[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Madagascar: Jewish Conspiracy: II
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 13
File: baobs-madagascar_3504209b.jpg (189 KB, 620x395) Image search: [Google]
baobs-madagascar_3504209b.jpg
189 KB, 620x395
Let's continue yesterdays exciting debate on the existence of Madagascar. So far, we almost all agree it's a Jewish conspiracy.

>>Hi guys. Recently I was sailing my sail boat from my mansion in Southern Africa (the exact location of which will remain undisclosed to prevent nignogs from robbing me while I'm back here in the states for business). However, my ship got cut off course when a storm came in. I was knocked out by my sail but when I awoke.. I made a startling discovery. According to my GPS, I was in the middle of Madagascar.. But there was no land in sight. I sailed around abit to investigate but was quickly chased away by negro pirates.

>>Since then, I have been investigating this strange happening. I've talked to other local whites and found that they to had never actually seen Madagascar, despite sailing these parts for years. I went to ports found near Madagascar on the African mainland and checked out some shipments marked for Madagascar, upon following them; I found they went out to the sea and just dumped their cargo into the ocean! My buddy and I went diving to find find the cargo, only to find empty crates floating where they were dumped.

>>I hired a private investigator to see if he could pull anything up about this. The only thing he found was some ships marked for Madagascar originated in Israel.

>>The question is, what are the jews doing? What is the point of lieing about Madagascar? Was there ever a Madagascar? Has anyone ever actually been there? Are the movies all just propaganda? Has anyone ever seen a Madagascar flag on this board before? Maybe Madagascar is a front to keep their Shekels in an underwater bunker?

Continued from >>79114249
>>
File: 1467165318521.png (783 KB, 1231x581) Image search: [Google]
1467165318521.png
783 KB, 1231x581
So far:

An Israelite proxied Madagascar to try to fool us.
The cast of Madagascar (2005) is full of Jews.
No Anons have ever stepped foot on the supposed island of Madagascar.
Madagascar population/size has changed through a Mandala effect recently.
We found fake Madagascar hotel sites.
We agreed Madagascar trees couldn't exist.
Google results for Madagascar all turn up nonsensical images and TINY islands.
One Chilean bro claims to have survived the Madagascar Jew Scheme.
>>
>"Are the movies just propaganda?"
Yes I'm sure Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Melman the Giraffe and Gloria the Hippo are all in on the grand anti-western conspiracy
>>
>>79189157
We believe the movies represent a multicultural society in which the animals are forced to abandon their natural talents and skills to adhere to the global society, of which they loose a bit of themselves and are ultimately worse off.
>>
Dude.

What?

Why?

Like what makes you believe that story?
>>
File: 1466716994068.jpg (32 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1466716994068.jpg
32 KB, 500x333
>>79188950
top kek, this board is getting more autistic day by day and I love it
>>
>>79189596
Do you know ANYONE that's ever actually been to Madagascar?
>>
File: tumblr_npgbangvEc1thjbjao1_500.jpg (29 KB, 469x469) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npgbangvEc1thjbjao1_500.jpg
29 KB, 469x469
Went there last year, then went to Mauritius for a few weeks afterwards. Not bad, interesting wildlife of course and the people are pretty friendly and happy.

Why is it that Americans never leave their house except to drive a 4x4 to the 7-11 to pick up obscene quantities of pre-made food?

To meet an American in some of the weirder places in the world is so rare, I travel a lot and bump into Europeans/Russians etc everywhere nut only see Americans in complete tourist traps like Paris and London. I think it's the reason they are so stupid and aggressive.
>>
>upon following them; I found they went out to the sea and just dumped their cargo into the ocean! My buddy and I went diving to find find the cargo, only to find empty crates floating where they were dumped.

And he took some pictures right?

This whole thing smells of autism weather it's "trolling" or not.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 400x400
>>79189822
I've been there you TWAT.

Even had a hele ride around certain parts of the island.

This is an obvious slide thread.

Sage
>>
>>79189596
Examine that photo. Madagascar supposedly has 22 million people, there's no signs of civilization on that picture.

Also, Madagascar is supposedly 226,597 sq mi. Texas is 261,914. You mean to tell me that dinky ass island in your picture is almost the size of Texas?
>>
>>79190186
>>79190097
Pics of your trip to Madagascar or GTFO.

