[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Spanish Elections Fraud
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Flag_of_Spain.svg.png (35 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Spain.svg.png
35 KB, 750x500
Hi, newfag here, i been looking around 4chan some times but never post a thing. I would like to ask you something. The 4chan comm point of view about Spain and the last spanish elections result. Most of the young people thinks the main pol party has cheated.
>>
Podemos lost because Pablo Iglesias is a total political hack. Even is university teacher of political sciences has said that Pablo Iglesias is a dumb fuck. Young people in Spain like him because he owned ignorant cuckservatives on meme programs. But Young Spanish people is also dumb as hell. Also nobody wants to see IU and heteropatriarcado man to have any kind of real power.
>>
>>79211934
>>79214002

Wtf did I read
>>
>>79214002
>Even is university teacher of political sciences
*Even his

>>79214193
Sorry my English is shit sometimes. We're talking about these last Spanish general electiosn and why Podemos went to shit.
>>
>>79211934
Would be good if you could provide some kind of proof or at least a direct witness to strengthen your claim.

Most cases of electoral fraud in the past were because of votes by mail from a foreign country (example Caso Mapau). It wasn't big but enough to change a few seats. It went to the newspapers and the protocol was made more strict if you now want to vote by mail. For example now you have to go visit the embassy and deposit your vote there personally where your ID will be checked.

I think you're just a bad loser, Podemita desu senpai.
>>
Spaniards want to be france or venezuela instead of switzerland or singapore

There's no hope in this country at all.

Masses of mobs are not just ignorant, they're blue pilled and dumb
>>
>>79211934
>most of the young people thinks the main pol party has cheated
The 18-24 voting group is the dumbest voting group, are you surprised they think this?
>>
Lel how can I edit the post?
>>
Guess i can't
>>
>>79216355
thanks for helping
>>
>>79215301
May i ask you opinion about which one are the best ruled countrys?
>>
>lost a million votes

hahaha it was so delicious reading the europe reddit and the podemos reddit that night

amazing
>>
File: 1464130562318.jpg (20 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
1464130562318.jpg
20 KB, 402x402
>>79211934
Fuck you, faggot. Podemos didn't got cheated, their retarded campaign (referendums + Otegi) fucked them over and Brexit annihilated them.
>>
Man I like commie tears
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.