[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn_ 6sU7O43w All millennial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: blown out.png (902 KB, 859x474) Image search: [Google]
blown out.png
902 KB, 859x474
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn_6sU7O43w

All millennials everywhere on suicide watch
>>
>>79204264
Oh dear Jesus, this guy's cringy as fuck.

>*obnoxious loud voice*
>STUPID BUT HURT MILLENIALS ARE CRYING IN THE STREETS
>*jump cut*
>HERE IS SOME DATA I CHERRYPICKED

How can you follow this faggot?
>>
Leave the fake laugh at the door, John.
>>
File: 1465938366756.jpg (56 KB, 800x804) Image search: [Google]
1465938366756.jpg
56 KB, 800x804
>>79204264
Fucking lol at the retarded whore at 0:24

Seriously, are those people genuinely retarded?
>>
File: 1440662197831-1.jpg (116 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1440662197831-1.jpg
116 KB, 666x666
>>79204264
infowars/prisonplanet shilling against Hitler again >>79189144
>>
>>79206433
Other than that he is pretty redpilled.

You know, the red line is not there. Hitler is the past, I care more about the future.
>>
File: hitler_was_right.png (288 KB, 943x1277) Image search: [Google]
hitler_was_right.png
288 KB, 943x1277
>>79206570
you can't create a true future based on a lie
>>
File: 1467047419508.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1467047419508.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>>79205252
>yfw making this post
How come millenials never have any arguments and always resort to whining?
>>
I'm pretty sure this guy is just giving conspiracy tards and the alt-right what they want.

I'd bet good money that he often takes positions he doesn't actually hold, just to pander to the morons at large.

He's totally shifted from conspiracy stuff to alt-right stuff. Why? It's what draws in the viewers at the moment.

Do you think he uses terms like "butthurt" in his daily life, or is he aware it's just one of the buzzwords en vogue with his viewer base...

At least he's not as bad as Alex Jones. Seems like an intelligent guy.
>>
>>79206976
He still does plenty of conspiracy stuff, it just tends to be on other channels like Molyneux's or Jones'. Honestly he's mellowed out and gotten seemingly more sensible these past few months.
>>
>>79206976
Can you define the alt right?
>>
>>79207390
No.

But you and everyone else know what I mean..

Half of /pol/, all the dudes on twitter with frog and anime avatars that post about Trump, etc.

Milo Y's twitter follower list is a good example.
>>
I'm not going to bother watching that but let me explain something for you people.

The majority of people don't give a shit about politics, this includes millennials. The millennial that do are probably evenly split between left and right

I want to go on a tirade now about how every single boomer was a radical leftist hippy, or every gen xer was a heroin taking loser that listened to nirvana
>>
that guy has a really strange hairdo
>>
I voted for out if it matters :(
>>
Speaking as an old white exiter.
This young man is good.
>>
>>79207138
If you've been following him for awhile it was kind of the point of his "movement" into more mainstream politics.

I think a lot of people start off this way, where they are incredibly contrarian and will believe in huge hoaxes given the right evidence. Eventually they normalize more concrete truth , but by automatically questioning everything they end up revealing a lot of true conspiracies as well. Proof that questioning the government routinely is healthy for society as a whole.
>>
The boomers actually redeemed themselves with brexit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.