[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>IS is quick to claim any bullshit attack, including the one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: erdo.jpg (264 KB, 3374x2530) Image search: [Google]
erdo.jpg
264 KB, 3374x2530
>IS is quick to claim any bullshit attack, including the one in Orlando
>IS has never claimed any of the attacks in Turkey while the Turkish government keeps saying it's them

What does this mean?
>>
>>79184632
>1 post
>>
>>79184632
>We're hard on ISIS so they attacked us, Trust me EU and let me in.
>>
What it means is that the Turkish government are false flagging themselves to create a sense of solidarity with Europe, so Merkel will let them enter the cuck club.
>>
Flaseflags by turkroach government to make us believe that they don't actually work together with IS.
>>
>>79184777

fucking this

>>79184823

it is most likely the PKK is doing those attacks tho
>>
>>79184632
They don't want to claim an attack in turkey, because turkey is their gateway to the west and millions of syrians, iraqis, etc etc. are flooding into the country this summer.

Last thing they want is turkey to stop letting in all their wild jihadis and stopping them from getting to germany, france etc
>>
File: confused.jpg (31 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
31 KB, 853x480
>>79184823
>>79184901

i thought about that too but it doesn't make any sense. why would they kill the last bit of tourism they have left?
>>
>>79184632
its says fuel for the conspiracy tards.

Fueling the Kurdish hate and trying to provoke more attacks on them. More fighting in turkey, daesh grows and uses this to expand.
>>
>>79185011
Maybe it's Erdogans equivalent of burning down the Reichstag in order to justify solidifying his absolute power.
>>
must've been kurdish militants

:^)
>>
>>79184632
ISIS doesn't claim attacks on Muslims overtly because they know its bad PR killing own religion. The lack of any immediate claim for this attack by so-called Islamic State is not surprising. IS rarely, if ever, claims responsibility for attacks against the Turkish state yet it is quick to advertise its assassinations of Syrian activists inside Turkey.
All the signs point towards IS being the culprits. This is what British counter-terrorism officials term "a marauding terrorist firearms attack", following a pattern first seen in the Mumbai attacks of 2008. The Istanbul targets were international air travellers and ground staff at an iconic location, the third busiest airport in Europe. IS is targeting Turkey because it sees its government as being un-Islamic and too close to its Western allies in Nato. IS is also feeling the pressure as the Turkish authorities move to close down its networks inside Turkey.

"Claim" is a very ambiguous term in terrorism, organizations claim shit they didn't do, and don't claim shit they did to feint national intelligence organizations.

t. Western Operator in Istanbul
>>
>>79184632
They're scared of Turkey nuking them
>>
>>79185122
Israel is behind this you know. How come ISIS doesn't target Satan-goges ? Quite suspicious
>>
File: 1466809502291.png (171 KB, 374x347) Image search: [Google]
1466809502291.png
171 KB, 374x347
>>79185115

if that's the case wouldn't it make more sense to attack a military base or a hospital?
>>
>>79185634

Jews don't control the Turkish government nor are they particularly in places of power, plus the people wouldn't really care if synagogues were bombed.

If they attack Muslims and succeed at attacking Muslims, they make the government look ineffective and incompetent at providing security for their citizens. That's where ISIS steps in to fill in the gaps and begin providing security.

It's the exact same thing the Taliban did in Afghanistan.
>>
>>79184926
> PKK doing attacks targeting an international hub such as Istanbul Airport and possibly killing foreigners

You don't know shit about the PKK do you?
>>
File: 139837033058.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
139837033058.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>79185122

>t. Western Operator in Istanbul

oh shit.
>>
>>79184777

/thread
>>
>>79184983
If so, why attack Turkey?
>>
>>79185880
I'm not just talking about Turkey, ISIS never seems to target their arch enemy even in the West. Something doesn't add up.
>>
File: mess frog.gif (1 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
mess frog.gif
1 MB, 499x499
>>79184632
i thought this was all erdogan pretending to be ISIS in an attempt to consolidate absolute power there?
>>
>>79184632
IS wants to kill the infidels (Turks) but does not want to alienate Erdogan to cut military support and border access to Europe.

Actually Erdogan and his goonies never claim that it is the IS that does the attacks, only the opposition blames the Islamic radicals.

The attacks in the center of Istanbul and Ankara are actually good for Erdogans policies, because they kill the rich and educated Turks alongside tourists, who are in opposition to Erdogan.
>>
>>79186133
Because they made peace with Putin and Israel in the same week, abandoning the "moderate" fighters Obongo mutated into ISIS.

Turkey did something right and ISIS wanted them to hurt. What a shitty world we live in.
>>
>>79184632
I've actually been wondering this as well, why would Islam terrorists attack Turkey ? They're pretty much an islamic state and one step away from stoning people on the streets.
Misdirection ?
>>
>>79185686
I would think attacking the people themselves in busy streets and airports (places where everyone goes) is the most powerful because then your average non-military non-sick joe will be more inclined to give up freedom for safety.
>>
>>79186433
This guy gets it. I was going to write the same thing
>>
>>79186205
So they can control all the ME and attack the West with one giant fist
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.