[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Italy's banks are about to collapse http://www.zerohed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: ItalyFlagPicture6.png (131 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
ItalyFlagPicture6.png
131 KB, 1000x1000
Italy's banks are about to collapse

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-29/germany-just-blew-italys-bank-bailout-plan

Sorry southern scum we're not going to bail you out.
>>
>Italian banks

Who the fuck would ever trust one of those scumbags with their money?
>>
WELCOME TO THE NEW ERA
>>
File: banan1.jpg (77 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
banan1.jpg
77 KB, 600x400
>>79206192
ahahhhahhha just crash this country who give a shit anymore
>>
>>79206192
Knew this would happen eventually. It'll be Portugal next. Germany are bankrupting the Mediterranean.
>>
>>79206192
Invest in MGT as a hedge against this

MGT
M
G
T
>>
>>79206301
A lot of people considering we are head of most banks on the planet since (((we))) are totally not jews
>>
>>79206192
Time to crash it, boys.
>>
Just want to remind you, fellow Anons, that back in 2009 before the sovereign debt crisis, zee German banksters used their massive surpluses to go a lending spree to Italy, Greece, Spain, Portugal, Ireland etc thinking it would be easy interest money (and it was, wait for it) but when the crisis broke out it was the German banks who were suddenly in peril as those countries could not repay them. So what does the great German (and French, because they're part of this scheme too) do? Mother Merkel moves to support those countries with massive bailouts and it's portrayed as an act of sacrifice for those poor, lazy and stupid periphery countries when in reality she was moving to bail the German bank creditors from default.

So now that German and French banks are safe it's time to put in new rules that you can't do the same thing as they did (undercover of great sacrifice), sorry Italians, have fun with your recession!
>>
>>79208859
Fuck of bullshit .. KEK
>>
>>79207340
hahaha boo hoo greedy coward cunts

I buying your Farm /yeah painters an that I give you £60K ..? when sold on market I an can own itali painting land .. :)
>>
>>79210107
Go back to pakistan
>>
>The common currency is a good idea, guise!
>>
>Implying this "crisis" won't be forgotten by the end of next week.
>>
>>79206192
Freedom > wealth
Thank you based UK
>>
We will get the blame for this

>"What do you mean you don't want to pay for someone else's fuck up? This is racism of its worst kind"
>>
>>79206192
Britian wins again.
Never trust a Kraut.
>>
File: nothing.jpg (70 KB, 248x252) Image search: [Google]
nothing.jpg
70 KB, 248x252
>>79206192

>look up italian stocks
>all green.
>>
I still don't understand Italy. It joined the Euro and has barely grown since. Furthermore, it pays even more into the budget than the UK!
>>
>>79214340

They just like to tag along with whatever the rest of europe is doing.
>>
>>79206192
Southerners fault.
Stupid fucking dirt lovers.
>>
>>79206192
Italeave confirmed

Pasta and Mafia for everyone!
>>
>>79214340
Romano Prodi
>>
Does that mean travel to Italy will be less expensive?

>yuuros crashing and burning while ahmet rapes their anuses into little roses

Feels good to be a burger.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.