[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: things you hate about your country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9
File: imagesdsc.jpg (21 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
imagesdsc.jpg
21 KB, 275x183
Political correctness
muslim immigrants
swedes have no spine
>>
Rent-Jumping, benefit claiming Romanians.

There's about a hive of six next door and another is on Its way so it will be a UK Citizen.

>mfw no deport today
>>
>young stuck up idiots who don't do any research and just shout things what they hear on tv or on the internet
>uber hedonistic lifestyles with tons of regret in the future
>too hippie and commie or too extremist far right thought process without thinking about future consequences

and for the rest my country is the best there is.
>>
can't afford burgers all the time
minorities
phone charger has small cord
>>
>>79214537
You're not fooling us, Abdul.
>>
>>79215517
Oh yeah I also forgot the extensive taxes.

Taxes on almost fucking everything and sometimes too much without any real reason to it.

And lets not forget the most irritating thing the whole insurance industry which is literally doing nothing besides wanting more money.

>health insurance
>you pay for it yearly
>own risk value
>and somehow the health industry is getting more ruined
>and if you are self employed or have a business you have to pay a fuckton lot

We should literally start looking into this thing here in the netherlands.
>>
>>79215190
Relax, romanians and other immigrants are gone. Now you've got enough time to worry about real problems, like getting out of europe twice in a week.
>>
>>79215517
>too extremist far right
There is no far right that is right enough.
>>
>>79214537
>things you hate about your country

Nothing.
>>
>>79216553
If you are shouting tons of stuff about immigrants without looking up the section and the future economical stance of your country.

you are actually doing more harm to your own country instead of trying to fix it.

too extremist thought process provide no plausible improvment to the country besides own ego boosting.
>>
Military industrial complex
Absolute polarization of the voting base over the course of 12 years
>>
Racist straight white male bigots.
>>
File: 1466015128898.jpg (13 KB, 318x345) Image search: [Google]
1466015128898.jpg
13 KB, 318x345
>>79214537
>1 post by this ID
Really makes you think
>>
>Two-party system "lol throwin away ur vote"
>Healthcare system
>NYC
>Hollywood
>>
>>79214537
White democrats
Niggers
Cuckservatives

In that order
>>
>>79214537
niggers
jews
immigrants
>>
The People
>>
>Globalism
>Population are mostly hollow consumerists or regurgitates state talking points with no perspective on the world
>Focus on non-issues
>No psychological disconnect between country and government
>Underclass
If you want to see what The Beast looks like, this is it.
>>
>>79218190
the media focuses on non important issues and the community takes the bait.

maybe if people stopped worshipping the media and celebrity bullshit you might like globalisation more.
>>
>>79218553
Globalization means our establishment, both political and monetary, buys your people and subverts your sovereignty for us to pick your country like flies to a corpse. The top %10 of your society benefits and the other 90 are left with fewer or lower wage jobs and a culture lost of identity and an ethnic group now infested with immigrants that do not share your values or loyalties.You have nothing to enjoy about our globalization. None of us do.
>>
Proud ignorance in everything like state of politics and voting

Hubris - "America can't do wrong" and "Yay Mormons rule!"

Greed - Rat race culture and overworking for peanuts while bosses rub hands like fucking Jews

I live in Utah. Utah is the microcosm of America at its worst and base, especially the stupid and smug white people who are practicing Mormon.
>>
>>79218955
thoughts on Glenn Beck? Is he a good example of a self righteous LDS dad?
>>
>>79218955
>>79217673
>>79217410
>>79216882
Ok, so all o these posts the past two years or so were trolling? We're really not all 19 years old with a bottle of Mountain Dew and an internet connection the world would be better off if we didn't have? Because, thus far 7/10 haven't been able make a reasonable argument but after over a year it becomes disturbingly convincing, what you thought was trolling.
>>
>>79218941
Economical globalisation is not bad at all. Culturally globalisation and nationally globalisation could cause worries.

But with economical globalisation you could stop wars more and also subvert negative effects of business influences on the country.
And it also could provide more chances for local business and even make the culture and respect for your own country grow after seeing different events.