>>79190122
Yes roach, a picture of a crate would somehow prove Madagascar doesn't exist. Go deal with the mudslimes.
>>
>>79189822

Do you know ANYONE that's ever been to Antarctica?
>>
>>79190448
Yes.
>>
>>79190214
Are you aware of the scale of Africa? Mainland Africa can fit China, US and Europe in with space left over - then look at the size of madagascar in comparison...its fucking big dude.

Americans never travel though apart from to other parts of America, so I understand this thread is interesting to them
>>
>>79190623
You can literally see individual trees in the space photo of "Madagascar" provided.

Don't worry Britbong, Madagascar doesn't exist so it won't be taking your EU spot any time soon.
>>
>>79190860
>the american geography ignorance isn't just a meme
>>
>>79190448
I think the problem is that you don't know anyone who has been anywhere apart from the Baptist Mega Church and Dunkin' Filay or whatever the new corporate food is thats popular in your town
>>
File: 1635643589385.png (44 KB, 177x178) Image search: [Google]
1635643589385.png
44 KB, 177x178
>>79188950
Posting a continuation of a thread with 48 replies
>>
>>79191305
>>be britbong
>>insult someone agreeing with them
>>believe the madagascar meme
>>thinks madagascar is bigger than the UK
>>muh geografi
>>
>>79191506
We got slid by Israelite's.
>>
>>79191567
No more likely you're some Jewish fag trying to push ridiculous tongue-in-cheek conspiracies to diminish the legitimacy of historical revisionism.

Just like the flat earth shit. Nobody takes it seriously, but it's marketed extensively and deliberately associated with the alt-right
You're not even being subtle about it
>>
>>79191507
Madagascar is larger than the UK by an order of
magnitude.

I live in the UK and I have visited Madagascar. What would anyone gain by making it up?

I know you are ethnically adverse to this but you are allowed to obtain a passport and travel yourself you know?
>>
>>79188950
I used to read extensively about pirates in famous pirates in the Indian Ocean. Lots of pirates traveled up and down Africa in the golden age of pirates. It was pretty lucrative business if you didn't die. Anyways I remember reading somewhere that the French had problems with pirates in Madagascar in those days.

You may want to read old shipping reports.
>>
>>79189822
Madagascans aren't like Puerto Ricans who somehow travel to everywhere and breed. How many people from Guam do you know?
>>
File: madagascar.png (77 KB, 1869x1020) Image search: [Google]
madagascar.png
77 KB, 1869x1020
>>79191999
The jews are playing the long con on us.
>>
I'm going to take a trip there next summer

I'll let you all know if it's real or not
>>
>>79188950
Delaware is also a Jewish conspiracy.

I challenge to find anyone who has ever been to Delaware. You won't, because it doesn't exist.
>>
>>79192275
Good luck with the blacked sex slave scheme.
>>
>>79190448
Yes, I know one people who visited Antarctica.
Don't know anyone who visited Madagascar
However, I've worked at my local port in the container depot for 2 years and I do remember multiple ships being sent to Madagascar. That's odd in retrospect.
>>
Fucking knew it.
>>
This is both retarded and funny. Bump
>>
>>79188950
Madagascar is just 944 kilometer aways from my posotions and I can confirms that Madagascar exist .
>>
>>79192691
*positions
>>
Also, Vermont is a Jewish conspiracy I mean, do you know anyone from Vermont?
>>
>>79192170
Oh shit
>>
>>79188950
fucking lel. I love /pol/
>>
>>79192170
No way. There's no way that's real.
>>
File: delawhere.jpg (253 KB, 1316x787) Image search: [Google]
delawhere.jpg
253 KB, 1316x787
>>79192380
Good find. Do you think its the same situation as Madagascar? Where is Delawhere /pol/??
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 1203x567) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 1203x567
>>79188950

Am I on /x/??

