[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nolan is doing a WW2 movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 300x448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 300x448
Will it be propaganda like Saving Private Ryan? Or will it be red-pilled

Here are set pics

http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=17928&start=290

>using an RC Heinkel 111
>>
Nolan is a shill
>>
Nolan is a hack
>>
Nolan is red-pilled so it'll be good
>>
>>79191585
how is spr propaganda?
>>
>>79193956
http://www.revisionisthistory.org/reviews.html

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_UNACETiFlg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-pyRSBB2dKk
>>
>>79191585
So much for Nolan being a crypto-fascist
>>
>>79193492
>>79193019
^
>>
>>79193492
>Look, I washed for supper!
>>
>>79193019
4u
>>
So we'll see the sacrifice of the french army who allowed the brits to retreat to england ?
>>
>>79195610
I hope this movie has meme potential otherwise I'm shooting up a theatre
>>
>>79191585
I can't wait to see the diverse Black and Jewish cast that they pick to play the brave African soldiers that were chased out of Dunkirk by the evil White Nazi Germans.

Finally, there will be an honest World War 2 film!
>>
>>79191585
This movie is being made from the man who gave us TDKR that shitted on all the leftie occupy wallstreet cucks. TDK also shitted on libtards on surveillance.

It's going to be red-pilled.
>>
File: 149293202.jpg (189 KB, 964x1198) Image search: [Google]
149293202.jpg
189 KB, 964x1198
>>79191585
I don't it'll be propaganda Nolan's films are emotional and influenced by film-noir. I think Dunkirk will be more of an emotional film about a British solider that just wants to get home and there'll be theme of people coming together because any Brit with a boat went to Dunkirk the rescue as any soldiers as possible, something like that.

>>79193956
Well the obvious thing that triggers me is that all the Germans look like skinheads even though they were handsome and had full heads of hair
>>
i like to imagine things that make me angry too
>>
File: CIA.jpg (37 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
CIA.jpg
37 KB, 615x409
>>79191585
>>
>>79191585
>Complain about practical effects
>Wants a cgi 111
>>
>>79196097
You mean the sacrifice of British forces abandoned by retreating French forces to save French and British units?
>>
>>79197469
>Dr. Pavel, I'm Nazi
>>
>>79191585
will Aiden Gillen be in it?
>>
>brits get pushed back
>hitler thinks he can deal with them later because he thinks the brits are also ubermenschen that won´t flee and leave their ally france alone in the fight
>brits actually flee and leave their ally
>Hitler rationalizes that as "I have let them go on purpose" (which is partly true)
>France gets steamrolled

I wonder what this movie will be about. Some emotional shitfest of "our poor biritsh soldiers fought for survival against the evil nazis"
>>
>>79197113

dont forget the nazi death camps they liberate before leaving for the isles
>>
Nolan is quite openly red-pilled for a Hollywood film maker. Who knows, maybe we'll get a good nazi or two
>>
Inb4 some inserted out of context reference to the six gorillion like in anything related to ww2
>>
Everyone's going to be expecting a Bane cameo

>Ze ubermensch super-soldat is ready for use, mein führer
>He's a big goy
>For Jews
>>
>>79191585
(((Nolan)))
>>
File: 1425340652001.jpg (124 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1425340652001.jpg
124 KB, 640x640
>hurr durrr models are shit! CGI tha best!!!

gtfo moron

t. los angelesfag
>>
>>79198002

nonono wait, the death camp full of jews that they heartbreakingly CANT rescue before theyre gassed on the spot

ding ding oscars here please!!
>>
>>79198276
Have you seen The Dark Knight Rises?
>>
>>79191585
Er, you don't get to bring allies
>>
File: 1466240506178.png (764 KB, 1024x574) Image search: [Google]
1466240506178.png
764 KB, 1024x574
>>79194261
That fucking German review is based. I fucking love Germans so much, and I'm not even remotely Germanic. Octaroon Hispanic with like a bit of Netherlander, but that Dutch line had been fucking niggers in Curacao for generations.

