[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
talking about politics is pointless. everything is based on propaganda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: leather-book-preview.png (282 KB, 600x505) Image search: [Google]
leather-book-preview.png
282 KB, 600x505
anyone who thinks otherwise is brainwashed.
>>
>>79211000

you know what the ultimate red pill is?

the system works, not all politicians are corrupt and most of the rich generally do care about the lives of the lower classes
>>
>>79211181
/thread
>>
prove it
>>
File: 1456198905683.jpg (27 KB, 496x474) Image search: [Google]
1456198905683.jpg
27 KB, 496x474
>>79211000
Talking about anything is pointless.

Life is ultimately pointless.
>>
Well politics is a lie to begin with.
>>
>>79211000
wtf i hate /pol/ now

this convinced me, i am now a #cruzmissile
>>
People often get motivated to learn about history because they find politics interesting. So they want to have some context.

They learn about history, they than realise how politicians are almost always disgustingudfjnfuckbagserkjnv.

pointlexkmskefmeflefpointless.
>>
they then realise*
>>
>>79212347

are you ok nigel?
>>
>>79211181

Care to expand on this?

I'm genuinely curious because I think I know where you're coming from.
>>
>>79211000
> everything is based on propaganda and lies including op post
>>
>>79212814

i don't know what the actual term is, but we're only aware of corrupt politicians because they make the news. if every single politician were corrupt the nation would collapse. as much as /pol/ likes to foresee the great happening that will destroy a nation, the vast majority of people in charge want the nation to stay together, because even the billionaires pulling the strings understand stability is the most important thing in running any organization
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.