[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will race matter when designer babies are a thing? When
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10
File: eurasian.jpg (71 KB, 423x388) Image search: [Google]
eurasian.jpg
71 KB, 423x388
What will race matter when designer babies are a thing?

When two 70 IQ blacks can have a blonde haired blue-eyed aryan baby genetically engineered with a 125 IQ, what will it matter?
>>
>>79189835

Well we have to get to that point first.

It's honestly the only hope for humanity really.
>>
It won't. Until then you must go back to Africa.
>>
>>79189981
>>79189989
So race only matters now because we cannot manipulate it yet? Will culture take precedent upon this?
>>
>>79189835

Those 70 IQ blacks don't plan ahead. They fuck, he runs, she has a baby, rinse repeat. Unless the engineering can be done on a fetus which is already developing it won't help.

You could pay them to have their sperm/eggs modified I guess.
>>
>>79189835
If it's at the point where people like that can afford a child like that then I'm wondering why they even existed in the first place. Either way the race issue will either still exist or just take new form in the designed/not-designed paradigm.
>>
File: Aesthetic.jpg (357 KB, 1200x582) Image search: [Google]
Aesthetic.jpg
357 KB, 1200x582
>>79190176
You only got answers from a Russian and a Murrican, citizens of the greatest degenerate melting pots on Earth. What do you expect?

Yeah, race only really matters because shitskins are born basically retarded and at this rate they will ruin civilization faster than any kind of genetic engineering will become available, let alone widespread.

Half of /pol/ is culturally more degenerate than your average nigger, do you really think they actually give a shit about hierarchy and order on some deeper level? They want to maintain status quo because influx of subhumans in the first world countries is threatening their standarts of life. If it wasn't the issue most people here wouldn't care.
>>
>125 iq
not dumb enough to not care and get on with your life, just smart enough to realise you'll never be really smart
>>
>>79189835
The entire human race will become Elliott Roger
>>
>>79191582

A lot of key scientific contributions were made by people with mid 120s IQs.
>>
They'll be future 4chan users like anyone else.
>>
File: 1461461576660.jpg (46 KB, 640x626) Image search: [Google]
1461461576660.jpg
46 KB, 640x626
>>79191582
IQ 129 here, I know that feel all too well
>>
>>79189835
How can a 70 IQ nigger couple even afford a gattaca babby on their gibs?
>>
>>79189835
Designer babies won't ever be a thing. The risks of birth defects from genetic manipulation makes it impossible from a liability point of view.

It would be simply cost prohibitive and this would prevent it from ever being developed.

But in the paradise of designer people I think we'd see women choose to be 4 foot 6, curvaceous fuck bunnies with huge but pert tits, while men choose to be 7 foot Greek Gods with 12 inch schlongs. It will make everyone happy.
>>
>>79189835
>When two 70 IQ blacks can have a blonde haired blue-eyed aryan baby genetically engineered

Where are 2 70iq niggers going to get the money to get genetically engineered baby?
>>
>>79189835
can you buy designer babies with foodstamps
>>
>>79191582
>>79191982
129 here as well, just smart enough to be successful but dumb enough to not be autistic
>>
>>79189835
because 2 blacks wont want a white baby,they will want a little chimp,because they think blacks are beatiful
>>
>>79190176
Culture is a derivative of race. Culture can be learned, but it is mostly instinctual.
>>
>>79192549
If blacks like black then why do they kill each other so much?
>>
>>79189835
This is horrifying
>beautiful white kids being raised by niggers
>OOGA BOOGA
being white would no longer mean anything if they all became niggers
>>
Everyone will be white. Being black will not be a willing choice anymore.
>>
>>79189835
>black
>welfare
>engineered baby
>mfw
>>
>>79192406
Cue the "evil honkies won't help us evolve." Or "evolution is a human right".
>>
Race wouldn't matter because you could cherry pick all the best traits.

Each race has traits that are better in a given environment due to different selection pressues. Designer babies would allow you to cherry pick all the best traits. (Melonin rich skin is objectively better btw, ask a ginger).

There are so many political and social hurdles though. The left would be against it for >muh racism and >muh nazis and the right would oppose because of >muh god.

In literally one generation we could make the world average IQ 140.
>>
I want to see white women with black-tier asses and hips.
>>
>>79189835

yes. but the only ones who will actually go for designer babies are asians, because

- blacks, latinos are retarded and poor
- for arabs its haram
- for whites its "morally condemnable"

for asians its optimizing their genes. so they will likely make their babies slightly more white, but the base will still remain asian to "maintain their heritage".
>>
>>79189835
it probably costs more the more desired a trait is so they cant probably afford anything from Engineered Future inc
>>
>>79193644
they want to become anime