I would gladly step into the gas chambers if it meant I could cram more nonwhites in behind me. You have to snap out of it Germany. You have to fucking save the world because nobody else is going to do it.

DO IT. FUCKING KILL ME.

>>79195102
That scene is twice is funny when you realize that those guys were Ukranians who were saying "we're not German!" when they were shot.
>>
>>79198174
>good nazi
>in Hollywood
>implying we'll get anything better than that backstabbing german from Saving Private Ryan
>>
>>79198689
That German did literally nothing wrong. He was almost murdered by fucking assholes, and then stabbed one of the guys who wanted to execute him in cold blood when they met on the battlefield.

Fucking kike deserved to die, and he died like a little bitch crying for his mother.
>>
File: dunn.jpg (114 KB, 1099x631) Image search: [Google]
dunn.jpg
114 KB, 1099x631
>>79191585
You can be almost certain it won't depict how shameful and cowardly the Brits were at Dunkirk
Here's how the events unfolded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6C5P-AYGdY
>>
>>79198440
Oh please. I like Germany, but for every good thing they've created they have also done something to destroy the world.
Communism, Nazism, and now this current leftist idiocy of being ashamed of nationalism.
Germany has died its third, and by far most destructive, death. After both World Wars there were Germans to rebuild their country. Now Germans are actively destroying their country.
They're done for. Just cherish the past and hope the cancer doesn't spread even further than it has in the future.
>>
>>79199328

This video is not available in your country.. WTF

Also yes, the brits fucked over france just like you guys fucked over poland. The brits even attacked your navy in the Mediterranean sea after you surrendered.
>>
>>79199678
WW1: wilhelm versus the world
WW2: hitler versus the world
WW3: merkel versus the world
every time
>>
>>79191585
>TELL ME ABOUT HITLER. WHY DOES HE HATE THE JEWS?
>>
>>79196097
ofc not it will be an afro american who'll save france from destruction
>>
>>79200351
our leaders were retarded or wanted to lose i dont know ...
i cant blame the brits for fleeing this deseperate cause
>>
File: tobruk-1942[1].jpg (711 KB, 1629x1221) Image search: [Google]
tobruk-1942[1].jpg
711 KB, 1629x1221
>tfw no Tobruk film

I want to see Australians laughing with each other as the shells fall.
>>
>>79201741
There needs to be more African theater films, i'm tired of WWll films always taking place in France, ugh.
>>
>>79201964
WE
>>
>>79193504

Nolan is red pilled as fuck if you know what his movies are really about.
>>
>>79194261
shit review, the dumbass does not even catch the two soldiers speaking Czech executed by the Americans
>>
>>79191585
Christopher Nolan is a faggot.
>>
File: tobruk.32821.jpg (276 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
tobruk.32821.jpg
276 KB, 1000x1500
>>79201741
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFCdRM8yn6A
>>
>>79202698
But they did. I saw the subtitles the reviewer did.
>>
>>79193019
Nope
>>
>>79198985
Steamboat Willie and the guy who stabs the Jew aren't the same people

Steamboat Willie is a Czech Wehrmacht conscript
The dude who kills Melish is a German Waffen SS rifleman
>>
>>79191585
It's gonna be so autistic that only us can understand it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (165 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
165 KB, 1920x1080
>>79191585
If this is a hollywood film it will be easy to predict.

>Protagonist is an american jewish soldier volunteering in british army or some shit.

Will he be black?
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 427x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 427x522
>makes films that glorifies good Rich White male that defends society from evil.

