[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dan Carlin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: hardcorehistory.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
hardcorehistory.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
Any of you guys like Dan Carlin? His Hardcore History series is great and Common Sense brings an interesting perspective on politics.
>>
>>79188727

>Common Sense brings an interesting perspective on politics

No, it doesn't. Go away, Dan.
>>
I remember listening to his World War I series. That's all.
>>
I wish he made Common Sense a weekly show
>>
File: 1456892735315.jpg (265 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456892735315.jpg
265 KB, 720x1080
It's very entry-level history that doesn't really offer any unique information or perspective but nonetheless enjoyable if you like learning in that format.

You are better off reading imo
>>
Faggot who uses sports metaphors for entry level stuff.
>>
>>79188727
Breddy good imo. He at least recognizes his bias.
>>
I can't stand his voice; it just sounds like he's trying too hard.
>>
>>79188727
It's really not. It's bluepilled, pro white genocide bullshit
he actually claims Egyptians were black
>>
File: photostudio_1459912030068.jpg (301 KB, 1080x1165) Image search: [Google]
photostudio_1459912030068.jpg
301 KB, 1080x1165
More of a r/K gene theory of politics guy. But the Kahn series was BADASS.
>>
>>79188922

Hardcore History is more for the people who have a mild interest in History rather than for the big history buffs. I don't think he's trying to bring a new perspective in Hardcore history. Rather I think he's trying to provide an entry level history 101 that isn't wordy or bland.
>>
>>79189170

I'm pretty sure he mentioned the Kushites were black. He complained about the revisionism that the far left does with Egypt in one of his podcasts.
>>
>>79189418
This. Also great for listening on the bus
>>
Its more entertainment than anything else. With that being said, i really like his hardcore history series. Always a pleasure.
>>
File: in the closet.jpg (69 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
in the closet.jpg
69 KB, 960x540
>>79188819
>>
File: HH56-cover2.jpg (441 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
HH56-cover2.jpg
441 KB, 1400x1400
>>79188727
check these out:

http://www.dancarlin.com/product/hardcore-history-56-kings-kings/
http://www.dancarlin.com/product/hardcore-history-57-kings-kings-ii/
>>
I listened to his entire Wrath of the Khans series and it was complete garbage. He doesn't know shit about history and his research methods consists of reading 1 single fictional history book. Think all those history books that say that Hitler was a raging homosexual with a small penis. That's the kind of history that he reads and only that.

According to Dan Carlin. Genghis Khan had red hair and he created the modern world.
>>
>>79188922

I make scale models as hobby and for that reason i love audiobooks,podcasts etc. Dan's HH series are great for that. I also love the sound effects etc that he puts in .
Wish he produced more HH and quicker than his current pace. I dont care about his CS show, he sounds a bit liberal.
>>
>>79188727
Get this normie shit off /pol/
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.