[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /pol/'s opinion on Paul Joseph Watson?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
What's /pol/'s opinion on Paul Joseph Watson?
>>
I think he's good at redpilling normies
>>
>>79214306

Shabbos goy. Spends all his time ranting about feminists and mass immigration but never talks about the Jewish role in both.
>>
>>79214306
he literally is correct about everything except for the JQ, and I'm not saying da joos did everything but the way he dismisses the subject is very childish and weird.

"omg just because jews own all the banks and hollywood doesn't mean anything"

"george clooney is a typical hollywood leftist"

he needs to atleast adress it in a serious matter.

but his masters at GCN prolly given orders
>>
>>79214693
The JQ is still publicly toxic.
>>
>>79214693
He's named Soros before. He's not one of those "all jews are evil and want to see the world burn" types but he knows the jewish elite have a big hand in leftist degeneracy.
>>
>>79214306
I personally agree with Paul Joseph Watson on everything
>>
>>79214693
And this discredits him how exactly? If he were to start going out against the Jews, he'd be labeled as anti-Semitic hatemonger who has no respect for the 6 gorillion.

Even what little he does by raising awareness about the ongoing political and social issues, is helping to awake the global consciousness.

It's simply not about principles - but being pragmatic. The moment he went on with the anti-Jew rhetoric, is the moment he'd get shut down.
>>
He doesnt call the jew out because it would alienate half of his viewerbase (normies)
>>
>>79214693

He *has* made some subtle points about jews, but of course, he cant go full-redpill on normies, that would be suicidal.

I dont doubt he realizes it all.

I like him, he gets the message to the broader public well and effectively.
>>
File: 1466736616100.png (879 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466736616100.png
879 KB, 1080x1080
He's great entry level redpilling. He doles out the samples then those who get an itch for more start browsing /pol/. He's doing good work whether you like him or not.
>>
>>79215081
>>79214754
>>79214693
He works for Alex Johnson, and AJ is a Zionist if I a recall.
I think I saw just once a video of Paul in 2014 when he was lightly criticizing Israel.
>>
>>79215008
the extreme left already hates israel and they are the ones shilling the most.

>>79215297
but alex divorced and further broke the conditioning?
>>
>>79214306
btw I was wondering how old is he and what's his background. I can't find any biographical info on the Internet
>>
File: 34525235.png (60 KB, 860x650) Image search: [Google]
34525235.png
60 KB, 860x650
>>79215377
>the extreme left already hates israel and they are the ones shilling the most.
>the extreme left already hates israel
>>
>>79215297
*Alex Jones
>>
>>79215545
in sweden they do anyways. they literally call israel apartheid without batting an eye
>>
Not quite as eloquent as le nonargumentman, but a decent red-pilling ally nonetheless
>>
File: muravchik-main.jpg (294 KB, 1200x732) Image search: [Google]
muravchik-main.jpg
294 KB, 1200x732
>>79215545
Have you been living under a rock? In the west hating Israel and waving a Palestinian flag is a compulsory requirement to be an hardcore lefty.
>>
Literally who.
>>
>>79214527
This.

>>79214693
Also this.

Personally I think that he's insufferable, but he also hits a demographic that we can't/don't. You can't jump straight into the Jew stuff. Normies start out with people like Watson and if they're curious they find the truth on their own anyway.
>>
Pretty good at arguments and good content. However he seems full of hatred, would never have share a beer with him
>>
>>79216463
This

For anyone who is going through the red-pill phases, it starts with Islam awareness, then immigration, feminism, political correctness.....and the ones who are engaged in redpilling themselves will sooner or later find out about the (((J))).

But it has to start somewhere. You have to learn to crawl before you learn to walk. Watson is good at bringing in more nomies on board
>>
>>79217081
does Watson lurk /pol/?
>>
>>79217339
guaranteed, AJ doesn't say cuck for no reason.
>>
I can't stand his accent, so I haven't watched too many of his videos.
>>
>>79214306
He has an annoying voice
>>
File: cuckold.png (332 KB, 626x586) Image search: [Google]
cuckold.png
332 KB, 626x586
>>79214306

Good guy, but looks and sounds a tad autistic. A bit too much tinfoil as well (he unironically bought the "Trump is a Hillary plant" meme).
>>
>>79217677
>>79217732

you just got free but can't handle the voice/accent of freedom.

break your conditioning m80's
>>
>>79214306

Another alt-right faggot looking to make a career on your collective outrage.
>>
File: IMAGINE_MY_SHOCK.png (441 KB, 645x600) Image search: [Google]
IMAGINE_MY_SHOCK.png
441 KB, 645x600
IMAGINE MY SHOCK
>>
>>79218534
>oh look, a leaf

into the trash it goes
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.