[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Drumpf the greatest troll 4chan has ever pulled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 375x375
How many newfags really fell for it? Remember when we had the thread where we decided to ironically back Drumpf and we all said it won't work people aren't that stupid?
Well they are. Even reddit and mainstream politicians fell for it. All the while the thread where we admit it's a joke is still in the archive. Good thing newfags don't know how to use it. Also don't forget to call me a shill to keep the charade up ;)
>>
yes.
>>
K
>>
yes...
>>
HOWEVER
>>
>>79184399
who the fuck is "drumpf?" are you referring to Trump?
>>
It's has been fun with Trump's rise. I love that he's not politically correct.
>>
>>79184729
Idiot burger
>>
>>79184399
>o-only newfags support Drumpf!!! Please stop
Ok, you are right.
Just one question, where is the archived thread you talked about?
>>
>>79184838
>burger
>is a burger
Do you call Bernie Sandberg by his real name too
>>
>>79184399
>hehe xD hey guys remember when we pulled the ebin troll to make trump run for president and make him perform amazingly at the debates and on twitter?
>hehe im le old/pol/fag just like you goys
>>
>>79185604
or her (other anon's) god-idol, jon leibowitz?
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 625x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 625x370
>>79184399
Sure, why not.

Remember when pic related was true? It seems like so long ago. I think right around the time of Ebola chan /pol/ started basing things on "feelings" rather than logic.
>>
>>79184399
>implying someone who pushes against (((elites))) is anti /pol/
>>
>>79184399
>has to shitpost about Trump because Merkel is crashing his country
GG Doucheland.
>>
File: the-real-drumpf.jpg (78 KB, 634x364) Image search: [Google]
the-real-drumpf.jpg
78 KB, 634x364
>>79184399
This man is the real Drumpf.

Just look at that sign. It's fucking yuge!
>>
>>79184399
>ironically back Drumpf
Then he started saying things we agreed with...
>>
>Drumpf
lame meme 2bh
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.