The bullshit about the top %10 of society having more benefits with gloablisation is bullshit tho.
Either way they will make more benefits because they allready have better roots established in the sects than new comers.

But with globalisation new beginners could immensely grow thanks to bigger networking possibilities.

The only problem that will occur and should be stopped is outsourcing for lower wages to bypass higher regulated taxes.

The whole income tax disripution should be reviewed and changed if we want to establish a strong threshold on gloablisation.
>>
File: 1432699218308.gif (858 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
1432699218308.gif
858 KB, 240x228
>>79214537

>Political correctness
>Maximum cuckoldry in all sectors
>Our economy can literally burn down if the weather is too dry - see Fort Mac
>Almost everyone is either a triggered, liberal feminist or just so detached they've stopped giving a shit about what happens in this country - see Justin Trudeau
>We're actually so cucked we pander to the fucking natives here constantly. Jesus

About the only good thing about where I live are all the hot university students and a shitload of half decent craft beer.
>>
I don't hate much of anything about the US. If you're not a poor it's a rad place. Hell, it's pretty rad if you are poor, considering.
>>
>>79221479

Reppin' the 902

Uni babes and craft beer make life bearable.

You know what I think its what kept our fathers going too
>>
>corruption
>excessive bureaucracy
>people

Shit like low wages, terrible social situation, crime are just derivatives of the above three points.
>>
>>79214537
The fact every liberal we have is a traitor. I want to vote liberal, freedom is good da? but I can't because they're all scum visiting US embassy every week for paychecks. Have to vote commie instead.
>>
>>79214537
technology not as advance as Japanese despite being multicultural.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg09G5LRq8E
>>
Republicunts
Those that think they need an AR15 for home defense
White old assholes using outdated beliefs/laws that make no sense in the modern era
Huge spending on wars that don't matter
Not enough spending on scientific endeavors
Not enough focus on raising kids better (ie teaching boys not to rape)
Not enough focus on free education for all
Corporations that profit off slave labor(illegal immigrants are not your enemy and are not taking your jobs, corporations that are allowed to pay them a pittance are)
>>
File: 25476281.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
25476281.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
>>79221975
I hate my countrymen going on anonymous Greek olive oil trading forums and letting the world know my country exists
>>
>>79222580
>thinking others care enough to acknowledge the existence of your country.
>>
File: 1408487628623.jpg (18 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1408487628623.jpg
18 KB, 480x480
>>79214537
Those god damn politicians, they fucking rustle my jimmies every fucking day.
>>
>>79214537
Morons

thats about it
>>
>>79222994
let's keep it that way
>>
Immigrants of any stripe.
Americanized Canadians
West Canada
Quebec
Ontario
Northern provinces
American beer
German beer
French
Canadian flag
Halifax
Welfare queens
SJWs
>>
>>79214537
>things you hate about your country
Absolutely nothing.

>things you hate about people living in your country
A lot of different things.
>>
>leaf
>eternal anglo
>multicult meme
>>
Immigrants
Commies and left shitheads.
>>
Literally every person in it.
>>
>>79222580
Are you gonna kill yourself now?
>>
File: I am the liqour.jpg (234 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
I am the liqour.jpg
234 KB, 1600x1600
>>79221857
The nine-oh-deuce is where I'm reppin as well. Just had to make another liquor run. As well, can confirm my father lived through his youth due entirely to uni babes and beer.
>>
Southern California
>>
>Too many dotheads and chinks
>John Key is a filthy kike
>Our media clearly is just another puppet for the USA
>Overly aggressive, obsessed with sports and trying to be tough
>Our closest neighbor is Australia
>Auckland
>>
Chick Fila A closed on sundays.
>>
>nigger-tier crab mentality
>shit relatives who don't work hard but leech off of the earning ones
>always spending on a fuckton of shit after getting salaries instead of investing for the future
>horrible wage rate that forces others to find a job overseas and constantly depleting the pool of skilled workers
>Pinoy Prideā„¢

I hate the people here. Most powerful race my fucking arse.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.