[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's hard NOT to be a white supremacist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
What is wrong with other races? Niggers need no explanation, but look at Chinks and Middle Eastern Muslims.

Is there a reason whites, and i'm talking mostly Western Whites, are not souless fucking animals that delight in the misery of other living creatures?

YET IT'S WHITES THAT ARE THE MOST EVIL RACE ON EARTH?
>>
>>79194162
>white supremacist

I don't want to dominate over others. I just don't want this diversity bullshit. That's all
>>
White people are in charge. Therefore, if something goes wrong in the world, it's easy to blame white people, because the boss ALWAYS takes the blame.

We used to blame God. If there was some kind of disaster or attack or loss of life, we'd all say "Why would God allow this to happen?" The world has since become more secular, so they've turned their blame to the next highest power. "Why would the white people allow this to happen to us? They don't care!!!"
>>
>>79194504
This. I don't want an Empire, I just want to be /comfy/ and not have to lock my doors. Just want that high trust society senpai
>>
File: current year.jpg (406 KB, 709x648) Image search: [Google]
current year.jpg
406 KB, 709x648
>>79194504
Same. I want my own culture and land. I have no desire to enslave and dominate others, that creates hatred and those enslaved and their descendants will have a "get whitey" mindset forever.

Diversity is fine when people stay with their own kind. Multiculturism in white countries is cancer.
>>
File: dugin.jpg (117 KB, 718x531) Image search: [Google]
dugin.jpg
117 KB, 718x531
>>79194162

I consider the “White nationalists” allies when they refuse modernity, the global oligarchy and liberal-capitalism, in other words everything that is killing all ethnic cultures and traditions. The modern political order is essentially globalist and based entirely on the primacy of individual identity in opposition to community. It is the worst order that has ever existed and it should be totally destroyed. When “White nationalists” reaffirm Tradition and the ancient culture of the European peoples, they are right. But when they attack immigrants, Muslims or the nationalists of other countries based on historical conflicts; or when they defend the United States, Atlanticism, liberalism or modernity; or when they consider the White race (the one which produced modernity in its essential features) as being the highest and other races as inferior, I disagree with them completely.

More than this, I can’t defend Whites when they are in opposition to non-Whites because, being White and Indo-European myself, I recognize the differences of other ethnic groups as being a natural thing, and do not believe in any hierarchy among peoples, because there is not and cannot be any common, universal measure by which to measure and compare the various forms of ethnic societies or their value systems. I am proud to be Russian exactly as Americans, Africans, Arabs or Chinese are proud to be what they are. It is our right and our dignity to affirm our identity, not in opposition to each other but such as it is: without resentment against others or feelings of self-pity.
>>
>>79195056
But that's core concepts behind natsoc. It doesn't mean you kill everyone you just try and establish a country for your ethnicity alone.

You don't need to invade foreign lands and control them.
>>
>>79194162
not much is wrong with other races.

What is truly wrong is their society, culture, and ideologies.

As always, West is the Best
>>
File: slave_trade.jpg (57 KB, 600x351) Image search: [Google]
slave_trade.jpg
57 KB, 600x351
>>79194162
>Is there a reason whites, and i'm talking mostly Western Whites, are not souless fucking animals that delight in the misery of other living creatures?

yes, we're complete saints
>>
>>79196987
>I consider the “White nationalists” allies when they refuse modernity, the global oligarchy and liberal-capitalism, in other words everything that is killing all ethnic cultures and traditions. The modern political order is essentially globalist and based entirely on the primacy of individual identity in opposition to community. It is the worst order that has ever existed and it should be totally destroyed. When “White nationalists” reaffirm Tradition and the ancient culture of the European peoples, they are right. But when they attack immigrants, Muslims or the nationalists of other countries based on historical conflicts; or when they defend the United States, Atlanticism, liberalism or modernity; or when they consider the White race (the one which produced modernity in its essential features) as being the highest and other races as inferior, I disagree with them completely.
>More than this, I can’t defend Whites when they are in opposition to non-Whites because, being White and Indo-European myself, I recognize the differences of other ethnic groups as being a natural thing, and do not believe in any hierarchy among peoples, because there is not and cannot be any common, universal measure by which to measure and compare the various forms of ethnic societies or their value systems. I am proud to be Russian exactly as Americans, Africans, Arabs or Chinese are proud to be what they are. It is our right and our dignity to affirm our identity, not in opposition to each other but such as it is: without resentment against others or feelings of self-pity.

Remind me, who banished the slave trader?
>>
>>79196987
And yet the slavetrade is still alive and well in Africa and the Middle East. Infact more people today are in a form of slavery than have ever lived throughout the history of the human race.
>>
>>79196987
>Portugaul
>we

This discussion is about whites, not shitskins like yourself.
>>
>>79195377
I understand that, but some white supremacists act like (or give the impression to normiess) they want to kill everyone who isn't white.

I just try to explain the ethnostate to people as a way to maintain unique cultures and avoid culture clash, but it's a tough sell.
>>
i'm ok to feed my kawaï pet, but don't want to feed ugly nigger. send them back to the savane.
>>
>>79196987
Pretty sure that was caused by Judaism.
>>
>>79194162

The history of chinks and japs closely mirrors European history. Africa is and always was a south of the Sahara and west of the Nile. The Middle East had some based civs in Biblical times, but fucked it all up by following the religion of the most retarded branch of the Semite family.
>>
>>79203108

> is and always was
shit
>>
This is what happens when you don't travel the world and only allow yourself to see the bad in other people.

majority of Chinks are too busy watching house of cards and using their cellphones to be bothered to stop the few people that torture dogs or cats

majority of middle easterners are too busy hiding in their homes so they dont get suicide bombed by terrorists

are people actually stupid enough to believe what they see on the internet from their small room is what the world really is like?
>>
bumping for butthurt stormfags
>>
>>79205672
> see on the internet from their small room
For fucks sake stop emphasizing on your miserable experience.
>>
>>79207458
here we go.

unlike you i've been to about 10 different countries, and have friends from all over the world.
>>
File: 227650.jpg (155 KB, 1664x1342) Image search: [Google]
227650.jpg
155 KB, 1664x1342
>>79207670
>unlike you
>i've been
>10 different countries
>have friends
>friends
>FRIENDS
>I SWEAR!

Thank you dude you made my day!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.