>all minor black characters in film (Stupid Police Comissioner and Stupid nigger gang leader) are blue pilled fucks who get murdered by main villain for being ignorant twats and showing their over aggressive nigger tendencies. Major black character is an intellectual who (and not a jive talking nigger pushed on us by Jew producers) and only because his actual character in previous media was also black (I.e. He wasn't trying to gib dem dat). Eastern Euro, wet back, Asian and Italian characters are all corrupt mafia men, politicians, or crooked cops... Only the white guys are TRUELY pure and good (even Joker is inherently good... Just differing in his perspective as he's more libertarian than Facist Bats)

>films "poe people" chimping out and kicking rich whites to the curb and shows the aftermath as chaos and destruction... (Only failure is he shows regular looking white people perpetrating looting, which was unintentional comedy) Signaling that rich whites are the only defense from chaos and ruin.

>white male "dies" to save all... Signaling that the Rich white male is only one who is sacrificing so that all races can live and benefit from the gibs.

>Makes another film about dreams. No niggers are in the main cast. White man is protagonist and he redeems his faults...

>Makes film about Space. Only nigger in the cast is not a token nigger, rather his a intellectual (he's basically Ben Carson)...instead of a jive talking nog that other Jew directors keep pushing on us.

I will support this based red-pilled mother fucker by paying to see all of his films while KODI-watching all Jew created content.

He's not the auteur that we deserve... He's the auteur we need.
>>
>>79204169
Next time just say "Bravo Nolan", we all know what you're doing.
>>
>>79199678
10 million Germans died in ww2 and all of its cities leveled. I don't see how high migrant crime and being outbred is more destructive than that. More like it ending up like a failed-state Venezuela-type country. Hopefully another Hitler would've come by then
>>
>>79191585
I'm certain they'll somehow picture the brits as courageous and whatnot. And we'll be faggots. Mark my words.
>>
>>79191585
There is no way to make Dunkirk a leftist propaganda piece, that battle was the epitome of allied unity.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 246x389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 246x389
>>79197331
Agreed on ww2 Germans looking nothing like Spielberg potrayed them
>>
>>79193019
>>79193492
>>79193504
Topkek, and they say pol is an echochamber
>>
How the fuck is this going to work after the first act?

>oh fuck, Nazis
>retreat
>France helps
>three days on a fucking beach getting bombed while people line up
>cross channel ferry trip home
>>
>>79204995
main character gets trapped behind a nth dimensional bookcase and has to tap out 'We fought for the wrong side" in morse to the British
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 250x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 250x325
>>79204169

More red pills from Nolan:

>Space movie: Nigger principle and feminist cunt school teacher wants based white man's kids to work hard and grow food for the nogs and their gibs me dats. Based white man says "fuck you" we are meant to live among the stars... Shows that white men are leading the advancement of humanity and Nogs and cunt fems are holding humanity back.

>white man sacrifices self to save humanity by shedding himself from the weight of humanity life boat so that it can escape the gravity of the black hole. He enters black hole ... And emerges from it while saving humanity...Represents Christ death and resurrection. Also represents foreshadowing of the white man in modern times and how he will likely sacrifice himself with no congratulations or glory in order to provide gibs for all... But through his will, he's able to innovate and find even more glorious victory while creating new a future for all races.
>>
>>79203356
This potato is correct. Why do people think they're the same soldier. The guy who stabs the Jew is a jacked SS super soldier. Steamboat Willy is scrawny and has a different face
>>
Wish my grandads story got out, he was a bad ass at dunkirk.

>Him and mate get cut off by advancing Germans.
>lays on top of mate to play dead, bayonet in stomach but doesn't flinch
>staggers back to the beach holding his guts in while mate covers
>makes it to the ship in gunfire
>dies from an infection 1 mile off shore
May be a tad exaggerated but his mate and their family helped my gran out for years for what he did.
>>
>>79199678
Everytime germany died it was because outside force killed it though, excluding WW1.

All the great powers wanted a WW1, and after that shit went down they went on to put all the blame on germany - which directely caused WW2. Now, after WW2 they cucked germany into what it is today.

We´re not fucking Sauron, but the orks. Don´t blame us for what you forged us into.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.