[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This country...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: YMYvwlv.jpg (111 KB, 2048x1425) Image search: [Google]
YMYvwlv.jpg
111 KB, 2048x1425
This country...
>>
>>79190612
You know what they say about assumptions OP
>>
>>79190612
Plausible scenario.
British chavs are lower than polish bydlos.
>>
>>79190779
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo3ldSEavQg

I'm sure these upstanding citizens getting pissed up on a tram at 7:30 in the morning provide a huge amount of income tax to the exchequer and haven't claimed a penny on the dole in their lives.
>>
>>79190612
>sucking brown cock

looks about right
>>
File: reallymakes.jpg (29 KB, 500x544) Image search: [Google]
reallymakes.jpg
29 KB, 500x544
>>79190612
>>
>>79191236
Why the fuck would a NEET be on the train at 7:30 in the morning anyway. If you're going to assume shit you can at least have some sort of reasoning behind it, instead of doing mental gymnastics.
>>
File: image.png (123 KB, 345x310) Image search: [Google]
image.png
123 KB, 345x310
If this actually turns out to be true, here's how it will go
>employers can't find toilet cleaners
>toilet cleaner added to the job shortages list
>poles are imported to clean toilets
>life goes on as usual
>>
>>79190612
Unlimited immigration has led to wage stagnation and the values of our parents properties hitting the roof.

Not working and waiting to inherit and then renting property to shit skins is a viable life style for many of us now. I do work though. I want to expand on the property I am being handed.
>>
>>79191236
Those are some incredibly soft and nice looking scumbags you have there. Its definitely not a false flag?
>>
>He still works.

Meanwhile I get $1,100 a month for sitting at home.

Hey, someone's gotta pay for it, guess that someone is you guys.
>>
>>79192050
>I get $1,100 a month for sitting at home.
So that's like.. what..
5USD?
>>
>>79190612
>making shit up the cartoon
>>
>>79190612
>Not trying to get permanently on welfare when you're not motivated for work.
>>
>>79190612
Thats a lie. Muslim niggers dont work or do anything. Why lie?
>>
>>79190612
>imgur filename
helllooooo reddit
>>
>>79190612
> Yes goy kick out white subhuman Poles, Ahmed and his 19 male children are just over there waiting to fill up the place.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.