[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the ideal climate for a white person, pol? somewhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: januar_temp-eu.png (980 KB, 2200x1900) Image search: [Google]
januar_temp-eu.png
980 KB, 2200x1900
what is the ideal climate for a white person, pol?

somewhere with warm summers, and cold snowy winters?

or somewhere more oceanic such as seattle or london?

we obviously do not belong anywhere in the tropics or subtropics, or anywhere where it doesnt rain that often (i.e. spain or southern italy)

pic related its avg temperature in europe in january
>>
>>79185315
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
The climates that produce tall and strong offspring
>>
>>79185315
Anything hotter than 25 is too much, winter above 0 is not really winter. Feels bad rite now mane
>>
>>79185315

Preferably north of the artic circle.
Brown people can't handle the 24h darkness during winter or the 24h sunlight during summer. It's ideal.
>>
File: SyRrY0w.png (45 KB, 956x637) Image search: [Google]
SyRrY0w.png
45 KB, 956x637
>>79185836
Which is what?
>>
Northern Spain
>>
>>79185315
Somewhere like Denmark/southern sweden imo
>>
>>79186952
Have you ever been to Denmark? It's extremely windy, makes it hard to breathe and talk
>>
I live in Winnipeg, and its weird to think that although im used to having fairly intensive winters ; Its technically far colder than most of the rest of the planet . norway, sweden and moscow are all far warmer than here. Its not even that bad most of the time, average low in dead of winter mayve -25 -30
>>
>>79187595
Yes, the wind can be a bit annoying but the summer temperature is spot on
>>
>>79185315
all climates, that's why we rule the world
>>
>>79185315
Riga.
>>
>>79185315

NE United States.
>>
>>79185315
I am most comfortable at 0-5 celsius
>>
>>79185315
Straya
>>
>>79186123
instead just have to spend your time with a load of cuck swedes who sit down to pee not making a sound in case mohammed see them.

If its not the Stockholm syndrome youre Anne Franking yourselves away
>>
Carpathian basin is god tier
>endless grassy fields
>numberless rivers and the Adriatic sea is near
>surrounded by mountains
>warm summer and not deadly cold winter
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.