the plane - very quiet area too
One could easily detonate under there and cause trouble
>>
File: Twitter.gif (3 MB, 355x285) Image search: [Google]
Twitter.gif
3 MB, 355x285
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING FUCKING STOP STOP STOP REEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1449638072410.gif (306 KB, 225x199) Image search: [Google]
1449638072410.gif
306 KB, 225x199
>>79226392
>we have a strong, smart president with excellent moral values
>>
>>79215889
Hey. I drive on that road almost every day.
>>
File: 1463131474176.png (161 KB, 294x330) Image search: [Google]
1463131474176.png
161 KB, 294x330
>>79226392
thanks for the laugh m80
>>
>>79226403
No, not LAX. Can't remember which one it was, but there was another airport I was at like that where you drive right under the runway.

Funny side story. They held a G20 near me and they had cops and trucks and cool riot equipment and cops standing on top of trucks all over the bridges to keep them safe. You would not believe how long it took them to freak out as I was casually walking along under the bridge in full, plain view. I could easily have gone to one of the well-known under-arches in full cover of the woods and bombed the fuck out of that bridge as world leaders were coming across.
>>
>>79224594

I've played for multiple thousands of hours and I can confirm this does not happen in ARMA.
>>
File: 1466986408572.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1466986408572.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>79226403

That would require a giant bomb. How thick do you think the concrete is in that tunnel? Then soft dirt. Then tarmac.

You could just release a shit load of emus into downtown areas. That would be mayhem, eh lad?
>>
>>79215889
Detonating a bomb at a church, where there is little to no security, is much cheaper and easier. It also sends a message to the followers of Christ that our true lord- Muhammad inshullah alaikum jabar shalam balam- is the one true god king and all men should submit to sharia.
>>
>>79226909
I bet you could take down a runway pretty easy if you were to spill some jet fuel on it.
>>
>>79226909
Actually that reminds me. It made the local news one time when some dude's pet emu got on the loose, traveled like 50 miles or something like that, and was causing all sorts of property damage in another town and nobody could put a stop to it.

Emus, man. God help us all if they weaponize the emus some day.
>>
I don't think it's helpful to sit here debating and suggesting targets.

Yes, we're all friends here, but we don't want to give any ideas to the godless hordes that want to murder us all.
>>
File: 10rockyf2.jpg (48 KB, 483x473) Image search: [Google]
10rockyf2.jpg
48 KB, 483x473
>>79227389

>implying they're not already weaponized.
>>
>>79224212
Did you tell them that it was just a prank?
>>
>>79227954
yes and they did not believe me because I was already taking anti psychotics for my autism
>>
>>79225595
OK Dr chaos it's time for bed
>>
>>79216619

This would be the correct answer, yes.
>>
>>79227389
bang! bang!
>>
File: 1464479840671.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1464479840671.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>79217879
I said that too, on multiple occasions, for years now.

Pathetic.
>>
>>79218929
Implying some underpaid beta faggot government union worker isn't wincing behind his computer trying to monitor 500 threads.
>>
>>79225484
>do you really think people monitor this thread?
No AI software monitors these threads looking for trigger words.
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.