[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It was irresponsible for Europe to abandon its colonies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1457074196942.jpg (59 KB, 720x711) Image search: [Google]
1457074196942.jpg
59 KB, 720x711
Especially in Afirca. Africanss hadn't even invented the wheel by the time Europeans arrived; Europe is responsible for Africa leaving the stone age, and having average life spans beyond 30. Europe never should have abandoned their colonies, it wasn't humane.
>>
So, let me get this straight. From a moralistic point of view, no culture or people should ever regress to an earlier state. When left alone, they should be maintained at the state you left them, and if they, through their own power, return to how they were, you are at fault.

So... Hang on, I am working this over in my head. So, if you ever colonized a location, and you raised the level of the people there, you are beholden to live there forever, for fear that they might return to how they were before you got there?

This is a weird idea. It makes me think in heavy parenting terms, but that doesn't even make sense. A mom and dad eventually let their kids go be free... or die. Then it is on the head of the kids. I mean, if I am following this, these kids were adopted by a strong parental figure, and through that strength they were made to clean their rooms and go get a job, then they turned 18 or 16 or 23, whatever the age is in your nation, and they were set free to go be the best at whatever it was they could be.

And they turned into feral child-brained monster people. Okay, so the British need to be authoritarian dad forever? Why are you bringing this up, Ireland? Did the Brexit hurt your feelings? I haven't been paying attention.
>>
No, fuck them. We were colonized too and we are as far from those fucking niggers as the first world is from us.
>>
White people need to pay for everything because they are immoral racists
>>
Couldn't you theoretically fill up the basket fast enough that the water would stay in with out spilling because of surface mass
>>
File: 1430172522980.jpg (204 KB, 704x820) Image search: [Google]
1430172522980.jpg
204 KB, 704x820
>>79199813
>says africa hasn't figure out the wheel by mid 1800 (which is wrong btw)
>hasn't figure out how to shit in a toilet in 2016

you're shameless, Pajeet
>>
>Africanss hadn't even invented the wheel by the time Europeans arrived;
>Europe is responsible for Africa leaving the stone age, and having average life spans beyond 30.

wat
>>
File: 1466787727511.png (110 KB, 371x348) Image search: [Google]
1466787727511.png
110 KB, 371x348
>tfw your cunt is still a colony
>>
>>79199813
POO
>>
File: 2sad.jpg (23 KB, 400x484) Image search: [Google]
2sad.jpg
23 KB, 400x484
>tfw Gabon officials actually asked Charles de Gaulle to make Gabon an overseas department of France rather than giving it independence
>"no"
>Gabon now one of the best sub-Saharian African countries
On the one hand, good on them. On the other hand, we could have probably made them almost first world by now.
>>
>>79202019
Also he probably is just washing it.
>>
>>79202410
Sorry to rustle your jimmies, Algeria, but Africans never figured out the wheel. Even North Africans, who had the wheel and axl taught to them. Wheels are not indigenous to Africa, just like written language isn't indigenous, and mathematics aren't indigenous. Africa was called the dark continent for more reasons than the darkness of peoples' skin.
>>
>>79202019
You're talking firehose levels of water pressure, which would probably shred the basket.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.