Does /pol/ exist or is it a Jewish conspiracy, too??
>>
>>79192393
Dude I've already been to Tanzania twice, I think I'll be able to handle finding the mystical lost island of Madagascar
>>
>>79193137
Keep boosting your status as an adventure fag, it'll only make more people believe me when you find there is no Madagascar
>>
>>79193425
I'll gladly admit it's not real if I get there and drown
>>
>>79188950
Fuck off to /x/ you unfunny bastard

btw on my travels to Santorini(Thera), taking a bus from the East side of the island to the centre, I could see another island in the distance about 10miles away or so that was quite big, asked the locals and they wouldnt speak about it and on maps ect. theres nothing to be seen.
>>
>>79188950
I know it's weird, but once upon a time, a POLISHMAN was king of Madagascar
>>
>>79193935
All the proof we need the entire thing is made up.
>>
>>79191892
Post pictures anon.
>>
>>79194029
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice,_Count_de_Benyovszky
>>
>>79192745
yeah, my friend alex
>>
>>79194192
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Maurice,_Count_de_Benyovszky&action=history

Earliest addition was 2015, I didn't know we could just make up history and put it on wikipedia to suit the jews. Not only is there something going on, it's ramping up. They've been shilling the Madagascar meme hard for the past 10 years, but why??
>>
File: denissullivan-mus.jpg (77 KB, 512x412) Image search: [Google]
denissullivan-mus.jpg
77 KB, 512x412
>>79192170
>.
Well I;m not convinced either way yet but here's one thing to remember.

For a long time, the European Powers traveled down the west side of africa, around the southern tip and up the east side to get to india and China for many years, or similar way around south america.

These were extremely popular shipping channels back then, which is why so many pirates went up and down east africa because it was easy but dangerous money. And still to this day.

It would difficult to fake all those travel and merchant logs and expeditions, records of travelers and their journeys. Many people went through there. It would be be wierd and and extraordinarily difficult to fake all of that, and where's "Madagascar" vanilla coming from instead?

If these people were telling lies, for 700 years of busy traffic along this popular shipping channel, it would be very easy to prove their lies by applying a tiny bit of pressure
>>
>>79194437
Well I'd link a Polish article but you'd be unable to read it...
>>
>>79194455
Fair point. Consider this:

If Madagascar is as large as they claim it is, if I was in what was supposedly Madagascar, and saw nothing, it's entirely possible a real island exists on the other wise of this nothingness. Maybe Madagascar is much smaller than we have been led to believe.

Your vanilla enquiry is interesting though, and I think it brings us closer to the truth. According to wikipedia "Three major species of vanilla currently are grown globally, all of which derive from a species originally found in Mesoamerica, including parts of modern-day Mexico.[6] They are V. planifolia (syn. V. fragrans), grown on Madagascar, Réunion, and other tropical areas along the Indian Ocean; V. tahitensis, grown in the South Pacific; and V. pompona, found in the West Indies, and Central and South America.[7] The majority of the world's vanilla is the V. planifolia species, more commonly known as Bourbon vanilla (after the former name of Réunion, Île Bourbon) or Madagascar vanilla, which is produced in Madagascar and neighboring islands in the southwestern Indian Ocean, and in Indonesia."

Perhaps the Jews are growing their own vanilla and claiming it as Madagascarian vanilla to avoid tariffs?
>>
>>79194853
Actually the vanilla from my Island came from Madagascar .
>>
File: IMG_20160629_191043-0.jpg (91 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160629_191043-0.jpg
91 KB, 640x480
>>79188950
TOP KEK

if you want a REAL conspiracy about a country, read "Better Than Nostradamus" by Barry Smith
>>
>>79195137
Do you grow it on your island though? Madagascar wouldn't have to be as large as it's claimed to be for there to have been unique species to grow there.
>>
>>79195329
Yes it's grow on the island ; but the plant came from madagascar and was introduce here during the 17 th century .
>>
>>79195435
It's possible Madagascar does exist then, but it's very unlikely its as large as maps claim they are. Why do you think they would lie about the size? I think your proximity to the island gives value to your thoughts anon.
>>
Jesus christ this shit is almost as bad as flat earth

Poe's Law at its finest
>>
Didn't Hitler originally want to resettle the Jews in Madagascar instead of Palestine?
>>
>>79195584
I know that a huge chunk of northern madagascar is not explore so the maping is not perfect that might explain the size problems .
>>
>>79195820
Based Hitler, wanting to put 13 million Jews on a small ass candy island.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.