>more open eyes
>eyelashes
>eyebrows
>hair color
>eye color

so like white people but similar to ayylamos
>>
>>79193576

Basically the ass stays normal till mid-20s adulthood, then it gets big.
>>
>>79193364
Ginger here. I love not having to take Vitamin D supplements due to evolving in a colder climate than my melanin enriched superiors.
>>
File: 1455051306162.jpg (586 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1455051306162.jpg
586 KB, 1600x900
>>79189835
>Implying abominations will be allowed to live on the day of the rope.
>>
>>79189835
>implying designing your baby in a lab won't have unforeseen consequences further generations down the road
>>
>>79189835
This will never happen. Engineering a baby is equivalent to adopting a baby that is not genetically descended from you, and it's not widely popular thing. Most sane people would rather have an average, imperfect offspring of their own.
>>
>>79189835
>When two 70 IQ blacks can have a blonde haired blue-eyed aryan baby
not from their own genetic material, they would have to add and subtract to do that. If you just want the black woman to give birth to a white baby you can use IVF eggs and sperm from white people. Our homosexuals pay indian women to make white babies all of the time.
>>
File: 1461878646886.png (201 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1461878646886.png
201 KB, 900x900
>>79189835
>When two 70 IQ blacks can have a blonde haired blue-eyed aryan baby genetically engineered with a 125 IQ
Implying they'll be able to pay for such a thing.
>>
File: B_X-2daW8AEgZ5Z.jpg (56 KB, 473x552) Image search: [Google]
B_X-2daW8AEgZ5Z.jpg
56 KB, 473x552
>>79189835
We

Wuz

Aryans

n shiet
>>
>>79192285
Like it won't be the Chinese or North Koreans who get the ball rolling ...
>>
>>79189835
Yfw everyone will create black hetereochromia eyes 1 limbed obese special snowflake children w/ an IQ of 70.
>>
File: 754753452.gif (2 MB, 327x240) Image search: [Google]
754753452.gif
2 MB, 327x240
>>79196181
my thoughts exactly
>>
>>79194926

I think you're wrong

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/22/downs-syndrome-people-risk-extinction-at-the-hands-of-science-fe/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down_syndrome#Abortion_rates

About 92% of pregnancies in Europe with a diagnosis of Down syndrome are terminated.[8]
>>
>>79189835
>What will race matter when designer babies are a thing?

>implying designer babies will be affordable for everyone
> implying the powers there be are interested in massive amounts of smart people... why do you think they are promoting b/w interracial couples?
Protip: stupid slaves
>>
>>79189835
Post more Eurasian qts
>>
>>79197015
This.

Re-read Brave New World and ask yourself where you fit in the order of things.
>>
>>79189835
People will be divided between Natural and Unnatural. All hail the Natural master race.
>>
>>79192475
130 here.

I went too far :'(
>>
>>79189835
>What will race matter when designer babies are a thing?
Most of the world will either morally object to, or be unable to afford designer babies.
>>
lebanese women >>
>>
>>79197276
>Natural master race.
Kek, fucking Catholics.
>>
>designer babies

fuck stupid babies, designer me
>>
The baby could have an IQ of fucking 200, but do you expect him to turn out alright if he's raised by a couple of clinically retarded chimps?

The environment in which the kid is raised is way, way more important.
>>
File: Xbox-logo-880x660.png (108 KB, 880x660) Image search: [Google]
Xbox-logo-880x660.png
108 KB, 880x660
>>79189835
>those Xbox eyes
>>
>>79198016
>Ohio
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>79189835
yeah it won't matter then. But when will we get that, and when will people make it legal?
>>
>what is an unorganic being

This is why I want advancements in science to stop until we have ridden ourselves of blacks and others.

>being genocided
>lets make more gadgets XD

Kys.
>>
>>79189835

They will make them smart, but they wouldn't make them blonde and white. Their kid would still look black, but be a genius. They will then hide the fact that they ever genetically engineered the kid and it will be held up as proof of racial equality.
>>
>>79198390
Our state economy is bigger than Belgium, Argentina, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Austria. Your economy is only marginally larger than Bangladesh, Greece and Peru.

Now back to your banjo.
>>
>>79189835
If the process of the future engineered child is similar to how the film Gattaca depicts it, then the average low IQ, brown-eyed, dark-skinned black couple will probably not conceive a blue-eyed, light-skinned, intelligent child. They just do not possess the necessary gene markers for it. Maybe they can increase their child's IQ by a couple of points, have slightly lighter skin, but all that is possible. It would be like a 5'5 Asian male and 5'0 Asian female hoping they can have a son who is 6'0 or taller. It is just not possible, none of them have the thousands of gene markers correlated with tall height necessary to screen out and select the potential embryos with the desired result.

If you believe gene therapy or CRISPR will circumvent the limited access to certain genetic traits by introducing new markers through means of artificially creation, donor, or by editing, there are other challenges associated with it. For one, CRISPR or its equivalent would require their candidate to be at its earliest stage of development, and the ability to safely edit, replace, or introduce thousands of gene markers correlated with a certain inheritable trait. This is presuming the average black couple can even afford it, or they have the desire to be a product of “cuckolding” by having foreign genes, especially by donor, tamper their child.

I cannot see ethnic minorities keen on having offspring whose appearance is drastically different from their progenitors. Yes, there are blacks that court other racial groups, but the actual black family that demands a proper family structure (rare, I know) would probably opt for a child that resembles them.
>>
>>79192475
>iq so high that autistic

It's all about knowing when to use the clutch.
>>
>>79189835
Civilization might not survive til these days. That's what the fucking matter.
>>
>>79189835
what's the name of the semen demon?
>>
>>79189835
>two 70 IQ blacks
will never be able to afford CRISPR
>>
>>79202470
No, civilization might fall shortly after that. Most likely at least
>>
>>79191582
I'm in the same /comfy/ IQ range.
>>
>>79196181
Bernie will make it free
>>
>>79189835
Yes in your own example the nigs chose an aryan
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.